(2014) ivf mummies support group

Faithfully so good your dh can be with you. My dh got to work.
Bb_hc, gripe water like no effect to my baby so got to use colic syrup.
Btw does all your baby poo by themselves into the diaper? My baby after full month already know what is poo poo. I got to poo poo her open the diaper then she poo out as she scare dirty her backside. My baby can starts to talk like hey, orr and of course other baby language.
WAH. Your girl so smart. Can save a lot of wipes then.

That's quite long. Dream latch also can so long? Mine force in also she rejects.
bb_hc, dream feed means you feed your baby when it's time to feed even though she's not awake. So you still feed her as per your normal feed. I noticed that if I feed her according to the 2 hourly schedule, her crying is largely reduced. In fact yesterday, after 11 am, we were out to my friend's baby's full month. She did not even cry at all. My friend's baby cries a lot and my friend's mum was puzzled why my girl didn't cry much and came and asked us what we had done to our girl such that she doesn't cry much. The 2 babies are 20 days apart.

Last edited:
Buddy that time you mentioned which ifc you sending your babies? The fee is roughly how much per baby? I ask my parent's house there after subsidies about $700, is it too ex? I went to the school and like their setting.

Hmm.. my problem now is she don't open her mouth to let me latch.
Have you been exclusively breastfeeding her? Or do you have a mix of breastfeeding and bottle feeding?

By the way, I also googled that by the third month, suckling is no longer a natural reflex of the baby. So the earlier we breastfeed them, the better. If not, they will soon forget how to suckle and we need to teach them how to, which is going to be very difficult.

bud after govt $600 subsidies $700 is ok. mine also around there after subsidies. i sending them to bright kids. today went kkh pharmacy no baby vicks :(
have u change your teats? the flow your girl ok? my girls cannot take 1m+ flow i am still using 0m+ and my elder girl can make those bb noise too. younger one still quiet. elder can also like see things already her eyes can follow you around. as for poo they just poo straight to diapers wont care. today i went to weigh my girls one at 5.2kg and the other at 4.95kg.

yes bbhc i find gripe water useless too macham drink dessert like that. i was also given rid wind same as lynncandy when i visit the doc the other time for my girl. you can get them in guardian.

faithfullyours u are lucky bb don't cry mine both cry like somebody whack them like that. oh my girl going 3 mths soon i scare they forget to suckle. now on off think they daily i only try one time latch and only started last week. they still cannot latch quietly without moving.

its 2months of pumping already and my yield still doesn't hit 200ml per side even after 5hrs of no pump. now on average 3-4hrs combine is 180-200ml only.

Mummies if u dun diligent latch ur bb soon the bb wun latch n choose bottle liao le. My boy now 5 mths turning 6 mths refuse to latch liao le

For my case right from start I don't latch my girls cause they never know how to latch. I only try again last week and suddenly both can latch but I don't latch often as most times still is pump to bottles and feed. I enjoy the latching moments but I know also they won't be like those who latch from start. So snow probably soon my girls will not latch from me again. I will treasure this few moments 1st.

Buddy, mine is my first skool and the school I see from the website like one of the most ex. But I like their environment, looks good and the kids are very happy there. Baby vic can get anywhere from like ntuc, giant or sheng siong. My house there everywhere selling. Hmm.. You try it near those gripe water, tiger palm section or check with the counter. Watson also have. Is your baby having colic? I feed 3 times a day and really improve like back to normal. Oh my pd also got give me probiotic to put 5 drops in the milk every morning so that they will have improve in their bowel system and hence will not cause them to have so much gas link to tummy ache.

First skool fees is super ex one. Have u register U better do fast cause always full one. Ok tomorrow I go down my house there Watson see. U were saying rub the toe Isit?

Mschar the clear nose one can get in guardian? I go kkh get today end up take wrong one go take eye drop %{^*~€<*#' so angry!

