2WW - for those TTC-ing

Redvel, thank you for sharing the videos! So much information on yoga! I am gonna try at home first.
Chloe_ng, oh you are in zumba? Seems like my frens around are all zumba fans!! I am so tempted to try hehe....
Happy weekend, everyone!
Yes I been doing it nearly a year... my company hire a teacher to teach us at cc rates (she herself is some auntie who teaches at cc too ) ... I do it at lunchtime once a week.

Veromon is soooooo young.

Hamburger, different people are going to share their different experiences on Hsg. Mine is on the extreme end where my pain was excruciating I wanted to cry. My hubby couldn't be with me so my sis accompanied me. She herself has experienced super pain from the procedure too that was why she wanted to be there with me just in case it would be the same for me. I didn't believe it would be that bad and I was wrong. I was so glad I came out of the procedure seeing her as I hugged her to get some comfort.

You may be lucky like most other ladies.

Maybe young but with a old and unhealthy body. Always icy and cold. :( and it hurts seeing my friends popping so easily. Haha.

So did is your sis ttc now or conceived alr?

I hope we all graduate from here asap!!sg50 baby!!!

Hamburger, I am the same as you. Expecting many questions and stares at my tummy this cny. Sigh!

Haha, same ah. Last cny my kpo aunties already asking why my stomach so useless. Seriously. Very rude and uncalled for comments. This year I told my mum I'm not visiting on first day alr. Will go visit granny later in the week. So negative hor but really need to avoid these 三姑六婆

Oh redvel, that sounds like a painful experience.. Sigh.. Why is it so hard to get pregnant?? I feel that there is nothing i can do to expedite this ttc journey.. Married for 2 yrs liao.. I am suddenly very fearful of this coming cny! Expecting lots of qns on this!

I agree. Why can't we expedite the process?? Today I watched the movie into the woods and I saw how the couple got pregnant after a curse was lifted. I kept wondering in my mind if I could have that kind of sure solutions to ttc too. I'm sick of waiting.

Haha. And I'm married for 3.5 years already.... U 2 years still ok la. People may not start to talk yet. How old r u hamburger?

Maybe young but with a old and unhealthy body. Always icy and cold. :( and it hurts seeing my friends popping so easily. Haha.

So did is your sis ttc now or conceived alr?

I hope we all graduate from here asap!!sg50 baby!!!

Ya some couples really pop babies like popping popcorns. A friend got 4. Haha.

My sis has twins from Ivf :)

Ya some couples really pop babies like popping popcorns. A friend got 4. Haha.

My sis has twins from Ivf :)

How much is IVF and is the process painful? How old is your sis? First try IVF successful? Sorry for having so many questions! :)

I myself did IVF x2 but didn't succeed. Ivf is all about science but most importantly it's still about luck. One has to go in accepting the fact that she might need few tries to succeed. My sis got bfp at 3rd try.

You're young and success rate will be pretty high according to ivf stats.

In Singapore, due to Medisave and co funding, and at your age, you won't need to fork out much cash. You can hop onto the ivf thread and get many info. I was from there :)

I agree. Why can't we expedite the process?? Today I watched the movie into the woods and I saw how the couple got pregnant after a curse was lifted. I kept wondering in my mind if I could have that kind of sure solutions to ttc too. I'm sick of waiting.

Haha. And I'm married for 3.5 years already.... U 2 years still ok la. People may not start to talk yet. How old r u hamburger?

I'm 32. :)

Last time i wasn't so affected by the comments from others. Before married, ppl asked when am i going to get married, i don't find it irritating or stressful even though we were tog for 6yrs. but less than 2yrs after married, i already feel the stress from the qn "when are u planning to have children". Esp last yr-end so many gathering. Then hubby's frens and relatives kept asking!

But I've now learnt to take things easy. It's a life-long project and we must stay happy. Even after we strike the first time, it's still going to be a on-going journey cuz we plan to have at least 2 kids. ;)

I'm 32. :)

Last time i wasn't so affected by the comments from others. Before married, ppl asked when am i going to get married, i don't find it irritating or stressful even though we were tog for 6yrs. but less than 2yrs after married, i already feel the stress from the qn "when are u planning to have children". Esp last yr-end so many gathering. Then hubby's frens and relatives kept asking!

But I've now learnt to take things easy. It's a life-long project and we must stay happy. Even after we strike the first time, it's still going to be a on-going journey cuz we plan to have at least 2 kids. ;)

I agree that it wasn't stressful when people asked when I'm getting married. Haha.

