(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Jiayou jiayou! Wanna ask something... My mum say cannot even wash hands with normal water? I was thinking how not to wash hands... Need to carry baby leh

ya my mum also said cannot, but to me that's another impossible task, cos i want to keep my hands v clean before handling bb, handling pump etc.

Wow u 2 so onzz. I really nvr shower. Even my gynae say "u believe such thing har"?? Lol. But well my ccnfinement coming to 3rd wk and nxt sun is baby shower. So everything gg to be over soon. Too many thing happen during these period of times made me so sad too.

oh dear, cheer up babe, your confinement going to be over soon, just tahan one more week! jia you jia you!

I m going crazy...

Doing confinement machiam n do lor... regret listening to my ah ma n hubby say they will help me....

My ah ma old already not like last time so can't help me much.

While hubby was very on initially. . But he has his work n reservist n once he tired he give me this black face.so end up who do?? All myself..

My sis was also very on ... for 2 weeks only.... she helps me with night feeds until 3am when she sleeps... now.... haizzz novelty wears off liao....

So tired waking up every 1 hr or so.. even morning also like this thus I can't rest lor... then my 2 elder kids only I can settle them too... haizz x

My mum can help but these few days due to cny coming soon she works till quite late.... she does help me on Sundays.

..... juz wanna rant here... haizzx

jia you babe! *hug*

I m going crazy...

Doing confinement machiam n do lor... regret listening to my ah ma n hubby say they will help me....

While hubby was very on initially. . But he has his work n reservist n once he tired he give me this black face.so end up who do?? All myself..

My sis was also very on ... for 2 weeks only.... she helps me with night feeds until 3am when she sleeps... now.... haizzz novelty wears off liao....

So tired waking up every 1 hr or so.. even morning also like this thus I can't rest lor... then my 2 elder kids only I can settle them too... haizz x

My mum can help but these few days due to cny coming soon she works till quite late.... she does help me on Sundays.

I can understand. U no hire CL rite? Me too. So i have to handle my elder ger n my bb nw. So stress. Everynite feed bb till can fall aslp, i so scare i drop him. Sigh. Than morn nd to prepare my ger go cc etc. Only afternn both nap, than i got abit free time to nap with them too. Stress rite

I hope Cl faster go. Her cooking stinks my whole house lo. Don't know what herbal stuff she make everyday):

And her attitude damn bad. So far, she has destroy my charging cable, chopsticks, kitchen basin.
I wonder what's next):

I m going crazy...

Ure not alone.. My hb nv help also.. Everyday thruout only me n baby at home.. No CL also..:(

Congrats! I can't waitfor comfinement to be over. So sick of the food.

I think my baby is going through growth spurt. I dl him every one hr):
And he still seems hungry):

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Yes, my baby also seems hungry every hr when she is not slping.. really scare overfeed..

I miss sashimi! How soon can we eat that?

Qn: do u wake bb up for milk every 3hourly or let him wake up on his own then u feed him? My boy seems to drink more between 11.30-2am. After latch will cry, then will top up w fm. Give 30ml, he zzz then wakes up in another half hour give another 30ml, then another hour cry again. So I get CL to make 60ml n he actually finishes. Then zzz till 6am. Is it ok?
I think it's ok to eat !! Source of DHA :D

I hope Cl faster go. Her cooking stinks my whole house lo. Don't know what herbal stuff she make everyday):

And her attitude damn bad. So far, she has destroy my charging cable, chopsticks, kitchen basin.
I wonder what's next):
Errrr... sounds damn destructive.

Can you deduct the salary as compensation for the damaged items?

I m going crazy...

Ya I realized everyone around the onz-ness is like for the time being only, all know how to say only, when comes the real thing they react differently.

You hang in there okay, jiayou jiayou! Stay strong my dear!

