(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yes!! Hahaha.. Epidural doesn't come cheap too.

Baby is getting too big for the belly. I don't remember the last time I slept well. But more sleepless nights(with no chance to nap) to come after birth...

Why no chance to nap? Thought can nap in the day at the same times that bb is sleeping? Thought NBs sleep a lot?

I think it is reasonable.

Assuming that the upper range for a 32 wk bb is 1.8 kg, and acceptable wt gain is 200g a week then 2.4 kg is ok.
My bb was 2kg at 34wks and was told that it's on the smaller size. Below avg. doc visit Tmr hopefully bb can put on 200g like wat u said :)

Morning mummies... I am having problem sleeping. Baby been moving a lot especially during my sleeping hours, can't sleep well throughout the night and still need to go to work :( not sure if baby moving throughout the whole night is normal?

My gynae told me same frequency of movements or increased movements (anytime in the day or night) is a good thing, it's only when you notice decreased movements that you need to alert gynae.

may I ask those who bought breastpump, which brand did you buy? previously I used Hygiae (one of those hospital grade pump) but I think spoilt already. now I cant decide which one to buy. should I get a normal and cheap one or get back hospital grade? I will direct latch most of the time..pumping the most 1 or 2 times a day or when I go back to work.

now dentist also dun wan to see me... coz pregnant ma

I read that preggers are more susceptible to gum disease due to hormones, and gum disease if severe may cause preterm labour. Try calling dentists until you find one who's willing to see you?

Change to a better toothpaste too. I use this really good green-and-white colour packaging herbal toothpaste sold at guardian.

I read that preggers are more susceptible to gum disease due to hormones, and gum disease if severe may cause preterm labour. Try calling dentists until you find one who's willing to see you?

Change to a better toothpaste too. I use this really good green-and-white colour packaging herbal toothpaste sold at guardian.

maybe thats why my #2 was preterm??? i always kenna gum problems when pregnant... very suay.... haizzz

Ok, are those liners flushable? I am not sure if those flushable ones are washable (Noob, never seen / feel b4 either). My mom did tell me the liners are washable

there are flushables and non flushable ones....

tolly joy and annakku ones are not flushable... i will juz throw away in a small bag

may I ask those who bought breastpump, which brand did you buy? previously I used Hygiae (one of those hospital grade pump) but I think spoilt already. now I cant decide which one to buy. should I get a normal and cheap one or get back hospital grade? I will direct latch most of the time..pumping the most 1 or 2 times a day or when I go back to work.
i got a freestyle .. but I am not too keen on directly latching too often. else u can research on the spectra. highly rated.

My dentist saw me at abt 6 mths pregnant and found a decay. She did a temporary solution for me and asked me to go back to her after I delivered.

My bb was 2kg at 34wks and was told that it's on the smaller size. Below avg. doc visit Tmr hopefully bb can put on 200g like wat u said :)
Week 34 at 2kg considered small for ur gynae?
Mine week 32 at ard 1.6kg my gynae okie w her wt eh.....is that this also seeing our wt?

Week 34 at 2kg considered small for ur gynae?
Mine week 32 at ard 1.6kg my gynae okie w her wt eh.....is that this also seeing our wt?
Ya my gynae was saying it's ok but on e lower percentile. My weight gain should b ard 10kg by nw. Lost 1kg last wk due to cough. N gynae didn't mention abt my weight at all... Think she is extra concern n careful coz #1 was only 2.3kg when I delivered at 36+5days. Juz manage to avoid nicu. Although current preg seems smooth she is monitoring me weekly in case prob occur again.... Makes me nervous also

oh , is it practical to use cloth diapers?
i know its more economical

I like to use cloth diapers after baby establish routine for poo. Infant still too yucky I think.. But people do it. I'm lazy. I wait til baby finish poo-ing or have harder stools. Then use them. It really helps for toilet training and it's also cheaper than disposable diapers. I bought the 6 pack from Mothercare/ Motherworks. The Charlie Banana ones are really good

I like to use cloth diapers after baby establish routine for poo. Infant still too yucky I think.. But people do it. I'm lazy. I wait til baby finish poo-ing or have harder stools. Then use them. It really helps for toilet training and it's also cheaper than disposable diapers. I bought the 6 pack from Mothercare/ Motherworks. The Charlie Banana ones are really good

is it the $39 one ?
is one big packet, then ownself fold kind?

I thought u still need it?

actually dun need much unless baby diarrhea then kenna rashes etc...

else i dun usually put diaper cream also...

and also too much diaper cream will cause build up in the cloth diapers and affect its absorbency ... so once in a while have to strip wash it ....

Ya my gynae was saying it's ok but on e lower percentile. My weight gain should b ard 10kg by nw. Lost 1kg last wk due to cough. N gynae didn't mention abt my weight at all... Think she is extra concern n careful coz #1 was only 2.3kg when I delivered at 36+5days. Juz manage to avoid nicu. Although current preg seems smooth she is monitoring me weekly in case prob occur again.... Makes me nervous also
Err.....I think I'll ask my blood dr on next tue for her opinion also.....actually for me outside looks okie in fact I have gained abt 10kg as well didnt realise it at all till checked w nurse for my pre-preg wt.....
Ya lor at least 2kg then can avoid nicu.....I am trying very hard to eat in order to increase her wt in healthy way not easy cos need to monitor my blood glucose at the same time.....

actually dun need much unless baby diarrhea then kenna rashes etc...

else i dun usually put diaper cream also...

and also too much diaper cream will cause build up in the cloth diapers and affect its absorbency ... so once in a while have to strip wash it ....
sorry, what is strip washing it?

I got pre-folds... doesn't look like there is sth to strip?

What is her wt? Lol u sure u will pinch her face or not? Haha :p
I c ultrasound I feel like taking all the pics cos hub's skills not so good lor sometimes snap pics or video all came up so blur.....shake head
at wk 32 she is 1.9 kg.... the photo is what dr tham snapped using his machine :D

and I think if bb kenna diarrhea..i'd just use disposable diapers. too shiong to catch up siah lolll

Use cloth diapers turnover rate very high... If you got a lot and got people help you wash during confinement then can use, cos the older people say use that baby won't have sensitive skin. My friend did use for awhile but she say she cannot catch up and the amount water use to wash, bills might go high. I think I will use disposable diapers... lazy

Back