2015 Gynae package price and recommendation

Shairuz

Hi all, if you can share prices of gynae that you have visited and recommend, that will be so awesome. So it's easier for all of us to see and decide which gynae to choose. Thank you! Private or Gov. hospitals are welcome!

Dr Benjamin Tham

WC Cheng & Associates
Address: 339 Thomson Road. #01-01 Thomson Medical Centre. Singapore 307677
Tel: (65) 6253 4122 / 6174
SMS WCCA (for appointment): (65) 9177 1073
Tel (after office hours): 6333 5550 / 6256 9494

Consultation Hours:
Monday - Friday : 9am - 5pm
Saturday : 9am - 1pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays

12 weeks onwards package : $650

Dr Chen Lin Han
Chong pang and Mount A

Not sure on the consultation hours as not stated on my card.
But mornings at Chong pang and afternoon at Mt A.

12 weeks onwards: $850

Hi jean1986, how do you find chen lin han gynae? Is he good in c stitching?

Hi I haven't tried Chen Lin Han stitching. He was recommended by a friend which I'm seeing him now. Find him super detailed and assuring.
My #1 is by Dr Irene Chua. Seen her last year when I had a MC but she those chop chop kind so don't like. The last month I went to see Dr Heng when I find out positive. But she also another chop chop kind. As I had 2 losses last year, so looking at someone assuring and explain stuffs. Thus, my friend recommended Dr Chen.

Hi jubilee mum-to-be, just wondering any of you are visiting bukit batok TMC doctor wong Mun tat. He didn't talk much. Almost say nothing in my past 3 visits. I just missed the Oscar test and The nurse Joannna told me that I cannot do any more Down syndrome test for my baby in a very very very very rude way.
There are so many tests out there. Why can't. I m super angry. I am changing doctor. U all have any at least normal doctor to recommend near Jurong or west area?
Thanks.

Hi jubilee mum-to-be, just wondering any of you are visiting bukit batok TMC doctor wong Mun tat. He didn't talk much. Almost say nothing in my past 3 visits. I just missed the Oscar test and The nurse Joannna told me that I cannot do any more Down syndrome test for my baby in a very very very very rude way.
There are so many tests out there. Why can't. I m super angry. I am changing doctor. U all have any at least normal doctor to recommend near Jurong or west area?
Thanks.

Hi, Yes I m visiting dr wong.. he has been very quiet for all my visits n maybe is because I got nothing much to ask. But I understand fr my frenz that usually he will not ask u do any unnecessary test. The only test I did was vaginal test as I bleed when I pass motion..

Irene Chua Clinic For Women

Gleneagles Hospital #06-01

Charges:
Consultation:$90-$150
Ultrasound: $60

Alittle background info on Dr Chua:
She used to head KKH 24-hour clinic and has since started her private practice at Gleneagles.

She speaks quite fast but will answer all our queries assuringly. She has a pleasant deposition.

Hi Hi,

have any one hear of Dr Lim Yuen Wen @ Mount A?
Wen Lim Clinic for Women @ Mount A

i have my 1st and 2nd visit with her.

she seem like very pro, but spoke not much, but her nurse is superb friendly.

I am with Dr Kowa at Mt E. Very experience and nice gynae. He make us feel very assured that our baby is in his good hands. The package price is reasonable starting at 20weeks 2.5k including delivery. But it excludes other hospital charges. He only deliver in mt e orchard

Thanks.

Hi, not sure if u had found a gynae bt I'm visiting dr tho chin Keong. He has a clinic at blk 253 jurong east and also sees patients in mount e novena. This gynae was recommend by my another doc as he told me dr tho is very good in scanning, premature labor, pregnancy complications and stitching. His nurses in jurong are caring and friendly too! I had bleeding at week 12 hence not able to do Oscar test but he gaves me a few options to test for Down syndrome as well, in the end I went for harmony test. So far I find him patient, gentle, always explains to me in details and knowledgeable. Would says he is a very good gynae so far:) his package is $950 after week 12.

Dr Claudine Tan - 20 weeks package 850 + GST. Includes scan and pee sticks medication additional charges. Her stitching damn good. I can say after my Csec.. I never feel any pain from day 2 till now and I can move around well. My CL cannot tell I Csec.. lol

Any good gynae to recommend in kkh as a private patient?
More comfortable in choosing kk because of its equipments.

Dr Claudine Tan - 20 weeks package 850 + GST. Includes scan and pee sticks medication additional charges. Her stitching damn good. I can say after my Csec.. I never feel any pain from day 2 till now and I can move around well. My CL cannot tell I Csec.. lol

Hi shirley

What is the average cost per visit and is there additional surcharge to have appointment on sat?

Appt on weekday or weekend all same charges.

After signing package:
Consultation, Dipstix and Scan - Package
Just need to pay for every visit:
Prenatal vitamins - $24
Fish oil (DHA supplement) - $36

Before signing package:
Medication charges as shown above
Dipstix (urine test for protein) - every check up must pee on stick: $10
Subsequebt Consultation: $70
Scan: $50

3rd trimester Virginal swab: $45

Her appt is very full. Usually sat very hard to get but if u go weekday she will give mc if u request. Waiting time is short.