Ya loh first skool super ex right but bo bian leh only one school near home. The baby vic is apply on the first toe side of both foot. Then bottom foot also rub rub and massage a bit. Remember to let them wear socks after applying in case cold.
Oh taking Chinese powder cannot mix. You letting them which powder?

Ya loh first skool super ex right but bo bian leh only one school near home. The baby vic is apply on the first toe side of both foot. Then bottom foot also rub rub and massage a bit. Remember to let them wear socks after applying in case cold.
Oh taking Chinese powder cannot mix. You letting them which powder?
How come first skool after subsidy is $700? All the IFC that I've enquired, all are $1000 after subsidy.

I let my girl cry her heart out again for 10 minutes after placing her in her cot. Guess what? She successfully self soothes and drifts off to her dreamland on her own. She sleeps at 11.15 pm tonight again. Same time as last night.

I hope all these trainings will establish a habit and become a routine soon for her and we can say goodbye to sleepless nights soon.

I let my girl cry her heart out again for 10 minutes after placing her in her cot. Guess what? She successfully self soothes and drifts off to her dreamland on her own. She sleeps at 11.15 pm tonight again. Same time as last night.

I hope all these trainings will establish a habit and become a routine soon for her and we can say goodbye to sleepless nights soon.
So good. I cannot let me girl cry so long as she got colic wait I scare more wind goes in. My girl is fully awake now. Don't know why so awake today as usually she will sleep.

Did you hide yourself when she self soothes? What about diaper? Every 2 hours as well?

So good. I cannot let me girl cry so long as she got colic wait I scare more wind goes in. My girl is fully awake now. Don't know why so awake today as usually she will sleep.
10 mins is quite long. I probably can only sustain 2 min..I suspect she cry louder when she know someone is around.

Chinese powder what pearl and something mix together. To reduce fear, wind and pheglm according to the Chinese medicine shop. Not cheap this mixture. Think can eat around 20portion $220. My parents keep saying they like scare and cannot settle down so go ask the shop and they recommend this. I realise they been letting out air after eating so I guess get rid wind is of some use.

Faithfullyours it's gd that Bb can self soothe to sleep it will reduce alot of trouble for the parents. Mine cannot cause I staying with parents now Abit only they will faster come and carry already. And last time I try before they can really cry all the way till very very Cham type.

One more question, how do you let your baby sleep? Lying on the back or chest? I realize she get easily waken up when lying on the back especially if her hands moved.

Did you hide yourself when she self soothes? What about diaper? Every 2 hours as well?
My room will be in total darkness. Her cot is beside my bed. While she's crying, I just sit on my bed out of her sight or stand at one corner where she can't see me but I can see her and observe her. Her crying last night though lasted for 10 minutes but wasn't as jialat as the previous night. Then when I thought the 10 minutes limit was up and wanted to carry her up, her crying stopped and I saw she slowly drifted to her dreamland on her own. She made some noises at 2.30 am last night and 5.30 am. Both times I changed diapers for her.

I let my girl sleep on her side but she will always turn to sleep on her back after a while.

Me too like iwanthealthybaby, my baby can cry until very cham. Then I also staying with parent now and they will carry if baby cries.
Bb_hc, I also let my baby sleeps on her back.
Faithfully, think not so ex 1k ba.. my ifc already like very ex. They got show you the chart of the rates they charging? Working mother the rate is cheaper than non working mother.

Me too like iwanthealthybaby, my baby can cry until very cham. Then I also staying with parent now and they will carry if baby cries.
Bb_hc, I also let my baby sleeps on her back.
Faithfully, think not so ex 1k ba.. my ifc already like very ex. They got show you the chart of the rates they charging? Working mother the rate is cheaper than non working mother.
Lynn, I enquired 3 IFCs - one in Tampines, one in Bukit Timah and one in Serangoon. All cost $1600 before subsidy. I know if child is Singaporean and working mum, subsidy is $600. If child is Singaporean and non working mum, the subsidy is $300. They also told us that if the parents' combined income is not more than $7500, can apply for further subsidy which will be about $200 to $300.

