TTC although with fibroid , any success ?

Im dignosed with a fibriod.gynea not recommend to remove fibroid . Since its not harm fertility.is anybody sucess with having a fibriod with natural conceive?

Not me..

But one of my close gf..

She has fibriod in yr 2009. Think never remove also... In 2013 she preggy & give birth to a healthy gal..

But also the fibriod grew inside as well..

So during csect, they remove the fibroids for her... So she has to be unconscious during while process..

I just gave birth to my son last November with an 8cm fibroid in me.

Gynae even encourage me to try for a second one soon.

Have faith, anything is possible:)

Hi, I think it is possible depending on the location of the fibroid. I only discovered that I have a 8cm fibroid on top of my uterus when I was TTC a few months ago. My gynae says although big but due to the location, it would not affect fertility. He encourage us to continue TTC and right now I am 10weeks along. The only thing is that fibroid would also grow during the pregnancy (like for my case, it has already grown to 11cm). There is a likelihood of pain from degeneration in the later stage of the pregnancy but he says I can take painkillers if unbearable. With proper care and monitoring, it is possible.

Hi all

I have been to 2 ultrasound and both gynae has mentioned Im facing mulitples fibroids which might complicate my pregnancy. One of the gynae has mentioned it will affect the supply air to my baby which might cause my baby to deform
Anyone can advise me which gynae has experience is such situation and and guide me through my due delivery?Im currently 10 weeks pregnant

thanks
pikerr

Hi all

I have been to 2 ultrasound and both gynae has mentioned Im facing mulitples fibroids which might complicate my pregnancy. One of the gynae has mentioned it will affect the supply air to my baby which might cause my baby to deform
Anyone can advise me which gynae has experience is such situation and and guide me through my due delivery?Im currently 10 weeks pregnant

thanks
pikerr

Are the fibroids inside the uterus? You might want to consider asking your current gynae to recommend since they have more contacts?

I have a 5cm fibroid located in my uterus. Dr discovered it when I m pregnant. it was visible During the earlier scans. However by wk 20, baby growth is greater and fibroid is not visible fr ultrasound scan anymore. Fibroid is still there but the baby is bigger. Currently at wk 31. Everything is alright. check with ur dr for more advice.

I just gave birth to my son last November with an 8cm fibroid in me.

Gynae even encourage me to try for a second one soon.

Have faith, anything is possible:)
Hi blooms, may I ask which gyane did you go to for your recent birth of your boy? Was it c-sec or natural birth? My current gynae is affected by the insurance change so can't deliver for me in Oct. The new gynae I saw wasn't very encouraging in terms of having a fibroid pregnancy......so I want to look for a new gynae who is more comforting on fibroid pregnancy. thanks!

Back