We hope to have four. But not sure if the plan can still work at the speed of my ttc

Hi,

I have been away for quite sometime and back here. Yes I wish to TTC and hope to conceive within this year or latest the next.

However, I wish to go for a body check up to check my body if I can conceive healthily. Can anyone here recommend a good gynae who can help to plan for a baby, going through test and at a reasonable price? And I'm also open to TCM to adjust my body to get my body prepare to conceive. Kindly recommend and provide me the name, location and contact number.

Thanks!
Nana

Oh redvel, that sounds like a painful experience.. Sigh.. Why is it so hard to get pregnant?? I feel that there is nothing i can do to expedite this ttc journey.. Married for 2 yrs liao.. I am suddenly very fearful of this coming cny! Expecting lots of qns on this!
normally people ask me this question, i would tell them to ask God... if they got an answer, please tell me...haha...
or when i'm in crappy mood, i would tell them i'm not mother hen, i dont have eggs everyday

Hi ladies, i m new to forum! i have been ttcing #1 for 1 yrs+..
Lately i went to this tcm at marine parade at Tang Shan Medical hall. His name is Dr Que (Q). me and hubby went in for consultation. he say alot of tcm lingo which i dun really understand. but he ask us to take his chinese med den i just follow. i m abit heaty, but he say my hubby is still ok. i had accupunture for the very 1st time. it does not hurt. i asked is it painful, he remarked back and say tat he is the best accupunturist, mayb except ear part will feel slightly sting. so far i have went to him twice, will continue and see him and see how it goes. each consultation is $15 for each person. initially we brewed the medicine ourselves for 6 days. the tcm said the staff can help us brew but we were rushing for time, so the second time, we asked the staff to brew for us. the labour cost is $1.25 for each brew, so we got to take twice a day, its $2.50. We tink its money well spent so we do not need to spend 3 hours brewing 2 persons med. the medicine comes in a form of sachet, we just pour into a bowl and heat it up in microwave oven, and tada, its done!
I asked him if i got chance to conceive or need to go for ivf or iui. he explained to me that he got a grading system. i need to c him for 3-4 times to slowly tiao and take his medicine, den he will tell me my results.
he say if 8 points and above, he will tell the couple to go back and try naturally. he say the best is 8.5, there is no full marks de. if ard 7+, he will ask u take his med, tiao and try. if ard 5+, he will tiao you till u ready to go for ivf or iui. he did not explain in details. i shall update u ladies again!
Jiayou everyone!

Oh great. Af just reported. Super disappointed. Bd when i saw two dark lines on OPK. Why? :"(
It can be a long journey (but of course we hope not) so be easier on yourself ya. Take it new cycle new hope.

Today is cd5. Was feeling so tired during this AF cycle. Suddenly got burst of energy now that it's over.

Just cant help but feel disappointed. Bd during peak yet see no results. Previously i tot it was becos i did not bd then hence no bfp. But this round i had expectations.

Thinking of taking a short holiday. Is japan safe to go ?

They were talking abt radiation. But i do have frens who went japan and conceived successfully and even during preg. Dont think i will go bah. But just asking.

They were talking abt radiation. But i do have frens who went japan and conceived successfully and even during preg. Dont think i will go bah. But just asking.

I don't think have any effects if go Japan... The radiation in Japan is same as Singapore or Korea or any cities (http://www.japantravelinfo.com/news/news_item.php?newsid=431)
unless you go to the city where the nuclear plant is, which i doubt so...

Just went to Japan last month to enjoy the white Xmas :)
and planning to go again... i so miss their ramen & sashimi!!! so nice so nice *drooling*

Then again if you really scare, go to okinawa or hokkaido lo... extreme north and extreme south.. even the nuclear plant exploded previously, these states are declare safe zones

Just cant help but feel disappointed. Bd during peak yet see no results. Previously i tot it was becos i did not bd then hence no bfp. But this round i had expectations.

Thinking of taking a short holiday. Is japan safe to go ?

Hi, just to share, don't be too hard on yourself. Conceiving is not just about BD-ing during the peak even if everything is okie with you and hubby's body. :)

Sometimes may be the lining is not thick enough or the egg is not big enough or there is not enough sperms to break the hard shell of the egg. There can be many reasons and many people do try for many cycles and during fertile times, before they succeed. Everyone is also different, some people's sperms can last for 5 days but some people can probably only last for 1-2 days and even the volume matters. If you go online and google videos, you can see that once sperm enter, many do get trapped, get lost or even swim backwards etc. Not everyone will 1 time strike, don't be too sad and pick yourself up. :) Cheer up!

