(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

idk leh. u know yest I went for the hospital tour, I was asking about what is included in the package (for up to single room). apparently it includes consummables like the pads etc. but if u are in the premier single, then everything is a la carte.

Gamma what do u mean by ala carte ? I din go for the room tour can share more info

Gamma what do u mean by ala carte ? I din go for the room tour can share more info
Ok my understanding of it is like how ur BS works...

U can sign a wedding package with them which includes things like PS, PS gowns + suit, flowers, AD gown, MU and u pay them a lump sum. But if you go a la carte then it will be like you paying ur MUA, PG, gown designer separately kind of thing?

So if u go for the premier single it will be room rate x no of days + consumables + delivery suite charges . I am acty clarifying to make sure that the single room package of 3.4k incl delivery suite charges...cos the price sheet is silent on that.

Contraction v slow... i slept the whole morning, yet dilate 1cm only... just took oxytocin and epidural. Still got a long long wait..

Hi mummies whom are feeding breast milk via bottles, how many ml of milk are your babies drinking at each feed? And what is in the interval?

Have 40 or so glass bottles to give away. Glass, so can sterilise and reuse. Save money and the world ☺.

Each bottle can hold abt 90 ml or 3 ounces. Bottles were obtained free from hospital. Will give away bottles caps too.

If more than one mum interested, I'll split into 2 packs ok. Baby is 8 months plus, am still breastfeeding at night but can't be bothered and no time to pump during the day so am spring cleaning.

Only condition is self collect please. From Toa Payoh Lorong 8.

Oh and I'm selling my medela freestyle too. Slightly used only cos I thought my first freestyle (bought for kid no. 1) was giving out. But in the end it lasted! Anyway selling my second set at $350 so let me know if anyone interested. The bottle(s) giveaway is not tied to this.

Ok this may sound stupid... But is anyone using app to track feeding schedule wake sleep time etc? If so any to recommend?

I'm feeding my boy around 110ml every 3 hrs. He will be 3 wks old on Mon.

Icic, my baby's gg b 3 weeks next week too n he's only drinking 60 to 70ml every 3 hours.. was wondering if I'm feeding him too little and the confinement nanny likes to give him sips of water in a bottle

I gave birth to baby boy Eliel on 22 January at 22:18, at TMC, via vacuum assisted natural delivery. Weight: 2.685kg, length: 49cm. I will share the birth story later.

IMG_0264.JPG

Icic, my baby's gg b 3 weeks next week too n he's only drinking 60 to 70ml every 3 hours.. was wondering if I'm feeding him too little and the confinement nanny likes to give him sips of water in a bottle

oic... i guess as long as he's satisfied after each feed it should be sufficient. my CL says every week add abt 10-15ml. why drink water? no nutrients in water, milk is also fluids right?

Mine is 11 days old, she drinking 60-70ml of bm too cause that's my yield per pump, around 2.5 - 3 hrs and I will top up with fm if she still hungry. CL will also give her 1 sip of water after every feed cos to just rinse the mouth.
If she hungry she will cry then we will just feed her bm/fm no really fixed timing but in general around 2.5-3hrs

My bb is 2 weeks plus and I feed 90-110ml at 3hr intervals as that's about the amount I pump. End of week 1, my pd advised to feed 70-90ml. For bb on bm, there's no need to feed water as bm tends to contain more water than fm.

Hi mummies whom are feeding breast milk via bottles, how many ml of milk are your babies drinking at each feed? And what is in the interval?

My son now 12 days old drinkin abt 80ml - 90ml per feed but.of course sometimes cant finish it. 3-5hrs interval. U?

Have 40 or so glass bottles to give away. Glass, so can sterilise and reuse. Save money and the world ☺.

Each bottle can hold abt 90 ml or 3 ounces. Bottles were obtained free from hospital. Will give away bottles caps too.

If more than one mum interested, I'll split into 2 packs ok. Baby is 8 months plus, am still breastfeeding at night but can't be bothered and no time to pump during the day so am spring cleaning.

Only condition is self collect please. From Toa Payoh Lorong 8.

Sunny, I pm ed u

I gave birth to baby boy Eliel on 22 January at 22:18, at TMC, via vacuum assisted natural delivery. Weight: 2.685kg, length: 49cm. I will share the birth story later.

Congrats, Archie. Baby looks adorable!! Rest well and have a good confinement!

View attachment 474286
To mummies who are celebrating full month today... Happy full month to your little one! :)
Yep, Happy full month for those babies celebrating baby shower today!

i wrote to them last night to ask. also asked if there is a cap on the duration of usage for the delivery suite. Cos for kkh the package includes 8 hrs of delivery suite usage. no mention of that at tmc. and what exactly is "commonly used consunmables"
. that's very vague.
ok I think id bring the medela pump wipes instead of using the sterilising tablets then. I don't like the smell of it

Hi @gammahedging, if you dun mind, can share with me what are commonly used consumables for single standard room too when they reply? thanks!

Ok my understanding of it is like how ur BS works...

U can sign a wedding package with them which includes things like PS, PS gowns + suit, flowers, AD gown, MU and u pay them a lump sum. But if you go a la carte then it will be like you paying ur MUA, PG, gown designer separately kind of thing?

So if u go for the premier single it will be room rate x no of days + consumables + delivery suite charges . I am acty clarifying to make sure that the single room package of 3.4k incl delivery suite charges...cos the price sheet is silent on that.

It is not inclusive of consumables. Delivery suite they will have beyond a certain number of hours... Because they charge me for 4 hours only. Consumables are not included, cuz I was charged too...

Hello mummies. Any one give birth in kkh a1 ward? Can kindly let me noe the bill size? N how much does epidural cost?

Thank you :)

Let me share my TMC bill... the TMC package is not actually fixed, it just show an estimated amount for your stay.

I chose premium single, I had Spinal A C sect.

I was warded for two nights.

My total bill was approx 9K.

Gynae Fee + Anesthetist fee = 40%
Accommodation + daily consumables + OT charges = 40%
The remaining 20% was PD fee and baby care

My baby was discharged with low levels of jaundice and I was given 10% sbi discounts for PD fees, bb hospital chrges and $100 off accommodation.

Those staying at TMC, there a free bb footprint castLifeCasting voucher in the room. Look around and bring bb to level 1 (where cordlife booth was) to have bb foot imprint and sign up with name and contact details...

Ok this may sound stupid... But is anyone using app to track feeding schedule wake sleep time etc? If so any to recommend?

My friend recommended Baby Nursing. Have it on Android should be available for Apple as well. The interface very cute and quite comprehensive also.

Anybody been to the baby fair and mothercare fair? Will the baby fair prices be comparable to mothercare's? I thinking of getting maclaren quest stroller at the fair but dunno if can get it at the same price at mothercare.

Hi @gammahedging, if you dun mind, can share with me what are commonly used consumables for single standard room too when they reply? thanks!
Seems that there may be some differences in the way they charge based on posts below.

Anyway I'd wait to see what they say ... and if they are even willing to commit to it in writing hahaa..
Btw , does ur co offer maternity perks? Can you claim some of the expenses?

Back