(2015/09) Sept 2015 Mummies

Hi mummies...
Just tested positive.. i'm a 2nd mummy... edd 25 sep... congratulations to all...
Can add me into the facebook group? Thank you

Name : meixin
email : [email protected]
Edd : 25 sept
gynae: dr adrain woodworth

Last edited:

Oscar test is to test for down's syndrome. Apparently there's a blood test and a scan measuring the fluid behind the bb's neck or something. Can google.
There is an alternative call the harmony test testing for down's syndrome too with higher accuracy percentage only through blood sampling but my gynae say very expensive.

Hi mommies I'm kas. Happy to join this support group. I tested positive last week. Based on my own calculation my edd is 20 sep. M seeing my gyne on mon 2 Feb. I have a 2.5 year old toodler son. Unfortunately I suffered a miscarriage last year june at 11 weeks for 2nd pregnancy.

Im feeling a little down. Firstly Im down with a really bad cold for almost 2 weeks. Running nose, sore throat and itchy eyes for almost 2 weeks. Saw my gp last week but since I am preg she prescribed mild meds for my cold. 2ndly my toodler was down with hfmd last week. He is getting better. Bringing him to pd tmrw for review. Then today I'm having slight brown discharge since afternoon. Just praying that thus pregancy is safe. One after another since I tested positive... just pray all goes well..

Hi mommies I'm kas. Happy to join this support group. I tested positive last week. Based on my own calculation my edd is 20 sep. M seeing my gyne on mon 2 Feb. I have a 2.5 year old toodler son. Unfortunately I suffered a miscarriage last year june at 11 weeks for 2nd pregnancy.

Im feeling a little down. Firstly Im down with a really bad cold for almost 2 weeks. Running nose, sore throat and itchy eyes for almost 2 weeks. Saw my gp last week but since I am preg she prescribed mild meds for my cold. 2ndly my toodler was down with hfmd last week. He is getting better. Bringing him to pd tmrw for review. Then today I'm having slight brown discharge since afternoon. Just praying that thus pregancy is safe. One after another since I tested positive... just pray all goes well..

Congrats. Take plenty of fruits for yourself and your family.
Do not carry heavy things, rest as much as you can.
Stay positive ;)

Do you all at times feel like your uterus is feeling 'sour'/ 'tired' and Crampy? It's my first time feeling this way and I am very worried. Wonder if everything's doing ok inside me....

I am back and sorry dear, I am too obsessed with the Oscar results that I forgot to ask the delivery fee or u will want to email them and ask? Their reply is usually very fast.
[email protected]

Today consultation is surprisingly not ex, consultation+scan =$98 nett

no problem at all gal :) yes i will check that out myself .
Yesterdy i tried to book an appointment but then all full till next mon.
I am thinking to change to evening , wonder they have..?

You done your Oscar scan already? how is it?

Do you all at times feel like your uterus is feeling 'sour'/ 'tired' and Crampy? It's my first time feeling this way and I am very worried. Wonder if everything's doing ok inside me....

Hi Meetyouthere,
Yup at times will feel that way. And I heard it's normal due to uterus expanding.

Hi Meetyouthere,
Yup at times will feel that way. And I heard it's normal due to uterus expanding.

Thank you so much beanielee. Was so worried this morning when it happened to me. Now I can't wait to see my gynae this weekend just to know how's beanie inside me doing...

I am back and sorry dear, I am too obsessed with the Oscar results that I forgot to ask the delivery fee or u will want to email them and ask? Their reply is usually very fast.
[email protected]

Today consultation is surprisingly not ex, consultation+scan =$98 nett

Hi Sane,

I read too fast, did you mean you had your OSCAR scan today and it's only cost u $98? So cheap.
Thot Oscar scan is expensive.
Did you get the result right after the scan? Good luck everything will be good:)

Hello dear ladies! Just popping by to say a big jiayouuuuu to all you gals! 1st tri is truly so tough and challenging, and we have to pretend all's fine and a-okay. Soon 12 weeks will come!

Went to gynae a week ago and no. 2's EDD is going to be exactly the same as Jiejie at 11th Sept haha. What a coincidence. It'll be a nice surprise if they truly have the same bday too!

I got my blood test result out today. Dr said baby is growing well. Will go for my scan on 10th.

