Clomid tablet

I'm also on Clomid, but my situation is a bit more complicated, because 8 months ago I took a jab of Depo-Provera. And didn't stop bleeding for 6 months. Not even my gynae could figure out what was going, whether or not I was ovulating or anything. The bleeding finally stopped this month, but no one knows if I will actually ovulate this month or not. This is my 2nd cycle of Clomid, and I'm just hoping desperately that it will work this time round.

hi there. the first round of clomid did not work, menses started. for me i guess ovulation was on day 17, menses started on 15th day after estimated ovulation day. i went to gyne on day 15 to check for folice size, and opk gave positive results on day 17. i really need sm luck...

j,

At least the clomid is working. Stay positive & happy. Your "luck" will come.
happy.gif

hi princessleopard

i took tcm many yes for another health condition... i do believe it helps... u also on tcm?

j,

Yes, I believe tcm can help to treat a lot women's problem. At least from a natural way, rather than taking western medi. I am now seeing a tcm doctor which a lot ladies recommended. The soonest we have heard so far is 2 months after seeing the doc, preggy le. Some took 6 mths. So, I switch to this tcm now. I only start last month.

Hi i have took clomid n utrogestan tablets for 2 cycles. Have stop for 2 mths. If I want to start taking clomid pills again, does the earlier 2 times included in as I know that can only eat for 6 cycles.

hi princessleopard, which TCM u with now?? I browse the thread, quite a few listed in this forum...

Hi fanice, pls check with ur gyne to b safe, clomid is used for case by case basis..

Hi mommies to be
Anyone here got spare clomids? My maid accidentally threw my med away and i need to use it by tomorrow!!!
My gynae is away n could not be contacted. Im so desperate now.
This is my 2nd trial
Anyone can help??????

bbjunlin

I'm not sure if I've spare at home. Let me check and get back to you.

Hi all,
I've new packs of Glucophage for those with PCOS. I got pregnant before I can start on them. They are unopened; bought from TTSH. Will sell off at lower price. Enquiries welcome.

Hi all

Can I ask abt ur experience with clomid?

It is my first cycle. When I went back on cd14, doc said I got two matured eggs, n I shld ovulate in2 days.

I tested for my ovulation everyday but the result is negative.
sad.gif

Nonetheless my hub n I still haf sex to play it safe.

It has been a week plus since then.. Recently, I started to haf bad cramps. It was worse than the cramps that I had during menses. And the worse thing is, it started in evening, and can last the whole nite til the next day.

Is this normal? Do u gers experience that too?

GL,

Slight cramps around ovulation period is normal but I am not sure about bad cramps. The more eggs you have, the more heaviness you will feel in your womb area. If doctor say you should ovulate in 2 days, then you should be able to get positive by then.

Hi mommies.
Anyone here has graduated, and has extra clomid for sale? Pls PM date of expiry and price.
Thanks.

Hi TTCing,
I'm sorry. I don't check this thread so didn't know u addressed a qn to me.

Glucophage is a brand name for metformin and is slow releasing. Some people, like me, can't take metformin due to the side effects like diarrhoea, nausea so switched to Glucophage instead. It's more exp but to me it suits me better.

As PCOS is a hormonal disorder which is linked to diabetes and metformin/glucophage is a diabetic drug, it makes sense to take it.

Read more here: http://women.webmd.com/metformin-glucophage-for-polycystic-ovary-syndrome

juz went 2doc 2follow up 4th round of clomid... è bbt is not accurate as we were travellin, n jet lag n all kicks in... her suggestion is if menses start, tak 1more cycle 2tablets... if still canot do 3tablets nx cycle... i juz changed 2a doc i used to see... i also goin 2do hsg, i suggested.. coz i very scared gt other problem...

Hi there

For all those who are trying hard to conceive I recommend you to talk to your doctor about CLOMID.
It's an excellent product that helped me twice :)

Here you can find it withoput prescription: www.generic-meds-store.com

Good luck mummies and future mummies!

