IVF with KKH (Dr Matthew Lau)

Hi there,i can only advise on e op part. It should be a procedure call hysteroscopy,where they removed e scar. Its not painful for me,u will be out under ga for e procedure. N by half an hr,its done.

Hi there,i can only advise on e op part. It should be a procedure call hysteroscopy,where they removed e scar. Its not painful for me,u will be out under ga for e procedure. N by half an hr,its done.
Thanks for ur sharing. Did dr explained to u y u got the scarring? Did the dr put in a device to prevent the scarring from growing back? Did dr give u MC for that?

Sorry for so many qns..

Thanks for ur sharing. Did dr explained to u y u got the scarring? Did the dr put in a device to prevent the scarring from growing back? Did dr give u MC for that?

Sorry for so many qns..
He didnt. He said scarring is caused by previous op or previous infection. But i have never done any op before at all, only 1 ivf. I am puzzled too.
Mine is not so serious to put in a device. i was given 1 wk mc.

i just got my first appt on 13may wif dr matthew lau.. anybody wif him now?
I'm with Him now. Was planning to do ivf but he insisted in doing iui for 1 cycle to try first. Due to some scarring in my womb I jus did OP under him. Will be reviewing on end jan then will plan for iui in feb.

need to wait so long ah.. so means i c him in may... mayb ard aug or sep den i can start?

BAbe is subjective. For my case I saw in mid oct, then he gave me med to stimulate my menses to come (coz I got PCOS cum super irregular AF). Then he insisted for me to try conceive naturally w the help of oral medication for 1 cycle( while arranging to do some test before u can proceed to IUI or ivf). So nov tried & failed. In Nov also did all those pre test. Dec reviewed & find out need to do operation due to some scarring found during one of the test (SIS). Jan do OP. So now waiting for my appt in end Jan to see if can do IUI in feb lo. Hopefully can..

Hi all, I had just did my ET at KKIVF. Would like to check what to take note during this 2 weeks. I have been trying to lay in bed since back from ET in the morning.

I had signs of premature labour. Still in bed rest. Hitting 33 wks. Hope baby can baker longer. I was advised to downgrade to C Class in case of high NICU costs but Dr. Lau still kept a close eye on my condition and replied my email when I informed him. Very touched.

I had signs of premature labour. Still in bed rest. Hitting 33 wks. Hope baby can baker longer. I was advised to downgrade to C Class in case of high NICU costs but Dr. Lau still kept a close eye on my condition and replied my email when I informed him. Very touched.
Mosburger,take care n all e best! A few more weeks to go,oosh! :)

Last edited:
Take care n all the best to u! Bb also jiayou! ! Yes dr lau is v helpful n professional indeed.

Hi all, I had just did my ET at KKIVF. Would like to check what to take note during this 2 weeks. I have been trying to lay in bed since back from ET in the morning.
Take care gal,u did under dr lau? How many eggs did u retrieve? How do u feel now?

U can log on ivf/icsi support group like wat mosburger says,there are many advises n tips from there. I am learning also :)

Thanks for the advice.
I am not under Dr Lay but Dr Sadhana in Kk. After about 13 days of jab...I have 15 eggs and become 6 embryo. Dr saw me on day 2 and advised to wait till day 4 (ET on sat as sun is not open). Then only left 3 embryo for ET. I am already age 42 and 2nd ivf (last did in 06 but failed so forgot or dun want to remember). With my age...to have such eggs and embryo..quite happy le. So will leave the embryo to develop and dun think too much.

Thanks for the advice.
I am not under Dr Lay but Dr Sadhana in Kk. After about 13 days of jab...I have 15 eggs and become 6 embryo. Dr saw me on day 2 and advised to wait till day 4 (ET on sat as sun is not open). Then only left 3 embryo for ET. I am already age 42 and 2nd ivf (last did in 06 but failed so forgot or dun want to remember). With my age...to have such eggs and embryo..quite happy le. So will leave the embryo to develop and dun think too much.
At age 42 to have 6 embryos is not bad le. Njoy yr 2ww,leave e heavy duty chores to yr husband

Hey babe, rest more!! Hopefully bb 听话 ok... Have a smooth delivery...

So angry with kkivf patient coordinator!!! So insensitive when they talk!!! They suppose to call me this week to arrange counseling session before I start my session.. Sad to say they didn call me, so called on fri morning she say will get the nurse to call back by pm (never) so call earlier on the same staff say will call back either later or mon. Told her my menses will be coming soon n both dr n I wanna do in this coming cycle. The staff can simply jus say " then just do on next cycle lor..."

They simply can't understand our feeling!!! Show no empathy!! They didn think who is the grp of ppl that need to go thru their service!!

So upset not because of their service. Upset that we already need to go thru all this just to have our precious yet no one other than all the sisters here will understand our feeling..

So angry with kkivf patient coordinator!!! So insensitive when they talk!!! They suppose to call me this week to arrange counseling session before I start my session.. Sad to say they didn call me, so called on fri morning she say will get the nurse to call back by pm (never) so call earlier on the same staff say will call back either later or mon. Told her my menses will be coming soon n both dr n I wanna do in this coming cycle. The staff can simply jus say " then just do on next cycle lor..."

They simply can't understand our feeling!!! Show no empathy!! They didn think who is the grp of ppl that need to go thru their service!!

So upset not because of their service. Upset that we already need to go thru all this just to have our precious yet no one other than all the sisters here will understand our feeling..

its usually the recep lah always cant be bothered. Just your luck same person answer your call. I dont think she even passed the message.

Hi, u doing iui or ivf? I suggest u go down to e counter itself if ivf,will be faster. Else call again on mon am, maybi a different nurse will pick up e call.
But if i am not wrong, i understand kkivf for ivf is fully book now till apr.. Maybi so tt y e nurse says like that.

Last edited:
Hi, u doing iui or ivf? I suggest u go down to e counter itself if ivf,will be faster. Else call again on mon am, maybi a different nurse will pick up e call.
But if i am not wrong, i understand kkivf for ivf is fully book now till apr.. Maybi so tt y e nurse says like that.
I'm doing IUI. The nurse called back le... Thanks for all the concern...

Yup should be able to do in feb. But high chances that my O day will fall on cny. If fall on cny then can't do. So see how things goes lo...

Back