Vitacost spree#33 - prettycloud

prettycloud

Details of spree

1) http://www.vitacost.com

2) FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING ABOVE $49. We may use direct international shipping if cheaper (no tracking).

3) Spree will cap at USD$200.

4) Exchange Rate: ~1.33 (I will adjust up if credit card rate is higher.)

5) DISCOUNT:
20% OFF

Payment
1st payment is for the cost of your order.

* Please transfer the money into my account after you have posted your order.
* Orders will be based on a First-Payment-First-Served basis.
* Payment to : POSB Savings 065-27294-6 (Please use your NICK when transferring and pm me your hp no and email address after transfer)

2nd payment - before collection of items - for cost of shipping from US to SG and local postage (if any).

Shipping
* VPOSTUSA weight/volumetric shipping charges will be apportion by the weight/volume of your item(s) (depending on how the shipping is charged and how I deemed allocation of units is most justified and appropriate.

Please be prepared to pay more if your order is heavy/bulky.

Collection

* No Tracking: Normal Mail. You are encouraged to register your post. Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: Registered mail (Add S$2.25 to normal post). Please add 50c for handling and packaging.
* With tracking: SmartPac ($4.70, up to 3kg)
* TaqBin Courier at S$6.00 for small size package L + B + H < 80. It will cost more if bulky; to be advised.
* Tanjong Katong Complex (Paya Lebar, opposite Singapore Post, retail hours 11am to ~9pm, daily.)
* Toa Payoh Safra, on Sundays (excludes PH) AT 10am or 11am. Or Toa Payoh HDB HUB between 1005am to 1055am.

Terms and Conditions
* I will not be responsible for shipment delays.
* I will not be responsible for lost or damaged goods en route from country of origin to Singapore and to you via post.
* I will not be responsible for defective goods, items send out in error by merchant, unfulfilled orders by merchant, or paid but missing items, or any other circumstances; absolutely no refunds.
* I reserve the right to cancel the spree if there is not enough response.
* I reserve the right to reject any order, especially for resellers.
* I reserve the right to change amongst the service providers (VPOST/CGW/BDL)
* No backing out of order after I have placed the order.

* Excess to be refunded after ship charge is calculated. Unless your total order is OOS.
* My sprees will take about 4 - 5 weeks (if all is smooth sailing) to reach you. Please be mindful that I open a few sprees at the same time to spread out the base charge, so time is needed to close all sprees and wait for all parcels to arrive at vpost before paying + I will need time to sort a few boxes of goods + tabulation + distribution + etc.

You are deemed agreeable to the above terms by joining my spree.

========================================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

Your total no. of items:
Your total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.33 x 0.8) = SGD$

Please transfer the payment ASAP after you post your order. No need for my confirmation.

========================================

upload_2014-1-25_5-56-32.png

Offer expires 1/27/2014 at 9:00 a.m. EST.

CHANGES: Taqbin courier will cost S$8 for parcel L + B + H < 80cm with immediate effect and more if bigger.

Vitacost is offering 12% off sitewide just for today (4/21), . Shipping is USD$4.99, free shipping on orders over $49.

Yes, I will take orders if there are enough orders. Estimated about $4. Also dependent if there are many orders or not.

Hi,
Any site-wide promotion from Vitacost this month? Will you be running any Vitacost spree in the near future?
Thanks.

Almost miss your pm...Hope it is not too late. Below is my order. Please let me know how much to transfer.

Vitacost Ultra Pure Omega-3 Lemon Flavor -- 800 mg - 120 Softgels
http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-ultra-pure-omega-3-lemon-flavor-800-mg-120-softgels-3
14.98 x 3

Vitacost N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) -- 600 mg - 240 Capsules
http://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-n-acetyl-cysteine-nac-600-mg-240-capsules-1
13.48 x 1

Btw, how much more do we need to hit USD120?
Thanks!

Hi Merrily,

Another USD35++.

Please tt to confirm.

Thanks!

Hi prettycloud, I'm too tied up to make d tt by 10pm tonight to meet Vitacost's promotion deadline. Have to cancel my orders above. :( Sorry for d inconvenience.

Back