Hi,

This month is my first cycle on clomid. Today is my day 16. i didnt do any ovulation test this month but i did bd on my day 10 and 12. Since sunday night, my body is a bit warm till today. And since yesterday, my boobs sore a lot especially at my nipple area. is that normal?

hi,

this month is my first cycle with clomid. today is my d16. i did bd on d10 and d12. i didnt do any ovulation test. just going with the flow. my body has been feeling warm since last 2 days and since yesterday, my boobs hurts a lot. i sthat normal?

cramping normal too? coz i have been having cramp for few days already. sometimes result to back ache. its like my menses are coming tomorrow.

I took clomide in 2011 and conceive within first cycle with gynea constant tracking .. gave birth in july 2012 .. now trying for #2 but sadly this time after 3 cycle of clomide , it did not work for me ... so doc prescribe Metformin and femara ... I researched .. femara is like a drug for cancer treatment ..so very confuse.. anyone used femara before ?

Hi nana, it shud be normal.. u have pcos?
Hi blade

I have pcos and on my 4th cycle of clomid. As ed on my physical symptom n bbt I don't think I m ovulating. ..strangely my temp rise and stop,only 2 days it rise slowly one day after another then drop again and rise and drop, etc..

I conceived my #1 naturally without any medical intervention but now want to ttc for a son for #2 so difficult.

hey joy_meme

Saw that you have been blessed with a beautiful son..Congrats! :)
Can share with me more about your journey with clomid? Thank in advance lots!

I was on clomid for 3 rounds to conceive my no 1. It took the second highest dosage to succeed. Then my no 2,the highest dosage did not work and I had to eat it with metaformin for it to work the 5th time, however baby had birth defects and passed away in my womb at 28.5weeks.third time, I conceived naturally...side effects for me was insomnia at night. Hope this info helps.

Hi all, am new here. A little about my fertility issue... my period comes 4 to 6 times year without any fixed pattern...
one stressed year I didn't menstruate for 9 months !!

It was great when I was younger, woohoo less period! Then I got married, but we only started ttc on the 3rd year of marriage, after a year we were referred to a gyne, diagnosed me with PCOS and prescribed something similar to clomid, called pergotime plus something else to induce period.

I tried for a total of 6 cycles, 3rd cycle I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and have already signed up for IVF while trying for the 6th cycle when I tio! And gave birth to a baby boy last October, I didn't have any bad side effects of the drugs. Am reallg thankful that the drug worked in the end for me...

This cycle is my first time to take clomid.. the side effect i have is i had a fever, and i seldom have fever.. first 2 days of taking clomid, my fever is 37.2 degree.. from third day onwards slowly become normal temperature - 36,5 degree

i'm taking 50mg only

I took clomid for two cycles, 50mg, with follicle scanning. Conceived on my second cycle. I had some side effects with clomid like cramping during ovulation and prior to menses (more painful cramping) but I was glad to have taken clomid. Two years of unexplained fertility and finally got my little bean. Btw I had to take duphaston after conceiving although I had no spotting or bleeding. Dr said it is prescribed for people who conceived on clomid to strengthen the pregnancy.

Hi all. Pcos lady who doesnt respond to clomid. Am currently on femara 2.5mg treatment and going for blood test on 23rd. Anyone can share their experience?.

Hi all. Pcos lady who doesnt respond to clomid. Am currently on femara 2.5mg treatment and going for blood test on 23rd. Anyone can share their experience?.

Hi mqiu
I m on 5mg 1st cycle of Letrozole (femara)
After 4 failed clomid cycle & gg for blood test on 16th. Not sure if I ovulated but it seems less side effects for me. How about u?
I just feel v tired from.mid day onwards. ..

Hi mqiu
I was on 2 cycles of 5mg clomid and 2 cycles of 100mg clomid all failed to help me ovulate and currently taking 5mg of Letrozole( femara ) . Will be having blood test on 16th to see if I ovulated.
It seems not to give any side effects for me except mayb I feel more tired. How about you? Do u feel any side/unpleasant effects taking ferama?

Hi mqiu
I was on 2 cycles of 5mg clomid and 2 cycles of 100mg clomid all failed to help me ovulate and currently taking 5mg of Letrozole( femara ) . Will be having blood test on 16th to see if I ovulated.
It seems not to give any side effects for me except mayb I feel more tired. How about you? Do u feel any side/unpleasant effects taking ferama?
Hello! Actually I find less side effects than clomid. Maybe more bloated than clomid. But I did respond to letrozole and bfp. After letrozole I ate yu yan seng baifengwan (I think thats what it's called), left off cold drinks and drink less caffeine and cut out soya bean milk. Best of luck for your blood test, u never know.

