2WW - for those TTC-ing

joyousbb, how many resumes did you send? And how many responded? Just wondering how's the job market like now.

Hi redvel

I sent resume online...wah...countless...haha..nv really count coz are thru those jobs portal...
So sad, only went for 1 interview coz that was under subsidiaries of my ex employer before the most recent job...
Now ok, but someone in the HR field told me it is gg to worsen.. sigh..

really hope i can resume workplace really really soon!

@pixie ng your job so relax! Envy..

Haha.. I am only stating down what I've done but I'm not persistent on that cuz it's very difficult. Esp bbt.. I only take for 3weeks then i stopped. Although it's just taking temp when i wake up, i find it really stressful.

@joyousbb how old are u? Sorry you might have mentioned before in old posts..
How am i ah? Now very relaxed in the sense no need to wake up early chiong to work, so jogging alt days for at least 3 times a week.. then spring clean abit here and there and send resumes.... I have been taking bbt since I think Dec.. and my temp is like up down, up down... worse than stock market..hahaha..
think i didnt ovulate per say.... Sobs
Screenshot_2015-01-28-15-35-54.png

Hi redvel

I sent resume online...wah...countless...haha..nv really count coz are thru those jobs portal...
So sad, only went for 1 interview coz that was under subsidiaries of my ex employer before the most recent job...
Now ok, but someone in the HR field told me it is gg to worsen.. sigh..

really hope i can resume workplace really really soon!

Hi joyousbb, give me '5'! I am same as you. Left my company last month and now searching for jobs while TTC.
Job market is still very quiet. I've sent out quite a number of applications but don't have respond at all.. Sob sob.

Anyway, I'm doing IUI this cycle while searching for job.

Haha, same ah. Last cny my kpo aunties already asking why my stomach so useless. Seriously. Very rude and uncalled for comments. This year I told my mum I'm not visiting on first day alr. Will go visit granny later in the week. So negative hor but really need to avoid these 三姑六婆

4 yrs of marriage. although not TTC-ing and only started few days ago. but those comments I rcvd from 三姑六婆/friends are really very difficult to digest. very rude indeed. especially when around me relatives and friends kept getting pregnant. at first I was very negative, but thinking that it is my choice for not TTC earlier, then blame these 三姑六婆/friends also no use. i'll just shut my ears and play with their babies. LOL. now that hb and I decided to TTC, hope I can continue to stay positive even if there is no outcome.

so good to have such forum, we have each other company when depress :)

Once you start ttc, there will be a lot of things u start to be super cautious! Like no trips to Japan, no tea, no orange, no pineapple, no ice drinks, so strenuous exercise, reduce alcohol etc. Then you also start doing things which you never thought are necessary, eg. Take temp everyday, pee on sticks (and gets excited whatever the results is), keep reading up on ttc and get yourself stressed etc..

I think it's funny that we are so "prepared" even before pregnant but I've done these and. i believe most ladies who are ttc too.. Haha..

oh. cant eat what you mentioned ah. siao liao. I drink tea everyday, and continue to gym.

u mentioned no orange. but I went to the 'Maybe Baby' talk, docs say everyday eat 1 orange for husband/wife can increase the chance of getting pregnant. docs also mentioned best to ttc in the morning :)

Huh? Best ttc in morning? Not possible for me and hubby.... Nothing need to rush to work, how to have mood... Plus immediately after bd, if shower and go work, got chance?

Huh? Best ttc in morning? Not possible for me and hubby.... Nothing need to rush to work, how to have mood... Plus immediately after bd, if shower and go work, got chance?

ya sound impossible hor. maybe morning during wkends lo then night during wkdays.

I feel don't need to avoid all food. Moderation is the key. However I feel best to avoid cold food as in icy beverage. These things have total zero benefit to our body.

Hi chloebbkia!
high 5! I left my job due to some reasons more than for ttc.but guess it is all planned by god. Nearing cny,so van spring clean while sending resumes... haha...

Hey jiayou for your iui! Have u tried gg natural?
Hi joyousbb, give me '5'! I am same as you. Left my company last month and now searching for jobs while TTC.
Job market is still very quiet. I've sent out quite a number of applications but don't have respond at all.. Sob sob.

Anyway, I'm doing IUI this cycle while searching for job.

