(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Chrisl, can share how to count the baby's movement?

Sorry was thinking of writing it just now but was busy..so now a post for all 1st timer MTB like me ..

ON FETAL MOVEMENT CHART
http://www.kkh.com.sg/HealthPedia/Pages/PregnancyDuringCountToTenFetalMovementChart.aspx

The above is a print out chart from kkh--sorry I dun hv a scanner at home ( but NUH gave me something like that too) to chart from week 32 onwards, the time you wake up just take note when bb moves, then tick and count that as one time..but sometimes, the bb gives a few kicks at one go, that is also counted as 1 time, so any movements, hv to record. Per day should have a count of 10 at least..then if you see a decrease, must call hospital or your gynae. Cos sometimes it's pre mature or some other reasons.

Sorry was thinking of writing it just now but was busy..so now a post for all 1st timer MTB like me ..

ON FETAL MOVEMENT CHART
http://www.kkh.com.sg/HealthPedia/Pages/PregnancyDuringCountToTenFetalMovementChart.aspx

The above is a print out chart from kkh--sorry I dun hv a scanner at home ( but NUH gave me something like that too) to chart from week 32 onwards, the time you wake up just take note when bb moves, then tick and count that as one time..but sometimes, the bb gives a few kicks at one go, that is also counted as 1 time, so any movements, hv to record. Per day should have a count of 10 at least..then if you see a decrease, must call hospital or your gynae. Cos sometimes it's pre mature or some other reasons.
Thanks for sharing!

Hi bliswifu, you can still those glass ones when baby gets older, just buy the handle accessory.
Yes heard the same thing not to buy too many bottles as baby might be fussy about the teats. :rolleyes:

Oh cause glass bottles r generally heavier...hence for bb to Practise holding the bottles, plastic is recommended for the weight n in case bb 's hands slip etc :)

Omg! I finally saw my bb girl moved!!! Not sure what she doing haha.. But I see my tummy popping up and down xD faster call my hubby to see and he is smiling until cannot see the eyes haha.. It's really a very beautiful moment hehe..

Cool! :):) It's such a wonderful feeling! :):)
I hope I can see my tummy popping up and down like u soon!

ON FETAL MOVEMENT CHART

@chrisl this is valuable information. thank u for sharing with us :)

Hehe I will be having the same mixed feeling as you, coz waited for so long for the new place but the traveling time is so tiring :( more tiring is when nobody give seats haha..

Sad right.... my new place is at BP area and thinking of the travelling upset me ....

I went for my detailed scan and see baby move her hand so cute. Although is my second pregnancy, I still feel so touch when I see baby movement durng ultra sound. So touch till I tear. Haha wonder if it is my pregnancy hormones at work haha
Yes its such a wonderful feeling! I was very touched everytime i hear her heartbeat! So melodious to me! Haha

ON FETAL MOVEMENT CHART

thanks chrisl for the post. printed out and going to count from tomorrow onwards (kiasu syndrome). hahahas.

so long no come in here post already, my is confirmed a bb girl but detailed scan show that there's a dark spot in her head so i am praying that everything is alright on my next visit next week.

I went for my detailed scan and see baby move her hand so cute. Although is my second pregnancy, I still feel so touch when I see baby movement durng ultra sound. So touch till I tear. Haha wonder if it is my pregnancy hormones at work haha

Mine still have to wait until 17 Feb..... 2 days before cny.... long wait again....

Cool! :):) It's such a wonderful feeling! :):)
I hope I can see my tummy popping up and down like u soon!
Her movement not very big but can see the part up and down haha den I keep laughing.. But must hold my laughter coz the stomach moving den cannot see already hehe..

thanks chrisl for the post. printed out and going to count from tomorrow onwards (kiasu syndrome). hahahas.

so long no come in here post already, my is confirmed a bb girl but detailed scan show that there's a dark spot in her head so i am praying that everything is alright on my next visit next week.
Me too! I also printed it out already haha.. I'm another kiasu one lol

Hehe but today she like nv move much xD only feel a little haha.. Hopefully more will come!

Yes yes the moment is really so fun :D but I was resting on the bed so maybe that's why can feel it so obvious hehe..

Think I try to rest more on bed and see if can see the movement :D:D

Hi Mummies,

My babygirl hits her 22 week today and is super active. I can feel her kicks much higher up my tummy area and more pronounced. Maybe cos i am sick with flu so been lying down alot and she wants mummy to get up and move about haha... Hope everyone's detailed scans turn out well :) I am also working at alexandra/depot region.. Moving to upp serangoon new house this wkend!

Think I try to rest more on bed and see if can see the movement :D:D
Yup yup haha.. I read from Internet that when u are resting u will be able to feel more of the movements maybe they did move just that we are also moving so we can't feel them hehe..

Anw, hv u mummies book for post natal massage? I still haven book yet.. I'm so scare that I can't book one haha coz now got so many mummies already..

Are we having the same edd too? :D hehe 23 June?

hehe.... yes! :D:D hahaha.... but i think we different hospital. Mine is Parkway East. Where's yours?

I'm thinking if it comes out on 19 June, then I will b spending our wedding anniversary in hospital :D:D

hehe.... yes! :D:D hahaha.... but i think we different hospital. Mine is Parkway East. Where's yours?

I'm thinking if it comes out on 19 June, then I will b spending our wedding anniversary in hospital :D:D
Yup mine will be at mount A hehe..

Actually 23 June is my fil's birthday too.. Haha.. But I was thinking if she will be coming out on 15 June too.. That's our anniversary too being tgt.. Hehe..

Yup mine will be at mount A hehe..

Actually 23 June is my fil's birthday too.. Haha.. But I was thinking if she will be coming out on 15 June too.. That's our anniversary too being tgt.. Hehe..

Most likely it will be early esp it's the first one ;)

Anw, hv u mummies book for post natal massage? I still haven book yet.. I'm so scare that I can't book one haha coz now got so many mummies already..

I'm asking my ah yee to help me. she's a masseur and did post natal massage for other mummies before

I got a brochure from the fair..its a traditional jamu massage ..come to ur hse kind..im very interested but think will ask my sil abt hers first and compare prices..

my wedding anniversary on 9th june hehe

I got a brochure from the fair..its a traditional jamu massage ..come to ur hse kind..im very interested but think will ask my sil abt hers first and compare prices..

I'm asking my ah yee to help me. she's a masseur and did post natal massage for other mummies before

I see.. I also saw one is call babies bellies.. Not sure if it is good but wanna go their shop and see first.. Yeah I wanna hv those that come to my house for massage one haha.. Hopefully can cut away more fats xD

Back