Support group - Miscarriages

Hi ladies,

I had my D&C done on 16 Jan and went back to my gynae yesterday. Everything is ok and gynae has given me the green light to try to conceive again in March. She has also given me Duphaston to standby so that I can take it once I am tested positive.

I'm curious to know the risk of miscarriage for someone on Duphaston. Anyone has anything to share?

Hi, may I know what is Duphaston for? I had a missed miscarriage in sept and manage to conceived again in Dec. Apparently my gynae only gave me progesterone pills to be inserted via our V to strengthen our uterus for my current pregnancy.

mangoyoyo..so now you ttcing again? Hv you done all necessary bloodtests etc?

Just to share I did bloodtests and found my prolactin level very high ard 700+ before ..even before I started my 3rd round ivf and the doc I saw said no worries and insisted that I dun need any medications..so as to say I had an early miscarriage again that cycle..as in faint positive then AF came--- then I found that there is a link of this level and early miscarriages. My this Sg 2nd doc noted that and gave me a pill 'cabergoline' to lower this level. And I succeeded..you girls might want to check on this level should all other bloodtests found to be ok..

Dear chrisl, my doc ordered some basic recurrent miscarriage tests. Like genetic. Diabetics and antibodies tests. All results are normal. So frustrating!!!

My doc say can try fet again soon. Maybe put me on aspirin to try. I have too much doubts abt my body which i must test and confirm really no problem before i am confident to try fet again. Ivf is very costly...and i dont have much frozen embryo left. Anyway I have scheduled to meet prof mahesh and after seeking advice from one of the sister in this forum regarding recurrent losses. I want to seek his opinion on my case. I have difficulties to conceive so also ivf. Already so difficult to bfp then now another challenge..to substain pregnancy. Faint!! The prolactin level will cause mc? Ur uvf doc ordered for this test? Dont think i have did this test.

Oh...actually i start ttc on my own already. Really want to bfp asap. But now i am worried if bfp...not fast enuff to seek for help...n hve to suffer another loss again. Pregnancy shd be a happy news but now became a worry for me....hai.

Dear chrisl, my doc ordered some basic recurrent miscarriage tests. Like genetic. Diabetics and antibodies tests. All results are normal. So frustrating!!!

My doc say can try fet again soon. Maybe put me on aspirin to try. I have too much doubts abt my body which i must test and confirm really no problem before i am confident to try fet again. Ivf is very costly...and i dont have much frozen embryo left. Anyway I have scheduled to meet prof mahesh and after seeking advice from one of the sister in this forum regarding recurrent losses. I want to seek his opinion on my case. I have difficulties to conceive so also ivf. Already so difficult to bfp then now another challenge..to substain pregnancy. Faint!! The prolactin level will cause mc? Ur uvf doc ordered for this test? Dont think i have did this test.

Oh...actually i start ttc on my own already. Really want to bfp asap. But now i am worried if bfp...not fast enuff to seek for help...n hve to suffer another loss again. Pregnancy shd be a happy news but now became a worry for me....hai.

Understand the frustrations! Are you with NUH? Or are your embbies with another hospital? How many embbies you left? How many fresh did you do? Can request for your doc to test for your prolactin if he/she said no need, just insist on testing cos you're paying mah..and see if it's high then can rectify if it is..oh I also took bb aspirin this time but after I bfp lah, NUH doc put me on it..

maybe u can also try endo scratch..i did this time. Cos after ivf and the drugs, somehow our lining is resisting embryos to stick..so by scratching a bit, will stimulate the regrowth and who knows might be helpful..

hi people.. I haven't been logging in and reading SMH for a while.
good to know everyone is good and doing well. Congrats Hi Mei and hopeful mom!

I lost my bb a year ago and am still trying for my first rainbow bb till today. Been ttc for sooo long
jiayou everyone don't give up!

Jia you together...