Last edited:
high chance you may have PCOS... so not really related to what you have eaten or you don't eat
i guess is better to see doc first

Ic..
Thanks.. i seen gynae and doc said i didnt O last cycle.. he mentioned some lady will encounter this prob (didnt O for certain mths)..

Yes will still come no matter what. But maybe harder to predict when af may come? Is your cycle quite regular?

i think now should be quite easy to find job.. coz people already took their AWS and bonus, so can tender liao..haha....
i asked my boss whether i can take unpaid leave during non-peak months, but my boss rejects.. i told him i feel very bored because nothing to do and time pass very slow, everyday i online shopping and read books, mind as well stay at home and sleep.. my boss say mind as well come to work, do nothing yet got salary -_-

Pixie. I think i am same like u. I am so bored in office since it not peak tt i oso told my boss tt i want to take unpaid leave to stay home rest and ttc. Bt the idea got rejected.. :(

i think now should be quite easy to find job.. coz people already took their AWS and bonus, so can tender liao..haha....
i asked my boss whether i can take unpaid leave during non-peak months, but my boss rejects.. i told him i feel very bored because nothing to do and time pass very slow, everyday i online shopping and read books, mind as well stay at home and sleep.. my boss say mind as well come to work, do nothing yet got salary -_-

Pixie. I think i am same like u. I am so bored in office since it not peak tt i oso told my boss tt i want to take unpaid leave to stay home rest and ttc. Bt the idea got rejected.. :(

Hi ladies
maybe you seen this but someone share with me so I am sharing with you all..

One of the well known "fertility doctor", Dr Su advises ladies trying to concieve the following.

Maybe you already know these knowledge but no harm sharing again... if you find it helpful you can adjust your diet...

1.Totally Cut off from Cold Drinks and Stuffs

2. Totally Cut off from Tea/Coffee/Liang Teh/Or any Cooling Stuff (in traditional chinese medicine term)
Cooling Food mean food such as Cucumber, White Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Watermelon, Green Tea, Cooling Chinese Tea, Barley Water etc etc.

3.Best is to take more Durians/Jackfruits/Mangoes (Heaty Tropical fruits) instead of fruits of other kind

5.Take Bazhen at least Once a Week. Go to Any Medical Hall, tell them you want Bazhen, they will give a Set of herbs for you. Just Throw the herbs into slow cooker and Boil for 2 – 3 hours. Dr Su advised me to Add DOM one hour before Consumption. After adding DOM, let it boil for one hour before you drink. Just add half Cap of DOM will do (The Bottle Cap of DOM)
But Do Not Take baZhen during Menses. For Best effect, Take baZhen within 7 days after menses ended.

6.Frequently drink Longan Red Date Tea. (Longan + Red Date Boil using Slow Cooker). She advised me to take Everyday. But if you scared that it will be too heaty, do try drinking on alternate days. In My Longan Red date Tea, I added Wolfberries and Ginger too. Ginger help to dispel the wind in our body.

7.During Menses days, Change above Drink from Longan to using Black Sugar (Black Sugar + Red Dates boil using Slow Cooker). Add Ginger to this drink.

8. Do Not Drink Fresh Milk/Yogurt/Soyabean. But you can Drink Formula Milk Powder.

9.Exercise Frequently But Only Do Brisk Walking during Menses Period if you intend to trying to concieve. Exercising help to smoothen the “Qi” & Blood flow in your Body. Get More Morning Sun for your Body is the most important Part.

10.If you are able to take DOM, take DOM every night after Dinner (Half Cap will do). Do Not Take DOM during Menses.

11.Sleep Early !!! This is very Important… Sleeping Late Disrupt your Qi and Blood flow, which hinders your trying to concieve process too. Please try to sleep early. Wear Socks when you sleep.

Hi ladies
maybe you seen this but someone share with me so I am sharing with you all..

One of the well known "fertility doctor", Dr Su advises ladies trying to concieve the following.

Maybe you already know these knowledge but no harm sharing again... if you find it helpful you can adjust your diet...

1.Totally Cut off from Cold Drinks and Stuffs

2. Totally Cut off from Tea/Coffee/Liang Teh/Or any Cooling Stuff (in traditional chinese medicine term)
Cooling Food mean food such as Cucumber, White Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Watermelon, Green Tea, Cooling Chinese Tea, Barley Water etc etc.

