(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Acupuncture? That's interesting did she say which acupoints?

she never say leh, just told me to tell the TCM that i need to increase supply, they would know. i will check with my regular TCM, cos i used to go to her for fertility acupuncture, anyway i also want to pass to her a CNY hamper as thanks, and also show her my bb. i will ask her if she knows where to poke n let u all know.

now i got another headache - i wanted to order sweetest moments for my boy's full month next tues, which is the actual day, but sweetest moments is closed on Tues! *bang wall* so now i'm scrambling to find another place. arrggghhh!!! :mad:

now i got another headache - i wanted to order sweetest moments for my boy's full month next tues, which is the actual day, but sweetest moments is closed on Tues! *bang wall* so now i'm scrambling to find another place. arrggghhh!!! :mad:

You can try papamama which is located at Bedok Blk 85 thereabouts? I tried the items before, not bad.

Alternatively can juz order from Bengawan Solo or Swissbakes...

Actually the day I was discharged from hospital before my family come before CL come before anybody who could say anything come I quickly went to shower and wash hair muahahaha.
After 1 week of da feng zao, I told my CL I want to shower and wash hair.. (Advantage of having CL and not mum to do confinement) So I went to shower w that lemongrass shower gel that the mummies here recommended. Now my routine is da feng zao daily but twice a week is te lemongrass gel w normal hot shower and wash hair. I think in our hot and humid weather all the more we must keep ourselves clean and hygienic. Or else how to latch baby?

Actually I cannot imagine how people can don't shower during the entire 1 month. Even my CL says the same thing that these ppl who don't shower have very bad BO and v unhygienic! My CL say last time weather not hot, so still can tahan don't shower but now so hot cannot don't shower!!!

other options include ecreative and Lulus..

Actually I cannot imagine how people can don't shower during the entire 1 month. Even my CL says the same thing that these ppl who don't shower have very bad BO and v unhygienic! My CL say last time weather not hot, so still can tahan don't shower but now so hot cannot don't shower!!!
I too shudder at that thought.... sends shivers down my spine

My CL juz left today and before she left at 12, she even help me prepare lunch and dinner for today, cook another batch of ginseng chicken essence for me to eat tonight, another batch of 猪脚醋 and washed her bedsheets, bb's clothes and mopped the floor... Really v thankful for her help... Don't know how I could have done it... Gave her a huge angpow before she left...

Now I'm missing her already.... :( well juz have to cope as best as I can.

My CL juz left today and before she left at 12, she even help me prepare lunch and dinner for today, cook another batch of ginseng chicken essence for me to eat tonight, another batch of 猪脚醋 and washed her bedsheets, bb's clothes and mopped the floor... Really v thankful for her help... Don't know how I could have done it... Gave her a huge angpow before she left...

jia you~ ur CL seems responsible... 做事有头有尾

Lucky that you had a great CL! Jiayou mummy :)

I agree w you all. Really hard to rest, sometimes visitors come I v tired alr then after they go back I will get headache cos not enough rest. But heng not much visitors cos my hubby refused all peripheral relatives to visit on acct of bb's health.
I am really thankful I managed to get a CL last min, cos I think sure will get depression if my mum do my confinement.. Then I will hv to deal w her as well as myself n bb. Not tt I don't appreciate my mum, but you know sometimes you just feel tired don't feel like talking and you can just ignore your CL and let her do the work whereas for family you can't do that cos you gotta take care of their emotions too. And right now sometimes I feel like we can't even take care of our own emotions how to take care of other's emotions?

On the 2nd day after I discharged (before my CL came) my mum dropped by and asked how come I am not resting... =.= I'm like how do you expect me to rest when I need to pump, I need to bring milk to hosp for my Bb, I need to prepare my meals etc. I kind of told her off, so she never mentioned it since. But totally agree with the point of having a CL vs having a parent do your confinement. Having a CL is like an equal level employer employee relationship, whereas having a parent do the confinement is a parent-child relationship. It's hard to do things the way you want to vs the way the parents are used to cuz if you try to correct them they will always say, but I used to do it this way to raise you/your hubby...

