IVF/ICSI Support Group

ladies, need some advice on increasing thickness of lining.. on D7 of stim n scanning showed only 2mm lining.. :eek:

other den red bean soup, any ideas how to increase lining??
how are your folliclws responding to the stims? One option is to retrieve and freeze and do a FET. Some doctors actually prefer to do only thaw cycles as body then has less meds and less taxing.

try acupuncture.

do we need to take note of our sleeping position? i alway like to stretch, think this is no good....
also during the 2ww, if we go back to work in btween the HL, how do u apply in system for leave application? skips those days where we go back to work?
Kymkym, depends on your co policy. For me I will only apply HL on those days I am absent.

I'm now 7dp2dt

Sigh. No symptoms. Really depressed. Think it's a failed cycle again

Why is it so tough to get pregnant. Hai

how are your folliclws responding to the stims? One option is to retrieve and freeze and do a FET. Some doctors actually prefer to do only thaw cycles as body then has less meds and less taxing.

try acupuncture.
on D7 stim, right has 3 ard 8mm n left one 9.5mm n one 8mm.. doc says for D7 abit small so increase dosage..

dunno if those numbers r acceptable?

will accupunture b too late now?

Lazybee,

No harm trying (acupuncture) since already stim for 7 days plus doc proposed increased dosage. Try these few days and see during nxt scan if any progress. Lining can increase up to 1mm a day sometimes so still hv time to improve. And hopefully w the adjusted stim dose the follicles will respond faster/more.

So this are the food that we should eat more during the 2ww??

Thats was for increasing of womb lining.

For 2ww, my prev cycle i had red dates drink, chicken essence, egg whites, brazil nuts and ensure milk. And most importantly stay relax and positive~

on D7 stim, right has 3 ard 8mm n left one 9.5mm n one 8mm.. doc says for D7 abit small so increase dosage..

no harm giving it a try...
my figures quite similar as yours on D7 of stim. one side all below 10, the other side biggest 11, the rest also 10 or below.
2nd scan one side all around 10, the other side biggest 15 nia the rest 14, 13 and 12.
I also start to worry, its not to mature size, its growing steadily but slow :(

Thats was for increasing of womb lining.

For 2ww, my prev cycle i had red dates drink, chicken essence, egg whites, brazil nuts and ensure milk. And most importantly stay relax and positive~

thanks meilingg for the reply.. so when do i have to start eating all this for increasing the womb lining?

Hi all,
I'm in my 2ww. Nua ing at home. But I not as hardworking as u guys, I dun eat all the food that u all recommend , I eat instant noodle for lunch just nw as I only know how to cook that. I feel so bo chap, feel bad that u all put in effort to make sure bfp n me just did nothing. Feel so lousy.

Hi all,
I'm in my 2ww. Nua ing at home. But I not as hardworking as u guys, I dun eat all the food that u all recommend , I eat instant noodle for lunch just nw as I only know how to cook that. I feel so bo chap, feel bad that u all put in effort to make sure bfp n me just did nothing. Feel so lousy.

It's ok! There were days of my 2ww for both my first & second cycle tht I ordered McDonald's & pizza! Especially those days tht my hubby out of town & I was too tired to cook.
During my first cycle my mum & mil cooked for me Curz I stayed at home. But during my second cycle no one cooked for me so I ate fast food a few times!! And second cycle I also was working so at times eat prawn crackers & other junk. But in moderation ;)

Maybe u just cook porridge & eat with some sides? or buy those salad packs & have a crunchy lunch (can buy the Italian dressing or Smthg to go with it)

U in kkh?yr day 3 scan shows 5 follicles? Was wondering if kkh allows proceeding with simulation with 4 follicles or less

It's ok! There were days of my 2ww for both my first & second cycle tht I ordered McDonald's & pizza! Especially those days tht my hubby out of town & I was too tired to cook.
During my first cycle my mum & mil cooked for me Curz I stayed at home. But during my second cycle no one cooked for me so I ate fast food a few times!! And second cycle I also was working so at times eat prawn crackers & other junk. But in moderation ;)

Maybe u just cook porridge & eat with some sides? or buy those salad packs & have a crunchy lunch (can buy the Italian dressing or Smthg to go with it)
Idazahs, yr this 2nd cycle u eat fast food n junk food its still a bfp ya? N u went back to work right?

So i guess at e end,its egg, sperm and womb quality tt matters, n less of food intake matters..