3.Best is to take more Durians/Jackfruits/Mangoes (Heaty Tropical fruits) instead of fruits of other kind

5.Take Bazhen at least Once a Week. Go to Any Medical Hall, tell them you want Bazhen, they will give a Set of herbs for you. Just Throw the herbs into slow cooker and Boil for 2 – 3 hours. Dr Su advised me to Add DOM one hour before Consumption. After adding DOM, let it boil for one hour before you drink. Just add half Cap of DOM will do (The Bottle Cap of DOM)
But Do Not Take baZhen during Menses. For Best effect, Take baZhen within 7 days after menses ended.

6.Frequently drink Longan Red Date Tea. (Longan + Red Date Boil using Slow Cooker). She advised me to take Everyday. But if you scared that it will be too heaty, do try drinking on alternate days. In My Longan Red date Tea, I added Wolfberries and Ginger too. Ginger help to dispel the wind in our body.

7.During Menses days, Change above Drink from Longan to using Black Sugar (Black Sugar + Red Dates boil using Slow Cooker). Add Ginger to this drink.

8. Do Not Drink Fresh Milk/Yogurt/Soyabean. But you can Drink Formula Milk Powder.

9.Exercise Frequently But Only Do Brisk Walking during Menses Period if you intend to trying to concieve. Exercising help to smoothen the “Qi” & Blood flow in your Body. Get More Morning Sun for your Body is the most important Part.

10.If you are able to take DOM, take DOM every night after Dinner (Half Cap will do). Do Not Take DOM during Menses.

11.Sleep Early !!! This is very Important… Sleeping Late Disrupt your Qi and Blood flow, which hinders your trying to concieve process too. Please try to sleep early. Wear Socks when you sleep.

Thanks joyous. Great advice from the doc :)

Anyone tried raspberry tea leaves during ttc?

Yes will still come no matter what. But maybe harder to predict when af may come? Is your cycle quite regular?

Surprisely my cycle is quite regular.. only past 2 cycles it delayed to like between 1-3days.. other than that everything is normal.. perhaps my gynae was right.. some may O n some may not O on certain mths..

Hope will be able to detect im O next week frm scan...

Hope so.. will bring my results to see tcm althou i hv been stopping for quite some time..

personally i find TCM not really helpful.. maybe strengthen my body (i hope).. but TTC kinda no result...i tried for 9months

went to follow up with gynae yesterday, according to ultrasound scan, my lining very good has triple layers, egg size also good, and she seem to be very positive about it... so i told my partner if this month no news means his sperms gt aiming problem liao...

personally i find TCM not really helpful.. maybe strengthen my body (i hope).. but TTC kinda no result...i tried for 9months

went to follow up with gynae yesterday, according to ultrasound scan, my lining very good has triple layers, egg size also good, and she seem to be very positive about it... so i told my partner if this month no news means his sperms gt aiming problem liao...

Hi Pixie, sounds very positive. Good luck to you!!

^5.. I went for my review ytd too..
everything is good except that I didn't O last cycle..
egg reserve is very good too..

did ur hubby do SA?

^5.. I went for my review ytd too..
everything is good except that I didn't O last cycle..
egg reserve is very good too..

did ur hubby do SA?
SA = sperm analysis?
never lei.. he keep postponing... :rolleyes:

i also got buy the home kit for sperm but he also never try....

SA = sperm analysis?

wow. he wont feel pressurize ah. if pressurize maybe cant perform? my hb ask me don't keep talking abt wanting a kid coz pressure will cause no-quality performance.