Since after my mc last year I always very scare when I go toilet. Worry that I will see bloody show. I'm currently now very sick with a very bad cough. See a Gp n told him about the pregnancy, I think the medication is more gentle cos it doesn't seem to work even when I going to finish my antibiotic soon.

Hello All. Congrats to all expecting mummies!
I tested positive about 2 weeks ago. Going for Gynae Appt this Saturday. EDD should be mid sep (will wait for gynae to advise)
Hoping that the scan will show that the little one is well, cos I am kindaf worried that I am not feeling much discomfort :p
This would be my 2nd pregnancy. I have a boy that is turning 5 this year.
Expecting lots of challenges this time. Will have to watch my weight gain (since I'm already overweight), and also trying for VBAC.

Fighting!!! :)

Hello Mummies

today beanie is a little quiet today. today should be 5 weeks6days almost 6 weeks now. In between meals I don't have the hunger that I usually do and
I don't feel tired now. should I be worried?

I got my blood test result out today. Dr said baby is growing well. Will go for my scan on 10th.

Since after my mc last year I always very scare when I go toilet. Worry that I will see bloody show. I'm currently now very sick with a very bad cough. See a Gp n told him about the pregnancy, I think the medication is more gentle cos it doesn't seem to work even when I going to finish my antibiotic soon.

i totally understand man. i also fear to go to the toilet seeing something i don't wish..

hello ladies...

looks like i got to change my nick name... now gonna be tu and yang pa pa already... LOL...

my wife is showing all the signs of preg but the test kit is borderline... nonetheless, i'm very excited already and can't wait to get back to this forum. hope u all don't mind a guy in the midst...

i'm upgrading to level 2 now... previously was a little bunny who just turned 3 in Dec 14. based on my own calculations of the manufacture date, little lamb's EDD should be 29 Sep 15.

Likely to use the same gynae at KK.

Last edited:
Congrats to all mummies in here ;)

So happy to join you ladies here ! Just went for my 1st Gynae Appt ytd at 6wks1d ! Saw the small lil' heartbeat and was so excited ! EDD will be on 22 Sep and hope all goes well till then =)

Can add me to FB/whatsapp too ?
Name : Priscilla
email : [email protected]
Edd : 22 Sept
gynae: Dr Tham Kok Fun

Hi Sane,

I read too fast, did you mean you had your OSCAR scan today and it's only cost u $98? So cheap.
Thot Oscar scan is expensive.
Did you get the result right after the scan? Good luck everything will be good:)

I meant I got the results, done the scan quite some time ago...hehe ...

The oscar and blood test is around $500, test results r alright :)

Dear ladies,

A big HELLO to all of you out there :D
This is my first pregnancy and since most of my friends aren't married and pregnant, I'm so glad to stumble upon an existing support group.

I would love to join the FB/Whatsapp group
Name: Ng Siang Hoon Angeline
Email: [email protected]
EDD: End Sept 15
Gynae: Dr Yeo K C (TMC) but looking for other gynae recommendations bcos he's not doing deliveries anymore :(

I'm open to gynaes at TMC, Mt Alvernia and KKH. Looking forward to all your recommds!

Hi all!

I'm having my 1st pregnancy and am 9 wks nw. Heard baby's heartbeat today, so happy and excited! 1st trimester has been pretty bad so far. My nausea can be a whole day event and I end up vomitting my bfast and dinner sometimes. Im glad the 1st trimester is gonna be over soon.. hopefully this morning sickness will go away by then..

Would love to learn and share details with all of you.. Do add me to the fb/whatsapp grp.

Name : Jocelyn
Email : [email protected]
EDD: 3 Sept
Gynae: Dr Wendy Teo

Morning mummies

Does anyone seeing any gynae from mt A now? Hows thing?
I kept hearing colleagues saying its vy good service there...so i m wondering..
Can share?thanks:)

Hi all mummies to be!

i tested positive 2 days ago so not sure how many weeks im in, but by my own calculation shd be about week 5? not seen any gynae yet... its my first time so bit overwhelmed by the plethora of info. if there's a fb group, can someone add me in? Thanks!