@mangoyoyo i know what you mean. When I got pregnant the second time, i had mild cramps on and off, and it made me crazy with worry. The miscarriage was like my worst nightmare come true. Now, I'm worried that there is something wrong with my body... :(

Hi ladies,

Feeling down today. Yesterday I attended a gathering with some friends, and dealing with the usual "so when are you having a child" question. Hard to answer these questions so close to my mc. Feel even more sian thinking of the upcoming CNY.
I also recently started to chart my BBT, and it's all weird and wonky. Now it looks like I'm not going to ovulate. The doctor recently diagnosed me with PCOS after my first mc. Before the first mc, my cycles were still quite alright.
One of my friends conceived same time as me, and now I feel like I can't face her at all.
My initial blood test results just came back, and my gynae said there may be something wrong with my thyroid - ask me to go for further blood test.
It's like I'm just sitting and waiting for the results, for further doc appointments, and for my period.

Xiaolu, ur first Af reported yet? I didn't chart at all while still waiting for my first AF. Maybe try to relax this mth and dont chart so u take it easy. PCOS can be improved with TCM..dont worry. I heard a few successful PCOS cases. Did u do a mini confinement to build health?

Oh dear...i totally understand your feelings of attending gathering when such topics arise...we most hate!! To be frank, nobody will understand our feelings unless the whole bunch of them went thr. Can u skip attending such gathering so that emotional u are not affected? One of my frens gave birth while i am still recovering from post d&c ops. I took a day to pick up my courage to congrats her..alot of mixed feelings. I have no plans to go visiting this cny..i dont care...i will just avoid n say No. Where got mood to celebrate when i jus lost my dear bbs (twins).
Dont blame yourself from not able to face ur fren...dont force yourself to do something if u cant do it now.. time will help u to heal. By then u be ok to face her. U must stay strong!!

Hey me too...like waiting and waiting for prof mahesh'appt to come. Whole mind is abt BFP and tests. haha.

Sorry to ask...Is this ur first loss? Ur doc recommend u to do test after first loss? Wat kind of tests u will proceed with?

Xiaolu, ur first Af reported yet? I didn't chart at all while still waiting for my first AF. Maybe try to relax this mth and dont chart so u take it easy. PCOS can be improved with TCM..dont worry. I heard a few successful PCOS cases. Did u do a mini confinement to build health?

Oh dear...i totally understand your feelings of attending gathering when such topics arise...we most hate!! To be frank, nobody will understand our feelings unless the whole bunch of them went thr. Can u skip attending such gathering so that emotional u are not affected? One of my frens gave birth while i am still recovering from post d&c ops. I took a day to pick up my courage to congrats her..alot of mixed feelings. I have no plans to go visiting this cny..i dont care...i will just avoid n say No. Where got mood to celebrate when i jus lost my dear bbs (twins).
Dont blame yourself from not able to face ur fren...dont force yourself to do something if u cant do it now.. time will help u to heal. By then u be ok to face her. U must stay strong!!

Hey me too...like waiting and waiting for prof mahesh'appt to come. Whole mind is abt BFP and tests. haha.

Sorry to ask...Is this ur first loss? Ur doc recommend u to do test after first loss? Wat kind of tests u will proceed with?

No. This is my second mc. First was last year in April. I haven't had my AF yet. The TCM doc asked me to start charting and it's quite stressful to do so and see my temps jump all over the place.

My gynae only asked me to do a few blood tests. I noticed it's not as comprehensive as the whole suite if tests at NUH so I wanted to go there too. I also want to get a second opinion.

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. I feel like its so difficult to meet with friends and socialize at times like these. Trying my best to snap out of this but it's so hard. Guess just going through one day at a time. Some days are better than others..

@mangoyoyo oh and I didn't do a confinement this time round. First time I did a mini one cos I mc at 9 weeks. This time only 5 weeks so I didn't really bother. Just take the herbal medicine that the tcm doc prescribed. Ever since the first mc, I've also become very careful about eating healthily.

Hi ladies~ it's been about 6 weeks since my d&c and I feel that my immune system is weaker after the mc? Not sure too.. Cos I've been sick every two weeks since I went back to work. Had a stomach flu n now down with a really bad throat. Does mc weaken our immunities? Any suggestions on how to strengthen e body? I wanted to exercise more n eat healthier this yr as I ttc again, so that hopefully my body will be strong enough to hold thru the pregnancy. But so far it's not been good. Sigh.:(

I've also started taking red raspberry leaf tea, apparently to help strengthen e uterus but not too sure how much truth there is to it. Anyone here tried before?