I also heard of people going to Japan and still able to get pregnant and even go during their pregnancy. All I can say is everyone's body is different, or perhaps luck differs too. Some people v lucky, nothing happen to them but some people will tio. And with regards to radiation causing cancer, you may not see the effects immediately, if any toxins really get in and affect the baby, will probably only see it later in life ba. Just my 0.00001 cents worth. :)

My jap friend who popped her daughter in Sg also went back Japan last year to visit and came back. It's really up to you I guess. For me, I will never trust media reports 100%. And me and hubby will not travel there at all.

My jap friend who popped her daughter in Sg also went back Japan last year to visit and came back. It's really up to you I guess. For me, I will never trust media reports 100%. And me and hubby will not travel there at all.
Yup. Better safe than sorry esp regarding radiation effects and ttc. Once done is irreversible.

Once you start ttc, there will be a lot of things u start to be super cautious! Like no trips to Japan, no tea, no orange, no pineapple, no ice drinks, so strenuous exercise, reduce alcohol etc. Then you also start doing things which you never thought are necessary, eg. Take temp everyday, pee on sticks (and gets excited whatever the results is), keep reading up on ttc and get yourself stressed etc..

I think it's funny that we are so "prepared" even before pregnant but I've done these and. i believe most ladies who are ttc too.. Haha..

Hi all i hv been silent reader for mths..

Jus got to know i might O for certain mths or didnt O at all...
So any ladies knw wat food or anything i shd eat to mk it O else i will hv to tk fertility pills le..

Thanks in advance.

Hi hamburger

Why no tea and no orange can i know? I am a lover for both, though I hardly drink tea at home(since i am currently not working) I drinks coffee daily :(
Befriended coffee after giving birth to my #1 to have the extra boost, so that I don't get so tired, then got hooked :(
Strenuous exercise includes jogging ma?

Sigh, i am also ttc-ing but in vain to see a bfp..........
Thanks!!

Once you start ttc, there will be a lot of things u start to be super cautious! Like no trips to Japan, no tea, no orange, no pineapple, no ice drinks, so strenuous exercise, reduce alcohol etc. Then you also start doing things which you never thought are necessary, eg. Take temp everyday, pee on sticks (and gets excited whatever the results is), keep reading up on ttc and get yourself stressed etc..

I think it's funny that we are so "prepared" even before pregnant but I've done these and. i believe most ladies who are ttc too.. Haha..

No tea and orange cuz it might be too liang (cold) for some women. Exercise wise, i think that refers more on during the tww lor.. Cuz if u really tio and u do strenuous exercise, not good lor..

I still take tea and orange once in a while la.. I think it's very hard to totally avoid. I remember the first month i tried to do that, seems like there is nothing i can drink i go out. Imagine no ice lemon tea, no green tea, no peach tea, no orange juice, no English tea, no bubble tea, oh my... These are all my favourite lor.. So now I'm taking things more easy, else it's very very demotivated..

@jouousbb are u changing job or ttc by quitting yourprevious job? :)

Hi, for those who takes daily bbt, may I ask what is considered a good or normal bbt? I've been measuring my bbt since CD5 till tdy and it fluctuates between 37 to 36.6 is this normal? It can be 37 one day, 36.8 the next day then 36.9 then 36.65. How do I tell when I ovulated from my bbt?

Hi, for those who takes daily bbt, may I ask what is considered a good or normal bbt? I've been measuring my bbt since CD5 till tdy and it fluctuates between 37 to 36.6 is this normal? It can be 37 one day, 36.8 the next day then 36.9 then 36.65. How do I tell when I ovulated from my bbt?

i think everyone bbt may be slightly different. So you should chart your temperature and try to see the pattern of your cycle. Usually when you are ovulating, your temperature will increase.. and the increase in temperature should stays for a couple of days.

wa...you really very merticulous *thumb up*
as for me, i just continue my normal routine.. i love japan, so definitely will travel there if air tix is cheap...beside japan, i also travel once every 2 to 3 months for vacation...

i think only difference is taking prenatal vitamins once per day, bbt & using ovulation kit...

Hi all i hv been silent reader for mths..

Jus got to know i might O for certain mths or didnt O at all...
So any ladies knw wat food or anything i shd eat to mk it O else i will hv to tk fertility pills le..

