Advice Needed For Nanny/Babysitter

Looking for experienced & reliable nanny/baby sitter near Bishan for Jan 2014 onwards.

Please contact 92392249, Elaine.

Hello, I'm looking for part time nanny that is experienced in taking care of newborn baby
- Baby is coming this December
- 4-5 hours / day
- 3-4 days / week
- for about 2-3 weeks time
- Location at river valley area
- English speaking (a little english is ok, I can speak a little malay and hokkian :))
- Need an experienced one to teach me also how to deal with newborn

Please email me at [email protected] if you happen to be the one/if you know anyone, thanks a lot! :)

Hi peeps, any experienced, good daytime babysitter/nanny to recommend? I am returning to work soon and need someone to take care of my 3mo baby. Kindly whatsapp or call me at 85222452. Thnks in advance!

Hi, I am looking for a nanny who is willing to travel to our place at Tampines st 21 on weekdays. Probably Mon - Fri, 10am to 5/6pm (time negotiable). I am a stay at home mum and my girl is 6 months old. However, I am pregnant and require additional help. Preferably someone who is experience in taking care of babies, preparing food/feed baby and only wash baby clothes. Food/groceries will be provided during the day at my house. Please pm me with your contact details. Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for a nanny who is staying at Sengkang.

*Start: mid January 2014.
* Monday - Friday
* 7am -7pm
* Non smoking and no pet environment

Please contact me at 98284971.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I'm looking an experience babysitter / nanny who is staying at Fernvale to look after my 15months baby.
* non smoking & no pet Environment
*Mon - Fri

Pls contact me at 92387217

I would like to recommend a babysitter staying in Bkt Panjang (Jelapang area). She used to be my son's baby sitter for 4 years but due to house relocation we could not engage her service anymore.
She is a very experienced and dedicated babysitter, we are very happy to have her taking care of our son while away for work.
She can only babysitter during daytime, i.e. 7am to 7pm.
Interested parents kindly contact Mdm Leong at 64057614.

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny in sengkang / buangkok area to take care of new born. (Currently 2 months old)
M returning to work in November so do recommend if there are any good ones in the market.

Thank you.

Hi all,
Im looking for a gd & experienced nanny in punggol. Any recommendation?

Hi, I'm a stay at home mum with two kids, but both are in school now, so almost half the day they are not at home. Experience in taking of infants as I took care of both kids myself. Help to look after friend's babies before. Able to cook soft meals for babies after they turn 6 months old. I can speak Mandarin and English. Staying in Punggol Central, my home is pets and smoke free. Able to look after babies during the day time, Mon-Fri. My number is 90622001, you can call, text or whatsapp me.

Hi everyone, I'm looking an infant nanny staying in Canberra/Sembawang area to take care of my new born.
This will be from Feb/Mar 2014 onwards... Strictly non smoking.
Any recommendations please ping me @ 92 20 37 5 8

I'm available for parents looking for a babysitter or nanny who is keen to deposit their child at my place in Holland Ave.
I have a 4year old who goes to school.

Availability starts from March 2013. Environment is very suitable for any baby or toddler as my place is fully baby proofed.

After school care is possible for pre-schoolers attending N2,K1,K2.

Pm me if keen to reserve slots. Only taking in a maximum of 1 baby and 1 pre-schooler due to safety reasons.
Hi, i'm staying at Holland drive and i'm looking for a nanny who can take care my 6mths old baby girl.

I'm looking for a babysitter to babysit my 7 week old baby at my house in Whampoa. Pls PM me if you've any recommendations.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for day time Chinese babysitter/nanny that is experienced in taking care of newborn baby girl
- Start date: Feb 2014, my daughter by then will be 4 months ++ old
- Mon-Fri, 7:30am-7:30pm (time negotiable).
- Preferably babysitter staying around (walking distance) to block 621, jurong west 65 (640621).
- Non smoking and no pet environment
- Clean & neat home
- Smoke free Christian home much preferred.

