(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Diaper changed. Milk fed. Probably gassy..but she just hates to be put down. I carry her she fall asleep. Put down n she wakes up n cries.. how long do ur bbs nap for? Few hours each stretch? Mine at most half hour lately..v shiong
Yes on average 2-3 hrs stretch but as they get older the stretch get shorter sob and aso mean stay awake stretch longer

If stretch at the correct time zone no issue .. Worst fear is they treat day time as night and night time as day sob

Yes on average 2-3 hrs stretch but as they get older the stretch get shorter sob and aso mean stay awake stretch longer

If stretch at the correct time zone no issue .. Worst fear is they treat day time as night and night time as day sob
My bb lately sleeping abt 15 to 30 min each time only :( really not sure what's wrong. Colicky..rub oil but she still quite gassy

Wow u Muz hav v good supply. My milk nv flow too fast, in fact think bb having trouble emptying my breast. He latch until v frustrated today. Suckle awhile then keep crying. Have been increasing my pumping session instead of DL

Not a lot leh... The most is 40ml per side only.. My right boob letdown very fast..will spray de.. I now only dl midnight..

Diaper changed. Milk fed. Probably gassy..but she just hates to be put down. I carry her she fall asleep. Put down n she wakes up n cries.. how long do ur bbs nap for? Few hours each stretch? Mine at most half hour lately..v shiong

Mine also see mood one.. The most nap 2hrs only.. Maybe ur bb feels warm? Let her slp elsewhere or on aircon?

My bb lately sleeping abt 15 to 30 min each time only :( really not sure what's wrong. Colicky..rub oil but she still quite gassy

Same. But I dun noe mine is wind or poo. Think tomorrow bring baby see pd. Tummy so bloated. Apply oil also no difference. Dun dare to feed her so much too. Keep wanting to drink. Sometimes 1hr, sometimes 3hrs.

Anyone who have natural birth in Kkh or gleneagles hospital and given a maternity pad that has like a cooling thing. It's like those light stick where u break the seal n it becomes cold n u wear it as the pad. the cold helps to reduce swelling down there. May I know the brand? Thanks.

If im not wrong its epi kool pad

Whole day my bb refused to sleep. At most she sleeps for 15 to 30 min. Wants me to carry her..She just fell asleep at abt 6pm :(
My baby was like that for a few days too... today finally better
I hope he stays this way... else I go crazy...

I realised he like swaddle , but weather hot thus he cry. Then nv swaddle he also cry... so have to keep it cool so he can remain swaddled. N his tummy lots of air.. I massage him with abit of ru yi oil... trial n error. Coz each time he cry maybe different issue...

But it's so tiring! ! Even midnight also like this... n I juz saw myself in mirror.... PANDA !!!!

That's why we have to start to "teach" them to differentiate. At night sleep muz dim lights n quiet environment...

Noon time nap also try to dim the environment..

Juz like my kids cc... noon time nap close all curtain n on soothing music. After nap change music n open all curtains ..

Maybe nvr burp well? Mine gets cranky n dont wanna sleep if not burped well.Try burping n burping n burping. Might work.

I can burp him for 30mins.or so but still no burp. Give up. So i will let him rest if i cant burp him. Sigh anyway than can burp him.easily?

Some.baby nd to carry n pat before they slp. For me, my boi recently also nd us to carry him before he can slp. Than we just slowly put him to bed. He can slp throughout 3-4 hrs for his nxt intake. I dont nd alarm clock. Lol

Q'zin catering, I like their food very much, especially because they don't have MSG. I copy and paste what they claim below. No MSG and delicious food, a thoughtful company.

Q'zin Catering was established in 2001 with the vision of serving healthier choice buffet catering services. Since incorporation, we have been offering quality healthy food catering with no added MSG, low in salt, low in fat and low in sugar. All dishes produced by our central kitchen do not contain MSG, not even chicken seasoning powder. Delicious tastes are achieved through generous use of fresh ingredients and in-house soup stocks.

Really got.use ?? I gave mine away ... coz I dun know how to use and was too sore to go find out ...

Yes got use for me and it helps to relief (numb) the swelling and the stitches area not so pain afterwards. Now 2 weeks le my wound not pain anymore.

If not for the price I would have wanted to get more after I discharge haha. Nurse initially only brought a box into the ward, then i requested for one more box during my hospital stay and got my hubby to buy 1 box frm the pharmacy to use at home after discharge as the wound was quite sore.

The kkh nurse accompanied me to the toilet to teach me how to use it. I wore disposable undies+ maternity pad+ cold pad

Still haven't ! lolll not engaged yet and the contractions measured on my ctg yest were weak and irregular. lollll

but my edd is feb 4 tho!

My gal Aso hard to burp so I just try lor if cannot after a few mins then let her be
Me too..burping is getting tougher. She used to be ok. After nt sleeping for almost all day yesterday she slept thru almost the whole night refusing milk..got a bit worried that she didn't drink since 11pm..so woke her at 4am to drink when she was moving a bit..spent part of my night reading abt colic..

Mine is 5 feb but i gave birth on 12 jan. Lol.... jia you.
Ty ty... even gynae was saying I hope to see u in the delivery suite the next time round.

yesterday the LO was still happily showing us her face (not engaged yet so u can see her face very clearly). dr was saying... don't want to see ur face..move down move down, we all wanna see u soon. then... the LO rly and turned over and showed us her back. as though she knows!

