(2015/05) May 2015 Mummies

Sometimes when I stand up or while walking, I will have a very heavy feeling towards my varginal as if something going to drop out. It will go away after a sit down for a while. Any one got this feeling?

Sometimes when I stand up or while walking, I will have a very heavy feeling towards my varginal as if something going to drop out. It will go away after a sit down for a while. Any one got this feeling?

Good to let ur gynae know.... Esp if it hurts...

Those with low placenta is normally advised by doc to rest more, dun carry heavy stuff or even bend or squat too much.. I think talking to bb can help!! Haha bb sure will understand or kick wit reply..... Sometimes best is not to worry, n just dun stress out, enjoy the pregnancy n let ur gynae take care of the pregnancy woes...eat healthily, stay active(easier delivery when nearing), and take neccessary vitamins calciums etc... Jia you!!! Soon will be 3rd tri for all mamas!!

I also low placenta.. gynae said rest more, no walking for more than 10mins.. just chill n be like an old woman for now till deliver. Can only c sect but alright for me cos i have already plan for c sect.. :)

Oh n now at week 25 already feel cannot walk alot liao, especially after a meal. Feel very heavy like my legs cannot support e weight, cos my tummy quite big.. haha

Anyone starts using stretch mark oil? Either bio-oil.. or clarins body oil.. I am considering to get one. My tummy feels quite sore already.. also thinking to get stretch mark cream for post-delivery..

Anyone starts using stretch mark oil? Either bio-oil.. or clarins body oil.. I am considering to get one. My tummy feels quite sore already.. also thinking to get stretch mark cream for post-delivery..
I started using bio oil since week 20. So far so good.

I have been using cocoa butter even before pregnant, so its like a routine alrdy. So far no visible marks spotted. Hope it stays that way.

Had to wake up and go toilet many many times to pee last nite, and once there only pee abit. Frustrating!! I even had a dream which involved me waking up to pee lol. Baby pressing on my bladder, cant get a good nite's sleep. Sighs, this is just the beginning…

Low placenta pretty common nowadays. But I know of some mommies who still managed to hv successful natural deliveries. Have plenty of rest and like the rest say dun carry heavy stuff!

Stay positive and take good care!

Had to wake up and go toilet many many times to pee last nite, and once there only pee abit. Frustrating!! I even had a dream which involved me waking up to pee lol. Baby pressing on my bladder, cant get a good nite's sleep. Sighs, this is just the beginning…

Hahhaha... always happened to me too. Till dreaming that I was waking up to pee.

On good days, I gotta wake up only twice to pee. On any other days, can be abt 4 times.

I guess the body is preparing us for night feeds once the baby is out. :/

I have this feeling too. Mine was accompanied with cramps a month ago. Gynae said my cervical length shorter than normal so I was on bed rest for a month. No carrying of heavy things, limit walking, standing and even sitting. Best to lie flat. Now no more cramps and it's getting better. So try to rest more.

I aso started stretch mark cream after 3rd mth.. Tried Cocoa butter 3yrs back den had terrible rash cos was allergic to it. Impt to apply every day without fail, and even after delivery... Wasnt hardworking n i scratched ALOT Ended up with lots of dark marks...even butt i also scratched(took 1.5yrs to recover... So can imagine how bad it was when i cant really c my back).... Lol

I have this feeling too. Mine was accompanied with cramps a month ago. Gynae said my cervical length shorter than normal so I was on bed rest for a month. No carrying of heavy things, limit walking, standing and even sitting. Best to lie flat. Now no more cramps and it's getting better. So try to rest more.

Thank you.. i have no cramps. Gynea said maybe I am small size and therefore more sensitive to the sensation. I got this feeling even in the beginning of 2nd trimester. Now the feeling getting more intense towards end of 2nd trimester. You must rest more too :)

I have no itchy belly or butt so far. But my hands, legs and eyes are so dry and itchy. Applied cream twice a day and its still the same. I guess my eczema returns with a vengeance during pregnancy.

