IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

I'm pretty sure it is just the utrogestan (progesterone support) that is delaying it.. Read online that af might only come few days after stop taking. Also no sore boobs or any different sign or symptoms.. Yeah so most likely no chance :(.. Anyway how are u doing?
I do hv some symptoms but tested negative yest nite...not sure if is too early to test or....n my af should report yest but until now still not yet so i pray hard it won't report...

Hoping for a bfp soon...:)

Dun gv up so soon...as long as af is not here yet, u still stand a chance of bfp...jia you!!!

How it is going, Jas and Charlotte?
Hi h0pefulyuki, i hv juz chk wif my gynae yest nite...n realised that the symptoms i had so far might b due to the dhaspton that im taking...

So my af delay might be oso becos of dhaspton so she suggest to stop the tablets after tonite n see if af wl report or not...if report then no gd news but if no report, can try to test again...

Im v sad after hearing my so called symptoms might b due to the dhaspton that im taking...totally no mood after hearing it...sian!!!

So i juz take it no chance la...not gg to get disappointed again if af report few days later...

Oh bummer. :( stay strong!

I have a feeling it might not be for me this cycle again... I woke up with back ache on 1side that's so similar to those I get before AF visits... Blood test is supposed to be next Wednesday... Long long wait...

Oh bummer. :( stay strong!

I have a feeling it might not be for me this cycle again... I woke up with back ache on 1side that's so similar to those I get before AF visits... Blood test is supposed to be next Wednesday... Long long wait...
I got backache on my left side on last fri nite n sat...n got full backache on sun n it was a v bad one...my frenz told me back sore is a sign of preggy n i nvr has such ache b4 my af report...so was quite hopeful abt it...but now realised it culd b due to dphaston...

Hi all,

My af came, so i'm out :( all e best to e rest. I had never before backaches too in e last week, but den again, it can indicate both ways, so be on the positive side

I don't want to give myself too much hope. But this time round it is just making me so uncomfortable I swear I could swear non stop. Wahahha

Hi ladies. .. I am now 4dpiui. . Agreed that the 2 weeks wait is really seems like very long... how soon will we get to take if we are preggy. ... These few days keep throwing out all my lunch and dinner.. breastfeeding also a bit sore.. dunno if I am over reacting...

Hi ladies. .. I am now 4dpiui. . Agreed that the 2 weeks wait is really seems like very long... how soon will we get to take if we are preggy. ... These few days keep throwing out all my lunch and dinner.. breastfeeding also a bit sore.. dunno if I am over reacting...

The last time the TWW passed by in a blink. Probably because too many festivities etc.

Erm u might want to check with your doctor re the throwing up. You could be reacting to something.

Sore breasts are common cos of all the heightened whatever hormones we have + progesterone that we take after the procedure...

I just sneezed and my tummy felt like it was going to explode. What's up with this cycle???!!?? It is driving me nuts.

Lucky you.... now I feel like the TWW period is so looooooonnnngggg... I will monitor my vomiting issue.. If no improvement, guess really need to see a doc... is so so terrible throwing out my lunch and dinner..

When will u be back to do your bloodtest, h0pefulyuki... hope to hear good news from you...

The last time the TWW passed by in a blink. Probably because too many festivities etc.

Erm u might want to check with your doctor re the throwing up. You could be reacting to something.

Sore breasts are common cos of all the heightened whatever hormones we have + progesterone that we take after the procedure...

I just sneezed and my tummy felt like it was going to explode. What's up with this cycle???!!?? It is driving me nuts.

Well this time round the TWW is crawling past... Slower than the tortoise... Blood test is next Tuesday.

Ya better monitor and keep yourself hydrated. Cos if u r throwing up so frequently u will definitely be losing water...

;)All the best to you... baby dust dust to you..
Mine will be a day before valentine day.. also hope to get a bfp. ... ... don't wan go thru another round of poking again....

Well this time round the TWW is crawling past... Slower than the tortoise... Blood test is next Tuesday.

Ya better monitor and keep yourself hydrated. Cos if u r throwing up so frequently u will definitely be losing water...

I took pregnyl to trigger ovulation yesterday night and my IUI scheduled tomorrow.

Just tested OPK and got a smiley face :).

May I ask if DH should abstain till tml for the IUI? Can BD before IUI procedure?

I took pregnyl to trigger ovulation yesterday night and my IUI scheduled tomorrow.

Just tested OPK and got a smiley face :).

May I ask if DH should abstain till tml for the IUI? Can BD before IUI procedure?

U will definitely get a positive after the trigger shot. Shouldn't do anything today, you want him to have a good sample tomorrow. Doctor will tell u to do it for 2 days after the procedure to increase chances.