Hi mummies, I am looking for CL for August. I am staying alone and will not have the help of my inlaw and parents during confinement. I would like to confirm only after my harmony results is out after CNY, if u think that ur CL is good can u pls PM me her contact and appreciate if u can let me know her rate as well in your PM. Thanks a lot

I can understand. U no hire CL rite? Me too. So i have to handle my elder ger n my bb nw. So stress. Everynite feed bb till can fall aslp, i so scare i drop him. Sigh. Than morn nd to prepare my ger go cc etc. Only afternn both nap, than i got abit free time to nap with them too. Stress rite
I am going thru the Same routine

I handle both bb at night and next morning must get the "2" up for work and school ..

And last night my gal fussy til 2++ then sleep then 5 I wake up pump and she wake up 530 for milk then 640 next round wake up the elder to get ready for school so tired

Tried to steal some sleep after the 2 big one left home but not very fruitful cos kept waking up too sob

I wonder what's next):
My 2 confinement sure got something spoilt . At least this recent one the damage is cheaper than 1st .. The 1st one cost me a kitchen backsplash worth $800!! And pots and I have to buy a new set that cost $300 haiz

and because of their heavy cooking and lots of food suddenly my kitchen like got a lot of ants haiz now I Have to clean the kitchen thoroughly.

Ya I realized everyone around the onz-ness is like for the time being only, all know how to say only, when comes the real thing they react differently.

You hang in there okay, jiayou jiayou! Stay strong my dear!
Agree! Everyone keep saying rest rest rest but if I rest who do the housework etc. My mum helping me with confinement but she lately complain night time not enough sleep tired etc. Glad confinement is ending this week! Everyday I'm running on auto pilot mode. Hubs only back from work 6ish every evening and he's out by 6am. At most he carry bb aft showering and play with her a while. He does help ard with housework but when it comes to baby there's so much he can do for now..my mum keep saying he nv help but I duno what she wants also. Makes me more stressed when I hear her complain abt my hubs that's why I can't wait for confinement to end. I know he's tired from work and is trying his best already but my mum thinks he makes no effort. Oh well..

Agree! Everyone keep saying rest rest rest but if I rest who do the housework etc. My mum helping me with confinement but she lately complain night time not enough sleep tired etc. Glad confinement is ending this week! Everyday I'm running on auto pilot mode. Hubs only back from work 6ish every evening and he's out by 6am. At most he carry bb aft showering and play with her a while. He does help ard with housework but when it comes to baby there's so much he can do for now..my mum keep saying he nv help but I duno what she wants also. Makes me more stressed when I hear her complain abt my hubs that's why I can't wait for confinement to end. I know he's tired from work and is trying his best already but my mum thinks he makes no effort. Oh well..

Stupid right .. Given a choice who dun wan to rest but how to rest when there is so much to be done ..

Stupid right .. Given a choice who dun wan to rest but how to rest when there is so much to be done ..

@ciakes @PTB7674 agree lor, everyone say rest rest don't walk around, how to rest? there's just so much things to do. although I have CL but CL need to cook and wash and look after baby so basic things like sterilizer and washing pump parts I do myself then kana say for touching water. then past 2 weeks almost every other day got visitors (relatives mainly) how to rest? sometimes I don't even know these visitors are coming...

Btw yesterday I had a feel of one day no CL. Cos my CL need to go back Msia for her yearly check up. Me and hubby nearly died... I think baby 在 testing us, today morning CL come back she okie liao. Besides being a cow, I am like a panda now.

@ciakes @PTB7674 agree lor, everyone say rest rest don't walk around, how to rest? there's just so much things to do. although I have CL but CL need to cook and wash and look after baby so basic things like sterilizer and washing pump parts I do myself then kana say for touching water. then past 2 weeks almost every other day got visitors (relatives mainly) how to rest? sometimes I don't even know these visitors are coming...

