Looking for most of effective way to lose weight after pregnancy

nam_thaira

I have been trying to lose weight after pregnancy. I did a a lot of reading and tried a few methods however I did lose weight but gained it all back. :(

Whenever I attempt to exercise, I feel that I do not have the energy to continue. Any advice?

Start to do minimal exercise with a healthy diet plan. Drink more water, because water is the one and only natural drink on earth with zero calories, it will definitely help you in eliminating bad toxins and unwanted fat from your body. Also, intake fiber related foods for quick weight loss.

Are you breastfeeding? That's supposed to be a natural weight loss method. Otherwise, I have read that it takes up to 6 months before you can go back to your pre-pregnancy weight. Try to go healthy even if you cant exercise. More soups and less carbs. Protein is very important so consume more lean meat.

Warm water with lemon and honey every morning is supposed to aid in weight loss as well.

I gained 20kg during my pregnancy and my baby weigh only 2.49kg when she's born! But I lost 17kg during the first month... In fact, the first month (confinement) is very important. I did not take any meat but my intake was very light. I did not do any exercise cos I can only do it after 6 months.

Probably you should try taking light food and reduce meat intake.

Oh yah. I did not drink any tonic during my confinement too!

If you want, I can recommend you my personal trainer who is specialized in weight losing....

17kg in the first month is a lot of weight lost! Were you breastfeeding? I plan to bf and i heard that you can't quite diet when bf-ing.

I have been trying to lose weight after pregnancy. I did a a lot of reading and tried a few methods however I did lose weight but gained it all back. :(

Whenever I attempt to exercise, I feel that I do not have the energy to continue. Any advice?
Wanna me to render You some help? U can message me or called me at 91851541

Back