Name: Shuhui Ang
Fb email: [email protected]
Edd (based on my own calculation): 16 Sept
Gynae : TBC

Last edited:
Mummies i m craving for durian pancake and i m in 1st trimester now can i actlly take one?:p
RnRnr, I took one box of durian yesterday =p
Haha I'm a bit over eat. U can eat durian during pregnancy. But durian is fatty food is high in carbohydrate. If u has stomach bloated better don't take durian. It will cause stomach bloated and gas. Some pregnant mommy doesn't take durian as nowadays most of the durian is injected by chemical to let them grow bigger. Hope its help ;)

RnRnr, I took one box of durian yesterday =p
Haha I'm a bit over eat. U can eat durian during pregnancy. But durian is fatty food is high in carbohydrate. If u has stomach bloated better don't take durian. It will cause stomach bloated and gas. Some pregnant mommy doesn't take durian as nowadays most of the durian is injected by chemical to let them grow bigger. Hope its help ;)

Hahahaha u were daring hahahah yeah i also just eaten the pancake just now cant help it:p
How many wks of pregnancy are u?
U hvnt seen gynae yet so far?

Yeah same as u i wld like see gynae from mt A,but duno which doctor to go,so for my 2nd scan i probably go to KKH with prof han(recommended by Sane):)

If u know any good gynae frm mt A share some info too ya.thanks.

Take care

@RnRnr, Durian can eat ah... just not too much. good when baby is underweight and needs some boost to grow... lol

@summerpeh, yes! daddy also have many things to learn! i learnt alot from the dec 2011 group of mummies! still remember the gathering we had at week 30. 20 mummies with big tummies and i'm the only guy in the group!

today my wife did another self-test and this time round the results are much more obvious. so... yup... baby meh meh is on the way...

still very excited and forgotten most of the things we did last time already. now my bunny is 3 and many things have changed since she was a baby...

anyway likely we will be going back to Dr K T Tan of KKH. She delivered my bunny and also 3 from my sis-in-law (who is a doctor herself). Dr Tan used to be the head of gynae at KKH so she's super experienced. she's just not the super friendly type but she gets the job done well. my bunny busted my wife's blood vessel on her way out of the womb and my wife lost lots of blood. but under Dr Tan it doesn't seem like a problem at all. bunny also had the cord around her neck but easily solved.

anyway pls do add me to the FB page and what's app group if u all don't mind.

Name : Andy (don't need my wife's hor?)
EDD: 29 Sept (my own estimate)
Gynae: Dr K T Tan (KKH)

@RnRnr, Durian can eat ah... just not too much. good when baby is underweight and needs some boost to grow... lol

@summerpeh, yes! daddy also have many things to learn! i learnt alot from the dec 2011 group of mummies! still remember the gathering we had at week 30. 20 mummies with big tummies and i'm the only guy in the group!

today my wife did another self-test and this time round the results are much more obvious. so... yup... baby meh meh is on the way...

still very excited and forgotten most of the things we did last time already. now my bunny is 3 and many things have changed since she was a baby...

anyway likely we will be going back to Dr K T Tan of KKH. She delivered my bunny and also 3 from my sis-in-law (who is a doctor herself). Dr Tan used to be the head of gynae at KKH so she's super experienced. she's just not the super friendly type but she gets the job done well. my bunny busted my wife's blood vessel on her way out of the womb and my wife lost lots of blood. but under Dr Tan it doesn't seem like a problem at all. bunny also had the cord around her neck but easily solved.

anyway pls do add me to the FB page and what's app group if u all don't mind.

Name : Andy (don't need my wife's hor?)
EDD: 29 Sept (my own estimate)
Gynae: Dr K T Tan (KKH)

hey we about e same. my gal is Aug 2011 bb. my EDD is 30 Sep 2015! hahahaa

Morning mummies,

Wonder any is seeing Dr HK Ho from Mt A now(or ever seen him before)?can share yours experience with me?
Also i would like to know his delivery charge and gynae fee if possible. Thanks so much.

Btw my friend showed me her kkh delivery bill last yr,in the invoice there is one called antenatal charge..what is that? Is that some charge relating to delivery or its the charge for like sort of the gynae fee?

TQ:)

Hi everyone.
I am tested positive only yesterday. Am joining the Sept group coz likely to deliver via csect end sept.
I am a second time mummy and my baby us 15mths currently. Any idea whether I can carry him? He is abt 10kg

Hi everyone.
I am tested positive only yesterday. Am joining the Sept group coz likely to deliver via csect end sept.
I am a second time mummy and my baby us 15mths currently. Any idea whether I can carry him? He is abt 10kg

I guess u can but try not to carry too much bah. Don't overwork your body...

Back