Maternity Shoot

Sweet Lisa

Hi there all mummies,
i'm 7 months preggy and i'm thinking of hiring a photographer to take pictures of my belly.
Can anyone advise on good photographers?
Thank you!

Hi all...
Yes im also looking for a gd maternity photo studio with affordable package. So far i hv enquired wit afew of them bt all are $260 n above!! And tatz way too ex...

hi sweet lisa n saffron 31..
i engaged walkadog Studio for my maternity shoot at sgd180 and yesterday had a newborn shoot at sgd280.
you may mention my name for similar price or so on.. :)

Link: http://www.walkadogstudio.com

Hi Lynn, may I know what does your package of $290 includes? When is the best time to go for maternity shoot?

Hi Lynn, may I know what does your package of $290 includes? When is the best time to go for maternity shoot?
Hi Jollieee,
the package includes two hours studio shoot, and they are offering outdoor too!
its best to go when you'r about 6-7 months pregnant! depends on how big your tummy is already :)

Hey mummies!
i did mine at a package that costs only $179!
Love the photos.. and the entire experience.
I think every mom should have at least one shoot of their own:)
My photographer's name is bry, contact him at 96515441.

I engaged ABC photography in Bishan earlier this month. Overall experience is okay, photos are great. Their maternity package is almost 400sgd with 1 A4 print and 5 5R prints. They provided 3 outfits for mummy and make up for both mummy and daddy.

i just did my maternity shoot at walk a dog studio. is a home based studio. the price is reasonable! i will sure recommend walk a dog studio. makeup included

hi Kelicekee, may I know the newborn shoot at sgd280, it is shooting at our home or at their studio and how many photos included? Thanks!

mummies, i just know a website that can rent newborn/baby costumes from my friend. It is called yippee baby house, can google search. Maybe can consider to rent/ buy the costume there..

Maternity shoot is indeed a memorable session to capture our bump in anticipation of the little one!

A maternity photo shoot can be a beautiful way to document this special time in your life, but it's ultimately up to you to decide what you feel comfortable with. If you're concerned about your appearance, it might be a good idea to discuss your concerns with the photographer and see if they have any experience working with pregnant women and can help you feel more at ease.

Also, it's important to remember that these photos are not just for you, but also for your child and future generations to look back on. They can be cherished memories of your pregnancy, the time when you were carrying and growing your baby. It's all up to you and your personal preference, whether you want to do it now or after the baby is born.

Back