(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

I was asking my husband about it and he's definitely not comfortable with live in help. Honestly, I don't like a stranger living in my house too.also, i don't know if the extra expense is justified since I'm sahm and my husband doesn't expect me to cook his meals or fold his laundry. He just expects me to take care of the kid and dog.

We used maxi cosi bassinet car seat. It's removable so good for when we need the extra back seat space.. We'll probably reuse it. Is the Combi one a fixed seat?

Ya. Haha. Big fan of yoga. Was introduced to it in the late 90s cos my family is in the fitness industry and it was like the new thing back then. Fell in love with it in a major way. Kinda regret not going through with the teacher training course! I actually quit my job to go but then found out was pregnant and not keen on going to India by myself +belly for a month. Haha. Oh well, maybe when I'm done having babies then resume.
Maxi Cosi bassinet can be used until about 1yo? By then your No.1 will be able to convert to booster seat and No.2 can take over the childseat, correct? Good solution.

I have a Quinny stroller but didn't get the maxi cosi bassinet then. Some friends say their child outgrow maxi cosi before 1yo, how was yours like?

Yes, Combi childseat is fixed.

Hope you can pursue your dreams after childbirth :)

I'm also a sahm. Due to me ma, recently hubby has started to take over chores for my girl, he seems to be coping quite well but I can tell he is rather exhausted by it all cos he doesn't finish work early. Right now, I'm still covering 90% of the housework. I'm aware that once No.2 is out I won't be able to do much of the housework for at least the first few months and I'm quite concerned about my girl's welfare, like who's going to cook her meals and fetch her from school. And whilst hubby helps out with housework at night (after work), I'll definitely be busy with the newborn, I'm afraid my girl will feel left out and starts to regress majorly, which I hear a lot from friends, what a scary thought/ experience. Problem is we get zero help from grandparents from both sides hence it's quite frustrating at times. That's is why I'm thinking of a live-in helper for the first yr or so, or until I stopped breastfeeding at least.

Would you be able to get helps from grandparents?

High five!!
I m also a sahm but my twins are in cc since last year. I took care of them myself with loads of help from hubby after confinement.
Luckily i stay near my parents so that on off when i have job assignments or meet up with friends, i still can ask my mum to jaga for few hours.
Gotta b prepared that the 1st 6 mths of your child gg to cc they might fall sick pretty often, in my case was 1 after another.
But at least my hubby does not have to apply leave as i am able to cope.
But now with ms, usually i will send them to school then buy brekkie which is trial n error then rest n do abit hsewrk until gotta pick them up. If the ms is pretty bad in the evening then hubby will pick them up n then he or me will bathe them before gg to my parents for dinner.
I m thankful he is v patient with me n also my 2 toddlers when they r cranky.
On wkends he will try to settle the kids n let me rest more

Maxi cosi bassinet sounds like a good solution BUT I have a feeling my girl won't be ready to move to a booster seat yet by the time no.2 outgrows maxi cosi bassinet. Cos she's only 2 plus now. Then may end up having to source for another childseat for no.2 lol...grrrrr

How old is your girl now? It's great she's going school soon, I'm sure she'll love it and you'll enjoy some quality Me time :)

I started my girl at cc at 18 months, but I only let her attend 2-3 days a week and not full days. The other 2-3 days oduring the weekdays, I'll bring her out and play - airport, indoor playground, library, play dates, etc. We usually head out by 9 plus in the morning, let her nap in the stroller ard 1-3.30pm and I'll get to slowly shop/eat/rot away...lol. Then when she wakes, she'll play a bit more then we'll head home before the crazy evening peak traffic. I really miss those days. Now with my ms... she's at cc almost everyday, quite looking forward to 2nd tri to be honest.

Sigh, really not easy to get grandparents help these days, esp if it's not first grandchild. We visit them once a week but we are really hoping to let her sleep over once a fortnight, so we can get some coupletime/ break or some real shopping done.