Is this thread still active??

Im alway on yasmin for few years due to heavy menses and cramp and stop in oct 2013.. and went to kkh for check up and they mention i got PCOS.. which i does not have any of it when im on birth control..

Doc give me clomid to help on induce on ovulation and start off with 50mg on cycle 1 and did not ov.. so increase 100mg on cycle 2 and ov but period came on dot. and i realise its so much painful and heavy den my usual induce menses.. took 100mg again on cycle 3 and kkh staff jus call and say did not ov again..

ANyone got the same incident with me?

Side effect with clomid was keep farting.. alot of gas...

Is this thread still active??

Im alway on yasmin for few years due to heavy menses and cramp and stop in oct 2013.. and went to kkh for check up and they mention i got PCOS.. which i does not have any of it when im on birth control..

Doc give me clomid to help on induce on ovulation and start off with 50mg on cycle 1 and did not ov.. so increase 100mg on cycle 2 and ov but period came on dot. and i realise its so much painful and heavy den my usual induce menses.. took 100mg again on cycle 3 and kkh staff jus call and say did not ov again..

ANyone got the same incident with me?

Side effect with clomid was keep farting.. alot of gas...
Hi

I also didn't ovulate with clomid even with 100mg.
seEn a RE and is given letrozol2 and I think I responded well..
u may want to see a RE n see what he/she advise. U?

Hi

I also didn't ovulate with clomid even with 100mg.
seEn a RE and is given letrozol2 and I think I responded well..
u may want to see a RE n see what he/she advise. U?

Funny thing is I ov in feb but never ov in mar.

I had arrange an appt to see th doc in May. At the main time they told me to try. Maybe late ov.

Is anyone able to ovulate but yet given clomid by gynae? For me, I am able to ovulate but gynae said need to start me on clomid as part of fertility treatment. I have already gone thru 2 cycles but no news. This is my 3rd cycle. Max how many cycles can we take clomid?

Is anyone able to ovulate but yet given clomid by gynae? For me, I am able to ovulate but gynae said need to start me on clomid as part of fertility treatment. I have already gone thru 2 cycles but no news. This is my 3rd cycle. Max how many cycles can we take clomid?

As what I know sometime when U come menses does not mean U ovulate n not all ovulate will get pregnant cos maybe the egg is not healthy.

I read up some say not more den 3 cycle, some say 6 cycle but KKH nurse told me 1 year. I'm confuse too.

Yes you are right. I should have been clearer. What I meant was, I checked using bbt and opk for rise in bbt. However, my gynae also said that dun mean I really did ovulate. He also mentioned that out of 12 times a year, maybe 9 times we will ovulate but 4 times we just simply dun. And this is for ppl who have regular menses monthly. Haiz, I'm going to seek opinion with another gynae and run some tests as I haven't done any as of yet.

As what I know sometime when U come menses does not mean U ovulate n not all ovulate will get pregnant cos maybe the egg is not healthy.

I read up some say not more den 3 cycle, some say 6 cycle but KKH nurse told me 1 year. I'm confuse too.

Hello! Actually I find less side effects than clomid. Maybe more bloated than clomid. But I did respond to letrozole and bfp. After letrozole I ate yu yan seng baifengwan (I think thats what it's called), left off cold drinks and drink less caffeine and cut out soya bean milk. Best of luck for your blood test, u never know.

Hi mqiu
I had a very positive blood test result that nurse told me that my ovulation is very good cos it is 110.7. And when she asked Dr if I need another cycle of Letrozole Dr say no but will review the results with me before deciding the next course of Actions to take.
I did not get bfp bcos during the golden period my hubby was having a very bad cold and was sick for 2 weeks only get to do the deed once so bfn...

I had a 3 days medium flow period after the cycle I had when taking letrozole and 2 days if spotting before it stop. Not sure if I will ovulate this time round. I hope so but depends in fate too. Really hope I can ovulate n do enough of deeds for egg to get fertilised. Haha..

How have u been?

I've no idea how many cycles also.

I've done 7 already. The coming 8th one is still IUI.

Back