Using Clarins oil since wk15. So far so good. So far at wk22,I've put on 5kg. Is that normal? Many comment that my tummy is small at this stage. Baby is about 490g. Wonder if it's normal?

i asked my dr at week 20 visit if my weight gain of only 3kg is acceptable and she said it's fine. i have a small frame and have only start gaining weight after week 18 (thats when my morning sickness stopped). And she pointed out that baby weight is in the acceptable range. so i guess if your dr didnt raise any alarm, you shouldnt worry too much. just relax and enjoy your pregnancy. dun stress too much over it ya. :)

i'm also using clarins oil...only started at about 18-19 weeks. At 21 weeks, baby was 384g and the sonographer told me it's normal weight. I think if not normal they will highlight...
since you are gaining weight, can take in meals, baby weight usually should be ok. :)

Just to share:
In fact when I was 20 weeks, my gynae's machine measured baby weight at 440g.
At 21 weeks+, when I went thomson novena for detailed scan with sonographer with their more advanced machine, she told me baby was 384g. I asked if this is normal for week 21 and she said yes.
The sonographer told me hers take in 3 components (i don't know which 3) and will be more accurate.
I rem at my gynae, his machine took the abdomen measurement and thigh length to estimate the weight.

Dont bother bout ur weight gain, it doesnt mean tat bb not growing :) some ppl cant absorb much, or tend to shed the weight easier den others :) i feel as long u feel well, ur bb feels and grows well during each scan is enuff.. Some gynae prefers to use mothers weight gain as a gauge, while others dun... So dont worry ^.^ I also tot i gained alot (10kg - and bb was 600+g at 24wks checkup, but seems alright according to my doc) ...
As pregnancy advances the weight gain will be more, and appetite will be in smaller portions, cos eat more = bloated den no space for bb to move, etc.
duno if u all got take picture of ur monthly belly size, but i did it during my #1 (#2 n current i never take any shots), its a great encouragement to see the growth!!! Shld do a photoshoot ard 30weeks for safekeeping too :)

Aiyo..thats bad. Better remove soon, cos when gg to delivery suite also have to remove all jewelleries... Hopefully someone can help u...

Using Clarins oil since wk15. So far so good. So far at wk22,I've put on 5kg. Is that normal? Many comment that my tummy is small at this stage. Baby is about 490g. Wonder if it's normal?

I'm week 24 now and put on abt 5-6kg too haha
My baby was 339g at week 19 but doc say is healthy
I asked abt why my bump wasn't showing much
He just laughed it off and said maybe I have good abs before haha

I'm week 24 now and put on abt 5-6kg too haha
My baby was 339g at week 19 but doc say is healthy
I asked abt why my bump wasn't showing much
He just laughed it off and said maybe I have good abs before haha
sob. my weight drop instead of increase but the gynae say baby is healthy. total weight gain is about 3kg

If its pure gold, or white gold and simple design shld be able to join back. If not can go to those 'old school' kind of jewellery shop they can do it cheaper and charge less for workmanship. I did mine at east coast area.

Anyone ban from durian? My baby grow more than 2 times in just 3 weeks from 291g to 600g.

Doctor says the power of durian is very strong and ask me to stop eating durian.

Doctor also asked me to walk less cause I am too active and stress at work might have early delivery signs.

Pregnancy is scary but yet enjoyable. Mixed feelings!!!

Anyone ban from durian? My baby grow more than 2 times in just 3 weeks from 291g to 600g.

Doctor says the power of durian is very strong and ask me to stop eating durian.

Doctor also asked me to walk less cause I am too active and stress at work might have early delivery signs.

That's quite new
19 weeks I was 339g
23 weeks I was 579g
I do eat durian but I didn't know durian would affect the growth

Really ah... I thought walking is one of the best exercise for preggers leh... What is considered walking too much?

I think walking too much in the late stages will cause dilation. Eg. if mother is not dilated close to EDD,doc will suggest walking.

Yup, my #1 grow too big when i was 32weeks, doc prepared me mentally for c-sec.. End up i chose to induce at 38wks and she was vacuumed out... She had big head..now still very big (above 90percentile of the growth chart).. Durian high in sugar!!!!

Hi May 2015 mummies, anyone in week 25-26? I had a gynae scan and my baby's height is on the short side. Is there anything I can do or eat to increase fetal height?

@missyblueberry, I do not eat durian. But my baby weight also increased more than doubled just in 4 weeks. Was 300 gr at 20 weeks, then 700 gr at 24 weeks. Gynae said it is normal. lols.... although I thought my baby so big. Last time my gynae did not say anything just say I can travelling, exercise, have sex, etc. No problem at all. Later on third trimester might a bit difficult coz tummy too big. I am also very active, walk a lot, swimming, yoga, etc.... lols...... so far so good. :)

I visited my gynae yesterday and on 24wks baby weight is 545gr, he also said it's normal. My tummy bump looked like i'm fat not pregnant,that's why nobody offer a seat for me in the bus hahaha. Do not too worry too much for baby weight as long Doctor say it's healthy is good enough for our peace of mind.

Back