Your parents/ in laws are already helping to look after other grandkids?
We're using the Joie stages seat now. That's convertible from newborn onwards. Something you might want to check out, maybe?

Your schedule sounds awesome! For us, we spend a much shorter time out.. My girl hates the stroller so I have to wear her. Ergonomic or now, it's still very tiring! Haha. We go out around lunch time cos I'll finish up the chores while she plays in the morning then back for afternoon nap. Then we go out again to the park or swim in the late aafternoon . Haven't done that recently though. By late afternoon, I'm deflated already (or overwhelmed by gastric gas!).

No my girl is the first grandchild on both sides. So my in laws are super overbearing.. My husband grew up apart from them so they are not really that close. And he hates that they just throw money at everything. I'm so poor now that I don't necessarily see it as a bad thing now. Hahahah. But then, that's not the type of upbringing we want for our kids so maybe them not helping is a blessing.

If you feel that you need a helper, then can get one and helped out for the first 1-2 years. Though living with a stranger needs getting used to but if you get a nice person, I am sure it will help to relive you and your husband's burden. Great that your hubby is helping you a lot at this moment. At our this MS stage, v hard to get things done. I practically don't wish to move everytime I get back from work.

Can I ask what makes you decide to be a sahm? Am also contemplating because my workplace is very far from home and we don't stay near either parents so I am abit worried about who will be baby's caregiver. This is my no. 1. :) But then again, I am also feeling abit worried about not having an income.

Thanks for the encouragement :)

I see many working mummies leaving their babies of 4 months at infant care (for this, you probably have to be on the waitlist NOW). Though there are pros and cons. 1 major downside is that they get sick very often. And being so so tiny, their immune system may not have been built up sufficiently yet to tackle the next waves of bugs, so the sickness can get more n more serious. For friends who sent their kids to infant care, I see many of them already on an inhaler at a tender age of 1 plus, it's very sad indeed. So this is one aspect to be mentally prepared for. Though there are also some mighty warriors who won their battles against infant care bugs :)

Sahm...for me, it's a long time dream, to wanna experience the initial years of my child's life. Somehow in my mid 20s, I promised myself I would embark on this journey when the day comes. I was living overseas then and it seems perfectly normally and reasonable to be sahm. Then when I relocated back to Singapore, gosh....work hours are soooooo awfully crazy. All the more I wondered about the challenges of parenting and spending time with kids. My work nature wouldn't allow me to finish by 6 (so as to be in time to pick up the kid fr childcare before 7). Hence, for me, the sahm answer was quite obvious and glaring : a long time calling + many pull factors.

Finances wise we are managing ok, as we only have the home loan and it's all covered by cpf. We spend carefully I guess. In fact, my girl has been on trips more than 10 times in the last 2+ years, Aust being the furthest, and mostly road trips in msia these days. I guess our spending priority has changed and we have learnt to adapt as time goes by. It's important to live within our means and have a reasonable expectations of things. So far so good, and we are glad we have embarked on this journey. My hubby still doesn't want me to go back to work after No.2, I guess because he is also rather enjoying the quality family time this whole period. Of course there are many sacrifices to be made on a single income, so perhaps it's good to mull over it slowly and gain a good perspective about it before coming to a decision.

Alrighty, enough of my naggy yak yak yak :) Time to pick up my girl from school and head off to enrichment. Parenting is a lifetime commitment and chaos lol...

Anyone has been eating lots more (like me) since MS stopped?
I dun seems to be full. i can have fishball noodles for lunch, followed by tidbits and still eat yogurt.
At nite, i can have porridge, 2 pcs of ba kwa and 2 mini apples! N i can still get hungry at 10 plus at nite. Ended up eating bread for supper.
I feel that i m eating non stop. How???

thanks. been on bed rest so better now. was so giddy after all the vomiting on thur. so no choice hospitalize. poke 1 hand no blood coz dehydrate den poke the other hand. OUCH much!
Oh dear! U really have to be strictly on bed rest! Take lots of plastic bag and standby.
Your vomitting still that bad?

