Amazon free international shipping only

Hihi

Trf $41.03 to your posb acct at 14:06pm. Ref no is 6871.

Pls chk n cfm receipt.

I will pm you my details n pick up location.

Thks a lot!

Hi, can add in this order?

Nick: mllock
Collection mode: normal postage

1) Item name: Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer Plus Treatment, Fair/Light, 0.2 Fluid Ounce
URL: http://www.amazon.com/Maybelline-In...e rewind&pebp=1421829434702&peasin=B00AV1K9FE
Color: Light
Price: USD$6.99
Quantity: 1
Alternative if item is OOS: drop

Total: 6.99 X 1.38 = 9.65

Will transfer the money once you are ok with this order.
Hi,

Transfer Done.

POSB Passbook Savings Account 151‑09924‑6 S$9.65
Ref: 13986566668

Thank you

Hi mllock,

Sure! Will add in your order. Received your payment with thanks!

Dear Renzzo, starrycanopy, sharonlpt, ver, ben_sia, purple_tulip, mllock (Spree#21)

Your orders were placed. The estimated date of delivery for your items would be between 5-12 Feb 15. Please note the following:

Renzzo - 5 items ordered
starrycanopy - 2 items ordered. I have pmed you asking if your 2 items are in order. Do let me know asap if it's not.
sharonlpt - 2 items ordered
ver - 3 items ordered
ben_sia - 1 item ordered
purple_tulip - 1 item ordered
mllock - 1 item ordered
Carolyn_lim2008 - 1 item ordered

Thanks for your orders once again! :)

Last edited:
Hi,
Can this item be shipped to Singapore? Does it qualify for free international shipping? If I make payment by this weekend, will I be able to receive the item by CNY?
http://www.amazon.com/9001024-LEGO-Friends-Stephanie-Minidoll/dp/B00JSQIYSC/ref=sr_1_31?ie=UTF8&qid=1422031167&sr=8-31&keywords=Lego watch

Thank you.

Hi Carolyn_lim2008,

This item is eligible for free international shipping to Singapore. I have taken the initiative to place order for you first since my last batch has not been shipped yet and if I am to wait for the next batch, it won't be in time for CNY as I need to gather a minimum of USD125 before I can place order for free international shipping. So please proceed to transfer SGD25.99 (=USD18.83 x 1.38) to me. It is due to arrive by 9 Feb 15 together with the rest of the items in my spree#21. I have updated your order in my thread #709 above for your future reference. Thanks!

Hi Carolyn_lim2008,

This item is eligible for free international shipping to Singapore. I have taken the initiative to place order for you first since my last batch has not been shipped yet and if I am to wait for the next batch, it won't be in time for CNY as I need to gather a minimum of USD125 before I can place order for free international shipping. So please proceed to transfer SGD25.99 (=USD18.83 x 1.38) to me. It is due to arrive by 9 Feb 15 together with the rest of the items in my spree#21. I have updated your order in my thread #709 above for your future reference. Thanks!

Hi Annmiko,
I have just transferred S$25.99 to you. Reference : 13995455396.
Thank you!

Hi, pls advise the cost & estimated shipping charge for this item. Thanks!

FitFlop Women's Lunetta Thong Sandal
Size: 5
Color: Black
http://www.amazon.com/FitFlop-Women...TF8&qid=1420251812&sr=1-3&keywords=flip flops

Hi Seestar,

As informed you, your Fitflop has arrived and please see attached for its international shipping charges and credit card adjustments (actual rate billed: 1.38). Please arrange with me for collection as I mentioned in my pm to you. Thanks!

Attachments

• AmazonSpree#14.pdf
    8.7 KB · Views: 179
Dear Ashley, Evet, Mommy2, Seawave44, littlebeano (Spree#16),

Your orders have arrived. There's a credit card adjustment as I was billed 1.38 for this order. Please refer to attached for the detailed computation. I have pmed you respectively to arrange for collection. See you!

Attachments

• AmazonSpree#16.pdf
    11.6 KB · Views: 242
Hi chocowaffle,

Yes it can be shipped to Singapore. The estimated international shipping cost is around SGD8.

Hi annmiko,
If there is any chance that you have the amazonglobal priority shipping spree again, please can you let me know. I am keen to get this hair product. Cant find it anywhere. Thanks!

Hi annmiko,
If there is any chance that you have the amazonglobal priority shipping spree again, please can you let me know. I am keen to get this hair product. Cant find it anywhere. Thanks!
Hi chocowaffle,

I just received another deal from Amazon last night so will take in your order with free international shipping for your hair pdt. Please proceed to tsf. I will order by this Sunday. Thanks! Your previous 3 items will arrive today between 3-6pm so you can arrange for collection with me via conversation. :)

Dear Tsmom, claraliang, allanlynne, everafter (Spree #19)

Your orders have arrived. I have pmed you separately to inform you. Please arrange with me for collection. There's no credit card adjustment on this spree. Thanks!

