(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

U mean in FB group chat? Chat about pregnancy woes, rants .... I posted this in another group chat about my lousy previous co:

"I was asked to leave by my ex co within 2 days on 29dec14. The reason they gave for not confirming my probation was I never bring in sales nor has any clients. I find it really ridiculous because I was not given a single day of product training.
The only type of "training" that I got was to have notes thrown to u and u have to complete the tasks 100% up to their expectations. Any mistakes = your fault.
Hired as a senior service exec but was told to order stationeries/groceries, answering phone calls, arranging courier and to serve other execs like their maid.
In the end, the table was turned around and say I never bring in sales.
I felt sore because being in the workforce for so long , I have never being asked to leave before.
The real reason was pretty obvious, which co will want to hire a pregnant staff who took frequent mc due to bad ms and shortly another 4 months maternity leave.
However no really hard feel because since they don't find me suitable, i dont find them suitable too. This is not the type of co that I want to commit myself into."

That is just so sad. When they wanna get rid of us, they can come up with 100 and 1 reason.

Yup, you’re better off with this kind of company!!

I’m in the office but sooooo sleepy. I have tons of backlog! Arghhhhh……:(

That is just so sad. When they wanna get rid of us, they can come up with 100 and 1 reason.

Yup, you’re better off with this kind of company!!

I’m in the office but sooooo sleepy. I have tons of backlog! Arghhhhh……:(

If not being preggy, I will sayonara long ago.
Good that I have a chance to laze and Zzz at home too, it's really too tiring and I look so forward to knock off and the weekend.

Endure endure going to knock off soon, go for a small walk, drink and eat something light so can spark u up abit :)

If not being preggy, I will sayonara long ago.
Good that I have a chance to laze and Zzz at home too, it's really too tiring and I look so forward to knock off and the weekend.

Endure endure going to knock off soon, go for a small walk, drink and eat something light so can spark u up abit :)

Drank Anlene lorrr... though I don't take milk de but have to take care of my bones lahhh
I miss my hubby!!!

Hihi ladies I'm in my 14 wk now! Was silent in forum for a while after bfp...

I was in dr Sadhana for ivf then need to get another gynae as she doesn't do delivery... I tot that since record is in kk then must as well stay there... My experience in kkh was quite positive until ytd! I got the first appt of the day in private suite and the dr is late for 1.5 hrs. I went for a scan with this senior consultant who mistook my moving baby head for a cyst! Goodness! I'm bringing my service else where...

I totally agree that it is an nv ending worry till our babies are in our arms... Hope that it will be a smooth journey for all of us!

I was in dr Sadhana for ivf then need to get another gynae as she doesn't do delivery... I tot that since record is in kk then must as well stay there... My experience in kkh was quite positive until ytd! I got the first appt of the day in private suite and the dr is late for 1.5 hrs. I went for a scan with this senior consultant who mistook my moving baby head for a cyst! Goodness! I'm bringing my service else where...

I totally agree that it is an nv ending worry till our babies are in our arms... Hope that it will be a smooth journey for all of us!

Hello! Goodness! How did the head become something else???? Strange service by that consultant...

Who is that gynae? I think his eyesight got serious problem...

And moving too! I never knew a cyst can move like the baby head. And goodness me! That big? What was he thinking?!!

My goodness that is really ridiculous.
I had no idea how the doct become gynae when cyst & baby head also cannot differentiate.
Please change your gynae.

My case was pretty much the opposite.
Gynae was looking for trace of cyst and found a little sac. kekeke :p

YES, hope it SHALL be a smooth journey for all of us! ;)

Omg. Hope it all goes better from here and I think our babies have limbs now so it's not difficult to spot the cuties now.

@sereneldt hmm an invite was already sent to your email, FB doesn't allow me to send again leh. Maybe you check your mailbox again? Did it end up in spam or smth?

Yes I can see now. I'm confused if I'm joining the right group or if it is ok to join ....

Im ftm and my EDD is 12 aug and will be opting for c section. From my knowledge, c section usually need 2-3 weeks earlier.

Any advice is appreciated. Tnx

Yes I can see now. I'm confused if I'm joining the right group or if it is ok to join ....

Im ftm and my EDD is 12 aug and will be opting for c section. From my knowledge, c section usually need 2-3 weeks earlier.

Any advice is appreciated. Tnx

Keke I think u are free to participate in any group that u like. The mummies here are all very friendly.

@TTC2014 - traces of glucose in your urine is not a good thing wor. You have family history of diabetes? Your gynae said anything?

Hi! sorry for the late reply.. yeah.. both my parents are diabetics. im crossing my fingers that i will be cleared of diabetics during pregnancy.. my gynae say we will continue monitoring and will send me for more test is required.. :(

Phyne I just sent you a fb friend request, then I'll be able to add you directly to the group.

TTC2014, xklingx, yolk - check your emails for your invites :)

Back