(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Think better see a pd? My bb had some whitish mucus first few days but pd said it's normal..
We went to poly on Wednesday cos need to check her jaudice at the same time check w dr for e bleeding...According to him it is normal for bb girl due to their own body hormones...which is same say for pd n nurses b4 discharge...According to dr from poly it shld be stopped by this week lucky it is stopped fully on Friday...
Next tue need to bring bb back to poly for jaudice test again as e level must be below 100 but her level on last Wednesday is on 120...

My CL juz left today and before she left at 12, she even help me prepare lunch and dinner for today, cook another batch of ginseng chicken essence for me to eat tonight, another batch of 猪脚醋 and washed her bedsheets, bb's clothes and mopped the floor... Really v thankful for her help... Don't know how I could have done it... Gave her a huge angpow before she left...

Now I'm missing her already.... :( well juz have to cope as best as I can.
Wah ur cl v good leh...I just changed 2nd cl lucky can find...1st cl really give me big big big headache...saying helping taking care bb but sick liao still come den saying cannot help to carry cannot stay near to bb cos she worry will cough in front of her...den afternoon 1.30pm zzz till 5.30pm go cook dinner for 2 hrs den nighttime 9pm go sleep...when I'm taking dinner she watch tv till time for zzz...
Now 2nd cl cooking n household I'm ok w what she do but I ask her not to feed bb water I saw milk bottle store w water still claimed nv give...and now I rather feed my girl myself she feed 10ml my girl zzz den say don have to drink liao since so sleepy monitored few times doing e same I beh tahan + if my girl sleep throughout she said no cry no need to feed so I just say feeding I'll do myself...I dream feed also she can finished up lor...sigh for cl...
Can pm me ur cl's contact? Can keep if future will need it...haha

Anyone introduce pacifier to their LO already? My CL keep asking me to let my bb use the pacifier. Should I or not? Up to now, I still dun seem to be able to stop my bb from crying when he is cranky...
What my cl did is put e bb oil black black ones abit on her forehead e area which soft soft de saying no wings go in so bb will not cranky...u may give it a try...

have you considered buying a rocker? Those can fasten baby on and comes with music or hanging things to stimulate their hand eye coordination too, I wanted to buy the one below, but was afraid that there will be gifts from friends and relatives during baby shower so I put on hold first.

View attachment 476982

My colleagues highly recommended getting a rocker as I will also be home alone with baby too until hubby comes back from home in the evening, if need to do laundry or cooking, can put baby beside and not in the baby cot.
Aft fair can still get e same price? I'm thinking of getting one as well...While preparing my stuffs at home we can still keep bb at side w us...

Haha. Motherhood is not easy. Esp for those with no help. You help to slowly adjust to get the best routine . If bb only sleep short while try and monitor is it too cold ? Too hot ? The position ? My girl cannot sleep in air con room. That's why during confinement my mum and bb sleep in the living room ... Now I'm adjusting her back to my room

Then now I cater milk for my 2 elder girls plus weekend or when fridge is full will pass to my niece and nephew to drink too ...

Just do your best . We can do it ! ;)
Huh? So good...mine left more milk than right breast...left 30ml or 40ml right 20ml or 10ml...
How do we know how many our bb need to drink? Rem pd said depends on weight? Do u know how to count?

It's terrible of me to say this… but after reading what you mummies say about exhaustion, I'm glad I'm not alone. 12am - 4am is like my LO's playtime. Refuse to sleep, open eyes big big stare at me, will cry when I put him down from my arms. I don't have a CL too, as we thought it's expensive as it's so near CNY and we're afraid of tensions due to differences in taking care of bb between us and her. After pulling an all-nighter, I asked hubby if we can get a CL now but he says don't need. But he mostly sleeps thru LO's cries in the middle of the night and I'm the one to stay awake to soothe him and feed him lor. Worse than burning midnight oil for an exam, lol! At the rate this goes, I will suffer post-natal depression soon.
I think u shld get cl to help...like my mum n sis said must use confinement time to nurse our body back...

What my cl did is put e bb oil black black ones abit on her forehead e area which soft soft de saying no wings go in so bb will not cranky...u may give it a try...
Wat kind of bb black black oil? Not ruyi oil huh? The oil not spicy kind? Scare later kena bb eyes then cry non stop.

Aft fair can still get e same price? I'm thinking of getting one as well...While preparing my stuffs at home we can still keep bb at side w us...

I think after the fair at departmental stores is the original price le, but there's another fair coming in April by the same organisers, or can check out Taka baby fair usually is after CNY end of Feb they should be selling rockers too and will have free gifts when you do big purchases :)

I think after the fair at departmental stores is the original price le, but there's another fair coming in April by the same organisers, or can check out Taka baby fair usually is after CNY end of Feb they should be selling rockers too and will have free gifts when you do big purchases :)

Hmm I'm looking fwd to the taka baby fair! Cos the jan one and the one on this weekend cannot go.
Feeling like a milking cow, everyday abt 7 hrs spent in nursing. I ask hubby, when CL leaves, I also dunno how to do housework n take care of my own meals, take care bb, n nurse bb all at same time. It's really a full time job, being a mom, but our govt recognizes working mums more and not sahm. (Judging by benefits n tax rebates etc lah)

Taka have baby fair?? After CNY means the 20th dates is it?

