looking for homebased jobs

Hi mummies, i am a mother of 3 girls and would like to look for a homebased jobs to earn extra income. Any recommendation please.

Hi,
Now is festive period maybe if you have baking talents, you can bake cakes and some delicacies and promote it online. People may want to buy. It kinda of homebased business. Many single mummies are doing it and I have seen their business growing.
Or maybe you can help companies to do telemarketing from home.
There are jobs that you refer people to buy some products and you earn commission like "Wow".
Wish you all the best...
Bring out your special talents and earn out of it..

Hi Elaine33

I am interested pls email me at my e-mail [email protected]

QUOTE="elaine33, post: 7681623, member: 85047"]Hi I have a recommendation. Work on your free time and able to do it using your mobile. Pm me if you keen.[/QUOTE]

I received your email but I am unable to view the videos. My computer is not being supported to view the videos. How am I to go about it?

You can eventually start your own business - by maybe you can go through those job search engines and look for employers looking for telemarketer, data entry, part time invoicing, etc. These employers posted their vacancy online can be your potential clients. Try calling them and tell them your experience and how much you can charge them and whats your guarantee to them This will enhance your business to grow well as you earn.

Back