(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

@gammahedging, i lost 400g during my wk37 appt but bounced back during wk38. *scratch head* wow piang.. u have to wait another week.. i will start my leave next week. i really scare water bag rupture in office. but do you feel sore near pelvis area when you walk? i cant walk long like i used to and have to wear my pants in sitting position.. wonder if i am the only one *sob sob*

Dun worry u are not the only one... I also had to sit down n wear pants ... even after i gave birth the 1st day my hubby also help me wear my panties... coz below sore cant sit n legs can't lift too

During my #1 was worse. Baby sit on my nerves. I can't walk properly... even get out of bed my hubby need to slowly pull me up.juz getting out of bed takes 5 mins liao.. coz super painful . Sometimes juz walking or getting out of bed I can cry ..... that was worse case lah .. I suay baby sit on my nerves...

Hugs hugs it will be over soon...

Burping baby - according to my confinement daddy.... best to burp bb is to lie bb flat on bed for a few mins until you see bb starts to squirm then you sit baby upright, usually bb will burp...tried a few times myself.. yep kinda works...

My baby do squirm when he wan burps.. so sometimes I have to adjust him so he can sit upright to burp... but got many times I didn't get the correct position quickly n he merlion out... haizz

Dun know he too full or Wat. . But he really like very hungry that's why I feed him...

Tried that ...Lay flat to change diaper
And instead of burp she vomit milk out simetime leh
Same Same

Guess it's trial and error for each bay
Not all babies are the same...

Each baby I have, I would have to re learn their patterns ... once I master their patterns it would be easy..

My baby quite a clean freak.
He would wan to poo on clean surface only.

When he wanna poo he will keep crying nl squirm. We have to open his diaper . Hang his leg up. And after he poo abit we have to clean his butt n place a clean tissue n he poo again on the tissue. So each time he poo we can use up to 10 tissue .. my hubby commented he waste tissue lol... after baby finish his poo he will fall asleep so we know we can change new diaper liao...

Same Same

Guess it's trial and error for each bay
Not all babies are the same...

Each baby I have, I would have to re learn their patterns ... once I master their patterns it would be easy..

My baby quite a clean freak.
He would wan to poo on clean surface only.

When he wanna poo he will keep crying nl squirm. We have to open his diaper . Hang his leg up. And after he poo abit we have to clean his butt n place a clean tissue n he poo again on the tissue. So each time he poo we can use up to 10 tissue .. my hubby commented he waste tissue lol... after baby finish his poo he will fall asleep so we know we can change new diaper liao...

Same as mine! She won't poo if the nappy got urine.. High maintenance...

Trying to buy stuff on amazon but how come the option for free shipping to sg doesn't come up..,? I thought there's this thing abv $125usd can hv free shipping- anybody can help this noob?
Search for what u want, then use the filter on left to filter to free shipping + international shipping. The filter dun really work well, so have to try and error by adding to cart and check if there is any shipping charges at checkout. Quite frustrating!

Dun worry u are not the only one... I also had to sit down n wear pants ... even after i gave birth the 1st day my hubby also help me wear my panties... coz below sore cant sit n legs can't lift too

During my #1 was worse. Baby sit on my nerves. I can't walk properly... even get out of bed my hubby need to slowly pull me up.juz getting out of bed takes 5 mins liao.. coz super painful . Sometimes juz walking or getting out of bed I can cry ..... that was worse case lah .. I suay baby sit on my nerves...

Hugs hugs it will be over soon...

Thanks, @xicloudix for the comforting words. at least i know im not the only one experiencing this.. yup will jiayou and looking forward to the day i hold him in my hands.. :p

Search for what u want, then use the filter on left to filter to free shipping + international shipping. The filter dun really work well, so have to try and error by adding to cart and check if there is any shipping charges at checkout. Quite frustrating!
the items have to be sold by Amazon.com and cannot exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches iirc.

There was one occasion when my items met all the conditions but somehow I didn't qualify for the free shipping. I discovered that only after the items were shipped but amazon was kind enuff to refund the shipping costs to me

the items have to be sold by Amazon.com and cannot exceed 18 x 14 x 8 inches iirc.

There was one occasion when my items met all the conditions but somehow I didn't qualify for the free shipping. I discovered that only after the items were shipped but amazon was kind enuff to refund the shipping costs to me

Thanks for the dimensions! Now I know why.. Cos my stuff quite bulky.

Thanks for the dimensions! Now I know why.. Cos my stuff quite bulky.
ya u can refer to the dimensions at the bottom of the page. but sometimes ah if ur package is just a teeny weeny bit larger, try to ask if they can assist by "repackaging it". sometimes they may just pop it into the cart for u... :p

wa we 3 are really really neighbors... I am also at fernvale, seletar mall is just a stone's throw away from my place. the sch is behind my block :p

btw re the columbarium, must read mr khaw's words properly...is no commercial columbarium. lol so... I am a bit more cautious lah. no commercial columbarium =/= no columbarium.

yeah lor..
he claims he is Zhu ying tai..
zzzzzz
pay him so much n so easy bluff him

wow ..
maybe u n blumiz really v near

Im staying at fernvale palm.. wa seh.. very near lol.. same area somemore..

btw re the columbarium, must read mr khaw's words properly...is no commercial columbarium. lol so... I am a bit more cautious lah. no commercial columbarium =/= no columbarium.

I must agree with you. I have the same thoughts. can feel that they play with words very carefully this time round..

IMG_20150130_141256_1422605684706.jpg

When did u took ur first shower, wash hair during ur confinement? The heat is driving me crazy! I have been adjusting my air con temp lower n lower. Then I think since I'm already sponging my body w warm water n using e air con, I might as well shower! Hub still ask me to tahan... Sigh

When did u took ur first shower, wash hair during ur confinement? The heat is driving me crazy! I have been adjusting my air con temp lower n lower. Then I think since I'm already sponging my body w warm water n using e air con, I might as well shower! Hub still ask me to tahan... Sigh
I bathe on the 5th day after delivery.
Wash hair after 2 weeks coz too much dandruff. Drop everywhere. Nvr had before.

is ur hb at home? if rly bth, just take a warm shower in his absence..

Shower- first day.. Hair-3rd day

With the absence of everybody!

Back