So nice! How much did you Bao? Cause it's my first time I also don't know how much to give

Received a box of full month cake from lulus before..packaging quite nice. Cake was ok..average.
Honestly speaking... I do think these sort of cakes typically look better than they taste. hence it depends on the wishes of the parents... I personally thought another option will be to buy whole swiss rolls from prima / four leaves, make your own red eggs and buy the AKK from somewhere. but troublesome

Honestly speaking... I do think these sort of cakes typically look better than they taste. hence it depends on the wishes of the parents... I personally thought another option will be to buy whole swiss rolls from prima / four leaves, make your own red eggs and buy the AKK from somewhere. but troublesome

Actually that's what I did. I bought cupcakes, AKK separately and took the red eggs from the buffet which we catered...

I like AKK, so I was particular about where I bought it from, though my mum didn't allow me to eat it in the end...

loll... my LO 3.2 kg. =X when he told me that I cua tio lollll -_-"

Maybe your lo is breathing in which makes her tummy looks big. He measured a few times. Sometimes exceed 3.2kg.. Can differ by 200-300g le. But dun worry I asked him what is his max expectation. He say so long not more 3.5kg u should be quite safe..

Maybe your lo is breathing in which makes her tummy looks big. He measured a few times. Sometimes exceed 3.2kg.. Can differ by 200-300g le. But dun worry I asked him what is his max expectation. He say so long not more 3.5kg u should be quite safe..

he measured a few times siah... lollll cos 400g increase from last wk. kia si nang

Can share your CL contact?

wahh ur CL so nice... muz keep her number and intro to ur friends !

ImageUploadedByForum1422353308.315789.jpg

Bought my full month akk from here . I like their akk .. Soft and nice

Is anyone of u experience ur bb girl her sensitive place got blood? Nurses n pd did say it is normal for abit of blood but today like getting abit more...any idea what cause it? Thinking of bringing her to poly tmr...worry her

Is anyone of u experience ur bb girl her sensitive place got blood? Nurses n pd did say it is normal for abit of blood but today like getting abit more...any idea what cause it? Thinking of bringing her to poly tmr...worry her
Think better see a pd? My bb had some whitish mucus first few days but pd said it's normal..

At my 39 weeks ppointment with gynae she estimated bb to be 3.5kg liao. Then can still say might be around 3.7-3.9kg max if i deliver at 40 week. Lol i nearly fainted.

But thank god i delivered yesterday at 39+5 weeks and baby came out only 3.4kg. It was psychologically scary cos throughout labour i keep thinking im pushing out a BIG baby.

Wah thumbs up for your CL. Very good!

Anyone introduce pacifier to their LO already? My CL keep asking me to let my bb use the pacifier. Should I or not? Up to now, I still dun seem to be able to stop my bb from crying when he is cranky...

Anyone introduce pacifier to their LO already? My CL keep asking me to let my bb use the pacifier. Should I or not? Up to now, I still dun seem to be able to stop my bb from crying when he is cranky...
i tried once, he took it and fell asleep. Subsequent introduction, he spit out lol

Hello mummies , long time no 'see'

How's everyone ?

Ciakes : how old is your mum? Sometimes they just used to being straight forward and blunt in their choice of words . As long you know your hubby is doing his role and doing his best. Dun be affected by what your mummy says.

When I'm doing confinement , my mum also say something , then my 'tap' spoil , start to roll down my cheek.. Then she stops all the whining. But I really salute my mum la .. She is taking care of 4 children and 1 newborn bb in my house. With all the cooking and houseworks. She even sleep in the living room with my bb cos bb dun wan to sleep in air con room . For my mum she is someone who is scare of hot!

So whenever Hb at home will bring her out to eat after she finish cooking for me. That's the reason I give her big packet ..

Only one day she screamed at me when my Hb relative came and comment say how come I slim down during confinement in front of her .. She so angry .. Machiam she's not feeding and taking care of me well that's why I slim down .

Actually my mum been cooking a lot , but I told her off , only cook for one person , but she machiam cook for 4 person .. Lol I got bad temper ..

You just endure a while more.. After that you can go out and breathe fresh air and do whatever you want .. Otherwise just tell her you tired wan to rest and go back to the room when she starts to commend things abt your Hb ?

How much did she charge you for the confinement ? Can share contact ?

I did but sometimes he rejected. But on n off he will suck abit n rejected too. Think he dont fancy pacifier unlike my nos. 1. Lol

I did but sometimes he rejected. But on n off he will suck abit n rejected too. Think he dont fancy pacifier unlike my nos. 1. Lol
Hahaha ... I bought one and not yet open ... Just to get in case .. She fusses.. But still controlling not to introduce to her ... Very scare of midnight need to wake up to find pacifier when bb drop .. Worse than midnight feed ... Lol

Back