U will definitely get a positive after the trigger shot. Shouldn't do anything today, you want him to have a good sample tomorrow. Doctor will tell u to do it for 2 days after the procedure to increase chances.

Thanks hopefulyuki! I'm so excited to see smiley face. Been such a long time didn't test positive for OPK as I have PCOS.

Got it and will just leave the best to tomorrow..

Good luck wedelia.

2 more days to my blood test. I am having really super discomfort in the stomach area, feels bloated and swollen, even hurts like my tummy is going to explode when I sneeze. Not joking. So bad yesterday I couldn't sleep. I hope it is not OHSS... I am so tormented. :(

Did anyone felt like this?

Good luck wedelia.

2 more days to my blood test. I am having really super discomfort in the stomach area, feels bloated and swollen, even hurts like my tummy is going to explode when I sneeze. Not joking. So bad yesterday I couldn't sleep. I hope it is not OHSS... I am so tormented. :(

Did you check with your doctor?
Hope it's not something bad and wish you good luck for your blood test. Have you already POAS on your own?

Will call doctor tomorrow. This is just so horrible. POAS earlier and it was negative... So tired, have difficulty walking too. Argh. :(

Good luck wedelia.

Maybe its gd news..all the best!

Hi all, hope this thread is active..

I went for scan today and my follicle is abt 13.5mm.. I know the ideal is 18mm.. Any idea how to mk it grow?

Gynae suggested us to try naturally this cycle and if no news will proceed with IUI...

Hi all, hope this thread is active..

I went for scan today and my follicle is abt 13.5mm.. I know the ideal is 18mm.. Any idea how to mk it grow?

Gynae suggested us to try naturally this cycle and if no news will proceed with IUI...

Hi rainbowbb, which day are you in today?

I did Scan on Day 9 and my follicles measures about the same as yours. Dr said ideal size is 16 mm and above.

Are you on medication? My dr asked me to continue with medication for the follicles to grow bigger.

Today is my I'm in Day 15 and waiting for dr to do IUI..

Hi rainbowbb, which day are you in today?

I did Scan on Day 9 and my follicles measures about the same as yours. Dr said ideal size is 16 mm and above.

Are you on medication? My dr asked me to continue with medication for the follicles to grow bigger.

Today is my I'm in Day 15 and waiting for dr to do IUI..

Hihi.. I'm at cd13... I did all the tests and all are good but doc said I didn't O last cycle so now he is observing whether I O for this cycle..
He suggested naturally this cycle and if nt successful will proceed to IUI...

My dr didn't prescribe any medications for me.. So now hoping for the best that my follicle will grow and I will O...

When u r doing ur IUI?

I have low ovarian reserve so takin soya bean is not good for my case.

I thought eggs white is to reduce bloatiness as a result from the medication?

I hv very good eggs reserve based frm my tests done...

Ermm i m nt sure abt egg whites.. Hoping some lady can enlighten me..

Hihi.. I'm at cd13... I did all the tests and all are good but doc said I didn't O last cycle so now he is observing whether I O for this cycle..
He suggested naturally this cycle and if nt successful will proceed to IUI...

My dr didn't prescribe any medications for me.. So now hoping for the best that my follicle will grow and I will O...

When u r doing ur IUI?

Hi rainbowbb, ah ha.. now I get you.. Means you seen Gynae for scan to check your follicles size and try to BD your own right?

I just did my IUI.. Now officially in 2ww. Having mild cramping now

Hi rainbowbb, ah ha.. now I get you.. Means you seen Gynae for scan to check your follicles size and try to BD your own right?

I just did my IUI.. Now officially in 2ww. Having mild cramping now
Hehe.. apologies.. didnt phrase it clearly.. hehhe..

U hv any tips to mk follicles grow instead med?

R u able to O?

Good luck to u babe.. care to share the procedure.. sorry askin so many questions..

So u on mc or hosp leave?

Quite confirmed i have OHSS, doc thinks it's a mild case.

The good news is OHSS resolves by itself rather quickly if I am not pregnant. The bad news is I will have to be warded for observation if I am pregnant as OHSS worsens for a few more weeks. Such a confusing ironic situation to be in, isn't it? I don't even know to take which as good news or bad.

So, I did a blood test a day ahead of my scheduled date, a little late in the afternoon, and while doc said she will call as soon as she gets the results, I haven't gotten any call yet. I hope it is because they didn't manage to churn the tests in time.

I can't imagine what a moderate to severe case of OHSS will be like if I am already in such pain for a mild case. Then again my doctor asked why didn't I take Panadol to help with the pain even though she told me to in the morning. I guess I must have been too groggy.