I bought a set of bikini swimwear from Victoria secrets before i knew i was preggy..

So tat day hubby say go for a swim.. I tot of the bnit bikini, so decided to take it out to wear..

He was like 'hello u preggy now shd wear those 1 pieces swim suit, or at least tankini.. Cannot wear bikini liao' ..

I was like :eek: .. Since when got such 'rule' one.. But i tel him i no one piece or tankini.. Let me wear today & i wont in future liao..

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

haha, maybe your husband scare your tummy catch a cold. :) you also v cute! Yah, no one set such rule, as long as the mother to be is happy. :)

I became sahm by chance. Haha. We conceived only after I quit my job. We were married 5 years by then so we took it as a sign that I needed some sort of change. Took the chance and no regrets so far. Wallet empty but heart is full. :)
Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I really like what you said, wallet empty but heart is full. :)
I also hope to be there for my kid during the growing years... :)

I see many working mummies leaving their babies of 4 months at infant care (for this, you probably have to be on the waitlist NOW). Though there are pros and cons. 1 major downside is that they get sick very often. And being so so tiny, their immune system may not have been built up sufficiently yet to tackle the next waves of bugs, so the sickness can get more n more serious. For friends who sent their kids to infant care, I see many of them already on an inhaler at a tender age of 1 plus, it's very sad indeed. So this is one aspect to be mentally prepared for. Though there are also some mighty warriors who won their battles against infant care bugs :)

Sahm...for me, it's a long time dream, to wanna experience the initial years of my child's life. Somehow in my mid 20s, I promised myself I would embark on this journey when the day comes. I was living overseas then and it seems perfectly normally and reasonable to be sahm. Then when I relocated back to Singapore, gosh....work hours are soooooo awfully crazy. All the more I wondered about the challenges of parenting and spending time with kids. My work nature wouldn't allow me to finish by 6 (so as to be in time to pick up the kid fr childcare before 7). Hence, for me, the sahm answer was quite obvious and glaring : a long time calling + many pull factors.

Finances wise we are managing ok, as we only have the home loan and it's all covered by cpf. We spend carefully I guess. In fact, my girl has been on trips more than 10 times in the last 2+ years, Aust being the furthest, and mostly road trips in msia these days. I guess our spending priority has changed and we have learnt to adapt as time goes by. It's important to live within our means and have a reasonable expectations of things. So far so good, and we are glad we have embarked on this journey. My hubby still doesn't want me to go back to work after No.2, I guess because he is also rather enjoying the quality family time this whole period. Of course there are many sacrifices to be made on a single income, so perhaps it's good to mull over it slowly and gain a good perspective about it before coming to a decision.

Alrighty, enough of my naggy yak yak yak :) Time to pick up my girl from school and head off to enrichment. Parenting is a lifetime commitment and chaos lol...

Thanks for sharing your insights and experiences. :) Not naggy, I find it very useful!
I am worried about bugs at infantcare too. So for me, I guess I will stay with baby at least for the first 6 months. Just that whether to go back to workforce after that.
It is also my wish to be a sahm, just that I am not sure if I can cope or whether we can cope with the finances. But I will think through carefully and take it step by step. :)
Agree that parenting is a lifetime of commitment and chaos! (and happiness!) :)

Anyone has been eating lots more (like me) since MS stopped?
I dun seems to be full. i can have fishball noodles for lunch, followed by tidbits and still eat yogurt.
At nite, i can have porridge, 2 pcs of ba kwa and 2 mini apples! N i can still get hungry at 10 plus at nite. Ended up eating bread for supper.
I feel that i m eating non stop. How???

Actually, don't worry... it is not a lot yet, I feel your food intake still acceptable. :) (Maybe because I am glutton myself previously! lol)
If you are concerned, how about taking food that can make you fuller? E.g. multi-grain stuff, brown rice. Because porridge this kind, tend to digest very fast.
I envy you that your MS has stopped. :) Which week did it go away?
I am in my 11th week and still feel like vomit when comes to food related stuff.. to think I used to love eating. Sigh.

