(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

It is not inclusive of consumables. Delivery suite they will have beyond a certain number of hours... Because they charge me for 4 hours only. Consumables are not included, cuz I was charged too...

It seems then that the 4 hrs of delivery suite charges are over and above the single room package cost of 3411 (not sure of which room you opted for...)?

Seems that there may be some differences in the way they charge based on posts below.

Anyway I'd wait to see what they say ... and if they are even willing to commit to it in writing hahaa..
Btw , does ur co offer maternity perks? Can you claim some of the expenses?

Sadly to say, my co doesn't offer any maternity perks le. Your co have? :(

Mummies what is your routine for baby like every day? I try to include some simple exercise for my bb like cycling legs in the air..hoping can reduce wind in stomach also. Sometimes massage her and let her listen to music from the cot mobile..my bb doesn't seem interested in the stuffed toys I got her lol. Most of the time other than that, she just sleeps n feeds..is it normal at this stage? When do they typically start to get more active? What else can I include in my daily routine with bb?

Let me share my TMC bill... the TMC package is not actually fixed, it just show an estimated amount for your stay.

I chose premium single, I had Spinal A C sect.

I was warded for two nights.

My total bill was approx 9K.

Gynae Fee + Anesthetist fee = 40%
Accommodation + daily consumables + OT charges = 40%
The remaining 20% was PD fee and baby care

My baby was discharged with low levels of jaundice and I was given 10% sbi discounts for PD fees, bb hospital chrges and $100 off accommodation.

Those staying at TMC, there a free bb footprint castLifeCasting voucher in the room. Look around and bring bb to level 1 (where cordlife booth was) to have bb foot imprint and sign up with name and contact details...

Thanks for sharing :)

Mummies what is your routine for baby like every day? I try to include some simple exercise for my bb like cycling legs in the air..hoping can reduce wind in stomach also. Sometimes massage her and let her listen to music from the cot mobile..my bb doesn't seem interested in the stuffed toys I got her lol. Most of the time other than that, she just sleeps n feeds..is it normal at this stage? When do they typically start to get more active? What else can I include in my daily routine with bb?

Hehehe I attach how my days looked like for the past 4 days, this template was brought by my CL who's from PEM, sometimes she's the one taking down sometimes it's me but I find it very useful to write it down black and white

Morning I will switch on the radio for baby to listen, when she is sleeping I will play symphony 92.4fm or when she is awake I will switch to Class 95 or 93.3fm. Then after 8pm I will switch off the radio. Have been playing with baby hands and legs too when she is awake...I guess now I just let baby sleep and feed also, haha as a first time mum I'm also curious when will they get more active?

DailyRoutine.jpg

My baby's tummy always look so bloated. My mum said it's nt hard. Baby's on full bm. I read bm dun cause constipation. She's 20 days old nw. Can apply ruyi oil?

Hi mummies who are breastfeeding, do you all just latch or do you all latch for some sessions and bottlefeed ebm for some sessions?

Hi mummies who are breastfeeding, do you all just latch or do you all latch for some sessions and bottlefeed ebm for some sessions?

I'm doing direct latch for all the sessions so far, will not really pump yet unless supply is not enough, so far demand and supply quite balanced

I'm doing direct latch for all the sessions so far, will not really pump yet unless supply is not enough, so far demand and supply quite balanced
Oh ok.. do you latch on one side till baby stop sucking before you moved on to another? I usually do this but baby fall asleep and stop drinking and my other breast will be full... it will be so tiring if i latch n pump after that.. esp at night

Finally got the time to share.. baby is born 24/1/2015 @10:55pm, 3.13kg 50cm! ^^
Epidural just wear off this morning, and my bottom is darn sore.. cant sit up at all.. And was feeling dizzy the whole day, hubby was thinking it was cuz of the oxytocin.

Been trying to latch baby, but my milk nt yet come.. this afternoon only got a few drops of clear liquid. Baby was cup fed with fm currently..

