(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

wah can fight with my hub friend wife.. also jan mummy, her bb is 2.9kg at 34wks scan, doc ask her C-sect.

I've been advised too c sect too but still have some more time to monitor till my next appt 37w on 6jan to see how big baby grew again... Cos baby got a big head. Head was at 38w when my check up was 35w. I will play by ear and listen to Gynae...

wah. ya @krissyun, I think follow your gynae advise. like @xicloudix said, doc nowadays practice more caution.

My friend give birth to her 3.57kg boy without epi! thumbs up! she is tall and slim kind, when she pregnant, her full term look like other pp 7/8mth tummy small.. haha

my another friend was going to give birth to her 3.8kg gal naturally but too bad bb poo inside after doc break waterbag so kena E-csect..

Like that read thru I think my baby really very huge, 2.9kg at 35weeks haha...

Hehe sama sama, my beanie is 2.99kg at 35 wks, his head is consistently 2 wks ahead too. Big head like his daddy.

I was given mc to cover me till year end, I start my ml on 2 jan, n I will go in for my csect on 5 jan. These few days still going into office for a couple of hours each day though, so many loose ends to tie up, haiz.

Hehe sama sama, my beanie is 2.99kg at 35 wks, his head is consistently 2 wks ahead too. Big head like his daddy.

I was given mc to cover me till year end, I start my ml on 2 jan, n I will go in for my csect on 5 jan. These few days still going into office for a couple of hours each day though, so many loose ends to tie up, haiz.

jiayou !
2 ppl going in on 5th jan already..

Me too. Like never-ending work lor, want to faint! Want to clear leave to rest before EDD also macham keep thinking of work! :(

Haha same as me, Gynae say is follow my head big -_-
So you chose to c sect ah? Jiayou!

wah. ya @krissyun, I think follow your gynae advise. like @xicloudix said, doc nowadays practice more caution.

My friend give birth to her 3.57kg boy without epi! thumbs up! she is tall and slim kind, when she pregnant, her full term look like other pp 7/8mth tummy small.. haha

my another friend was going to give birth to her 3.8kg gal naturally but too bad bb poo inside after doc break waterbag so kena E-csect..

These days a lot huge baby leh.. My friends a lot all gave birth to huge baby but all c sect cos either baby not engaged yet or already full term till no choice..

I am also tall but not slim, probably that's why baby huge too. I am really crossing fingers hoping to natural...

These days a lot huge baby leh.. My friends a lot all gave birth to huge baby but all c sect cos either baby not engaged yet or already full term till no choice..

I am also tall but not slim, probably that's why baby huge too. I am really crossing fingers hoping to natural...

Jia you jia you! :)

5 jan good date ah? Hehe

Haha don't know if it's a good date, it was one of the dates given by my feng shui guy, but even before he reverted with these dates, I already got my eyes set on it, cos I turn 37 wks on 31/12, so I thought if I can tahan to 5 Jan, I'm quite satisfied already.

If the product qualify for global shopping via amazon itself then u don't need a 3rd party forwarder.

There is an option of the left side of the website that allow u to tick international shipping. This will shift out all the seller that ship directly to sg
Yup..u can avoid shipping charges that way. Opt for free global shipping then only those items that ship for free to sg will show up when u search..
must also note the size restrictions. cannot exceed 18 X 14 X 8 inches
Thanks !

lol ... Retail therapy time ..

imagejpg1_zps08152111.jpg
Hello all.. Edd supposed to be 4th jan, but on sat suddenly felt contractions @ 1130pm.. Went to Kkh straight away n aldy dilated 5cm... Princess out at 445am..very fast,..

Can't walk much!! Been cramping..pelvic area hurts even walking short distances. Also very sore below. Can't help but stay in bed most of the time..hoping baby hangs in there till 2014 ends at least! So near yet so far!

Me too..my below also very sore recently.. does it mean the cervix is opening up?

if all is well, an option will be partial cloth diapering...and probably 1 way of cutting down water usage is to use the bath water to soak the diaper first b4 washing in the WM?

That's what I do, taught by my friend. She taught me how to get extra liners so that can just reuse the diaper and just use the liners to soak up the pee. . Eh I don't know how to explain in words.. Next time I take photo and post here

Another lesson learnt

Please bring your Breast pump
When milk come in and engorged it is really painful

I have to send my hb back to take now sob

TMc can rent sterilizer . Pump too but need to buy the spare parts bo Hua
Wow, your milk come in fast ...

