(2014) ivf mummies support group

faith your girl about 2.5m liao? tat's good timin, looks lik soon she can sleep through è night...

i try 2put nappy cream most of è time.. but not when we r out. my baby cheeks got red dry patches.. not sure if it's jus rashes or eczema..
Joy, yup my girl is about 2.5 months now. I hope she can sleep through the night soon.

Now I only put nappy rash cream when I let her wear petpet diaper. For merries and pampers, I don't put.

jus visited ifc for some paper work.. like é way è kids interact with each other.. they may beat each other.. but è teacher will say do not beat your friend.. say sorry and show me how you love your friend...

mines is a simple neighbourhood one, dun hav any special program.. jus simple readin, flashcard, exploring.. hope baby will be healthy n attend most of é time. time flies. comin 2m soon...

My elder start crying again at 9pm when she cry is really like someone abuse her till very bad. Now haven't sleep. Mum trying to coax her. She is watching TV now I think will over stimulate her too somemore at this timing but no choice she doesn't want to sleep and if we do nothing she will start crying again after sometime.

I'm thinking should I send ifc earlier so that they won't recognise pple and surrounding but then again they may have already record down all the faces and environment.

Don't know what is wrong two nights already started crying 9pm then sleep awhile cry again all the way till 2am yesterday on off on off. Hope tonight won't be that bad.

Buddy, could it be stuffy nose or tummy ache? If she crys you got use ruyi rub rub for her. Try to carry in a way like she is hugging you the position maybe can smoothen her.
Tomorrow is my girl pd review and shall see when is her injection. If she is ok with the injection then I might send her to ifc mid of Feb before I go back to work. She not easy to handle so I must see if ifc can handle her haha.

As my baby still on recovery stage. The whole injection schedule will be change. Review and 9 Feb to see if can jab. Then I will switch all my Jab to my pd instead of polyclinic as I am going for all the optinal jabs like influenza and etc.

Yes cheerywalnuts I switch to nhg so easier get all done together instead run here and there.

Jiayou bud I'm sure your bb can do it.

I'm monitoring my two girls now hope no fever. Was given liquid Panadol in case fever.

I haven't had my menses. But that day I went normal gp to do Pap smear instead of going back KKh as I don't want wait so long for gynae. The gp when doing Pap smear say my menses like coming inside got bleed she even ask Isit I just finish menses. I thought menses really coming but it's been 2 weeks since my Pap smear menses haven't come. I think the blood she see is she accidentally injured me while doing Pap smear lol.

IWAHB, actually for most ppl if u r breastfeeding, ur menses will be on hold. Most of my friends menses came bk a few months after they stop bf. One bf for 2 yes and her menses came back after 3 yrs.

Mschar I heard that too but still some may come and resulted in low production during that period. Pumping and direct latch both will delay menses right? Actually I did a calculation per day yield how much it's not enough for both my girls. They drink around 1.9L per day but I per day only got 1.2-1.5L so I think I must go back supplement with fm already.

Cheerywalnuts I just go nhg book aptm and didn turn up for sing health one. Received their sms reminder but I just ignore.

Hi mummies,
Can share how much ebm your lo drinking per day?

My girl is 5 weeks old. Have been giving her 120ml since 3rd week onwards for 7 times a day (840ml per day). Used to be able to last for 3 to 4 hours in the day. But this week onwards, she will start asking for milk from around 2.5hrs. I tried to increase to 140ml but realised even after burp, milk will flow out from her mouth. Not sure if this means too much milk. So I went back to giving 120ml each time and it seems to b satisfying her barely only.

We all went through the same thing, didn't we? :)

Attachments

• 1422600135101.jpg
    1422600135101.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 1422600151777.jpg
    1422600151777.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 176
  • 1422600165415.jpg
    1422600165415.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 174
  • 1422600177846.jpg
    1422600177846.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 1422600189985.jpg
    1422600189985.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 1422600202092.jpg
    1422600202092.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 173
  • 1422600215732.jpg
    1422600215732.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 172
  • 1422600226583.jpg
    1422600226583.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 1422600238557.jpg
    1422600238557.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 168
Hi mummies,
Can share how much ebm your lo drinking per day?