Praying for all n esp those who jus experienced ur loss :( we know wad it's like. Let's all jia you tog! God bless u girls..

Hi ladies~ it's been about 6 weeks since my d&c and I feel that my immune system is weaker after the mc? Not sure too.. Cos I've been sick every two weeks since I went back to work. Had a stomach flu n now down with a really bad throat. Does mc weaken our immunities? Any suggestions on how to strengthen e body? I wanted to exercise more n eat healthier this yr as I ttc again, so that hopefully my body will be strong enough to hold thru the pregnancy. But so far it's not been good. Sigh.:(

I've also started taking red raspberry leaf tea, apparently to help strengthen e uterus but not too sure how much truth there is to it. Anyone here tried before?

Praying for all n esp those who jus experienced ur loss :( we know wad it's like. Let's all jia you tog! God bless u girls..
Tats y even mc, u need to do mini confinement.. I feel myself weaker after mc cos I didn't do a proper one...

Whimsicar, I wonder did you do confinement after your mc? Like at least 2 weeks kind.
Yep I did 2 weeks mini confinement. Ate food w ginger n sesame oil, bathe in herbs n drank longan red dates.. But I drank water as well though. I'm not sure if suay cos family members tkg turns to fall sick n I kena both times.. Sian

Hi ladies,

Feeling down today. Yesterday I attended a gathering with some friends, and dealing with the usual "so when are you having a child" question. Hard to answer these questions so close to my mc. Feel even more sian thinking of the upcoming CNY.
I also recently started to chart my BBT, and it's all weird and wonky. Now it looks like I'm not going to ovulate. The doctor recently diagnosed me with PCOS after my first mc. Before the first mc, my cycles were still quite alright.
One of my friends conceived same time as me, and now I feel like I can't face her at all.
My initial blood test results just came back, and my gynae said there may be something wrong with my thyroid - ask me to go for further blood test.
It's like I'm just sitting and waiting for the results, for further doc appointments, and for my period.

@xiaolu stay strong. I never thought I'd rely on this forum so much for support after my m/c.

Work becomes a big blur and I'm googling on miscarriage in the first month after the m/c, why did it happen, D&C or natural, dealing with the emotions of guilt, could it be prevented. I almost burst out crying at work on couple occasions when colleagues said "you should plan for #2. too big an age gap is not good" and "are you pregnant?" (cuz I'm still sporting a big tummy after all that IVF injections) and having to congratulate fellow colleagues who have crossed their first trimesters (are there more preggies than normal because its jubilee year??). I was a zombie. When my boss is giving me a hard time about deliverables and timelines, I feel like telling him "I am really sick inside. I just lost a baby. Every morning, I pull myself out of bed to function normally. Please don't talk to me like I'm normal". That was in the first month and I've somewhat survived that very dark period of my life.

I dreaded the doc review at D&C+5 weeks but I was glad that I dragged myself there and got the doctor's note for the next FET.

My AF just reported at 6.5 weeks and I've lost the bloatedness and weight gain from the IVF drugs. Before today, I kept thinking if my AF would ever not come. Your AF will come soon too and then you can move on.

We would all survive these dark moments. Stay strong. With every step, we're all moving on.

@mangoyoyo oh and I didn't do a confinement this time round. First time I did a mini one cos I mc at 9 weeks. This time only 5 weeks so I didn't really bother. Just take the herbal medicine that the tcm doc prescribed. Ever since the first mc, I've also become very careful about eating healthily.

suggested drinks/food/method to build up health after mc--
1) raspberry leaves tea-with honey (tried-best taken 2 weeks after af)
2) red dates/black dates drink (tried-taken thruout cycle esp during af)
3) ginger drink with brown sugar (tried-taken thruout cycle esp during af)
4) bazhen soup with dom/hardboil egg (tried-taken best within 7 days after af)
5) 'shi quan' tonic soup (once a mth?)
6) black chicken/chicken soup/essence (tried-as and when with lunch/dinner)

-fish,veggies,oats,almonds,yogurt,brown rice,red cargo rice
-if stir frying veggies can sometimes sprinkle Chinese wine/rice wine and ginger with food etc
-stay away from too much 'cold' food like cucumber, old cucumber, melons
-wear socks to sleep and cover tummy to keep tummy warm
-some exercises/yoga etc

@xiaolu stay strong. I never thought I'd rely on this forum so much for support after my m/c.

