Experience nanny available at Serangoon!

Joycelyn_thj

Hi,

I got a nanny to introduce at Serangoon.
She is an experience and friendly nanny.

She took good care of my baby and we like aunty a lot too.

** I am not getting any commission but just help aunty to look out for new baby to look after **

PM me for contact if you are interested.

Thanks.

Hi Joycelyn_thj,

I am looking for a good experience nanny staying at serangoon taking care of infant baby.
Can you share with me your experience on your recommendation?
Is she flexible in hrs and what is the charges like?
Have to put baby in Nanny hse?

Thanks
Val

Hi Val,
The nanny is good and experience. She takes good care of baby and she is on 1 to 1. My baby is very happy (at least no cry when i leave to work..LOL).
I didnt officially ask if she flexible or not but i just felt that she is sort of flexible because normally my hubby late to pick up, aunty always says dont worry and work is more important.
She is that sort of aunty who eat healthy and have healthy life style. So, dont worry if your baby start on solid food and aunty will always cook fresh food for baby because aunty scolded me to prepare frozen food for my baby during weekend. :)

In addition to that, aunty stays very near to MRT station, so for parent with car sharing is anothe bonus point if you guys need to arrange for alternate pick up, you can easily access via MRT.

Reason why i withdraw from this aunty is because my aunty (Mum's sister) looking for job and offer to help me look after baby at my home.
Somemore, both of us always works late. Hence, we decided to withdraw for convenience purpose.

if you would like to know more, email me @ [email protected]

Back