Stop using chemicals on our Babies!

sparkles91

Dear Mummies, I have 3 beautiful children, 4mo, 2yo and 4yo. I have experienced their ups and downs.. from diaper rashes, gassy bloated tummies, high fevers, diarrhea, hfmd, non stop coughing thru the nights and many long hours at the hospitals...

I am so glad and relived to say it has been a year now that i have brought any of my children to the clinics / hospitals for any bugs and viruses they caught in school / playground/ from family members.. Since chancing upon Young Living Essential Oils, I have ditched away all my babies' Paracetamol, Flu meds, Cough syrups, Dra****ne diaper cream etc. I admit i am a pretty paranoid mother and I read and google every single thing that is recommended for my precious ones before using them. After doing my extensive research and allowing myself to try the Peppermint Oil for my son's 38 deg fever, i was sold! It worked amazing well as was promised and seeing my son bouncing back to action within the next hour got me to try the many other oils in their range. Now, ALL i use are these amazing essential oils.

Thieves on their feet every morning without fail to Powerup their immunity and keep the viruses at the childcare center at bay

Lavender behind their ears and on pillows to calm them down before bedtime and for the many scrapes and cuts from the playground, diaper rash , eczema for DD

Peppermint on the feet for their fever

Eucalyptus Radiata on chest and back for their coughs & phleghm

Digize on their little tumtums for their sudden tummy aches

Lemon diffused at home for a clean fresh invigourating start to the day and a drop in their waterbottles for a dose of Vit C!

There are so much more lovely amazing oils I would love to share with all mummies! Do contact me or drop me a post to learn more! Sharing creates a whole new world of love journey for your precious ones!
Happy Mothering!!! :)

Hi. Am a new mom and really got alot to learn. Chanced upon your post and can I ask where you got these essential oils?
And another prob i faced is the wind in my bb and the vomitting after milk (which i thought probably the wind might be the cause for it?).
Thanks in advanced for your advises! :D

Back