Work becomes a big blur and I'm googling on miscarriage in the first month after the m/c, why did it happen, D&C or natural, dealing with the emotions of guilt, could it be prevented. I almost burst out crying at work on couple occasions when colleagues said "you should plan for #2. too big an age gap is not good" and "are you pregnant?" (cuz I'm still sporting a big tummy after all that IVF injections) and having to congratulate fellow colleagues who have crossed their first trimesters (are there more preggies than normal because its jubilee year??). I was a zombie. When my boss is giving me a hard time about deliverables and timelines, I feel like telling him "I am really sick inside. I just lost a baby. Every morning, I pull myself out of bed to function normally. Please don't talk to me like I'm normal". That was in the first month and I've somewhat survived that very dark period of my life.

I dreaded the doc review at D&C+5 weeks but I was glad that I dragged myself there and got the doctor's note for the next FET.

My AF just reported at 6.5 weeks and I've lost the bloatedness and weight gain from the IVF drugs. Before today, I kept thinking if my AF would ever not come. Your AF will come soon too and then you can move on.

We would all survive these dark moments. Stay strong. With every step, we're all moving on.
i can feel u bunnymuimui...i tot i was ok, everything well controlled.then i realised i am stil not ready to talk about it. feel like crying all the time. esp when the embryo is still in my tummy now and i can sense it is not growing any further.
and i began to think if i am really grieving for my lost or am i just scared of what lies ahead- work arrangements , new ivf cycles ,the long and winding road starts again.it is just super sian.
worst is, some people even commented- it is qte common to have a miscarriage, its ok la, try again, dun b so moody .GGRRRRRRRR....
good to hear that your af has reported . hope moving on from now on will be easier for u . i guess part of the reason y some sisters here opt for d&C when they have an option to let it come out naturally is also to be able to move on fast?
jiayou all!

hi whimsicar, may god strengthen your body and make u strong again. think about it hor, the angmos also nevr do confinement after their miscarriages and they seem ok too. dun worry , im sure u can stil get back your health if u take good care of yourself from now on. i am also feeling sick , ever since i did my embryo transfer i have been having on off fever and chills. not the serious type but the lousy feel type . i intend to order 2 weeks confinement food either after my D&C or end of bleeding if i eventually choose to let it come out naturally.

mangoyoyo, may i ask who is prof mahesh?yalo i also feel there will be alot waiting and waiting to come again ,sianz

i can feel u bunnymuimui...i tot i was ok, everything well controlled.then i realised i am stil not ready to talk about it. feel like crying all the time. esp when the embryo is still in my tummy now and i can sense it is not growing any further.
and i began to think if i am really grieving for my lost or am i just scared of what lies ahead- work arrangements , new ivf cycles ,the long and winding road starts again.it is just super sian.
worst is, some people even commented- it is qte common to have a miscarriage, its ok la, try again, dun b so moody .GGRRRRRRRR....
good to hear that your af has reported . hope moving on from now on will be easier for u . i guess part of the reason y some sisters here opt for d&C when they have an option to let it come out naturally is also to be able to move on fast?
jiayou all!

Thanks for the words of encouragement @bunnymuimui.

This forum has really helped me. At one point, things became so bleak and it's hard to imagine getting better. But then it does, and I'm thankful for the support that you ladies on this forum have provided.

@old aunty It's terrible that people comment that way! It doesn't matter how common or uncommon it is. It still hurts us to lose a baby no matter what.

mangoyoyo, may i ask who is prof mahesh?yalo i also feel there will be alot waiting and waiting to come again ,sianz
Prof Mahesh is the doctor at NUH's recurrent miscarriage clinic. I'm also waiting for my appointment there to run tests and see if I can find a reason for my two mcs.