SA = sperm analysis?

yes... mayb ur hubby is not ready for the test.. ur gynae didn't ask ur hub to do the test?
I feel men test are so much easy compared to us who needs to go for blood tests, ultrasound scanning..

wow. he wont feel pressurize ah. if pressurize maybe cant perform? my hb ask me don't keep talking abt wanting a kid coz pressure will cause no-quality performance.
i think he is ok because i'm quite light-hearted regarding baby.. he is more keen to have baby than me...so normally he is the one talking more than me...haha...
for example, the gynae will say must do on sun, tues and thur because she say my O is thur... i just told him we BD on thur can liao.. but he still follow strictly my gynae instruction

yes... mayb ur hubby is not ready for the test.. ur gynae didn't ask ur hub to do the test?
I feel men test are so much easy compared to us who needs to go for blood tests, ultrasound scanning..
coz very troublesome, he needs to make appt with the hospital and provide sperm within the appt time...
plus we stay & work in extreme west, go to Mount E abit troublesome...

plus his work quite stressful..so sometimes cannot produce sperm on the spot...

if no BFP, i also kinda expected it... coz during my 9months with TCM, she also say my body and menses very good, and always very positive about it...
but i also nv get pregnant lei
Hello Pixie! Maybe when your futile period, after bd put a pillow below your butt and do leg rise?

first cycle on clomid, did blood test on day 21. Review with gynea Ytd and yes! Finally I Ovulated... now is really my ww...

Hello Pixie! Maybe when your futile period, after bd put a pillow below your butt and do leg rise?

first cycle on clomid, did blood test on day 21. Review with gynea Ytd and yes! Finally I Ovulated... now is really my ww...
ya, after BD will put pillow below butt.. but no leg rise..

hi, u on clomid because u are unable to Ovulate?

I would like to purchase some O test strips..
anyone is buying from any seller? I need recommendation..

thanks thanks

I bought from one of the seller in the bulk purchase thread. but the cheap ovulation test strip doesnt work for me. never get any positive results at all.. so i kinda feel like wasted a few months using that to test and never get any positive results...

the seller also sells clearblue ovulation test strips. You may want to take a look. :)

Thanks for sharing, @joyousbb. But i wonder why no fresh milk. Hmmm.. Btw just to share la.. Dom is super heaty, so don't take everyday. I took just abit once for 2 nights straight and have sore throat. Lol.. So now i stopped totally.

after your visit to KK, they put you on clomid already? have you been doing ultrasound scan to check your lining & egg?

I only see the doc at kkh on 5 jan then nvr see him liao.. He says see us only after completion of all tests. Then next week going for hsg test. The thing with kkh is, the staff doing tests really just do the tests lor.. They won't comment.

I've been seeing my tcm for 4-5mths liao. He's always very positive but so far no news. I'm getting disappointed and kan chiong...

I don't know if what I'm gonna say may sound insensitive...but I really really feel sad, regardless it's not mine, when I hear MC happened. I know some things happened with a reason and yes some things are not meant to be... However I'm still superstitious in some way that a bfp should be kept mum until after 1st time (or till stable as per doc's). And that includes from the forum.

Again, I'm not saying announcing it too soon equates to something else. I would want to be careful, yes even if it means being "superstitious", other than practical habit change like diet wise, etc.

Some babies souls are not meant to be known early by not close people around us. So I was told again and again.

I am sorry if what I'm saying are nonsense-sprouting. I'm just hoping the best for every TTC lady. And especially me myself mc-ed twice and I announced them straight away in other forum. (Of course not concluding that's the one reason for the unfortunate episodes).

Redvel, there is no right / wrong answer here, so don't feel too bad.
I didn't really want to let people around me know of my pregnancy actually ( read too many sad stories here). Who is to say that everything is going to be ok even the dr says so, or after the 1st trimester (again, many tear jerkers within this forum)? I think it's even harder when it comes to people I know, because I will meet them, and it's a matter of time (for colleagues u see them every day!). And this is why, I didn't put anything up on FB even. And back then when my tummy was small, it was only when people (especially relatives) asked "Got good news?" etc then I tell (but that was already after my OSCAR). People I am not so close with, I'd say, "Haha I still am eating my pineapples" (which is true btw as I ate some from time to time). Not denying, but not admitting either.

Whereas online, the answer is even less clear cut as there is an element of ambiguity here. All I need to do is to just disappear from the forum and that's it, I don't have to recount the sad incident if I have no wish to

For ladies who are like me, having very irregular menses. Ytd from kkh gynea, I know one info is that only when you ovulate, u will hav menses. So I guess all these while, I am not ovulating.
Plus personally first two homework bd under clomid, cervix is so low till bd is a pain. Get lubricants that is sperm friendly for the first two session of bd.
Ladies don't give up! All add oil!

Back