Hi ladies, im into my 12 weeks. Other than ms, I have been having rectal cramp. The pain was so bad I cant walk properly. Especially painful when going to toilet. Anyone experience this too?
Could it be piles? I think u shd get it checked. Sit down painful?

Hi Vermont, where are some of the road trips in Malaysia you have been to? This year I am thinking of doing road trips instead of flying cos I don't really want to fly during pregnancy. I only thought of Legoland so far haha. And what kind of accomodation do you stay in on the road trips? Last time just me and hubby very easy to plan and I leave it to him cos we go on bike. I only select the hotel. But with a kid need to think about food places too....
Thanks!

Actually, don't worry... it is not a lot yet, I feel your food intake still acceptable. :) (Maybe because I am glutton myself previously! lol)
If you are concerned, how about taking food that can make you fuller? E.g. multi-grain stuff, brown rice. Because porridge this kind, tend to digest very fast.
I am in my 11th week and still feel like vomit when comes to food related stuff.. to think I used to love eating. Sigh.
Jia you! mine went away the day i hit 12 weeks. I agree totally on multi grain. I find that if i eat brown rice for dinner i dun really need supper. Keeps u feeling full for a longer period of time.

hi all, previously was my wife posting and i shared this account with her. just wanna share somethings as it wasnt easy for me and my wife for the past 2 weeks. She was admitted to A&E last monday when she was working and she starts to bleed below. After ultrasound and checking at the hospital she was told that she's having a threaten miscarriage but there's heartbeat. The doctor gave her a jab and medication with 7 days mc to rest at home. the rest of the week were ok until Sunday when she experience spotting and slight lower abdominal pain. I immediately send her to kk O&G clinic to check. the doctor gave her a scan and told us that she cannot find a heartbeat and her cervix was open. we were devastated and thought that our baby was gone. the doctor gave us 2 options, either we go home, wait and see if her body will expel the fetus out, or admit her to the hospital and monitor, do a scan the very next morning on monday. we decided that she should be admitted so any thing happen during the night at least the nurses and doctors can manage her. the very next morning, the ultrasound results shows that our baby still have heartbeat. but due to the opening of her cervix, the diagnosis for her is still the miscarriage is inevitable. we decided to wait and see since the baby still have heartbeat. my wife decided to wait at home after staying in hospital till yesterday noon, with an ultrasound again yesterday morning to see my baby still having a heartbeat. currently she's still experiencing morning sickness but having bleeding condition, resting till monday appointment with gynae. hope for the best for our baby. sorry if this kind of post disturbed anyone, just wanna let it off my chest.

hi all, previously was my wife posting and i shared this account with her. just wanna share somethings as it wasnt easy for me and my wife for the past 2 weeks. She was admitted to A&E last monday when she was working and she starts to bleed below. After ultrasound and checking at the hospital she was told that she's having a threaten miscarriage but there's heartbeat. The doctor gave her a jab and medication with 7 days mc to rest at home. the rest of the week were ok until Sunday when she experience spotting and slight lower abdominal pain. I immediately send her to kk O&G clinic to check. the doctor gave her a scan and told us that she cannot find a heartbeat and her cervix was open. we were devastated and thought that our baby was gone. the doctor gave us 2 options, either we go home, wait and see if her body will expel the fetus out, or admit her to the hospital and monitor, do a scan the very next morning on monday. we decided that she should be admitted so any thing happen during the night at least the nurses and doctors can manage her. the very next morning, the ultrasound results shows that our baby still have heartbeat. but due to the opening of her cervix, the diagnosis for her is still the miscarriage is inevitable. we decided to wait and see since the baby still have heartbeat. my wife decided to wait at home after staying in hospital till yesterday noon, with an ultrasound again yesterday morning to see my baby still having a heartbeat. currently she's still experiencing morning sickness but having bleeding condition, resting till monday appointment with gynae. hope for the best for our baby. sorry if this kind of post disturbed anyone, just wanna let it off my chest.
Hugs to you and your wife. Hope for a miracle for both of you. Baby seems to have a very strong will to live.

hope everything turns out well for you, wifey and baby. :)
i also have a bit of spotting yesterday and today, and slight abdominal pain but i didn't consult a doc. now that i've read your post, i think i better make a visit to kkh.