Btw yesterday I had a feel of one day no CL. Cos my CL need to go back Msia for her yearly check up. Me and hubby nearly died... I think baby 在 testing us, today morning CL come back she okie liao. Besides being a cow, I am like a panda now.
Yes and the visitors part..some buay zi dong sit till late..I alr so tired still need entertain them. Although I know they hao xin visit but I would appreciate if they can zi dong a bit more. Day time I tc of baby myself. Basically my mum helps me with night feeds (twice per night) and bathing baby. Housework she helps me mop alternate day n vacuum daily. Meals I get from caterer. She say I cannot touch water so cannot bathe baby myself. Aiya all the restrictions really stressful. I also use water brush teeth what.. sometimes she takes naps in the day time when baby is sleeping. I don't even nap..I still need to do laundry, hang clothes etc. How to rest??? She complained to my sis that she v tired some more..

My 2 confinement sure got something spoilt . At least this recent one the damage is cheaper than 1st .. The 1st one cost me a kitchen backsplash worth $800!! And pots and I have to buy a new set that cost $300 haiz

and because of their heavy cooking and lots of food suddenly my kitchen like got a lot of ants haiz now I Have to clean the kitchen thoroughly.
That is why after seeing my sis CL "damage" her kitchen, I decided to order catering instead. At least my kitchen is safe n clean.. haiz. Pros and cons of having CL

Congrats! I can't waitfor comfinement to be over. So sick of the food.

I think my baby is going through growth spurt. I dl him every one hr):
And he still seems hungry):

Anyone experiencing the same thing?

Yes! Last week my baby also like that keep wanting to eat make me think my milk supply really cannot keep him satisfied... Suckle alr 1hr later wanna suckle again.. So boh bian top up w formula milk quite a few times per day cos really no milk alr!!

I handle both bb at night and next morning must get the "2" up for work and school ..

And last night my gal fussy til 2++ then sleep then 5 I wake up pump and she wake up 530 for milk then 640 next round wake up the elder to get ready for school so tired

Tried to steal some sleep after the 2 big one left home but not very fruitful cos kept waking up too sob

Take care! Sounds really exhuasting...

Suddenly I got flies in my kitchen and dining area... Stay 7 years never see any flies one... Buah tahan feel like I'm in hawker centre w the smell and flies... Lol

Yes! Last week my baby also like that keep wanting to eat make me think my milk supply really cannot keep him satisfied... Suckle alr 1hr later wanna suckle again.. So boh bian top up w formula milk quite a few times per day cos really no milk alr!!
Same. My 3 wk plus old bb drinks abt 100ml every 2-2.5h now. Also top up with fm cos not enough bm. Aft this confinement ends I won't be bf anymore..

Ya man. Torturing man. Nw big one slp, small keep crying. Wanna nap also no time..really look like panda. I rem after giving.birth to my nos. 1, i went for check up. Than my gynae say oh u hw long nvr slp. Sigh really sob sob

Really no more bf?
Yah..sadly. I think due to stress I don't have much milk now..feel like wasting my time pumping.. plus when my mum goes back I have zero help I don't think I can manage pumping plus baby plus housework. I salute those of you with more than 1 kid with no help..

Yah..sadly. I think due to stress I don't have much milk now..feel like wasting my time pumping.. plus when my mum goes back I have zero help I don't think I can manage pumping plus baby plus housework. I salute those of you with more than 1 kid with no help..

Me also plannin to stop by next wk or even this wk. Every pump 40ml. But really stress as i have to pump and look after 2 kids. No times to rest.

What formula milk is ur LO takign

went to see LC today, omg, burn one big hole in pocket, consultation 130, pills for increasing supply 48, n she wants to see me again on thurs for review, that's another 110. go already can DL never mind, i seem to be able to do it there but once i'm home, my boy doesn't want to latch again. so now i'm back to pumping. damn sian man... feel like giving up on this whole DL business n just pump all the way. should be the same right?

anyway, for mummies who r interested in what i learned today, the position of bf-ing is different. think in hospitals they use either the cradle hold or football hold, here they use "biological nurturing laid-back" bf-ing, where the mummy slouches back on a comfy couch, n the bb lies on mummy's tummy, almost diagonally across the body. its actually pretty comfortable for both mummies n bbs... so comfy that my boy keeps on falling asleep when i try at home. to increase supply, need to drink more water, rest more, eat rolled oats and brewer's yeast, n interestingly, she suggested acupuncture. must DL/pump every 2-3 hrs in the day, 3-4 hrs max at night, cannot sleep thru. if boobs r engorged, she does not recommended hard massages, instead she says can use electric toothbrush, or electric shaver, and press the flat side to the lump, n gently massage towards the nipple.

