Disney Store Sale Up to 40% off Sale! - Fast Spree

Pinksprings, you're in spree #6, which is currently in the USA add. Pending spree #7 to arrive within these few days, and will ship both batches together to save on shipping charges =)

Hi,

I have transferred $21.60 to ur acct. Ref: 13948640875

Can i know when i can collect my items from u? Collection from bugis mrt.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Rinoalyn
I've tt $17.21. Pls check.
Transaction Reference 13958557931.

not sure how to PM... am going to serangoon this evening (6 to 9pm+), if convenient to collect..

Hi
I have tt the balance to you and emailed you on the collection timing.
Pls let me know when I can collect from you.
Thank you.

Hi
My items are in spree 4. I have emailed and pm u since Tuesday. Would appreciate if u could reply and let me know when can I collect my items from u. Thank u.

Hi,
My items are in spree 4 too. Please let me know when can i collect my items as well as PM you and leave my contact but no response receive.
Thanks

Hi,

I understand that batch 6 estimated arrival is today.
I'll appreciate if you can help me to mail out as soon as possible once I settle the shipping cost payment. I'll need the dress by early next week for my girl's birthday.
I'll drop you separate PM once shipping cost is out and paid. Thank you.

Hello

I have not heard from you. Appreciate if you can reply me soonest possible as my girl's birthday is next week and I need the item urgently. Thank you.

hi rinoalyn,

I had TT via ATM with Ref# 9691 and amt S$27.46. Please check. Will PM you the delivery address.

Thanks

Hi mummies,

Just wondering have all of you received yr items from this seller? I have pmed her a few times and she says I can collect from her yesterday. But till now, I have not received my items and she is not replying to my messages as well.

Any mummy knows what other ways I can contact her?

Thanks.

rinoalyn,

if you do not contact me via my hp# (I have given to you via PM) these 2 days, I will report you to SGMotherhood Administrator. I don't care if it is CNY now, just reply to our messages here or PM or hp. DO NOT keep us in the dark and silence does not help.

Hi rinoalyn,

You were online yesterday night and yet no response? When are you going to arrange the delivery? If you do not intend to deliver, then please refund me the amount of S$82.89 to my husband's Posb Sav a/c# 056-35701-7 immediately!!!!

Thanks

Back