Hi chocowaffle,

I just received another deal from Amazon last night so will take in your order with free international shipping for your hair pdt. Please proceed to tsf. I will order by this Sunday. Thanks! Your previous 3 items will arrive today between 3-6pm so you can arrange for collection with me via conversation. :)

Hi annmiko,
I have trf sgd 21.93 to you just now. Forgot to take note the ref no though. Pls check.
My order:
http://www.amazon.com/Milk-Shake-Conditioning-whipped-cream/dp/B006FXKP0Q
Can I collect together with the 3 items from prev order?
Thanks!

Hi annmiko,
I have trf sgd 21.93 to you just now. Forgot to take note the ref no though. Pls check.
My order:
http://www.amazon.com/Milk-Shake-Conditioning-whipped-cream/dp/B006FXKP0Q
Can I collect together with the 3 items from prev order?
Thanks!

Hi chochowaffle,

Oops...just realized that this cream cannot be shipped to Singapore unlike your 3 items that can be shipped to Singapore. So I can't take in this order. Will transfer back to you. Sorry for the inconveniences caused. Can only go by comgateway/vpost if you want to ship this item. Do pm me your bank details if you wish to drop your order. Thanks!

Hi annmiko

So my order is

Order: All-Absorb 100 Count Training Pads, 22-Inch by 23-Inch
Quantity: 2
Price: US$19.99 x 2 x 1.38
Payment: S$55.17
Ref: 14014290117

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi annmiko,

Please help me order:
Item: Moleskine 2015 Weekly Planner, 12 Month, Pocket, Black, Soft Cover (3.5 x 5.5)
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Moleskine-Weekly-Planner-Pocket-Diaries/dp/8867322516/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1422351591&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Moleskine 2015 Weekly Planner, 12 Month, Pocket, Black, Soft Cover
Price: US$13.84 * 1.38
Payment: S$15.22
Ref: 14015374174
Nb: qualifies for free international shipping

thank you =)

Hi pinkconfetti,

Thanks for your orders! Your payment for the planner should be SGD19.10 instead of SGD15.22. Please transfer the difference of SGD3.88 to me. Thanks!

oops one more item please! it is the last item in stock.. i hope you can close the free shipping soon ^_^

Item: Fekkai Salon Glaze Clear Shine Rinse, 5 Ounce
Link: http://www.amazon.com/Fekkai-Salon-Glaze-Clear-Shine/dp/B00141XHU4/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1422351466&sr=1-1&keywords=fekkai salon glaze clear
Price: US$16.58 * 1.38
Payment: S$22.88
Ref: 14015487534
Nb: qualifies for free international shipping

thank you!

Hi pinkconfetti,

Thanks for your orders and payment received with thanks! Will close the spree now.

Dear Renzzo, Mangobees, littlebeano, pinkconfetti (Spree #22)

Your orders were placed. It is due to arrive between 11-18 Feb 15. Thanks for your orders once again!

Dear Annmiko, how does shipping via comgate/vpost work? I have a few items that does not qualify for direct shipping to singapore >.<

Hi pinkconfetti,

I will order from Amazon for such items and ship to comgateway/vpost address and you will have to pay an international shipping charge based on the weight of your items. However, such shipping are usually quite expensive so only if your items couldn't be located in Singapore or the price difference is really great then it's worth going by this method.

You can give me the list of items and I can assess the international shipping charges for each item for you.

Hi, Annmiko,

Sorry for the shortfall yesterday. I have topped up the difference of $3.88 to your account. Ref number 14019890811.
Thank you for placing the order before my top-up. =)

Hi, Annmiko,

Sorry for the shortfall yesterday. I have topped up the difference of $3.88 to your account. Ref number 14019890811.
Thank you for placing the order before my top-up. =)

Hi pinkconfetti,

Payment received with thanks! No prob! You are always welcome :)

Thanks Annie. Can u let me know the total cost including shipping pls?
Hi momocrv,

From my bank statement today, the USA exchange rate has risen again. It's 1.39 now....so the total cost will be usd35.09 x 1.39 = SGD 48.78 for your item with free international shipping.

Hi momocrv,

From my bank statement today, the USA exchange rate has risen again. It's 1.39 now....so the total cost will be usd35.09 x 1.39 = SGD 48.78 for your item with free international shipping.

Hi Annmiko,
Please proceed with the order. I have transferred the money to your account, please check.
Transaction Reference: 14022232632

Back