If u are/have someone who loves children with loving & caring attitude towards BB, kindly contact me @ [email protected].

thanks in advance!
upload_2013-11-22_22-40-32.png

Hi,

I'm looking for nanny who is staying at Sengkang to look after my 3-mth old baby.
*Start: mid February 2014.
* Monday - Friday
* 7am -7pm
* Non smoking and no pet environment

Please contact me at 98284971.

Thank you in advance.

Hi

I'm staying in the north and am looking for a babysitter either at Yishun, Woodlands or Admiralty area.

* have experienced in looking after infant (from 9M old onwards)
* Mon to Fri
* 7 am to 7 pm
* Christian family preferred
* clean and neat environment
* Non-smoking environment
* no pet
* no gambling/drinking

Please contact me at 90104019.

Thank you.

Looking for baby sitter at Haig Road to look after my 5 months old baby girl urgently
- Mon to Fri, 11 noon to 7pm (nego / excluding PH)
- No pets
- Clean & non smoking environment

Pls PM me if interested.

Hi, i'm looking for a part-time nanny who'll come to my place (Potong Pasir area) from morning to the afternoon only in year 2015 or mayb late 2014.
If anyone is interested or hv someone to recommend, please contact me at [email protected] to discuss further.

Thank you in advance.

Hi mummies looking for babysitter in Toa Payoh,

I would like to recommend a babysitter who used to take care of my son but due to house relocation, we could not engage her service anymore. She is very experienced and dedicated. A very very nice lady, hence just helping her to spread the word.

Please PM me if interested and I will be glad to share with you her contact.

Hi, I'm looking for a daytime nanny that can come our place to help my MIL out from end September 2014 onwards. We stay in Bukit Timah, near Guthrie House there. Please PM me if there's anybody that is available.

Hi, I am looking for a Chinese speaking babysitter.
Starting from next year March/April 2014 onwards, 8am to 730pm.
By the time she will be 3 months old.

Preferably someone staying in Jurong West St 42 or nearby area.
Interested please call or sms me at 96289653.

Hi. I am also looking for a Chinese speaking baby sitter to come to my place to help my mum with my 7 month old daughter. I'm also staying at jurong west st 42:). Mon to fri 930am to 5pm, please pm me if keen. Thanks.

Hi,

Wow didn't know so many mothers are looking for babysitter at jurong west.
I do have a recommendation, Chinese auntie with 15 years of experience, please pm me if interested.

Hi all, I m looking for an experienced nanny to take care of 6 mth old bb at Cck area. Do pm me if you hv a good nanny to recommend. Thx

Looking for experienced nanny in Queenstown area to take care of 4 month old infant this coming May/June. Nanny must not be already taking care of other infants/kids. Anyone with good nannies to recommend, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

I am looking for a experienced nanny in Ghim Moh/Commonwealth/Queenstown area to take care of new born infant after CNY 2016.
Please contact me at [email protected] if you know good nanny to recommend.

I'm looking for an experienced nanny to take care of my bb when I return to work. Probably around mid nov 2015 at Hougang area. Please pm me if keen. Thanks.

My auntie is available again for babysitting service

She stay around vista point, Woodlands is an experienced babysitter, she had been taking care of baby as small as few months old for at least 14 years.
Very gentle nice lady, who speak Chinese, Cantonese and basic English.
My uncle who is semi retired is helping her too, both of them love children a lot, my baby was also taken care by her when he is young
Please pm me or text me at 8198 2535 if interested. Thanks

y auntie is available for babysitting service

She stay around vista point, Woodlands is an experienced babysitter, she had been taking care of baby as small as few months old for at least 14 years.
Very gentle nice lady, who speak Chinese, Cantonese and basic English.
My uncle who is semi retired is helping her too, both of them love children a lot, my baby was also taken care by her when he is young
Please pm me or text me at 8198 2535 if interested. Thanks

Back