(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

Fyi, I didn't stop bf, just dun have enough milk to supply my baby so top up with formula.

I also give my baby similac.

Now otw to suntec baby fair, later update u gals milk powder and diaper prices.

20150123_131451.jpg

Beside diaper and wet tissue, signed up a photography package with Face.sg during fair.. price $269.. valid for 1 year.
Mummies can consider of it...

Is the fair very crowded? Wna go there for diapers and why Goon? Issit good?

Went on Friday, around noon time.. no crowded. But today update from Facebook, super crowded.

Buy Goon, coz free delivery if u buy 5 packs.
I buy more than 5 packs and their wet tissue.
So far, Goon quality is almost same with Merries.

Actually the kim sang medical diapers price r more competitive, if u stay west area, u can go to their shop buy, they have online too. For shop only cash terms.

I went to their teck whye shop, mammy poko S50 only $11 per pack. Cheaper than Goon.

They have sold milk powder too, cheaper a bit.
Similac 1, $57.00 ntuc $59.90

Compare to their websites, the Goon diaper price $26.90 but at the fair $19.90.
their wet tissue refill 3 packs @70 pcs, website $11.90 at the fair $6.90

mummies can consider of it...

Last weekend .. booked the confinement lunch from Natal Essential.. hope their food are nice and i can eat...
and also signed the cord blood banking from a new company called Cryoviva.
The consultant came to our home to explain it to my hubby where i was busy taking care of my gal..
coming friday, will bring my gal to KK for eye check up after that bought those confinement things and herbs, etc from Bugis
and also go to pai pai ... hopefully everything go smoothly...
Hello, just curious and no offence, may i know why u signed for your child's health with this new company? I have spoken with them before and they hard sell so much and i find their company so dodgy.........

Hello, just curious and no offence, may i know why u signed for your child's health with this new company? I have spoken with them before and they hard sell so much and i find their company so dodgy.........

It's ok... anyway I have signed and paid already..
Maybe different ppl ba... for us ... the guy came to our house is quite ok lei..
believe some sales guys are really hard sell type...

Dear mummies,
do u put bumper along the cot? my bb turn 180 ... during his sleep last night..
think to put but quite afraid... too

Now my bb can flip.. quite scary when he wake up during midnight time.
Afraid his neck support not so firm, later will cover his own nose.. keep watching every night...

Now my bb can flip.. quite scary when he wake up during midnight time.
Afraid his neck support not so firm, later will cover his own nose.. keep watching every night...
My girl also can flip. Don't worry too much. When they flip over during the night, they will cry. My girl sleeps on her side so it's even easier for her to flip. I put bolster to prevent her from flipping. Then when she attempts to flip but get stuck, she will cry.

same mine also like that, if he gets stuck, he will scream..
sleep on his side too..
keep wake up and see him... arrgh ... can't sleep well at all.

My baby girl is born on 24 Nov! One day apart :)

Is there a facebook page for all nov mommies? I just came back from HK not too long ago so I am pretty new to this.

Hi charieis!

What is ur fb name? It seems like the fb page is a little dormant at the moment.
where do you stay near at? Im at sembawang.

My baby girl is born on 24 Nov! One day apart :)

Is there a facebook page for all nov mommies? I just came back from HK not too long ago so I am pretty new to this.

I having been following this topic even before my boy was out. He's a nov baby too. On 21st! Also on 97% now haha
21st nov baby! I just join this group last week ! Only found out about it recently. I think i have missed out the initial meetings of nov baby mommies. I am a work at home mom :) !

Back