My girl is 5 weeks old. Have been giving her 120ml since 3rd week onwards for 7 times a day (840ml per day). Used to be able to last for 3 to 4 hours in the day. But this week onwards, she will start asking for milk from around 2.5hrs. I tried to increase to 140ml but realised even after burp, milk will flow out from her mouth. Not sure if this means too much milk. So I went back to giving 120ml each time and it seems to b satisfying her barely only.

My girls are 3mths old still drinking 100ml lol every 2-3hrly. Trying to up 120ml but depend on moôd sometime can finish sometime can't. I think currently your bb having growth spurt that's why every 2.5hr drink. Remain at 120ml is ok After a while bb will go back 3to4 hrly.

Just wanna ask and see if anyone can help me.

It has been 3 days in a row that my girl is always crying frantically when I want to wipe her body in the evening. Monday and Tuesday, she was alright when I wipe her body and change into her PJs.

Wednesday, when she cried like that, I thought she was tired and wanted to sleep.

Thursday, I thought she was hungry.

Today, I wipe her body after her nap and feed. She still cried frantically.

Any idea why she is like that?

faith-totally agree with é comics esp on puttin baby 2sleep on mattress...

is é cryin due 2takin off her clothes? my baby cries most of è tim durin bath, coz we usually dun feed b4 bathin..

faith-totally agree with é comics esp on puttin baby 2sleep on mattress...

is é cryin due 2takin off her clothes? my baby cries most of è tim durin bath, coz we usually dun feed b4 bathin..
Joy, I don't think it's taking off the clothes. She doesn't cry during her morning bath and all along she was fine with the evening wipe until these 3 days.

First day of feb.. another 2 weeks my gal will b 3 mths old n cny coming too..
Bb cny clothes all prepared but not ourselves...
She has been doing well these 2 days, sttn at least 7-9 hrs after last feed ard 10+ at night...
Dolly gal, do you feed in between the 7-9 hrs?

No leh.. she did made some noise in between. Gave her pacifier n pat her.. she bk to slp again..

I did 2 hrs cluster feed in the evening... like 6pm -8pm...then 10pm again.. if she slps I won't dream feed her... if by midnight she dun slps, I give her another 60ml...

No leh.. she did made some noise in between. Gave her pacifier n pat her.. she bk to slp again..

I did 2 hrs cluster feed in the evening... like 6pm -8pm...then 10pm again.. if she slps I won't dream feed her... if by midnight she dun slps, I give her another 60ml...
I see. Nowadays, I can't force feed her anymore. She will scream. Only feed when she wants.

Last edited:
Faithfully, You wipe your girl with lukewarm water and close all the windows. Talk to her slowly when you are wiping her. Start with her face first slowly tell her you are dry showering her and I do hope like this she will feel better instead of crying.
Bb_hc, same here. I find they drink less more as they know what is hungry or want to drink. Last time new born blur blur feed they just drink.

I see. Nowadays, I can't force feed her anymore. She will scream. Only feed when she wants.
Not really force feed lah. Just tat the timing in the evening I shorten abit.. only tat first week I do tat, once she sttn I go bk to 3-4 hrs feed...

My girl initially was fever then become got ulcers all the way till now. She totally not drinking at all so readmitted twice and 3 times admitted to hospital.

Hope for a better new year for U bud. Speedy recovery to the lil girl.

How is everyone preparing for the Cny? Excited? I have done shopping for myself and my babies. It's going to be a busy year. Last year Cny went to relatives house with envy to those that are pregnant or with babies and at the same time im getting ready for ivf frozen cycle and this year I'm bringing two new members for Cny visiting. Everything is like yesterday. Time flies.

lynn-hope ur ger get well soon...

iwahb-u awake 4night feed n pump?? we hav sm baby clothes 4cny, hope they fits...

