IUI/SO-IUI: Anyone?

Oh my. Could be implantation bleeding, pray hard. My thoughts are with you. Keep your spirits up no matter what happens. I am having odd aches on my back and crampy stomach it is bothering me so much too.

Breathe... Know it's very sian... It's almost 4pm on a Friday, almost time to get off le... walk to the pantry or somewhere and get a glass of water and chill...

Read that sometimes it could be 14 days after ovulation cos maybe the fertilization took a little longer.. I really hope the best for you! Here's a website dedicated all to implantation bleeding... http://implantationspotting.net/wha...ng-and-when-does-implantation-bleeding-occur/

Remember to breathe ok?

I hope so! Is dark brown dried up clots kinda discharge. No full flow no bright red. Keeping fingers crossed. Hooe this stops soon .. freaking me out and im already lying on bed to rest. No cramps .. not my usual AF cos my usual AF comes after bad cramps ...

Light period .. dark colored blood .. no full flow yet. Everytime go toilet there will be a patch of dark colored blood. Think gone case for my first iui. Dont dare to think too much. Sianzzz

Light period .. dark colored blood .. no full flow yet. Everytime go toilet there will be a patch of dark colored blood. Think gone case for my first iui. Dont dare to think too much. Sianzzz
When is ur expected af? Might not b af if is not due yet...

Not due yet. Chked the calender ..due nxt tue or wed. AF has always never failed me all these years. Im a regular 28days cycle. If late at most late by 2days... so I duno what now since im having very very light period. Scanty. Comes and go. Sometimes abit more sometimes just small patch of brown dried up blood. Only time will tell. Alot of bedrest now .. no cramps as compared to my usual AF

I'd keep an open mind until Wednesday's blood test! :) don't think iui will screw up the cycle, unless in rare cases. Meanwhile keep hydrated and play some nice music to relax.

Yuki ..your 1st iui which didnt succeed .. did ur AF come within tww or after tww? My bestie suggests for me to go priv clinic do blood test to check cos she said spotting or bleeding may require additional horm support if order to save the baby if conceived .. cos may be bleeding due to insufficient horm

AF visited me as soon as I finished my utrogestan, which is a progesterone. Spotted on the 1st night after TWW itself, full blown with all the flowers and fireworks 1 day later. Were you prescribed progesterone to support during the TWW? Might be a good idea to see a private GP if you are worried. Can you also call KKH to see them earlier on Monday instead of Wednesday?

I haven even finished my progesterone pills :( tested negative ... think I just go down on mon ask to do blood test. Confirm fail I will start 2nd cycle on mon ..wed will be too late im already like on 6th day of cycle that would mean I got to skip one cycle waste 1 month

Hmm ok. Blood test will be most accurate. I know some ppl have negative when they poas many times... But BFP in the end.. Keep us posted!

Hi ladies... I am new here... I did my first iui via oral medication but it was not successful. AF cames after TWW.. This round I am trying again but is on injection type.. does you gals experience any weight gaining during the process... I am kinda of worried since I am a fat fat person already.. scared the extra weight gain will affect my fertility. .. :'( :'(

Hi worriedmi, from my own experience, the weight gain seems to be more of water retention and bloat. Not more than 1-2KG, and it drops back to usual levels if AF comes. Best to discuss all your concerns with your doctor, they will be the best people to give a proper answer. :)

I haven even finished my progesterone pills :( tested negative ... think I just go down on mon ask to do blood test. Confirm fail I will start 2nd cycle on mon ..wed will be too late im already like on 6th day of cycle that would mean I got to skip one cycle waste 1 month

Haven logged in for a while.. How are you doing h0peful? Hope all is fine

hello, I am new here also. Last Saturday just did my 2nd IUI. May I know what are the things that can not do or food/drink that can not drink? I know can not carry heavy weight only.

Hi Hi, i am new here as well. I just started my 2nd time SO-IUI this cycle with pte clinic and going for Day 9 U/S tomorrow.

The dosage prescribe by my Dr is different from my first SO-IUI with KKH's Dr which was using Puregon all the way. Timing of injection is different as well : KKH : Morning , Pte clinic: Night time

This cycle I am on :

D2-D6 : Letrozole
D4 : Puregon 75miu
D5 : Puregon 50miu
D6 : Puregon 75miu
D7 : Puregon 50miu
D8 : Puregon 75miu
D9 : Scan day

After my first failed SO-IUI, DH and I decided to switched to pte clinic as we are not comfortable with the Dr and thinking that since I have PCOS it will be better to cure the root first rather than keep on trying IUI.

We are happy to seek second opinion as he detected cyst and was asked to perform Laparoscopy surgery. Original plan to do so-iui got postponed til this month.