@old aunty It's terrible that people comment that way! It doesn't matter how common or uncommon it is. It still hurts us to lose a baby no matter what.[/QUOTE]

Yeah lor. No matter how common it is, but once we experience the lost, no words can describe the feelings. And no matter how far along we are, losing a baby is such a painful journey.

Hugs

jiayou all!
@old aunty , my husband confided in his brother about our loss. My BIL (out of concern) also commented that many of our common friends also kenna miscarriage and I was truly surprised to hear how long that list was. And I knew these people. Some of them went on to have kids and some are still TTC. However, it didnt lessen the pain. It only made me more pessimistic that everyone is hiding their pain and carrying on with life cuz there is nothing else that we can do.

I read your last posts. Is your review this week? For me, I opted for D&C as I'm a practical person ruled by head and wanted to move on after two scans within the same day. Science is very advanced now. There is no physical downtime due to D&C, so that we were able to grieve without the uncertainty and pain of a m/c. I later googled natural m/c and decided that I would never be ready for that kind of pain, physical and emotional. Now 6+ weeks past m/c, my AF is here and it's another part of moving on...

Good luck to you for your next move..

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

Thanks for the words of encouragement @bunnymuimui.

This forum has really helped me. At one point, things became so bleak and it's hard to imagine getting better. But then it does, and I'm thankful for the support that you ladies on this forum have provided.

@old aunty It's terrible that people comment that way! It doesn't matter how common or uncommon it is. It still hurts us to lose a baby no matter what.
Thanks for hearing my darkest thoughts. Sometimes I really wonder how come I've become like that. Unable to be truly happy, for others, for myself. Oh goodness, what has ttc turned me into? :S

Thanks for hearing my darkest thoughts. Sometimes I really wonder how come I've become like that. Unable to be truly happy, for others, for myself. Oh goodness, what has ttc turned me into? :S

Yes, it's exactly the same feeling for me too. But one of my friends told me I have to take care of myself first before I can care about others. So right now, all I'm doing is focussing on myself and hope I will be better physically and more importantly, emotionally.

@old aunty , my husband confided in his brother about our loss. My BIL (out of concern) also commented that many of our common friends also kenna miscarriage and I was truly surprised to hear how long that list was. And I knew these people. Some of them went on to have kids and some are still TTC. However, it didnt lessen the pain. It only made me more pessimistic that everyone is hiding their pain and carrying on with life cuz there is nothing else that we can do.

I read your last posts. Is your review this week? For me, I opted for D&C as I'm a practical person ruled by head and wanted to move on after two scans within the same day. Science is very advanced now. There is no physical downtime due to D&C, so that we were able to grieve without the uncertainty and pain of a m/c. I later googled natural m/c and decided that I would never be ready for that kind of pain, physical and emotional. Now 6+ weeks past m/c, my AF is here and it's another part of moving on...

bunnymuimui, im very old, 42

Yeah lor. No matter how common it is, but once we experience the lost, no words can describe the feelings. And no matter how far along we are, losing a baby is such a painful journey.

Hugs[/QUOTE]
yalor..but as bunnymuimui as mentioned, there are really alot of people who miscarried. but im old , so it doesnt help to tell me that it is a common thing.i am racing with time .i cannot afford to have so many hiccups in my ttc journey

bunnymuimui, its normal to feel this way. i also feel that my fren who has been ttc for many years was not truly happy for me when i got pregnant.she became very quiet.but when i told her the bad news, i also do not feel that she is sad for me. do i blame her? no. because i know how she feels. how can someone who has been trying 10 yrs to have a kid be thrilled to hear abt your pregnancy? i think it hurts her more . and i chose to tell her first cos apart of my suffering, i wanted her to knw she is nt alone in the rollr coaster ride . when i see people getting pregnant easily, i do get bitter at times . we are jus all human beings ..

Understand the frustrations! Are you with NUH? Or are your embbies with another hospital? How many embbies you left? How many fresh did you do? Can request for your doc to test for your prolactin if he/she said no need, just insist on testing cos you're paying mah..and see if it's high then can rectify if it is..oh I also took bb aspirin this time but after I bfp lah, NUH doc put me on it..

maybe u can also try endo scratch..i did this time. Cos after ivf and the drugs, somehow our lining is resisting embryos to stick..so by scratching a bit, will stimulate the regrowth and who knows might be helpful..