Hi all,

Don't feel lousy :) stay positive.
No one has the perfect formula but the most important component that everyone rattles on is : stay positive !

We are almost there :)

Idazahs, yr this 2nd cycle u eat fast food n junk food its still a bfp ya? N u went back to work right?

So i guess at e end,its egg, sperm and womb quality tt matters, n less of food intake matters..
connie_hopeful, i think idazahs did post a list of what not to eat during 2ww.
I think a few pages earlier, i remember reading her post on it :)
Im sure its ok to indulge a little to what you crave sometimes.
Mummy to be must be happy also rite?

no harm giving it a try...
my figures quite similar as yours on D7 of stim. one side all below 10, the other side biggest 11, the rest also 10 or below.
2nd scan one side all around 10, the other side biggest 15 nia the rest 14, 13 and 12.
I also start to worry, its not to mature size, its growing steadily but slow :(
Hm.. u just did ur 2nd scan?

Actually it's all about moderation. Even though I indulged in junk food I was careful to follow certain things like I never drink cold or sweet drinks. No gassy drinks also. And I completely cut off caffeine from my diet. When I had McD I only ate the filet o fish & fries. But if one meal is fast food I ensure my other meal was healthy like salad or soup. Oh drink lots of water.

Work depends I guess...for me my work is very stressful as I manage a preschool. But my team knows im trying for a child even though they dunno I'm doing ivf. All I told them was to not stress me out if possible & I also manage by workload. If I feel its too heavy or stressful I put it aside. Health more impo than tht deadline! Other than tht take care of ur self. Don't associate with negative ppl (not even if they are family!!) because not everyone can understand our pain

Yah loh but the recent one I went the nurse ask me buttock or thigh. I chose buttock..Then hor I was getting ready to lie down like the first time I did the jab also in kk. Then the nurse ask me what am I doing. She say stand up can already. So I just stood by the bed.. :oops:
Hmm..the nurse asked me to lie side way for the jab leh. I think maybe she emo that day..lolx.
Went for ER this morning, I slept through the process...dunno what's going on. When woke up, I felt dizzy and nausea so the nurse said cannot discharge me yet. In the end rest for an additional 1hr +. Got an anti-nausea jab from the doc before I left. I still felt giddy after lunch and taking a nap, now feeling much better after I took energy drink. I think the med caused me to have low blood pressure, it was around 95/57 before I left KKH.

Actually it's all about moderation. Even though I indulged in junk food I was careful to follow certain things like I never drink cold or sweet drinks. No gassy drinks also. And I completely cut off caffeine from my diet. When I had McD I only ate the filet o fish & fries. But if one meal is fast food I ensure my other meal was healthy like salad or soup. Oh drink lots of water.

Work depends I guess...for me my work is very stressful as I manage a preschool. But my team knows im trying for a child even though they dunno I'm doing ivf. All I told them was to not stress me out if possible & I also manage by workload. If I feel its too heavy or stressful I put it aside. Health more impo than tht deadline! Other than tht take care of ur self. Don't associate with negative ppl (not even if they are family!!) because not everyone can understand our pain
Thanks. I guess maybi e key is to relax and dun feel stress :)

Hmm..the nurse asked me to lie side way for the jab leh. I think maybe she emo that day..lolx.
Went for ER this morning, I slept through the process...dunno what's going on. When woke up, I felt dizzy and nausea so the nurse said cannot discharge me yet. In the end rest for an additional 1hr +. Got an anti-nausea jab from the doc before I left. I still felt giddy after lunch and taking a nap, now feeling much better after I took energy drink. I think the med caused me to have low blood pressure, it was around 95/57 before I left KKH.

Yah loh that nurse that day quite emo and grumbling a lot. Lol

During ER, immediately after the procedure I woke up and the nurse ask me to shift to the other bed myself.. I shifted and knock out immediately, the nurse ask me to move to centre of bed.. :confused: Dunno to laugh or cry..

Wah your pressure was very low leh.. Maybe you are more sensitive to the sedation. Must rest well! Prepare for your ET. :)

Hi moinie, hope you are resting well! How long is the ER? Did you experience any pain after that? I've to continue jabs for another 2 days. I'm so nervous about ER and ET.

Harlow all, I Hv a few questions I hope I can get them addressed... :)

For ladies who did FET and endo scratch before, Isit common to get spotting while taking mercilon? And if it's normal to experience mild bleeding after the procedure? I'm also curious I am scheduled for endo scratch on D14 but I read tat it's usually D21...

Back