Actually my CL will carry my girl once she starts crying but I stop my CL from doing that. But she keeps telling me what if my girl catches the wind in the stomach. So we strike a balance here. Day time, I will not enforce the cry her heart out method. But before bed time, yes.

Anyway, I notice my girl is kind of overtired due to over-stimulation. She keeps rubbing her eyes and face, has faint dark eye rings and yawns quite a bit. These are signs that she's overtired. I also notice she doesn't sleep as much in the day as she used to. Then she becomes easily irritable and it's like she wants to sleep but she can't nod off easily. Even if she does sleep in the day, she will only sleep like 15 minutes to 30 minutes and wake up, crying. I try to think back what we had done to her a few days ago. The problem could be we brought her out too much and stretch her resting time too much (before we decided to implement a routine schedule for her). Certain days we only reached home close to 12 mn, like Christmas Eve. So what does over-stimulation mean? Babies are beginning to understand this world as days go by. When too much information gets to her sensory nervous system, she gets overstimulated. When she's overstimulated, she's overtired. When she's overtired, she can't sleep well. That's when we decided to implement a routine schedule for her to remind us (also to train her) that when it's time to go home for her to rest, it's time to go. I think before that, we almost treated her like an adult, thinking as long as her feedings and diaper changings are met, she can go out with us for as long as we want. Probably that ends up with her being cranky at times on days when we don't go out at all.

Bb_hc, I feel you. Everything is very worrying. Like sleep too much also worry, sleep too little also worry. Poo too much also scare, never poo also scare. I experience everything so really understand. .

Faithfully, don't think is go out too much causing cranky. When they grow older is like this one will become more cranky. They just want to explore more things and expose to more things.

Most importantly she sleeps well. What are the things that you are worried?
She wake up every one and half hours to two hours. Don't know what's wrong. Usually she can sleep three to four hours. Also worried that she don't drink enough milk coz each latch time is quite short but when I try to force it on her, she refuse to drink any more.

Faithfully, don't think is go out too much causing cranky. When they grow older is like this one will become more cranky. They just want to explore more things and expose to more things.
Lynn, you can google about over stimulation. At this stage, they should be sleeping for about 16 hours. Gradually then the sleeping hours will reduce as they grow up. We can stimulate them but not over stimulate. When my girl goes out, because everything is new to her, she doesn't sleep much. So end up she's overtired lor because I can really see that she's very tired and yet she can't sleep for long. When she's overtired, she can't sleep well. She will wake up on her own, crying after 15 minutes each time she falls asleep.This is her crankiness. End up we can't do our stuff too because she can't sleep for long.

First skool fees is super ex one. Have u register U better do fast cause always full one. Ok tomorrow I go down my house there Watson see. U were saying rub the toe Isit?

Mschar the clear nose one can get in guardian? I go kkh get today end up take wrong one go take eye drop %{^*~€<*#' so angry!

Yes can get in guardian. It's call Sterimar Sea water spray. Get the infant one. It's light blue.

Then use the pigeon tube to suck out. Must use the tube one, the pinch and suck one is useless.

Lynncandy and Faithfullyours, I check out first skool ifc price before the $600 govt subsidies for working mum their fees indeed is on the higher side. I think latest revision most of their outlet fees increase to around $1.6k already. I understand there are some outlet that charge cheaper don't know why. My ifc bright kids consider quite cheap $1.3k before subsidies :)

Mschar thank u. The pigeon one U referring to the one attached right?
ImageUploadedByForum1419963908.199145.jpg

Bbhc lynncandy don't have snow babies cause she is iui mummies :)

Talking about storage just received letter from kkh saying storage renewal. Now I don't know to extend another year anot. Can't bear to throw my embryos away thou.

My girls also will over stimulate. Can see that they are very tired want to sleep but just can't sleep. Then keep crying.

