Any good confinement lady to recommend ?

maxzsim

Hi , is there any good confinement lady to recommend ? My wife is delivering either late jun or early jul 15. She does not take beef, pork, lamb and only chicken and seafood. Hope this lady is able to come up with such dishes instead and roughly how much will that cost besides the groceries. Many tks

Hi I am using the confinement lady call aunty Emily. She is still at my house. I really like her as she makes do with the only ingredient that I can eat now. Only pork. Can call her at +6013 5024127. Fully baby taken care at home. Around 2.5k

:) Hi, I am looking for a part-time confinement lady with experience for the period around late July to August 2015. I am staying at Woodlands area and EDD is end of July. Any good recommendations, can PM me? Thanks.

Hi, my current confinement lady is call aunty Emily. But not sure if she do part time. She is from Malaysia. You can try calling on her mobile +6013 5024127. Just love her and thought recommending to mummies out there. She took care of me and babies, cook for my hubby and my little girl 4 years old. Love her cooking and she just ask us to buy grocery as only what we like to eat. My previous confinement lady spent so much of my money .....every weekend is around 500 -800 bucks of grocery. Aunty Emily is totally opposite.

Hi, my current confinement lady is call aunty Emily. But not sure if she do part time. She is from Malaysia. You can try calling on her mobile +6013 5024127. Just love her and thought recommending to mummies out there. She took care of me and babies, cook for my hubby and my little girl 4 years old. Love her cooking and she just ask us to buy grocery as only what we like to eat. My previous confinement lady spent so much of my money .....every weekend is around 500 -800 bucks of grocery. Aunty Emily is totally opposite.
What she changes ?

Back