Hmm I'm looking fwd to the taka baby fair! Cos the jan one and the one on this weekend cannot go.
Feeling like a milking cow, everyday abt 7 hrs spent in nursing. I ask hubby, when CL leaves, I also dunno how to do housework n take care of my own meals, take care bb, n nurse bb all at same time. It's really a full time job, being a mom, but our govt recognizes working mums more and not sahm. (Judging by benefits n tax rebates etc lah)
Cos in govt eyes Sahm did not contribute to the economy and 2ndly maybe they think Sahm's time spent are home with children and housework are priceless and get put a value to it lolz

I feel the same way as you too, cuz since day 1 I've been doing direct latching and bf-ing, so the source of food is only me and hubby can't help in this. I also worry when CL leaves then at night there will be nobody to wake me up when baby is hungry or need to change diapers and I may have to be more alert when sleeping.

After confinement we can go back to eating any other food right? My only worry is that it will affect my milk supply, and have to jagar between housework, meals and take care of bb really not easy! Will be slowly learning and taking over from my CL next week (she's leaving on the 10th Feb)and hopefully I am ready by then >_<

I feel the same way as you too, cuz since day 1 I've been doing direct latching and bf-ing, so the source of food is only me and hubby can't help in this. I also worry when CL leaves then at night there will be nobody to wake me up when baby is hungry or need to change diapers and I may have to be more alert when sleeping.

After confinement we can go back to eating any other food right? My only worry is that it will affect my milk supply, and have to jagar between housework, meals and take care of bb really not easy! Will be slowly learning and taking over from my CL next week (she's leaving on the 10th Feb)and hopefully I am ready by then >_<

U will wake up automatically ! It's a mother's instinct! I stopped cooking already lol..sometimes busy till no time make food for myself

hmm want to ask here, hope i dont sound stupid

for those who experienced a waterbag leakage was it a huge gush that didnt stop or..??

I have been experiencing painful irregular contractions since early this morning.

When i got up from my nap earlier to go to to the washroom to pee, i felt what appeared to be uncontrollable flowing of liquid (almost like ur period) and not me peeing. and i wasnt in a rush to go to the toilet. Not sure what to do now..

for those who experienced a waterbag leakage was it a huge gush that didnt stop or..??

I have been experiencing painful irregular contractions since early this morning.

When i got up from my nap earlier to go to to the washroom to pee, i felt what appeared to be uncontrollable flowing of liquid (almost like ur period) and not me peeing. and i wasnt in a rush to go to the toilet. Not sure what to do now..

For me was like a huge gash of water flowing while I was peeing... I didn't even know that my Waterbag burst. Cos the nurse use enema to ask me clear bowel, once it was done i dashed to the toilet to clear bowel, at the same time a lot water came out and I thought it was pee.

Are you having any contractions?

That's your water bag bursting! Quick get hospital bag n go report in alr! Jia you!

For me was like a huge gash of water flowing while I was peeing... I didn't even know that my Waterbag burst. Cos the nurse use enema to ask me clear bowel, once it was done i dashed to the toilet to clear bowel, at the same time a lot water came out and I thought it was pee.

Are you having any contractions?
On and off yes. it feels like there is something pressing on my rear (like u want to poo) . then it goes away when the pain goes off . sounds like a contraction ya

Do you all let your babies sit on bouncer? If yes, mind sharing which one you using?
My gal is using bouncer
The old school type

ImageUploadedByForum1422791277.318352.jpg

Had my baby manyue this aft! totally exhausted now. Thank goodness hubs is on leave tmr.. I feel like just crashing in bed right now..but bb still not washed up and drank milk. House still in a mess cos after the function, some of my friends came to my place. All that said, it's a happy kind of tired! Time really flies! One mth ago, I was just in labour!! Now I'm a proud mama!

Had my baby manyue this aft! totally exhausted now. Thank goodness hubs is on leave tmr.. I feel like just crashing in bed right now..but bb still not washed up and drank milk. House still in a mess cos after the function, some of my friends came to my place. All that said, it's a happy kind of tired! Time really flies! One mth ago, I was just in labour!! Now I'm a proud mama!
I'm also having full mth celebration today. Ordered from neo catering. Their satay and duck cannot make it. All the dish finish except this 2.

U will wake up automatically ! It's a mother's instinct! I stopped cooking already lol..sometimes busy till no time make food for myself

yah I have to wake up, coz hubby so far all the nights I ask him if he hear baby oohh ahh ahh at night, he say he nv hear anything -_-|||

I'll see if I have time to cook first, if not contemplating order tingkat for lunch as I will be home alone, but I scared the food no nice I don't eat waste the food also no gd leh, haiz

Back