:(

Hehe.. apologies.. didnt phrase it clearly.. hehhe..

U hv any tips to mk follicles grow instead med?

R u able to O?

Good luck to u babe.. care to share the procedure.. sorry askin so many questions..

So u on mc or hosp leave?

No worries. I don't have any ideas how can stimulate follicles growth with medication.

IUI procedure done very fast (within 5 mins). Hubby submitted his semen for sperm washing and IUI need to be done within 2 hours.

Usually doctor will give one day MC for the procedure day.

When is your next scan ?

The good news is OHSS resolves by itself rather quickly if I am not pregnant. The bad news is I will have to be warded for observation if I am pregnant as OHSS worsens for a few more weeks. Such a confusing ironic situation to be in, isn't it? I don't even know to take which as good news or bad.

So, I did a blood test a day ahead of my scheduled date, a little late in the afternoon, and while doc said she will call as soon as she gets the results, I haven't gotten any call yet. I hope it is because they didn't manage to churn the tests in time.

I can't imagine what a moderate to severe case of OHSS will be like if I am already in such pain for a mild case. Then again my doctor asked why didn't I take Panadol to help with the pain even though she told me to in the morning. I guess I must have been too groggy.

Hopefulyuki, sorry to hear that.

What did your doctor prescribe to you to ease your pain? How are you now? Feeling better?

What medication you take this cycle?

Now , rest well and update us if you have any news from your doctor.

No worries. I don't have any ideas how can stimulate follicles growth with medication.

IUI procedure done very fast (within 5 mins). Hubby submitted his semen for sperm washing and IUI need to be done within 2 hours.

Usually doctor will give one day MC for the procedure day.

When is your next scan ?

Ic.. hope my follicles will grow by wed which is my next scan..

Thats fast procedure..
So will u be bd tonite or tmr? Is it a must to bd after iui had been done..

I am thinkin to use medisave or cash if i need to do iui..
I m not sure how the grant work.. like if i use for iui den if ivf need to use will it be counted as 2nd use for ivf becos hv use in iui..

How r u feelin so far? Still cramps?

Wat is OHSS?

Sorry i didnt follow the posts which was posted earlier..

Are u due for ur BT?

Hope ur doc will get back to you 1st thing in the morn tmr..

Wish u all the best.. jiayou!!

Hello ladies, I'm new here too! ;)

I was on clomid & puregon (75units) for my first SO-IUI but was cancelled in the end cos too many follicles. -_____- Dr. said that's the downside of having PCOS! :(

Currently I was on clomid and gonal f(37.5units).. Had my check up on sat and had 12mm follicles - 3R 2L, Dr. stopped my injection for sun and asked me to have it on mon & tues. Gonna have another check up tomorrow, if everything goes well, I m going to have the trigger shot on thurs night and scheduled IUI on Sat. *fingers crossed*

Ic.. hope my follicles will grow by wed which is my next scan..

Thats fast procedure..
So will u be bd tonite or tmr? Is it a must to bd after iui had been done..

I am thinkin to use medisave or cash if i need to do iui..
I m not sure how the grant work.. like if i use for iui den if ivf need to use will it be counted as 2nd use for ivf becos hv use in iui..

How r u feelin so far? Still cramps?

Dont worry so much! Definitely your follicles will grows bigger and bigger day by day till next scan! And ovulate...

I heard its good to Bd after IUI to increase the our chance. Maybe later...hehe. I still feel slight cramp and it's like on and off kind..

Yep, u r right...For my first SO-IUI, I used my medisave. But this time round we pay it on our own just in case we need to embark IVF if still not successful after few rounds of IUI.

Hello ladies, I'm new here too! ;)

I was on clomid & puregon (75units) for my first SO-IUI but was cancelled in the end cos too many follicles. -_____- Dr. said that's the downside of having PCOS! :(

Currently I was on clomid and gonal f(37.5units).. Had my check up on sat and had 12mm follicles - 3R 2L, Dr. stopped my injection for sun and asked me to have it on mon & tues. Gonna have another check up tomorrow, if everything goes well, I m going to have the trigger shot on thurs night and scheduled IUI on Sat. *fingers crossed*

Hi hellokitty!! Another cycle buddies hehe.

I understand if too many follicles doctor will convert your SO-IUI to IVF. Didn't know it's the down side of PCOS. What is your reading for AMH?

Wish you good luck for tomorrow's checkup. Hope everything goes smooth and sailing for you!

OHSS = Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome

So... good news is I just had a BFP. Yes doc called about an hour ago. Bad news is I have to be admitted to hospital as I am dehydrated, in danger of deep vein thrombosis and too much fluids in places where they don't belong. Now waiting for my husband to come home to send me to hospital...

Back