Yes better to bring unless u wan to send your hubby home to collect
My princess blood group as mine crash and this morning jaundice very high doing phototherapy and result for 2nd test just now only improve abit so got to continue with the phototherapy

How high is the jaundice ? My girl got it too but no need to do phototherapy .

May I ask what blood group is your baby ?

Could be the baby legs. Kicking upwards. Usually i press on the area gently and tell baby..mummy pain...move ok? Hahha and he listens.

Every time when I played Mj , she will have a super funny position that makes me very uncomfortable .. :( maybe protest inside )

imagejpg1_zps08152111.jpg
Hello all.. Edd supposed to be 4th jan, but on sat suddenly felt contractions @ 1130pm.. Went to Kkh straight away n aldy dilated 5cm... Princess out at 445am..very fast,..

CongratZ! Envy your baby's hair. Dark and long ..

Rest well ...

That's what I do, taught by my friend. She taught me how to get extra liners so that can just reuse the diaper and just use the liners to soak up the pee. . Eh I don't know how to explain in words.. Next time I take photo and post here
Instead of putting the inserts into the pockets... some mummies place the insert on top of the diaper.

So can reuse the diaper cover again..

But i dun like... hehe coz I bought cheap diapers sets from taobao n keep changing n wash.. coz if reuse the diaper cover again it might stink... so no difference in terms of $$... those I bought from taobao is less than $8 sgd per set with 1 cover plus 2 inserts.. so quite worth it

But then this method of reusing my sil did before also.. so no harm trying... juz need buy more extra inserts n only a few covers will do...

Just seen my gynae... 35 weeks, bb at 2.4kg.

And managed to see PTB n her princess... :D
@ecym

Thanks for popping by :)

All i can say this pregnancy a lot of drama

During pregnancy - 2 mutated uti
Then when reaching finishing line
1st - complication during c sect . The complication is the result of previous c sect
2nd - because of the complication , result in beanie exposed to ga and need to nicu

Lucky all clear .. Beanie out of nicu after being inside for 4 hrs of oxygen therapy

Then on 3rd day her jaundice rise due to crash of blood group so need phototherapy and for no reason I got low grade fever likely due to engorgment and my bp also for no result rise high

Day 4 aka today supposed to check out .. Beanie jaundice level ok me no fever morning bp normal but gynae wan me to stay another day to observe bp and suah mid day bp climb up again haiz .. Totally cannot expose cos me no other discomfort no pain Etc so the only conclusion is lack of sleep cos I have latch princess since day 1 so hardly sleep so today princes will take fm while I try to get some decent sleep

Finger cross all goes well

Btw the result why hospital dun give fm Is because moh/ bf association give standing instruction to encourage only bf . Only doc or
Parent can request fm .. The nurse etc cannot suggest .. Only instruction from these ppl then infant will get fm. And each fm wil be charge that is why they dun give fm to parent already

Ok going to sleep already
Need to control my bp

Wow, your milk come in fast ...

How high is the jaundice ? My girl got it too but no need to do phototherapy .

May I ask what blood group is your baby ?

Every time when I played Mj , she will have a super funny position that makes me very uncomfortable .. :( maybe protest inside )

CongratZ! Envy your baby's hair. Dark and long ..

Rest well ...

Surprising fast .. Guess I latch from day 1 that is why bah

My gal is ab and I am b and her jaundice >210

@ecym

1st - complication during c sect . The complication is the result of previous c sect
2nd - because of the complication , result in beanie exposed to ga and need to nicu

Lucky all clear .. Beanie out of nicu after being inside for 4 hrs of oxygen therapy

Then on 3rd day her jaundice rise due to crash of blood group so need phototherapy and for no reason I got low grade fever likely due to engorgment and my bp also for no result rise high

Day 4 aka today supposed to check out .. Beanie jaundice level ok me no fever morning bp normal but gynae wan me to stay another day to observe bp and suah mid day bp climb up again haiz .. Totally cannot expose cos me no other discomfort no pain Etc so the only conclusion is lack of sleep cos I have latch princess since day 1 so hardly sleep so today princes will take fm while I try to get some decent sleep

Btw the result why hospital dun give fm Is because moh/ bf association give standing instruction to encourage only bf . Only doc or
Parent can request fm .. The nurse etc cannot suggest .. Only instruction from these ppl then infant will get fm. And each fm wil be charge that is why they dun give fm to parent already

Need to control my bp
Rest well!!!

@ecym

Need to control my bp

Have a good rest babe!

@ecym

Need to control my bp
Rest well!

@ecym

Need to control my bp

Take care and rest well!!

Back