Lynn, hope your baby recovers soon! Jiayou! :)

Think my girl is on a growth spurt. Asking for milk every 2 hours last night. She hasn't stopped her crankiness for the evening wipe of her body after 1 whole week. The moment I put her down on bed, getting ready to undress her, she seemed to know what's coming and she would start crying and screaming. The moment before, she was still smiling megawattly. She only didn't cry on Sunday night after we came back from a baby birthday party. We didn't do anything special on that day. Last night brought her to Changi City Point and she pooed a lot and soiled her clothes. Changed for her in the nursing room where the air con temperature was quite cold. Undressed her and changed into new set of clothes also didn't cry at all. Don't tell me she suddenly just doesn't like to be wiped anymore? Her morning bath, she is still okay with it. Maybe I should try giving her an evening bath without soap, just water in the bath tub and see if she resists.

Hi mummies, check with U all. Anyone using the Korean buckwheat pillow? Those cat, dog, bear shape one? Now very popular. Isit good? For babies? The smallest I still find it big.

Another question my youngest don't know for what reason do not like to drink from bottle anymore give 120ml everytime start drinking but stop at 80-90ml and stop. No matter how U push the bottle in she just cry and cry. I don't know Isit teats too fast for her or she want bf. I starting latching her few weeks ago. One day around 1-2x so by right she still feed on bottle majority. She using pigeon m size teats (y-cut) I hear her drink like fighting catch breath so don't know is too slow or fast but change s size also same pattern so I feel it's not the size. Could it be cause I bf her so she don't like bottle? But most time bottle feed her is my mil not me.

Hi mummies, check with U all. Anyone using the Korean buckwheat pillow? Those cat, dog, bear shape one? Now very popular. Isit good? For babies? The smallest I still find it big.

Another question my youngest don't know for what reason do not like to drink from bottle anymore give 120ml everytime start drinking but stop at 80-90ml and stop. No matter how U push the bottle in she just cry and cry. I don't know Isit teats too fast for her or she want bf. I starting latching her few weeks ago. One day around 1-2x so by right she still feed on bottle majority. She using pigeon m size teats (y-cut) I hear her drink like fighting catch breath so don't know is too slow or fast but change s size also same pattern so I feel it's not the size. Could it be cause I bf her so she don't like bottle? But most time bottle feed her is my mil not me.

U can try to latch her if she reject bottle. Some bb after latching for some time will prefer the boobs then bottle. Or maybe ur letdown is fast enough then the bottle that's why she wants boobs rather than bottle

But if I try to latch her most time she take. But milk bottles once suck also have milk coming out so what's the diff lol. Cause I know can't be latching her always that's why I only dare to try latch few times one day.

Anyway as my girls grow older they seems to drink lesser. Didn up any volume at all. Give 120ml always left 30-50ml.

I also wanna ask do you all clean your babies' tongues to remove the white stain everyday? My 1st CL came to visit me yesterday and told me baby's tongue must clean everyday. If not, as the white stain gets thicker, they will not want to drink milk. Is it true?

When I brought my girl to the PD last Thursday, PD also said need to clean the tongue. But she didn't mention why there is a need.

I also wanna ask do you all clean your babies' tongues to remove the white stain everyday? My 1st CL came to visit me yesterday and told me baby's tongue must clean everyday. If not, as the white stain gets thicker, they will not want to drink milk. Is it true?

When I brought my girl to the PD last Thursday, PD also said need to clean the tongue. But she didn't mention why there is a need.

If don't clean the tongue they will get oral thrush

Must clean the tongue and gum everyday with sterilised cloth from pharmacy then soak with boiled cool water as in our drinking water then clean. This is a cheaper way. If not can buy nuk brand the tongue cleaning cloth but expensive. If don't clean they will have ulcers or milk thicken then don't want to drink milk.

I just use the wash cloth before bathing clean the tongue with boiled water. Remaining water use to wipe face, eyelid n ears. If got poo poo the after that use water to wipe buttock.

My elder daughter also like that last time

but everyday must clean the tongue? the nuk tongue cleaner cloth very thick I got buy but after put in finger and try to put into their mouth practically cannot clean cause too thick. I very long no clean their tongue already maybe I should do it tomorrow. hope it helps in their drinking. now their pattern is drink half way will fuss and refuse the bottle. don't know isit full already or what. I am afraid if this continue till they enter ifc then they might not drink enough cause teachers in ifc maybe will just don't feed and continue when they fuss.

Back