IVF/ICSI Support Group

Anyone during FET took progynova?

Im on my CD8, and on my D5 of progynova.

This morning i realised when i wiped, there is sticky discharge. At first is brown then followed by clear ones.

Is it normal? My first scan is thurs...

Anyone during FET took progynova?

Im on my CD8, and on my D5 of progynova.

This morning i realised when i wiped, there is sticky discharge. At first is brown then followed by clear ones.

Is it normal? My first scan is thurs...
Hi, I'm on progynova too after and before FET. I don't recall having it during my fresh IVF 3 years ago. Perhaps its a good sign - implantation bleeding?

Hi ladies,

I am also at my 2ww. BT on this coming Friday. Really hope to success this round. I have a gal at 2.5 years. Done 2 fresh n 4 Fet already.
Hi chelchel, I have a boy slightly younger too. How's the 2ww been? I found it really harder this time with another child. Tried to minimise carrying him but it's tough cos he's so sticky. Hope your BT goes well!

1 week down in the 2ww. Past few days, I've been feeling really bloated especially at night and had some cramps. Wondering if it could be from the utrogesteron?

1 week down in the 2ww. Past few days, I've been feeling really bloated especially at night and had some cramps. Wondering if it could be from the utrogesteron?
Hi Pinkelle,

My gal is a super glue too..I tried my best not to carry her and explain to her mummy is having a cough. I would ask hubby to carry.

I am having cramp too and very tired these day but dare not have my hope high.

BT on this Fri I have no courage to test myself yet.

Hi Pinkelle,

My gal is a super glue too..I tried my best not to carry her and explain to her mummy is having a cough. I would ask hubby to carry.

I am having cramp too and very tired these day but dare not have my hope high.

BT on this Fri I have no courage to test myself yet.
I feel you. It's been tough and I do miss carrying him this period. I've also been tired but believe it could be from the progesterone supports too as KKH did tell me it can make you drowsy. I don't think I dare test at home...will wait for the blood test. All the best for your BT this Friday! Keeping fingers crossed :)

Hi ladies

Anyone had pregnyl injection 4 days after embryo transfer? Just had one, nurse mentioned hormone is borderline but not sure what is the impact.. any one has any idea?

Thanks!

Hi ladies, i m new to forum! i have been ttcing #1 for 1 yrs+..
Lately i went to this tcm at marine parade at Tang Shan Medical hall. His name is Dr Que (Q). me and hubby went in for consultation. he say alot of tcm lingo which i dun really understand. but he ask us to take his chinese med den i just follow. i m abit heaty, but he say my hubby is still ok. i had accupunture for the very 1st time. it does not hurt. i asked is it painful, he remarked back and say tat he is the best accupunturist, mayb except ear part will feel slightly sting. so far i have went to him twice, will continue and see him and see how it goes. each consultation is $15 for each person. initially we brewed the medicine ourselves for 6 days. the tcm said the staff can help us brew but we were rushing for time, so the second time, we asked the staff to brew for us. the labour cost is $1.25 for each brew, so we got to take twice a day, its $2.50. We tink its money well spent so we do not need to spend 3 hours brewing 2 persons med. the medicine comes in a form of sachet, we just pour into a bowl and heat it up in microwave oven, and tada, its done!
I asked him if i got chance to conceive or need to go for ivf or iui. he explained to me that he got a grading system. i need to c him for 3-4 times to slowly tiao and take his medicine, den he will tell me my results.
he say if 8 points and above, he will tell the couple to go back and try naturally. he say the best is 8.5, there is no full marks de. if ard 7+, he will ask u take his med, tiao and try. if ard 5+, he will tiao you till u ready to go for ivf or iui. he did not explain in details. i shall update u ladies again!
Jiayou everyone!

Just went for 2nd scan today. Many follicles detected at my right ovary with largest one measuring arnd 18+mm. Doc said I am ready for egg retrieval this Wednesday and need to go back KKH O&G for trigger shot tonight. Omy, scary..can dun prick my ass?! :confused:

Hi ladies

Anyone had pregnyl injection 4 days after embryo transfer? Just had one, nurse mentioned hormone is borderline but not sure what is the impact.. any one has any idea?

Thanks!

Pregnyl is a common post-transfer support. Likely nurse was referring to your progesterone level is borderline. Note pregnyl has HCG so if you intend to hpt need to wait until the HCG clears from your body.