I am not with NUH. My embbies are all in pte hospital. I did ivf with pte doc. 2 fresh 2 fets. Left only 3 embbies now. I never have any luck in ivf...failed all my cycles and miraculously i bfp on my own immediately after a polyp removal procedure. But miscarry..aft which i became more "fertile" according to my doc. I bfp again in the recent fet after trying naturally for 6mths . Again miscarry...so frustrating!!

My doc find me very strange to keep asking for more tests. My hub also ask why i insisted something is wrong in my body!! Did ur doc suggest that prolactin test? Do u think bb aspirin is helpful in retaining ur pregnancy? I heard some successful cases using bb aspirin. But my doc says will hv side effects. Are there any? So confused.

Old aunty, think xiaolu has answered your question regarding prof mahesh. We are suffering 2nd miscarriage and want to get find out more from more detailed tests n his advices to our condition.

Bunnymuimui, i am quite similar as you in thinking terms of opting for d&c. Not sure practical is the right word to describe myself. I can't stop crying and thinking until termination is done. I need a solution. I remb..my first mc, I decide immediately on my d&c date after my doc finished his scan. I didn't shed a tear in my doc's office. Think in a state of shock...then i start crying every day after reached hm...until a day i finally have no tears. Those days are so dark. Really feel for all the ladies who have to go this. No woman deserve such pain. Its painful as we are the only one grieving for our lost bbs. But at least i feel comfort in this forum from ladies encouraging one another thr sharing our experiences. It help me find new hopes.

bunnymuimui, its normal to feel this way. i also feel that my fren who has been ttc for many years was not truly happy for me when i got pregnant.she became very quiet.but when i told her the bad news, i also do not feel that she is sad for me. do i blame her? no. because i know how she feels. how can someone who has been trying 10 yrs to have a kid be thrilled to hear abt your pregnancy? i think it hurts her more . and i chose to tell her first cos apart of my suffering, i wanted her to knw she is nt alone in the rollr coaster ride . when i see people getting pregnant easily, i do get bitter at times . we are jus all human beings ..

Old aunty, what u have said is so true...even doc tell me difficult n successful cases... thinking i will be encouraged. However, in my mind i always think..why its not me? I felt more depressed and bitter actually. U bfp naturally? Stay positive, look at fann wong..she also ard ur age! Pls dont give up.
I once read from a forum someone shared, her doc encouraged that "its only when u start to give up, u can't bring home a baby"

Old aunty, what u have said is so true...even doc tell me difficult n successful cases... thinking i will be encouraged. However, in my mind i always think..why its not me? I felt more depressed and bitter actually. U bfp naturally? Stay positive, look at fann wong..she also ard ur age! Pls dont give up.
I once read from a forum someone shared, her doc encouraged that "its only when u start to give up, u can't bring home a baby"
i bfp(ed) doing ivf . second ivf .fann wong also tried many years then preg one wor..

Bunnymuimui, i am quite similar as you in thinking terms of opting for d&c. Not sure practical is the right word to describe myself. I can't stop crying and thinking until termination is done. I need a solution. I remb..my first mc, I decide immediately on my d&c date after my doc finished his scan. I didn't shed a tear in my doc's office. Think in a state of shock...then i start crying every day after reached hm...until a day i finally have no tears. Those days are so dark. Really feel for all the ladies who have to go this. No woman deserve such pain. Its painful as we are the only one grieving for our lost bbs. But at least i feel comfort in this forum from ladies encouraging one another thr sharing our experiences. It help me find new hopes.
i also finally opt for d&c ...private dr said betr to get it out . it may come out in few days time, one week's time, or dun come out at all, best to take it out . sgh dr said mayb can let it come out by itself since the sac is small. (however private dr told me -sac seems small but the surrounding liquids and blood is heavy). cny is drawing near, i donot want to keep worrying each day as to when the cramp and blood wil come, some mre dr said it wil b like a mini chidbirth, scared die me!.
so, as much as i hated surgery and is petrified of undergoing GA. i am doing it today.....cry....