Please don't apologise for sharing! It must be a very anxious time for both of you. Keeping your family in my prayers. All the best!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I really like what you said, wallet empty but heart is full. :)
I also hope to be there for my kid during the growing years... :)
Hehe. Don't worry. Working mom or stay at home mom, the sacrifices are huge either way. When I first joined the work force a different lifetime ago, my mentors were all amazing, loving mom's and wonderful bosses. But i guess being a working mom was just not the path for me.

I bought a set of bikini swimwear from Victoria secrets before i knew i was preggy..

So tat day hubby say go for a swim.. I tot of the bnit bikini, so decided to take it out to wear..

He was like 'hello u preggy now shd wear those 1 pieces swim suit, or at least tankini.. Cannot wear bikini liao' ..

I was like :eek: .. Since when got such 'rule' one.. But i tel him i no one piece or tankini.. Let me wear today & i wont in future liao..

:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Lol. Your husband is funny. It's quite a waste if you don't wear it. tell him that must wear a few times to depreciate the cost. Hahah.

hope everything turns out well for you, wifey and baby. :)
i also have a bit of spotting yesterday and today, and slight abdominal pain but i didn't consult a doc. now that i've read your post, i think i better make a visit to kkh.
Ya i think on the safe side you should if the spotting is red. thanks for the well wishes.
my wife is on bed rest and no moving ard. hope the gynae will have some other options for us, not like the ward doctors who will only say its inevitable.
But for us if the baby is alright then its a blessing.

Thanks piggling for your reply.

May I ask how many weeks were u when u experienced hip bone aches. I'm almost 12 weeks and I think is way too early to feel body aches .
i hv bodyache way be4.. like 6 7 weeks.. every nite i hv to slp with 2 pillows at my back.. n need to slp abit high up... cant slp flat on e bed.. n alw wake up in e middle of e nite sit on e bed n cant slp.... :( so tired..

btw any mommy is having 2nd or 3rd csec?? this is gonna be my 3rd csec.. but dun dare to go for pte gynae.. very scare of e whooping hosp bill.. my 2nd emergency csec bill i came out w 4k cash.. felt so heartpain.. as of now if i cant find any cheaper alternative, i will stick to kkh subsidiced class until birth or nearer to due den convert to pte...

At 10th weeks already on n off. 11th week better.
I love to eat rice n noodles. Carbo overload.. but looking at the rate i m eating, i find my waistline getting thicker.. feel so fat.. but hard to conquer hunger...

i hv bodyache way be4.. like 6 7 weeks.. every nite i hv to slp with 2 pillows at my back.. n need to slp abit high up... cant slp flat on e bed.. n alw wake up in e middle of e nite sit on e bed n cant slp.... :( so tired..

I can imagine the agony as I had slip disc on my lower back for more than 10 years. I found COLD pack is good to relieve the ache. Also try to elevate your knees instead of back. Hope it helps.

Let's pray and hope for the best. Full bed rest for your wife. We hope for good news.

Gotta stay positive and stay strong! Plenty of bed rest n less movement even when trying to pass motion dun push too hard.
Pray to hear good news.

Can try using ginger body cream, its one of my best frds during 1st preg and it lasts for hours

Hi, hugs and well wishes to you and your wife. Hope everything will be okie with your baby. Ask your wife to rest more and relax. Jia you jia you. Don't give up, wishing and hoping for the very best for your family.

At 10th weeks already on n off. 11th week better.
I love to eat rice n noodles. Carbo overload.. but looking at the rate i m eating, i find my waistline getting thicker.. feel so fat.. but hard to conquer hunger...