Pregnyl is a common post-transfer support. Likely nurse was referring to your progesterone level is borderline. Note pregnyl has HCG so if you intend to hpt need to wait until the HCG clears from your body.

Thanks Ron 8129 for replying !!!! Was asking for progesterone inserts but nurse said it is not required.

Need to stay as positive as possible

Just went for 2nd scan today. Many follicles detected at my right ovary with largest one measurING arnd 18+mm. Doc said I am ready for egg retrieval this Wednesday and need to go back KKH O&G for trigger shot tonight. Omy, scary..can dun prick my ass?! :confused:

Great! That's fast. I also went for my 2nd scan today. Still need to jab till thurs. Mine are growing quite slowly. How is your lining today? Good that you have many follicles

Great! That's fast. I also went for my 2nd scan today. Still need to jab till thurs. Mine are growing quite slowly. How is your lining today? Good that you have many follicles

Hi bbpony, I heard two of them mentioned 8mm triple..don't know what it means. Just went back KKH for trigger shot, I must say the nurse is good! Not much pain at all. :)

Lately i went to this tcm at marine parade at Tang Shan Medical hall. His name is Dr Que (Q). me and hubby went in for consultation. he say alot of tcm lingo which i dun really understand. but he ask us to take his chinese med den i just follow. i m abit heaty, but he say my hubby is still ok. i had accupunture for the very 1st time. it does not hurt. i asked is it painful, he remarked back and say tat he is the best accupunturist, mayb except ear part will feel slightly sting. so far i have went to him twice, will continue and see him and see how it goes. each consultation is $15 for each person. initially we brewed the medicine ourselves for 6 days. the tcm said the staff can help us brew but we were rushing for time, so the second time, we asked the staff to brew for us. the labour cost is $1.25 for each brew, so we got to take twice a day, its $2.50. We tink its money well spent so we do not need to spend 3 hours brewing 2 persons med. the medicine comes in a form of sachet, we just pour into a bowl and heat it up in microwave oven, and tada, its done!
I asked him if i got chance to conceive or need to go for ivf or iui. he explained to me that he got a grading system. i need to c him for 3-4 times to slowly tiao and take his medicine, den he will tell me my results.
he say if 8 points and above, he will tell the couple to go back and try naturally. he say the best is 8.5, there is no full marks de. if ard 7+, he will ask u take his med, tiao and try. if ard 5+, he will tiao you till u ready to go for ivf or iui. he did not explain in details. i shall update u ladies again!
Jiayou everyone!

I went to see him before. He didn't say about the grading system. I seen him for a month and decided to stop seeing him. I got no patience to waste the time and money to wait for the result. Every week spend near $200, got money also not spend like that. His Acupuncture is painful, especially the ear. Don't need 3 hours to brew. It took an hour or less to boil 5 bowls of water into 2 bowls. My house has a stove with 2 burners. Use two pots can already.

Just went for 2nd scan today. Many follicles detected at my right ovary with largest one measuring arnd 18+mm. Doc said I am ready for egg retrieval this Wednesday and need to go back KKH O&G for trigger shot tonight. Omy, scary..can dun prick my ass?! :confused:
Hi Moinie, wow that's fast! I'm going for my second scan this wed. Is this your first time doing ivf? I feel like I'm having perpetual headache everyday...not sure if it's because of the injections. Good luck and all the best for your ER! :)

Jiayou everyone!
Hi bbhopeful, i was with him before. He helped me to tiao my body after a failed fresh and i got bfp in my fet after seeing him for months as my body rating was only 3.5 when i first seeing him. Some sisters manage to get pregnant naturally when waiting for ivf cycle/fet. Tcm will help you to increase your body well being but it took sometimes to work out.

Hi bbpony, I heard two of them mentioned 8mm triple..don't know what it means. Just went back KKH for trigger shot, I must say the nurse is good! Not much pain at all. :)

Hi, is this your 1st fresh? Can share your medications? which doc are you seeing?

Hi Moinie, wow that's fast! I'm going for my second scan this wed. Is this your first time doing ivf? I feel like I'm having perpetual headache everyday...not sure if it's because of the injections. Good luck and all the best for your ER! :)
Hi ribbonz, thank you! Yup, this is my first ivf. I am also surprised when the doctor told me I can go for ER on Wednesday. Wish you all the best too!