Yes got use for me and it helps to relief (numb) the swelling and the stitches area not so pain afterwards. Now 2 weeks le my wound not pain anymore.

If not for the price I would have wanted to get more after I discharge haha. Nurse initially only brought a box into the ward, then i requested for one more box during my hospital stay and got my hubby to buy 1 box frm the pharmacy to use at home after discharge as the wound was quite sore.

The kkh nurse accompanied me to the toilet to teach me how to use it. I wore disposable undies+ maternity pad+ cold pad

I didn't know how to use n it's so bulky haha

How to wear it ?

Put the cold pad in between private part n pad ??

I can burp him for 30mins.or so but still no burp. Give up. So i will let him rest if i cant burp him. Sigh anyway than can burp him.easily?
When burping u will put the baby on sitting position

So when normal stroking the back fails to burp.

I will gently move him left n right. Sometimes when the alignment is right he will auto burp.

I also dun know why.. but it works for all my 3 kids...

Maybe need sit straight so the "pipe" inside not block n air can come out ?

Ty ty... even gynae was saying I hope to see u in the delivery suite the next time round.

yesterday the LO was still happily showing us her face (not engaged yet so u can see her face very clearly). dr was saying... don't want to see ur face..move down move down, we all wanna see u soon. then... the LO rly and turned over and showed us her back. as though she knows!

Your doc so cute! Who are u seeing?

I sit him up n burp, then rotate him circular motion clockwise a few times then anti clockwise a few times then pat back again. CL taught one stimes work stimes dun too.

Trying to buy stuff on amazon but how come the option for free shipping to sg doesn't come up..,? I thought there's this thing abv $125usd can hv free shipping- anybody can help this noob?

never, fortunately cos LO's wt remained roughly the same. I lost 600g tho

@gammahedging, i lost 400g during my wk37 appt but bounced back during wk38. *scratch head* wow piang.. u have to wait another week.. i will start my leave next week. i really scare water bag rupture in office. but do you feel sore near pelvis area when you walk? i cant walk long like i used to and have to wear my pants in sitting position.. wonder if i am the only one *sob sob*

Me too..burping is getting tougher. She used to be ok. After nt sleeping for almost all day yesterday she slept thru almost the whole night refusing milk..got a bit worried that she didn't drink since 11pm..so woke her at 4am to drink when she was moving a bit..spent part of my night reading abt colic..
So now u know her pattern day time try to control her sleep then night time will be easy for you

When burping u will put the baby on sitting position

So when normal stroking the back fails to burp.

I will gently move him left n right. Sometimes when the alignment is right he will auto burp.

I also dun know why.. but it works for all my 3 kids...

Maybe need sit straight so the "pipe" inside not block n air can come out ?
No use . Still don't work for her .. My boy auto mode just put him in upright postiin he will burp

I didn't know how to use n it's so bulky haha

How to wear it ?

Put the cold pad in between private part n pad ??

The cold pad is like a big pad (without wings) that can absorb blood too. In hospital, the nurse put the cold pad to stick on top of the maternity pad on the disposable underwear. Then just wear the undies normally. It'll be a little heavy and cold (after u break it like light stick) so it's advisable to lie down and rest and let the cold pad do its job or numbing the swelling and reliefing the pain.

When I was at home I just put the cold pad on my underwear directly as my underwear is not so big size as compared to the disposable underwear.

Burping baby - according to my confinement daddy.... best to burp bb is to lie bb flat on bed for a few mins until you see bb starts to squirm then you sit baby upright, usually bb will burp...tried a few times myself.. yep kinda works...

Burping baby - according to my confinement daddy.... best to burp bb is to lie bb flat on bed for a few mins until you see bb starts to squirm then you sit baby upright, usually bb will burp...tried a few times myself.. yep kinda works...
Tried that ...Lay flat to change diaper
And instead of burp she vomit milk out simetime leh

@gammahedging, i lost 400g during my wk37 appt but bounced back during wk38. *scratch head* wow piang.. u have to wait another week.. i will start my leave next week. i really scare water bag rupture in office. but do you feel sore near pelvis area when you walk? i cant walk long like i used to and have to wear my pants in sitting position.. wonder if i am the only one *sob sob*
The pelvic pain (left hip + pubic bone) for me seems to flare up when I go shopping (aka go walk for 2-3 hrs that kind). Else generally it's still ok, sometimes in the morning there is some slight pain at my pubic bone but it goes away after a few mins.

Quick question

Someone mentioned must avoid duck meat

Why and for how long

Cny Coming how to avoid the seafood and roast duck / Peking duck haiz

I sit him up n burp, then rotate him circular motion clockwise a few times then anti clockwise a few times then pat back again. CL taught one stimes work stimes dun too.
What u mean rotate him? U mean like rub the back in circular motion n not rotating the bb right?

The pelvic pain (left hip + pubic bone) for me seems to flare up when I go shopping (aka go walk for 2-3 hrs that kind). Else generally it's still ok, sometimes in the morning there is some slight pain at my pubic bone but it goes away after a few mins.

perhaps im older.. can feel pelvis pain in less an hour walk keke..

Back