WTB dual pump

Cas12Cay15

looking for BN or almost BN freestyle or spectra m1 / s1. Pls do let me moe the price n condition. Need it asap.

Hi..I've a medela freestyle pump to let go of. Includes :-
1 – Freestyle pump and parts
1 – Black microfiber tote bag
1 – Lithium ion battery-rechargeable
1 – AC adaptor/charger
1 – Removable cooler bag / ice pack
3 - 5 oz/150 mL breastmilk bottles and lids

Letting go at $120. Let me know if you are interested, so I can watsap you pictures of it.

ImageUploadedByForum1422780040.566861.jpg

The funnels and those in the plastic bag are new and unused. The tote bag is also unused.

Price negotiable if you want - I'm trying to clear storage space of my kid's stuff and am done having anymore kids.

Hv this set used for 5mths last year, bought in 2013. Selling for $350. PM if keen.

Attachments

• Medela (top view).jpg
    Medela (top view).jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 100
Hello! I have a lightly used Medela pump in style selling at $180 if you are interested. This is just for the pump and tote bag as I would suggest that you replace all spare parts ( tubes, funnels..etc) for hygiene purposes.

Contact me at 92377118 if interested :)

hi
I have a BNIB Spectra S1 for sale, dual pump. bought at 310, and looking at selling at that rate
bought during a spree organised by my fren. but later on given a pisa by my other fren.
warranty start either on date of birth of bb or date of purchase, whichever later.
PM me if keen

Hi I have Medela Freestyle full set $250, free delivery if location is nearby n convenient. Lemme know if keen will send u pics, thanks.

Hi, I have a Spectra 9+ Brand New Set to let go.
Full Set accessories.
Suction is much better than freestyle.
$190..

Hi
I have a Medela Pisa letting go at 150. Sensitive parts such as membrane , valve n shield not included due to hygenie purposes

hi, I have a almost brand new medela freestyle full set with local warranty. bought in Jan 2015 with 11 months of warranty left. lightly used as i mostly direct latch. Some parts are brand new. letting go at $490.pm if keen

Keen in spectra m1 this is the portable double pump battery or rechargeable battery? I hv a fren gg to Korea.. wonder same price to buy from there or here?

hi! I have medela FS and Spectra 9+
I bought USA set at SGD500 and AUSTRALIA Spectra 9+ at SGD260

I can add additional items like storage bottles (pre-loved) as I bought quite a number to store BM previously.

Willing to let go Medela FS @ SGD290 and Spectra 9+ @ SGD130

You can send me a msg at 97655510 for more details.

I have got 2 sets of pisa backpack, selling motor only without accessories due to hygience.

No more warranty, pls pm if keen

Back