Hi, is this your 1st fresh? Can share your medications? which doc are you seeing?
Hi bbpony, I am seeing Dr Tan but previous scans I didn't meet him. The nurse said we will only see our doctor on the ER day. o_O
This is my first fresh and was on 7 x 200 unit of Puregon and 4 x 0.25mg of Orgalutron.

Hi, moinie,

May I know how many days of stim jabs were u on? & u r on short protocol?

Thanks

Kk mainly uses pregnyl for the trigger jab and mostly need to combine few vials into 1 jab so I think they rather we go kk o&g to jab. Mine have to combine 3 vials into 1 syringe.

Yup, trigger shot is on buttock. :oops:

Yah loh but the recent one I went the nurse ask me buttock or thigh. I chose buttock..Then hor I was getting ready to lie down like the first time I did the jab also in kk. Then the nurse ask me what am I doing. She say stand up can already. So I just stood by the bed.. :oops:

Yah loh but the recent one I went the nurse ask me buttock or thigh. I chose buttock..Then hor I was getting ready to lie down like the first time I did the jab also in kk. Then the nurse ask me what am I doing. She say stand up can already. So I just stood by the bed.. :oops:
I think i will lie down too if i will you. As its natural if jab at buttock it occurs to me is to automatically lie down ;)

@connie, yah loh. But that day the nurse quite grouchy. Then quite awkward to stand and get the jab..
Hag care abt her, its over le. How are u feeling now hopeful13?

Wat to do in tww uh? How to settle e lunch,did u cook yrself? My last cycle i cook,i thinking to rest this 2nd try. But that means need to go downstairs and buy since my mil n mum dunno abt this secret mission

Thanks for asking Connie.. :) Am ok just that the nagging cough is still here since ER time but getting better and today seems to be coming down with flu. Hope I don't really fall sick. I cook for some of the days but mostly it's hubby cook for me as he is working from home this week. But next week I will go back to work for a few days and stay home. Will need to cook as nearest Plc to buy food have to walk abt 10 mins and cross overhead bridge.

How are u? Have you confirm the month you are starting your cycle?

Then I'm considered lucky that the kk nurse gave me clear instructions before the trigger shot in my last cycle. She asked me to sit on the bed, turn to one side so as to reach the buttock. the shot was quite painful, i rather not do it standing.

Thanks for asking Connie.. :) Am ok just that the nagging cough is still here since ER time but getting better and today seems to be coming down with flu. Hope I don't really fall sick. I cook for some of the days but mostly it's hubby cook for me as he is working from home this week. But next week I will go back to work for a few days and stay home. Will need to cook as nearest Plc to buy food have to walk abt 10 mins and cross overhead bridge.

How are u? Have you confirm the month you are starting your cycle?
I starting next month. Dun really have confidence

U take care n hope yr cough n flu go away. Nice of yr hubby to take leave n stay by n cook for u :)

Ladies wanted to ask a few things. Anyone ever taken meds to induce menses? Think its progesterone? How many days after stopping will menses come? Getting anxious.

I starting next month. Dun really have confidence

U take care n hope yr cough n flu go away. Nice of yr hubby to take leave n stay by n cook for u :)

do we need to take note of our sleeping position? i alway like to stretch, think this is no good....
also during the 2ww, if we go back to work in btween the HL, how do u apply in system for leave application? skips those days where we go back to work?

Ladies wanted to ask a few things. Anyone ever taken meds to induce menses? Think its progesterone? How many days after stopping will menses come? Getting anxious.

For me is ard 3 to 5 days after finishing the entire course.

Connie jiayou k? Those days I went to pray. Whatever religion you are, I think it helps to calm the mind. Hubby told me we have already done our best and whatever result it is, we are happy that we have tried.

do we need to take note of our sleeping position? i alway like to stretch, think this is no good....
also during the 2ww, if we go back to work in btween the HL, how do u apply in system for leave application? skips those days where we go back to work?
@kymkym, I have same thought as you! Sometimes I woke up auto feel like stretching but will quickly stop myself from stretching. I try to lie on my back and sometimes on my side.

ladies, need some advice on increasing thickness of lining.. on D7 of stim n scanning showed only 2mm lining.. :eek:

other den red bean soup, any ideas how to increase lining??

Back