Don't get too worried about your appetite. :) entering 2nd tri will tend to eat more because baby need to grow. but do be careful with the sugar intake since carbo has sugar too. Slchua also shared that brown rice etc helps to feel fuller, you can give it a try and it is also healthy too. :)

Jia you! mine went away the day i hit 12 weeks. I agree totally on multi grain. I find that if i eat brown rice for dinner i dun really need supper. Keeps u feeling full for a longer period of time.

I am a few days away from 12 week, hope I can join the MS-free wagon soon too! :) Fingers crossed that I am not the type who feel nausea all the way till delivery. :)

I am a few days away from 12 week, hope I can join the MS-free wagon soon too! :) Fingers crossed that I am not the type who feel nausea all the way till delivery. :)

I got a feel that I will get hungry all the way .... carving for Sambal clams now. :)

Hi, hugs and well wishes to you and your wife. Hope everything will be okie with your baby. Ask your wife to rest more and relax. Jia you jia you. Don't give up, wishing and hoping for the very best for your family.
Thanks for the well wishes everyone.
After seeing my baby moving and heart beating on the scan, i also won't want to give up on my baby. Will try our best to protect the baby and let fate decides the rest.

Wow.. Yummy. 能吃是福!:)

He brought the wrong type :(, i want la la dry sambal, he brought oily sambal 大頭 (tou tao), really horrible luckily he rem to get the ribena. I feel so much better after drinking the ribena. :)

Miss the sembawang 白米粉 so much :rolleyes:;)

He brought the wrong type :(, i want la la dry sambal, he brought oily sambal 大頭 (tou tao), really horrible luckily he rem to get the ribena. I feel so much better after drinking the ribena. :)

Oh no! It is a nono to get a preggie woman's craving wrong! Lol.

Woooh... You know they have a 2nd outlet in punggol as I heard the original outlet is always v long queue.

Oh no! It is a nono to get a preggie woman's craving wrong! Lol.

Woooh... You know they have a 2nd outlet in punggol as I heard the original outlet is always v long queue.

The wrong order trigger my night sickness :confused: feeling yucky now...

The original outlet always have queue but good thing is they r fast and organised, i must really try the branch in Punggol. Is it near waterfront?

My friends recommend another mee hoon at TPY but I find the zichar is really awful :(

The wrong order trigger my night sickness :confused: feeling yucky now...

The original outlet always have queue but good thing is they r fast and organised, i must really try the branch in Punggol. Is it near waterfront?

My friends recommend another mee hoon at TPY but I find the zichar is really awful :(

Oh... Maybe try to sit up and let things get digested first. I feel that when we feel yucky, things can come out easily if we are like reclining/lying down.

I never tried the original stall before, tried the punggol outlet once shortly after they opened. Quite a few items they don't have but the person in charge is quite humble n will ask for feedbacks. Our verdict is only beehoon nice, rest of things soso. It is at Punggol Settlement, not at waterpoint. The area where they call it Punggol Point/Punggol End/Punggol Settlement. Quite a few seafood restaurants there too.

I'm a SAHM too. I took sabbatical leave for a year after my maternity & was due to return to work force this month. Was contemplating whether to return to work force bcoz I really enjoyed my time at hm with my daughter. But god has a better plan for us, found out I conceived again in Dec, hence, a legitimate reason to resign. Hehe

Bcoz I'm not working, I typically let my daughter plays & sleeps any time she wants (this is very wrong I know). Now my 21mth old sleeps at 12am, wakes up at 12pm! I never bother to correct her schedule as I'm also a late sleeper. But I'm beginning to feel jittery now coz she's starting half day child care next mth. I think she'll be indefinitely late for school if this continues.