Elise : Drink Chicken Essence? Keep your tummy as warm as possible. Avoid cold water, fruits like watermelon, papaya. Did you see TCM? If yes, did you also ask him/her what to/not to take?

charlottejulie said:
Haven logged in for a while.. How are you doing h0peful? Hope all is fine

Hi there ..failed my first Iui. Not sure what was wrong .. just no luck bah. Dealing with a ovarian cyst on my right side now due to the stim.. was asked to rest a cycle to see if the cyst will dissolve on its own ...

jas, really? Why not you POAS and test? Think today can test already..:)

Elise - i don't know leh. Did you mention to TCM doctor that you doing IUI? For my case, i did tell my TCM that Im doing IUI so she prescribed herbs to go along with IUI.

Sorry to hear that h0peful. To success with first IUI is very very lucky. Perhaps give yourself few try? Don't give up okay! Let's have positive thoughts together..

I think your case same as mine. I had ovarian cyst after my first SO-IUI. How big is the cyst?

jas, really? Why not you POAS and test? Think today can test already..:)

Elise - i don't know leh. Did you mention to TCM doctor that you doing IUI? For my case, i did tell my TCM that Im doing IUI so she prescribed herbs to go along with IUI.
Haha...i actuali wanted but i dun dare to test leh...

Hi ladies, i m new to forum! i have been ttcing #1 for 1 yrs+..
Lately i went to this tcm at marine parade at Tang Shan Medical hall. His name is Dr Que (Q). me and hubby went in for consultation. he say alot of tcm lingo which i dun really understand. but he ask us to take his chinese med den i just follow. i m abit heaty, but he say my hubby is still ok. i had accupunture for the very 1st time. it does not hurt. i asked is it painful, he remarked back and say tat he is the best accupunturist, mayb except ear part will feel slightly sting. so far i have went to him twice, will continue and see him and see how it goes. each consultation is $15 for each person. initially we brewed the medicine ourselves for 6 days. the tcm said the staff can help us brew but we were rushing for time, so the second time, we asked the staff to brew for us. the labour cost is $1.25 for each brew, so we got to take twice a day, its $2.50. We tink its money well spent so we do not need to spend 3 hours brewing 2 persons med. the medicine comes in a form of sachet, we just pour into a bowl and heat it up in microwave oven, and tada, its done!
I asked him if i got chance to conceive or need to go for ivf or iui. he explained to me that he got a grading system. i need to c him for 3-4 times to slowly tiao and take his medicine, den he will tell me my results.
he say if 8 points and above, he will tell the couple to go back and try naturally. he say the best is 8.5, there is no full marks de. if ard 7+, he will ask u take his med, tiao and try. if ard 5+, he will tiao you till u ready to go for ivf or iui. he did not explain in details. i shall update u ladies again!
Jiayou everyone!

Hi
Hi Hi, i am new here as well. I just started my 2nd time SO-IUI this cycle with pte clinic and going for Day 9 U/S tomorrow.

The dosage prescribe by my Dr is different from my first SO-IUI with KKH's Dr which was using Puregon all the way. Timing of injection is different as well : KKH : Morning , Pte clinic: Night time

This cycle I am on :

D2-D6 : Letrozole
D4 : Puregon 75miu
D5 : Puregon 50miu
D6 : Puregon 75miu
D7 : Puregon 50miu
D8 : Puregon 75miu
D9 : Scan day

After my first failed SO-IUI, DH and I decided to switched to pte clinic as we are not comfortable with the Dr and thinking that since I have PCOS it will be better to cure the root first rather than keep on trying IUI.

We are happy to seek second opinion as he detected cyst and was asked to perform Laparoscopy surgery. Original plan to do so-iui got postponed til this month.

Elise : Drink Chicken Essence? Keep your tummy as warm as possible. Avoid cold water, fruits like watermelon, papaya. Did you see TCM? If yes, did you also ask him/her what to/not to take?

Hi I m doing my so iui too. Was asked to go down for Sperm specimen on thurs. Does anyone knows if I can collect the sperm at home n bring it over for the procedure?

Hi

Hi I m doing my so iui too. Was asked to go down for Sperm specimen on thurs. Does anyone knows if I can collect the sperm at home n bring it over for the procedure?

Hi Nat, can bring sperm specimen from home but it need to be within 30mins after your hubby release the sperm.

So depends on whether you would be able to reach hospital within 30mins..

Good luck !

hello all, wow so active today, this thread. :)

good luck chloebbkia and Natallie for the upcoming procedure. jas249, hope you get a BFP!

the occasional watercress soup shouldn't do too much damage, but don't drink it 3 meals a day and don't make it your 1st choice of soup ... so far the nurses at the clinic told me it is ok to go about life as usual (which i hope means diet as well) until i get the blood test results... if need to take medicine in case of fever or flu just tell gp you are TTing and want meds that don't interfere.

i succumbed to cravings, had 1 cordyceps chicken soup, sashimi and sushi, and some wine and cocktails... and i am still in my TWW... tsk tsk. but told myself it's all in moderation.. so fingers crossed. so long wait... another 8 days to go... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Sorry to her that h0peful. To success with first IUI is very very lucky. Perhaps give yourself few try? Don't give up okay! Let's have positive thoughts together..

