(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

The wound will get itchy even after a few months/years
My colleague csection. . Her mil fed her dried oyster. Her wound infection super pain lor... have to poke the long cotton bud inside to wash every day... n the wound won't stick together ... took super long for her recover

When did u took ur first shower, wash hair during ur confinement? The heat is driving me crazy! I have been adjusting my air con temp lower n lower. Then I think since I'm already sponging my body w warm water n using e air con, I might as well shower! Hub still ask me to tahan... Sigh
I already shower when I was in hospital.. coz the pushing makes me sweat...

N after delivery.. i dunnknow why I keep sweating even though the ward aircon is on very big...

My colleague csection. . Her mil fed her dried oyster. Her wound infection super pain lor... have to poke the long cotton bud inside to wash every day... n the wound won't stick together ... took super long for her recover
heng I don't rly eat much seafood either
not a fan of oyster abalone etc

CL insisted I can only shower n wash hair w da fong cao, earliest on the 12th day. Hub says its only 2 more days ask me to wait. Say it's for my own good. :(

When burping u will put the baby on sitting position

So when normal stroking the back fails to burp.

I will gently move him left n right. Sometimes when the alignment is right he will auto burp.

I also dun know why.. but it works for all my 3 kids...

Maybe need sit straight so the "pipe" inside not block n air can come out ?

Ya i tried makin him sit up n pat behind his back. But cant burp at all. Than i tried letting him slp on my chest too but cant. Ok will try moving him.left n right. Lol

Brought baby to see pd for the bloated tummy. Pd said got wind due to wait until hungry then feed so baby tend to drink very fast and choke, so wind get inside. I told my mum off. Already told her every 3hrs feed. She tell me baby still sleeping. I said wait for her to wake up is too late. Still hv to take out fr fridge and soak in warm water. Pd prescribe the below med which cost $9+.

IMG_20150130_164346_1422608434514.jpg

When did u took ur first shower, wash hair during ur confinement? The heat is driving me crazy! I have been adjusting my air con temp lower n lower. Then I think since I'm already sponging my body w warm water n using e air con, I might as well shower! Hub still ask me to tahan... Sigh

I started shower on the 12th day onward till now. Almost wash hair daily but im trying to control alternate day wash hair. Before i can shower i use hot water to clean my body cos too smelly liao. Hahahaha nw i feel better. Cool

I showered after 1 week n been washing my hair everyday. I can't stand the heat and feeling sweaty. But I bathe using da feng cao and turn up my air con to 27 degrees at night. Day time I use fan..

I showered after 1 week n been washing my hair everyday. I can't stand the heat and feeling sweaty. But I bathe using da feng cao and turn up my air con to 27 degrees at night. Day time I use fan..
27 degrees! I have been zzz in 24degrees still sweaty n can't get to zzz. U good ley...

Hello ladies, anyone know if is fine to go for chemical hair services after confinement? And anyone has contact for organic hair treatment tt is still safe for bf? Tks in advance!

Yaya same.than start hipcup nonstop. Lol

Yah yah Same lor hip up easily too

Brought baby to see pd for the bloated tummy. Pd said got wind due to wait until hungry then feed so baby tend to drink very fast and choke, so wind get inside. I told my mum off. Already told her every 3hrs feed. She tell me baby still sleeping. I said wait for her to wake up is too late. Still hv to take out fr fridge and soak in warm water. Pd prescribe the below med which cost $9+.

View attachment 478968

Only feed if bb is showing discomfort . Got one stupid pd ask me to feed before eat meal as prevention .. Where got pple take medicine before getting sick !?!?

Haha tell him it's for ur good (and everyone else's good) that u shower like ...rigjt now
hygiene !!! We are bf bb hygiene is important !! Imagine all the germs on our body if no shower
Hello ladies, anyone know if is fine to go for chemical hair services after confinement? And anyone has contact for organic hair treatment tt is still safe for bf? Tks in advance!

For me it is coloring and I will opt for those without chemical ..and I will throw away all the Bm for that day ..

Only feed if bb is showing discomfort . Got one stupid pd ask me to feed before eat meal as prevention .. Where got pple take medicine before getting sick !?!?

hygiene !!! We are bf bb hygiene is important !! Imagine all the germs on our body if no shower

For me it is coloring and I will opt for those without chemical ..and I will throw away all the Bm for that day ..
ya hygiene is of utmost importance during bf ing. hence....it's for everyone's good...bb and daddy benefit. mummy is happy, daddy doesn't hear whining .happy mummy will be in better stead to care for bb so bb will be happy

Tks babe!!

They are getting more
I already shower when I was in hospital.. coz the pushing makes me sweat...

N after delivery.. i dunnknow why I keep sweating even though the ward aircon is on very big...

It's normal. I read Cox when we give birth tt time, we are given iv drips. After delivery, our body will pass the excess water out. I sweat so much for the first 2-4days...

My bb hiccups a lot :(
Anybody know what to do when baby hiccups? My CL say just let him be but I see bb very Xin ku...
Mine too. Does it mean she has alot of wind? She gets quite irritated when she hiccups..sometimes will cry cos the milk will spill out from her mouth and she uncomfortable..

Mine too. Does it mean she has alot of wind? She gets quite irritated when she hiccups..sometimes will cry cos the milk will spill out from her mouth and she uncomfortable..
I checked with pd it means bb is full and their stomach is pressing on diaphragm so hiccup

Overfeeding is a common cause of hiccups. If the stomach distends too fast or becomes too full, this can trigger the diaphragm muscle to go into spasms. When breastfeeding, try slowing down feedings, and stop and burp your baby as you switch from one breast to the other.