I bring her out everyday too. Usually after she wakes up, we head out for lunch & then buy some stuffs for dinner. On the way hm, she'll nap in the car & I have to tactfully carry her up from the car to home so tt she remains asleep & I have some time to whip up dinner. I will miss these exclusive moments spent with her. Maybe can organise a meeting for the SAHMs in this thread? Haha

Last edited:
Have faith in ur little one. Must be an emotional roller coaster now but we'll be rooting for u. Jia you!

wa! Did he get a scolding from u? Hehe.
I crave for luncheon meat, hotdog, iced lemon tea... yesterday saw someone eating luncheon meat bun.. the smell really made me drool.. so tempted to juz get a little bit to eat.. but cannot right?

Don't get too worried about your appetite. :) entering 2nd tri will tend to eat more because baby need to grow. but do be careful with the sugar intake since carbo has sugar too. Slchua also shared that brown rice etc helps to feel fuller, you can give it a try and it is also healthy too. :)
I dun cook for myself.. usually tabao... i have been quite guilty tat i haven been eating very healthy food for the sakw of my baby. Now i hate greens.. so take fruits or fruit juice to compensate.. but love chilli lots.

I'm a SAHM too. I took sabbatical leave for a year after my maternity & was due to return to work force this month. Was contemplating whether to return to work force bcoz I really enjoyed my time at hm with my daughter. But god has a better plan for us, found out I conceived again in Dec, hence, a legitimate reason to resign. Hehe

Bcoz I'm not working, I typically let my daughter plays & sleeps any time she wants (this is very wrong I know). Now my 21mth old sleeps at 12am, wakes up at 12pm! I never bother to correct her schedule as I'm also a late sleeper. But I'm beginning to feel jittery now coz she's starting half day child care next mth. I think she'll be indefinitely late for school if this continues.

I bring her out everyday too. Usually after she wakes up, we head out for lunch & then buy some stuffs for dinner. On the way hm, she'll nap in the car & I have to tactfully carry her up from the car to home so tt she remains asleep & I have some time to whip up dinner. I will miss these exclusive moments spent with her. Maybe can organise a meeting for the SAHMs in this thread? Haha

This sounds like a wonderful routine. :)
It is okie... maybe nx time you can have moments of fun going out with no. 1 and no. 2 and no. 2 is older. :)

wa! Did he get a scolding from u? Hehe.
I crave for luncheon meat, hotdog, iced lemon tea... yesterday saw someone eating luncheon meat bun.. the smell really made me drool.. so tempted to juz get a little bit to eat.. but cannot right?
Hmm... Maybe eat abit nvm? I think really depends on your comfort level.. certain things I also got eat abit but I try to make the source is okie. :)

I dun cook for myself.. usually tabao... i have been quite guilty tat i haven been eating very healthy food for the sakw of my baby. Now i hate greens.. so take fruits or fruit juice to compensate.. but love chilli lots.

Hi 5! Me too leh! Big hugs to you! I also been tabao-ing and I cant stomach fish and dark greens (or most greens) so my husband has been nagging me. But really no choice. I guess for now, we can only just try to take whatever our stomach can accept, rather than starving.

High five!!
I m also a sahm but my twins are in cc since last year. I took care of them myself with loads of help from hubby after confinement.
Luckily i stay near my parents so that on off when i have job assignments or meet up with friends, i still can ask my mum to jaga for few hours.
Gotta b prepared that the 1st 6 mths of your child gg to cc they might fall sick pretty often, in my case was 1 after another.
But at least my hubby does not have to apply leave as i am able to cope.
But now with ms, usually i will send them to school then buy brekkie which is trial n error then rest n do abit hsewrk until gotta pick them up. If the ms is pretty bad in the evening then hubby will pick them up n then he or me will bathe them before gg to my parents for dinner.
I m thankful he is v patient with me n also my 2 toddlers when they r cranky.
On wkends he will try to settle the kids n let me rest more

Gosh, twins or 2 young kids isn't easy. I salute you.

Thanks for your sharing. Sounds like cervical insufficient, understand that cerclage procedure may help, has your gynae suggested this? 1 of my gf has this condition too and successfully delivered her child few days short of full term, which is remarkable.

Do keep us posted and continue sharing :)

Back