My 1st and 2nd tri I was quite lucky cos all my appt is sat. Once u got the appt. Try not to change it cos very hard to get sat slot.

Last edited:
I opted for elective Csec (half body) 2 bedded in TMC. My total bill after medisave is $4700 cash. But its all worth it. My wound not pain and my baby is well taken care.

Dr Tan is very nice and assuring. I emergency call her a few times and she is very prompted. Even at 3am. She knows her patient well and can handle many situations.

Hi Mummies to be,

Anyone seeing NUH gynae? or planning to give birth at NUH???

I'm seeing Dr Su Lin Lin in NUH. Package price is $858 (if I remember correctly but it's $8xx) for 22 weeks and above. Includes a detailed scan at 22 weeks and 32 weeks plus consultations. Take note it's not inclusive of ultrasound scans nor medications. She has just opened her slots for 2015 so maybe you might wanna hurry and book an appointment with her as I waited 2-3 months before she was available for 2015 pregnancy-related cases.

Quite expensive as compared to other private clinics but the service is top notch. Prior to our decision to stick with NUH for baby no. 2, we did visit TMC, Gleneagles, Mount E and Mount A. Never felt comfortable with the nurses, environment or the service.

Thanks.

Hi,

I visited dr wong at tmc bt batok for my 1st visit.. Got to know abt him thru rather positive reviews from different forums, but i didnt really feel comfortable with him. He didnt talk much, didnt provide additional info for me.. I felt that especially for 1st pregnancy, some mother-to-be might be unsure what to ask what to expect, so i would prefer a doc to be more forthcoming during the consultation.

So i change my gynae to dr john yam @ gleneagles cos of the good reviews as well.

Dr john yam will auto provide me with info, he will have chart to show tis show tat..

Then during the ultrascan, he explain to me many things. My hubby felt he was quite alright too, so i think i will stick wif him.

& also i dun really wish to deliver in TMC which dr wong does deliveries.

I booked her too... My first appt will be in Jan...

Don't worry then! You'll be in good hands. :) She's soft spoken and respects your wishes. Initially she asked if I wanted vitamins but I told her I'd like to keep the pregnancy as natural and drug free as possible like my first one so I will take in more fruits instead and she agreed. Unless cases like you have no choice but to take medication, she will tell you.

If she does tests and reports are out, she will take time to explain very thoroughly about what the report/results is about and inform you about the pros and cons. She has never once rushed through an appointment so be prepared to have your appointment being delayed.

Hi fairytale1982: good that your found another better doctor. I hv also switched to Dr Adrian worthwood fr TMC also. He is so far Okie. Many good review online. I already signed package n took harmony test also. Everything Okie.

Hi mummies.
Sorry if I had missed any treads.
Anyone heard before dr james lee from toa payoh (under astra womens group)?
Any feedback?
Thanks thanks... :)

Hi Mummies,

Have anyone tried Dr. Esther Ng and Dr. HO from Mt A? May i gathered some feedback in term of stitching skill and caring level?

Besides, does anyone know their package like for scanning and delivery charges?

I'm SPR ,wonder do we have subsidy?

Thank you very much.

I am with Dr Kowa at Mt E. Very experience and nice gynae. He make us feel very assured that our baby is in his good hands. The package price is reasonable starting at 20weeks 2.5k including delivery. But it excludes other hospital charges. He only deliver in mt e orchard

Recently my second child was delivered by Dr Kowa at Mt. E. He is a very nice, patient and experienced gynae & my first child was also delivered by him. Highly recommended!

Recently my second child was delivered by Dr Kowa at Mt. E. He is a very nice, patient and experienced gynae & my first child was also delivered by him. Highly recommended!

Could you please share with me the costs and advise whether the waiting time is long for each visit?

I'm seeing Dr Su Lin Lin in NUH. Package price is $858 (if I remember correctly but it's $8xx) for 22 weeks and above. Includes a detailed scan at 22 weeks and 32 weeks plus consultations. Take note it's not inclusive of ultrasound scans nor medications. She has just opened her slots for 2015 so maybe you might wanna hurry and book an appointment with her as I waited 2-3 months before she was available for 2015 pregnancy-related cases.

Quite expensive as compared to other private clinics but the service is top notch. Prior to our decision to stick with NUH for baby no. 2, we did visit TMC, Gleneagles, Mount E and Mount A. Never felt comfortable with the nurses, environment or the service.

I'm also seeing at NUH. Prof Biswas. very experience male Dr.
both my first & second both delivered by him...
But his waiting time is a bit long for clinic consultation; usually wait ard 30mins to 1hr to see him.
his package is also around S$ 800++ from week 22

I'm also seeing at NUH. Prof Biswas. very experience male Dr.
both my first & second both delivered by him...
But his waiting time is a bit long for clinic consultation; usually wait ard 30mins to 1hr to see him.
his package is also around S$ 800++ from week 22
Hi can share how is prof biswas stitching skills?