Yes and the visitors part..some buay zi dong sit till late..I alr so tired still need entertain them. Although I know they hao xin visit but I would appreciate if they can zi dong a bit more. Day time I tc of baby myself. Basically my mum helps me with night feeds (twice per night) and bathing baby. Housework she helps me mop alternate day n vacuum daily. Meals I get from caterer. She say I cannot touch water so cannot bathe baby myself. Aiya all the restrictions really stressful. I also use water brush teeth what.. sometimes she takes naps in the day time when baby is sleeping. I don't even nap..I still need to do laundry, hang clothes etc. How to rest??? She complained to my sis that she v tired some more..

I agree w you all. Really hard to rest, sometimes visitors come I v tired alr then after they go back I will get headache cos not enough rest. But heng not much visitors cos my hubby refused all peripheral relatives to visit on acct of bb's health.
I am really thankful I managed to get a CL last min, cos I think sure will get depression if my mum do my confinement.. Then I will hv to deal w her as well as myself n bb. Not tt I don't appreciate my mum, but you know sometimes you just feel tired don't feel like talking and you can just ignore your CL and let her do the work whereas for family you can't do that cos you gotta take care of their emotions too. And right now sometimes I feel like we can't even take care of our own emotions how to take care of other's emotions?

went to see LC today, omg, burn one big hole in pocket, consultation 130, pills for increasing supply 48, n she wants to see me again on thurs for review, that's another 110. go already can DL never mind, i seem to be able to do it there but once i'm home, my boy doesn't want to latch again. so now i'm back to pumping. damn sian man... feel like giving up on this whole DL business n just pump all the way. should be the same right?

anyway, for mummies who r interested in what i learned today, the position of bf-ing is different. think in hospitals they use either the cradle hold or football hold, here they use "biological nurturing laid-back" bf-ing, where the mummy slouches back on a comfy couch, n the bb lies on mummy's tummy, almost diagonally across the body. its actually pretty comfortable for both mummies n bbs... so comfy that my boy keeps on falling asleep when i try at home. to increase supply, need to drink more water, rest more, eat rolled oats and brewer's yeast, n interestingly, she suggested acupuncture. must DL/pump every 2-3 hrs in the day, 3-4 hrs max at night, cannot sleep thru. if boobs r engorged, she does not recommended hard massages, instead she says can use electric toothbrush, or electric shaver, and press the flat side to the lump, n gently massage towards the nipple.

Acupuncture? That's interesting did she say which acupoints?

still feeding liquid gold to the LO regardless of DL or pump!

Wow u finished already! Envy! I only at my 6th day. Don't mind e food but the no shower, long sleeve, long pants n no strong air con is killing me! Bth! I have been sponging my upper body w boiled water every time I go to e loo. Feel so sticky n stinky how to DL bb?

Actually the day I was discharged from hospital before my family come before CL come before anybody who could say anything come I quickly went to shower and wash hair muahahaha.
After 1 week of da feng zao, I told my CL I want to shower and wash hair.. (Advantage of having CL and not mum to do confinement) So I went to shower w that lemongrass shower gel that the mummies here recommended. Now my routine is da feng zao daily but twice a week is te lemongrass gel w normal hot shower and wash hair. I think in our hot and humid weather all the more we must keep ourselves clean and hygienic. Or else how to latch baby?

I m going crazy...

Jia you! You are a 伟大的妈妈 taking care of them full time ok. *hug hug*

Back