(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Congrats

Woah for a 1st timer to be fast and furious that is good !!!
i thought it will be a long - drawn affair but ... hahaha dilated rly rly quite quickly.

regular contractions felt only when my sac leaked. was feeling crampy early Sunday though and I kept going to pee. went to raffles city to shop with my hb , b4 gg back home for a nap. A sharp pain woke me up , and when I wanted to get up to use the washroom I felt wet in between my legs ( wasn't sure if I wet myself or what). hesitated for a while b4 telling my hb .we decided to wait a bit to make sure that it is indeed a leak and not me wetting myself.by then I was having contractions every 1 in 5 and I started leaking more liquid. went to shower b4 heading to tmc... went in there approX 3 to 4 cm dilated. After an hr or so I asked for epidural (and dr tham ordered oxytocin to be given to speed things up) and not too long after it was given I was 7 to 8 cm dilated. but when I was fully dilated LO was still not engaged (-2 stn). the nurses got me to push , and they told me dr tham is on the way . when he came he vacuumed LO out... wa damn pain siah when the head was coming out
.. pushed a few nore times and LO was out ... whopping 3.5 kg.

i thought it will be a long - drawn affair but ... hahaha dilated rly rly quite quickly.

regular contractions felt only when my sac leaked. was feeling crampy early Sunday though and I kept going to pee. went to raffles city to shop with my hb , b4 gg back home for a nap. A sharp pain woke me up , and when I wanted to get up to use the washroom I felt wet in between my legs ( wasn't sure if I wet myself or what). hesitated for a while b4 telling my hb .we decided to wait a bit to make sure that it is indeed a leak and not me wetting myself.by then I was having contractions every 1 in 5 and I started leaking more liquid. went to shower b4 heading to tmc... went in there approX 3 to 4 cm dilated. After an hr or so I asked for epidural (and dr tham ordered oxytocin to be given to speed things up) and not too long after it was given I was 7 to 8 cm dilated. but when I was fully dilated LO was still not engaged (-2 stn). the nurses got me to push , and they told me dr tham is on the way . when he came he vacuumed LO out... wa damn pain siah when the head was coming out

Congrats babe, have a good rest now!

Congrats to u.....finally :)

Well done mummy

Bb made it to "house" of pony lolz

Have a good rest . You are going to be busy busy

grats gamma!!

Congrats and well done @gammahedging!

Do you all let your babies sit on bouncer? If yes, mind sharing which one you using?

I Asked hb to help buy a fisherprice..,
End up he came back with a Mamalove..said its more comfortable..but he nv realise can only slp until 6mths only -_-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 199

Congrats on smooth delivery and healthy bb! Rest well yea? Welcome to the club! ;)

Ya 1st child...hopefully can cope it well aft cl left...haha
Btw did u experience bb throat got like keke sound when feeding? I try to burp her still have lor...
sounds like phlegm le, my baby also have, dunno wat to do also? I have a gf her baby also lidat, bring to PD, PD say cannot give meds. Suck the phlegm out in the morning, it comes back in the afternoon....

Lol this happens everyone you ask the man to buy something... Haha... I always take a pic or online Google and screenshot the exact thing I need him to buy... even if it's bread lol
Yes me too! Hahah must find exact picture to send to him.

I am thinking which bouncer to get also.

Thanks...
But there is no phone number there...u went there to order personally?

I ordered from them too, best to order at least 2 days in advance. Don't expect any service, they are quite curt over the phone.

I brought back and repacked into individual boxes I bought from SKP. If you want to get a company which sells prepacked AKK, red eggs and glutinous rice can try this shop, located in Bt Merah, opp SGH

http://146angkukueh.blogspot.sg/?m=1

The AKK here is pretty decent as well.

Btw those who want contact of my CL, can you pls PM me?? I don't want to post her contact details in a public forum, later she kenna all sorts of spam...

anyway I was quite shocked when I heard from my massage lady that we cannot exercise too vigourously after giving birth, no running, no carrying of heavy things in the next few months too if not the womb may drop! is it really true?

huh?no number ? the contact us is there on the top...
no need just call them to order
Cui lor...mil insisted to give red eggs, ang ku kueh n glutinous rice to relatives on chu3 but poh cheu, papamama n sweetest moment all close during cny week...
Any idea any nice shop open during cny week?

I ordered from them too, best to order at least 2 days in advance. Don't expect any service, they are quite curt over the phone.

I brought back and repacked into individual boxes I bought from SKP. If you want to get a company which sells prepacked AKK, red eggs and glutinous rice can try this shop, located in Bt Merah, opp SGH

http://146angkukueh.blogspot.sg/?m=1

The AKK here is pretty decent as well.
Now more headache is most bakery closed during cny week...faint

Btw did u experience bb throat got like keke sound when feeding? I try to burp her still have lor...

Isit their breathing sound? Cos when my boi hungry for milk, he tend to make all sort of noise before he really cry loud. Burpin wise is a great challenge for me cos i sure got difficulty doing so despite trying all ways. Lol

anyway I was quite shocked when I heard from my massage lady that we cannot exercise too vigourously after giving birth, no running, no carrying of heavy things in the next few months too if not the womb may drop! is it really true?

Hmmm few mths har?? Nw if i carry my elder ger i sure sit down cos scare my womb drop. If really few mths, wow so long waiting.

Hi mummies. is your LO still using NB size diapers? i only bought a pack of bosomi NB (60pcs). wonder how long can it lasts? should i stock more? TMC only give a small pack of either huggies or merries diapers right..?

Hi mummies. is your LO still using NB size diapers? i only bought a pack of bosomi NB (60pcs). wonder how long can it lasts? should i stock more? TMC only give a small pack of either huggies or merries diapers right..?
I got both huggies and mamy poko fr tmc upon discharge. Now 3 weeks old I chng to S size le. Baby now 4kg

My baby has it... n it turn out to be pi sai. ... my hubby suck it out with the pump use to suck phlegm ...

but my 2 other kids nv had this problem when baby...

My baby has it... n it turn out to be pi sai. ... my hubby suck it out with the pump use to suck phlegm ...

but my 2 other kids nv had this problem when baby...

Lol this happens everyone you ask the man to buy something... Haha... I always take a pic or online Google and screenshot the exact thing I need him to buy... even if it's bread lol
Same.. n I would make sure before he buy he call me.. n if possible take a pic n send me before he pay $$ lol... but he always dun wan take pic.. say too paiseh

Back