3rd pregnancy at 41 years old

Interested to join in the chat group. I have done my detail scan , thk god everything seem fine. But my next gynae appointment was on March. Long wait , beside that during my detail scan , the problem I'm facing is my low placenta. Now worries of the glucose test in march.

Hi Sara, I couldn't found your ID in we chat. Maybe u try to add with scan the icon as attact to joint yhe group. Dear all just create a new chat group on we chat. .welcome to joint for sharing

Attachments

• 1422424596101.jpg
    1422424596101.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 182
Hi, i wud like to join the chat grp to get to knw u guys but i seldom use wechat, mostly on whatsapp. My id is nfrances if u cud add me. Thanks.

Hi,

I'm 39, expecting my 3rd (EDD 5 Aug). My #1 is 9 and #2 is 2. Both 2nd & 3rd are unexpected pregnancy (gifts from GOD) :p

Hi,

I'm 39, expecting my 3rd (EDD 5 Aug). My #1 is 9 and #2 is 2. Both 2nd & 3rd are unexpected pregnancy (gifts from GOD) :p

Congrats on your #3 bear_bear :) if he/she is willing to hold on for another few days, you will be having a National Day bundle of joy :D

Hi, I am 38 and this is my 3rd pregnancy. My 1st is 11 and 2nd is 9yo. All my children are unplanned and gift from god.

Back