I think your case same as mine. I had ovarian cyst after my first SO-IUI. How big is the cyst?
I heard 30×30. According to nurse .. considered big. She said Is norm for ppl with many follicles plus I had 4eggs due to mature at that point of time. Cyst could be the leftover that didnt degrade properly and I wasnt allow to proceed with my 2nd cycle. I guessed I got to tke it easy. Just not 1 of the lucky ones to succeed on 1st try but hope is not too far away in terms of luck

I heard 30×30. According to nurse .. considered big. She said Is norm for ppl with many follicles plus I had 4eggs due to mature at that point of time. Cyst could be the leftover that didnt degrade properly and I wasnt allow to proceed with my 2nd cycle. I guessed I got to tke it easy. Just not 1 of the lucky ones to succeed on 1st try but hope is not too far away in terms of luck

H0peful, we jiayou tog bah. Mine aldy 2nd try, dun noe what's next plan.

How u managed to get urself scanned right away?

Yeah I will have 1more go at iui and I also duno wads nxt if I dont succeed in 2nd try. Hmm I went to kkh directly and said my AF visited and I want to start my 2nd cycle .. I was on day 2 full flow yesterday. They asked me to do a preg test to confirm not preggy and to go for day 2 scan .. preg test came back negative and they detected a cyst left from the stims and iui cycle and said they cannot allow me to proceed until the cyst dissolves by itself which it usually does. So asked me to call whn my nxt AF visits so as to go dwn for a day 2 scan again .. all clear then I can proceed with 2nd cycle of iui .. ya jiayou tgt .. really glad to have u ladies supporting each other thru this journey

just finished my last tab of utrogestan last nite, skipped my blood test on monday cos no guts, tested bfn this morning, 16dpiui and just waiting for AF to report.. Very 烦 in this limbo.

Hi h0peful, if the cyst did not flush out during your AF, what's next? For my case, my cyst measured 4cm (2 weeks prior measured 2cm), and my gynae suggested me to remove it via laproscopy which later found i have endo case and was cleaned up during the ops.

just finished my last tab of utrogestan last nite, skipped my blood test on monday cos no guts, tested bfn this morning, 16dpiui and just waiting for AF to report.. Very 烦 in this limbo.

Hi charlotte, hope AF don't show up!

What if it shows up , you can re-start to try again, be it natural or IUI? Stress will cause your menses delayed.

hello all, wow so active today, this thread. :)

good luck chloebbkia and Natallie for the upcoming procedure. jas249, hope you get a BFP!

the occasional watercress soup shouldn't do too much damage, but don't drink it 3 meals a day and don't make it your 1st choice of soup ... so far the nurses at the clinic told me it is ok to go about life as usual (which i hope means diet as well) until i get the blood test results... if need to take medicine in case of fever or flu just tell gp you are TTing and want meds that don't interfere.

i succumbed to cravings, had 1 cordyceps chicken soup, sashimi and sushi, and some wine and cocktails... and i am still in my TWW... tsk tsk. but told myself it's all in moderation.. so fingers crossed. so long wait... another 8 days to go... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Thank you! I hope this cycle will be your BFP cycle. Let's jia you together.

I went for scan yesterday. I have 3 follicles this round and i was amused by my gynae when he said this round you will get triplets..hahaha. But i'm not greedy leh, can strike one i am very thankful aldy. Come to think about it it's always good to have a gynae/FS who thinks positively for his/her patient. It will certainly make the patient feels comfortable and less stress. My IUI looks like going to happen his Saturday!

Happy day to all of you all!

Hi chloebbkiai .. they said wait another month .. sometimes it tkes 1 to 2mths for cyst to be removed by our body .. I will need to do a scan nxt af so the scan will show if the cyst has grown or became smaller ..think frm there the doc may give different suggestion.i read that doc let ppl go on bcp pills to shrink the cyst and it usually does the wrk .. I dont hav endo .. I just hope the cyst will go away

Thank you! I hope this cycle will be your BFP cycle. Let's jia you together.

I went for scan yesterday. I have 3 follicles this round and i was amused by my gynae when he said this round you will get triplets..hahaha. But i'm not greedy leh, can strike one i am very thankful aldy. Come to think about it it's always good to have a gynae/FS who thinks positively for his/her patient. It will certainly make the patient feels comfortable and less stress. My IUI looks like going to happen his Saturday!

Happy day to all of you all!
Haha, sometimes I find that they get the thrill from getting patients with twins and triplets! My gynae told me last visit too, oh I hope u get twins ok, I don't have any twins this year and you can be my 1st. I just laughed lor. Good luck for the procedure on Saturday!

Time is passing sooooo slowly for me this time round, it's only 8dpiui... I feel that my tummy is like as tight as a drum. So uncomfortable. :(

Hi charlottejulie, if 16dpiui n af no report, does that mean that u still have chance on bfp?

Hi charlottejulie, if 16dpiui n af no report, does that mean that u still have chance on bfp?

I'm pretty sure it is just the utrogestan (progesterone support) that is delaying it.. Read online that af might only come few days after stop taking. Also no sore boobs or any different sign or symptoms.. Yeah so most likely no chance :(.. Anyway how are u doing?

Back