Attachments

• 1422189026612.jpg
    1422189026612.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 218
Oh ok.. do you latch on one side till baby stop sucking before you moved on to another? I usually do this but baby fall asleep and stop drinking and my other breast will be full... it will be so tiring if i latch n pump after that.. esp at night

So far I think my baby's appetite is quite small, most of the time one side latch about 15-20mins is enough for her and she will end up falling asleep too, only when she is wide awake then she will rest a while before moving to another

Finally got the time to share.. baby is born 24/1/2015 @10:55pm, 3.13kg 50cm! ^^
Epidural just wear off this morning, and my bottom is darn sore.. cant sit up at all.. And was feeling dizzy the whole day, hubby was thinking it was cuz of the oxytocin.

Been trying to latch baby, but my milk nt yet come.. this afternoon only got a few drops of clear liquid. Baby was cup fed with fm currently..

Congrats babe! :)

I tried latching... but only 15 mins each time and then she will fall asleep, i will unlatch and then she will start crying, so i usually ebm to feed her.

:):):)

So far I think my baby's appetite is quite small, most of the time one side latch about 15-20mins is enough for her and she will end up falling asleep too, only when she is wide awake then she will rest a while before moving to another
Den do u pump out the other one??

Congratulations!!! It's the 3rd day for me and my bottom is still sore.

It's okay... I recovered after a week. If you have constipation probs all a lot Pls drink the stool softener or else constipate trying to clear bowels + below sore will be very pain!

Okok so u pump out the other side after latching?

No I don't pump out the other side after latching, the other side I will let my bb latch on the next round when she is hungry... so I alternate between the two and haven't met any issues yet

I have bought a pigeon silent electric pump on standby but have not used it yet! I was thinking if no need to use it'll be good as save the time on sterlising the bottles or warming up the milk?

I have the same problem as u. Hv to pump out the other full breast if nt hard like stone and painful

I stopped latching coa my gal always fall asleep after 10 mins and I ended up have to express out the balance so it is neither here nor there .. Might as well express and feed ebm

No I don't pump out the other side after latching, the other side I will let my bb latch on the next round when she is hungry... so I alternate between the two and haven't met any issues yet

I have bought a pigeon silent electric pump on standby but have not used it yet! I was thinking if no need to use it'll be good as save the time on sterlising the bottles or warming up the milk?
That's good. My other side feels full if she din empty it..

That's good. My other side fulls full if she din empty it..
Try washing with salt water.. i tried it after a gf told me and after a few times its not so sore anymore..

Congrats!!

Wow so u latch and den pump both side afterwards? Isn't it v tiring esp middle of night.

I try to do that in the morning / noon, but not every feed, maybe only once or twice cos baby very lazy to suck. Night I don't.
Everyday i ebm every 3 hours, the last ebm is at 1am and then I don't wake up at 4am, I stopped the 4am ebm and then wake up at 7am and the routine continues...
But it's very tiring it's 7 times a day of ebm, cos I am first time mum also quite clueless so just trying my best.

Hello mummies. Any one give birth in kkh a1 ward? Can kindly let me noe the bill size? N how much does epidural cost?

Thank you :)
I gave birth there... haven't receive bill yet. I let u know when I receive probably these few days as they already deduct $$ from my Medisave liao

Congrats! !!!

Dizzy maybe coz too weak after all the pushing. Or epidural. ..

I was dizzy too n was made to lie down for quite sometime

Take care n drink more milo or red date tea in the meantime. It helps alot

My stitches went off at 2nd week. But my bottom. Still pain coz of piles that I pushed out during delivery...

If u dun have piles the sore feeling will go off around 1 week . Keep the area clean u will recover faster this way :)

My girl can digest well if latch but not the milk I express out and store in the fridge. Is it due to the wrong way of holding the milk bottle while feeding?

Let me share my TMC bill... the TMC package is not actually fixed, it just show an estimated amount for your stay.

My baby was discharged with low levels of jaundice and I was given 10% sbi discounts for PD fees, bb hospital chrges and $100 off accommodation.

Those staying at TMC, there a free bb footprint castLifeCasting voucher in the room. Look around and bring bb to level 1 (where cordlife booth was) to have bb foot imprint and sign up with name and contact details...

wow charge so high for 2 night !!! basically you can stay Mt Alvernia

This is before Lessing off medisave right ?

can I ask anyone baby is more than 3 weeks and has jaundice level more than 200?
mine going to be 3 weeks old this Thursday and his jaundice level is more than 200. polyclinic said they cannot see him there anymore. must send to kk clinic to see. is it the same protocol for pd as well?

Back