Thanks in advance.
high chance you may have PCOS... so not really related to what you have eaten or you don't eat
i guess is better to see doc first

CD1 your body temperature should be lower than your ovulation temperature... because your body temperature will dropped when you have menses...
my body temperature ranges from 35.8 degree to 37.2 degree... average arnd 36.5... when i took clomid, my body temperature will rise to 37.2 degree though.. i consider that as fever

No tea and orange cuz it might be too liang (cold) for some women. Exercise wise, i think that refers more on during the tww lor.. Cuz if u really tio and u do strenuous exercise, not good lor..

I still take tea and orange once in a while la.. I think it's very hard to totally avoid. I remember the first month i tried to do that, seems like there is nothing i can drink i go out. Imagine no ice lemon tea, no green tea, no peach tea, no orange juice, no English tea, no bubble tea, oh my... These are all my favourite lor.. So now I'm taking things more easy, else it's very very demotivated..

@jouousbb are u changing job or ttc by quitting yourprevious job? :)
Oh, okies..Understand now, Hamburger :)
I just quit so is looking for a job...Hope can resume work soon.... I wish i can quit my job just to Tcc, but not the case... haha...
sigh, my temp is usually so werid... up and down, up and down... I noticed that my temp will be higher if i bed the night before...

sigh, my bbt at most rise 2 days consecutively then take a dip liao.... :(
Why!!!!

Oh, okies..Understand now, Hamburger :)
I just quit so is looking for a job...Hope can resume work soon.... I wish i can quit my job just to Tcc, but not the case... haha...
sigh, my temp is usually so werid... up and down, up and down... I noticed that my temp will be higher if i bed the night before...

sigh, my bbt at most rise 2 days consecutively then take a dip liao.... :(
Why!!!!

i think now should be quite easy to find job.. coz people already took their AWS and bonus, so can tender liao..haha....
i asked my boss whether i can take unpaid leave during non-peak months, but my boss rejects.. i told him i feel very bored because nothing to do and time pass very slow, everyday i online shopping and read books, mind as well stay at home and sleep.. my boss say mind as well come to work, do nothing yet got salary -_-

@pixie ng your job so relax! Envy..

Haha.. I am only stating down what I've done but I'm not persistent on that cuz it's very difficult. Esp bbt.. I only take for 3weeks then i stopped. Although it's just taking temp when i wake up, i find it really stressful.

@joyousbb how old are u? Sorry you might have mentioned before in old posts..

Hi. An ovulatory cycle bbt looks quite a typical pattern. Google and can find one. You didn't mention which cd you're on now so I wonder your temps are before or after you ovulated. Maybe post your chart? An absolute reading can't tell if you have ovulated. It's always referential.

i think everyone bbt may be slightly different. So you should chart your temperature and try to see the pattern of your cycle. Usually when you are ovulating, your temperature will increase.. and the increase in temperature should stays for a couple of days.
Mmm I have to differ on this. Your temps increase AFTER ovulation. If you see temp rise that stay for days or weeks (aka 2ww), the ovulation has already happened and usually these are not the best days to BD. Best days to bd are before close to temp rise.

joyousbb, how many resumes did you send? And how many responded? Just wondering how's the job market like now.

Thanks sisters. Shall monitor for a longer period and see. Now I only measured from CD5 to tdy CD11. I read online that there should be a dip before ovulation but my bbt is going up and down so drastically so i'm puzzled.

i think now should be quite easy to find job.. coz people already took their AWS and bonus, so can tender liao..haha....
i asked my boss whether i can take unpaid leave during non-peak months, but my boss rejects.. i told him i feel very bored because nothing to do and time pass very slow, everyday i online shopping and read books, mind as well stay at home and sleep.. my boss say mind as well come to work, do nothing yet got salary -_-
Hey Pixie

Does your company want to hire staff.. Consider me.. hehe..just kidding...
Your company very good le.. relax hor :)

Hey Pixie

Does your company want to hire staff.. Consider me.. hehe..just kidding...
Your company very good le.. relax hor :)
have lei...
but also depend on boss too...
my boss very good, so very relaxing..
i can't say the same regarding other dept :p

Thanks sisters. Shall monitor for a longer period and see. Now I only measured from CD5 to tdy CD11. I read online that there should be a dip before ovulation but my bbt is going up and down so drastically so i'm puzzled.
For me case, the dip is a myth. I always ovulate each cycle based on my bbt chart but never ever got a dip on ovulation day. So better don't count on that I feel. Anyway since you've just started bbt, nothing much conclusive. Best to have 2-3 cycles of bbt.

Back