I went to see Dr Irene Chua for my first visit (which is this week). So far so good but first consultation fee + scan + hormone pills cost me $340 already. Going to see her again next week...
Let's hope it will be cheaper..

Btw I got my folic acid from Watson.
Paid like less than 10bucks for it.

Hi @SuperBerry ,

Subsequent consultations for Dr Chua will be $90 and $60 for scans. Then by week 20, u can take up her package at About $1.1k. She may be steeper cos her clinic is at GlenE? And maybe because of the accolades she has. Just my guess haha.

Hi to all mummies,

GYNAE HEALTH CLINIC FOR WOMEN

Dr Phua

Blk 211 Hougang st21 #01-289 singapore 530211 ( Near Kovan Mrt )
Tel: 62828960 / 62826106

My Package start after 16 weeks of pregnancy $695 :rolleyes: is it cheap??

Recommended in the forum. Consultation and Ultrasound scan cost me not more than $100 for repeated. First time charge slight higher

Dr Phua can go to 3 hospital >> Mt Alvernia / TMC & Mt E Novena

Any mummies just delivery by Dr Phua ??

Tks... I have already choose Assoc Prof Han How Chuan :)

Hi there

How u find the service of prof han sp far?

How much did he charge you for your first scan?

I went to Esther ng i was charged $345 for my 1st scan(while i was 6th wks).she did a scan for me and give me some medicines(folic acid,vitamin,calcium and the 安胎丸white in color forgot the name).

Hi there

How u find the service of prof han sp far?

How much did he charge you for your first scan?

I went to Esther ng i was charged $345 for my 1st scan(while i was 6th wks).she did a scan for me and give me some medicines(folic acid,vitamin,calcium and the 安胎丸white in color forgot the name).

Same same, I was charged around the same rate as u during my first consultation just his consultation fee is higher at $145++ for Sat.
He is a very friendly gynae who greeted me in chinese like an old friend when I first walk in.
At first he asked me, I thought u requested for a female gynae then I told him that I heard from many that he's a very good doctor and he laughed.
However he became serious when he read through my past medical record and did a thorough check for me, even pre-empt me that I might bleed because the scan show that there's bleeding around the womb and asked me to return to him if there's bleeding and clots. He briefed me on the various tests and what to expect for the coming trimester.
He made me feel confident and assured under his care and I think my mum like him more than I do.
She say if my hub can't make it this Fri to see him, she will accompany me instead :p

Same same, I was charged around the same rate as u during my first consultation just his consultation fee is higher at $145++ for Sat.
He is a very friendly gynae who greeted me in chinese like an old friend when I first walk in.
At first he asked me, I thought u requested for a female gynae then I told him that I heard from many that he's a very good doctor and he laughed.
However he became serious when he read through my past medical record and did a thorough check for me, even pre-empt me that I might bleed because the scan show that there's bleeding around the womb and asked me to return to him if there's bleeding and clots. He briefed me on the various tests and what to expect for the coming trimester.
He made me feel confident and assured under his care and I think my mum like him more than I do.
She say if my hub can't make it this Fri to see him, she will accompany me instead :p

Wow sound like you also have good experience with him. Was it your first visit so far?
Do you have any idea how much the delivery charges like if you choose him ?

Yeah from what you'd described it seems that he is very fatherly huh:):)

Wow sound like you also have good experience with him. Was it your first visit so far?
Do you have any idea how much the delivery charges like if you choose him ?

Yeah from what you'd described it seems that he is very fatherly huh:):)

I like him more than I like my previous gynae (though is a very pleasant experience too).

I have no idea about his delivery charges, will check with a fellow mummy later. :)

He is indeed very fatherly because he has 7 kids with the eldest in his 20's :D

I like him more than I like my previous gynae (though is a very pleasant experience too).

I have no idea about his delivery charges, will check with a fellow mummy later. :)

He is indeed very fatherly because he has 7 kids with the eldest in his 20's :D

After reading your feedbacks i seem have good feeling to switch to him:)
Hope his charges is reasonable.

Yeah yup i hope someone can share with us how is his stitching skill and delivery charges like.

Btw is the Q long everytime u go for scan or check up?

After reading your feedbacks i seem have good feeling to switch to him:)
Hope his charges is reasonable.

Yeah yup i hope someone can share with us how is his stitching skill and delivery charges like.

Btw is the Q long everytime u go for scan or check up?

I will check with @slchua , Dr Han delivered her first child so she can share with us better. :)
The first time I waited for 1.5hr and I think he went for delivery hence the wait.

Yup, Han How Chuan :) so far he's my few friends' gynae and they say he's good.

I will check with @slchua , Dr Han delivered her first child so she can share with us better. :)
The first time I waited for 1.5hr and I think he went for delivery hence the wait.

Yup, Han How Chuan :) so far he's my few friends' gynae and they say he's good.

Thanks sooo much Sane:)

first one i can walk the next day, 2nd one i can walk immediately after going back to ward....
I think it depends on different people instead of how good the stitches are...

Back