Hi eunice found u in other forum thread. U said u r under dr Lim teck Beng and u will be deliver in mount A right? Is he deliver in mount A? How much he charge for delivery? Thanks for ur info

My CL ask me to bath everyday since 3rd day using 大艾草, but not to wash the hair. She said it's better to keep our body clean esp when you are bf-ing. And also to wash bottom wound to prevent infection. I think as long as you shut the windows in the bathroom and dry completely, shld be alright.

My bb hiccups a lot :(
Anybody know what to do when baby hiccups? My CL say just let him be but I see bb very Xin ku...

My CL ask me to carry baby upright or she will carry baby and not allow baby to lie on the baby cot when she hiccups, then after about 10 minutes if still having hiccup can bf a bit and the hiccups will disappear, so far works for my baby everytime and she without fail everyday sure at least 2-4 times hiccups at various times one

yes she used to spit out some milk too when she hiccups, i was reading online and they say burp the baby well after feeding and sit baby upright for a while after bf-ing before placing baby back to baby cot.

I ebm everyday and my right Breast yield is half of the left Breast... Very not balanced and don't know what to do about it... Sians

I ebm everyday and my right Breast yield is half of the left Breast... Very not balanced and don't know what to do about it... Sians
Massage dun help? I notice I massage which side more
Which side will have more but I dun have discipline and time to keep
Doing to increase the volume .. Simply too much things to
Do esp when I dun have other help lolz

Massage dun help? I notice I massage which side more
Which side will have more but I dun have discipline and time to keep
Doing to increase the volume .. Simply too much things to
Do esp when I dun have other help lolz

Haha I tried, before every express I use a cloth soak in warm water put on both Breast massage... Also the same the right side always less than the left. I even resort asking my hubby to suck lol.... He refuse!!

Ya you got so many things to do and 2 elder one to take care of... how to have time to do some much extra

Hello mummies, just given birth to a lovely boy last wk n had been bfing since day 1. However i only managed to pump ard 30-40ml each tym rd for both boobs. Any1 pumping ard the same range as well?

Hello mummies, just given birth to a lovely boy last wk n had been bfing since day 1. However i only managed to pump ard 30-40ml each tym rd for both boobs. Any1 pumping ard the same range as well?

its like that! slowly but surely will increase with every 3 hr pump....

Haha I tried, before every express I use a cloth soak in warm water put on both Breast massage... Also the same the right side always less than the left. I even resort asking my hubby to suck lol.... He refuse!!

Ya you got so many things to do and 2 elder one to take care of... how to have time to do some much extra
Wahhahab ask hubby sucks .. Wahahhah

Only 1 elder to take care .. But Enuff to keep me busy lor

Me too. If i stretch longer, I get ard 70ml left, 50ml right. I don't pump in e mid of night. Will latch once ard 5ish.

Wah same... My last pump around 1am then I wake up at 7am for the next pump. In the middle too tired to wake up already and I don't even latch... Same yield as you - that's the most already. Other times is 50ml and 30ml. Wondering why some mummies so much surplus until need extra fridge!

Wahhahab ask hubby sucks .. Wahahhah

Only 1 elder to take care .. But Enuff to keep me busy lor

Ya he refuse! I thought can help to simulate.. :p

Ops sorry I tot you have 2 elder ones, cos quite a few mummies have 2 and now 3.
But it's already tough having to take care one older one and a newborn... Salute!

Ya he refuse! I thought can help to simulate.. :p

Ops sorry I tot you have 2 elder ones, cos quite a few mummies have 2 and now 3.
But it's already tough having to take care one older one and a newborn... Salute!
Lolz I can only afford max 2 not 3 lolz
2 already Mental and physical draining .. Cannot imagine those with more and yet still can more bm to store in freezer !! And no fm supplement at all !!

Wah same... My last pump around 1am then I wake up at 7am for the next pump. In the middle too tired to wake up already and I don't even latch... Same yield as you - that's the most already. Other times is 50ml and 30ml. Wondering why some mummies so much surplus until need extra fridge!
I'm oso yielding around that amount after close to 1 mth of pumping n latching liao. Dun know when the yield can increase more or is it going to stay this amount? I am getting more on my right than left. Sometimes left only produce half the amount of right! :(

I at week 37 this week
Last Fri see gynae and Bb head has finally turn down
Today while walking I suddenly feel below very pain when walk
Like needle poking my below
Is that the sore feeling you all are feeling previously?

I'm oso yielding around that amount after close to 1 mth of pumping n latching liao. Dun know when the yield can increase more or is it going to stay this amount? I am getting more on my right than left. Sometimes left only produce half the amount of right! :(

I already googled how to increase... Try drinking a lot fluids, green papaya fish soups... Effect like havent kick in. I read on those breastfeeding FB group, a lot say fenugreek supplement but might cause gassyness, so far I don't dare to try supplements/medicine, going all natural source like fluids and food... Also don't know when then will increase, think got to take it slowly, sleep is impt! But how to sleep more now :(

Lolz I can only afford max 2 not 3 lolz
2 already Mental and physical draining .. Cannot imagine those with more and yet still can more bm to store in freezer !! And no fm supplement at all !!

Ya lor :( I have friend who asked me throw away my fm or else I will be tempted to feed... Zzz, but the thing is my bm not enough, let baby starve meh? I am not hardcore soley only can bf... My thinking is as long baby don't go hungry, but yet same time trying to increase bm lor

Back