Lynncandy and Faithfullyours, I check out first skool ifc price before the $600 govt subsidies for working mum their fees indeed is on the higher side. I think latest revision most of their outlet fees increase to around $1.6k already. I understand there are some outlet that charge cheaper don't know why. My ifc bright kids consider quite cheap $1.3k before subsidies :)

Mschar thank u. The pigeon one U referring to the one attached right?
View attachment 456521

Bbhc lynncandy don't have snow babies cause she is iui mummies :)

Talking about storage just received letter from kkh saying storage renewal. Now I don't know to extend another year anot. Can't bear to throw my embryos away thou.

My girls also will over stimulate. Can see that they are very tired want to sleep but just can't sleep. Then keep crying.

Dun throw ur embryo away u can always keep it wait till ur gals are 2 yr old u can have another bb n pray u get a boy haha

Buddy, ya loh I got no choice as the selection is based on nearest ifc. Too far I also don't want to put them. Very xiong hor the school fee. My friend put her baby at cbd area more xiong double our cost per month. Think is 1.2 k after subsidy sonemore. Faithfully, you planning to send baby to ifc? If want must decide soon.
Bb_hc, I also want sheep baby but csec like can't have another one so fast.

actually me and hub probably wont go for number 3 already as 2 is seriously enough for us. we don't mind 2 gals as long as they grow up healthy. hub told me unless strike toto 1st prize then consider no. 3 lol. I think even strike also cannot go for no. 3 sg the living standard too high. both ifc fees can kill me already. I am still able to provide half bm half fm for my girls if on full fm I think our pocket really burn big hole.

storage not cheap for a year its $423. still got 6 blastocyst left in storage bank. really wasted but I know most likely say 99% wont go for number 3. shall discuss with hub again tonight.

Buddy, like wasted but well now standard of living really not easy. You discuss with your dh see how. I am on full fm so it is every week 1 tin. Luckily mine is nan which is one of the cheapest milk powder. my baby only can take cheap powder haha. Expensive one will have constipation. Also good help the mummy to save some money.
Kitkats, Circle, cheery, sumiko, dolly and the rest how are you doing?

guess what even the cheapest milk powder in sg is ex to me. imagine every week leh. your bb drink the same ml 100 as mine so if I use full fm I will finish 2 tins in 1 week, gosh. i use Enfamil one of the most ex in market :( i started off with the special diet one lagi more ex lol lucky when i change to the normal range they also can drink so now i buy the normal range its $10 cheaper.

yea was thinking of the rest of the mummies...all busy attending to their lo. we seems free huh lol.

Ya loh, cheapest milk is still very expensive. Oops we seems to be free? Haha no la, my baby sleeping then I can come and kpo a bit.

Buddy, ya loh I got no choice as the selection is based on nearest ifc. Too far I also don't want to put them. Very xiong hor the school fee. My friend put her baby at cbd area more xiong double our cost per month. Think is 1.2 k after subsidy sonemore. Faithfully, you planning to send baby to ifc? If want must decide soon.
Bb_hc, I also want sheep baby but csec like can't have another one so fast.

I also csect n we are trying to have no 2 liao I think as long as ur body recover have no 2 shld not be a problem. My frien she csect n she get preg again when her no 1 is 1 yr old

actually me and hub probably wont go for number 3 already as 2 is seriously enough for us. we don't mind 2 gals as long as they grow up healthy. hub told me unless strike toto 1st prize then consider no. 3 lol. I think even strike also cannot go for no. 3 sg the living standard too high. both ifc fees can kill me already. I am still able to provide half bm half fm for my girls if on full fm I think our pocket really burn big hole.

storage not cheap for a year its $423. still got 6 blastocyst left in storage bank. really wasted but I know most likely say 99% wont go for number 3. shall discuss with hub again tonight.

I had a frien she give birth to a baby boy twins then 10yrs later give birth to another bb gal n the age gap is 10 yrs lol

Back