I am not with NUH. My embbies are all in pte hospital. I did ivf with pte doc. 2 fresh 2 fets. Left only 3 embbies now. I never have any luck in ivf...failed all my cycles and miraculously i bfp on my own immediately after a polyp removal procedure. But miscarry..aft which i became more "fertile" according to my doc. I bfp again in the recent fet after trying naturally for 6mths . Again miscarry...so frustrating!!

My doc find me very strange to keep asking for more tests. My hub also ask why i insisted something is wrong in my body!! Did ur doc suggest that prolactin test? Do u think bb aspirin is helpful in retaining ur pregnancy? I heard some successful cases using bb aspirin. But my doc says will hv side effects. Are there any? So confused.
Baby aspirin I started it when ttc it is to thin e blood so start prevention 1st till end of 1st trim tested n found I have protein s deficiency so baby aspirin not strong enough to support still continue taking it but at the same time start clexance jab all e way will go for blood test every mth to determine e dosage level...lucky mine was taken at night so when admitted at evening it is already more than 12 hrs n op at midnight so anesthetic said it is confirmed safe to take epi...heng ah hub can go in for half body epi else if ga den won't have chance to hear bb crying in op room...

Baby aspirin I started it when ttc it is to thin e blood so start prevention 1st till end of 1st trim tested n found I have protein s deficiency so baby aspirin not strong enough to support still continue taking it but at the same time start clexance jab all e way will go for blood test every mth to determine e dosage level...lucky mine was taken at night so when admitted at evening it is already more than 12 hrs n op at midnight so anesthetic said it is confirmed safe to take epi...heng ah hub can go in for half body epi else if ga den won't have chance to hear bb crying in op room...
sorry..can share how much u pay for the/one clexance?

understand that so well..i also not that lucky..must try 4 fresh plus some fets in between..so add up abt 7-8times..I also tried natural and while 2 times I got lucky but didn't last longer than 5weeks de..

I had to go question myself and docs and find my own answers..mostly no answers..i also asked my previous doc to send me for blood tests but mostly just brushed me off...saying no need..that stupid angmoh lady doc even said oh u mc very very common..but to me that just pissed me off even more..she treated other patients differently than us cos other patients I saw are angmoh couples there.. I think she racist..but I couldn't take no for an answer lah..despite having 2 embryos there still..we decided to change clinic/doc..cos no point wasting our time where we drove 3hrs there (6hrs to and fro) to someone who dun care to help us and only sees us as another common couple who mc..so I changed doc and I advise u too, if ur this doc reluctant to check for more...go for another one..we r lucky we r in sg, there r plenty of docs here to choose from and not too long drive like 3 hrs journey ..ur luck maybe lies elsewhere with some other doc..why not go gov hospitalto use gov grant too?

when I 1st appointments with my this nuh prof wong, I told him of my many early mc and I hv high prolactin (frm previous tests before in my ex clinic and that doc said oh..very common..no need drug to lower)) without me asking, sent me for this bloodtest and then when the level high , retested again then still high..that was when he gave 'cabergoline' to lower down from 700+ to 10+ then we did et..then once bt cfm bfp then stop that and take bb aspirin ..

the aspirin dose very little only at 75mg (1 tablet of 300mg break into 4 portions) and just enough to thin ur blood so apparently more blood flows to the bb ..im actually allergic to ibuprofen which is same family of drugs with aspirin but still I dun hv any side effects as of now ..so I think no harm trying..

Dear Mommies,

I am currently 8 weeks 3 days of my second pregnancy. I suddenly have zero symptoms except for bloating the whole of yesterday. Breasts also not as tender as befote. I had consume about 15 to 20 longans the night before only to find out pregnant ladies should avoid. Now I'm feeling so worried and cannot wait for gynae check up later. I hope its normal to be experiencing fading symptoms. I am over paranoid as first pregnancy also miscarriage. :(

From a reliable source :)
really ah, hw reliable? share share gossip ley hee...then mayb can consider her doctor for ivf hahah. but hardly hear ple go look for her gynae for ivf one . most people go to her gynae for high risk pregnancies esp older women and alot of foreigners.i think of doing ivf again super sian...

Back