(2015/6) June 2015 Mummies

Ok ok will call them to check price and timing thanks!

@chrisl , the lessons timing on Saturdays are:

9 - 11am / 11.30am - 1.30pm / 2 - 4pm

You can check the slots with them. Lessons are for per couples and the charges for NUH patients is $214 and Non NUH Patients are $246.10.

@dancing i went to asos n take a look....the maternity sale is really good!! Cant help but bought a few pieces! Haa thxs for the lobang!
@chrisl ok! I will check the wet markets in my area :)
@busygal mine a boy too haaa
Haha same here! I also bought some.. :)
Another fav place is actually Bugis Village. They have plenty of those cotton, stretchy dresses, both mid length and maxi length, which I bought when I had my number 1. I even got compliments for them and people asked me where I got them from. Cheap and good.

i also find leggings comfy i got a lot from h & m previously...too bad h&m here dun hv much maternity wear as compared to overseas. How many weeks r you now?
I think uniqlo's leggings are not bad thick enough too :) oh yup the maternity section is quite small too it I guess can just wear those bigger size clothes den at least after delivery still can wear yah. I'm 14 weeks now :)

If hub not ard, you can ask someone to go with u, class are meant to register in couples. not necessary to be hubby.

yup called and asked the lady said mum can hehe..then also they hv an express class (but minus the breastfeeding topic) on just one day only 9-6pm in march i'll probably take that as im not sure every weekend go there for 2 hrs I can manage..it is also cheaper $160.50 for NUH patient and $192.60 for non patient..

I think uniqlo's leggings are not bad thick enough too :) oh yup the maternity section is quite small too it I guess can just wear those bigger size clothes den at least after delivery still can wear yah. I'm 14 weeks now :)
oh im a week behind you :) do you feel cramps now off and on?

Waaaaaaahhhh... i havent know..

i dont feel cramp but after meals, my tummys skin will be so taut. If forget to bring lotion/bio oil.. so painful..

Hello mummies! Baby shy, no idea What's my baby gender next detail scan will be on 12jan!

Attachments

• 1419613838446.jpg
    1419613838446.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 223
Waaaaaaahhhh... i havent know..

i dont feel cramp but after meals, my tummys skin will be so taut. If forget to bring lotion/bio oil.. so painful..

you mean now can start applying oil/stretch mark cream/oil already? How many weeks r u now?

Wow...so excited can see gender already..can start shopping!! Im still waiting to see...my mil was already asking too lol

Hello, anyone going for pre-natal yoga? My gynae recommended me to start exercising to stay active and mobile as i have been on bed rest apst throughout first trimester due to very bad MS. Happy 2015 mummies! I also started applying stretch mark cream from biotherm, abit kiasu haha i am about 1kg below my pre-pregnancy weight now..

I also started to apply Palmers cocoa butter stretch marks cream since 2 weeks ago. Yest Watson got 1 for 1! So bought for spare. kiasu..lol

Yup, I started to apply when there is a little bump. :) is better to apply early I guess to prevent any stretch mark

(Belated)Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to jun15 MTBs! I joined this forum sometime ago and forgot about it. I think being preg makes me very blur and foegetful now. My edd 26/27 Jun. :) #1. Feeling more stressed den excited actually. Can someone help to add me in the FB group? [email protected] TIA. :)

Was browsing randomly thrg the thread and saw some of u talking about maternity wear.. I started wearing already. Feel so much more comfortable and dun have to worry the bump being 'too tight' inside. Hehe.

Lotsa of Baby Gals!!!! i like! hehehe...

mine still also shy to let us know the gender... have to endure and bear till the detailed scan in Feb!!!!

oh no I weighed myself today and I gained 2 kg already!!! the last time I weighed was a week ago..is it bbs growth spurt or my own growth spurt hahhaa maybe too much steamed rice rolls!

please dont employ a confinement lady by the name of AH CHOO. She is absolutely horrible. first day arrive she pass us the receipts of her taxi ride from custom woodlands to my place. She is from MELAKA. Anyway thats fine.

She told me she only given 21 days pass to be in Singapore.! so i ask her how? She ask us to apply work permit which would be another $200+. on top of S$2800.

She is not a big fan of Breastfeeding too. When i started breastfeeding with difficulty, it doesnt help her being there encouraging to bottled feed!

Please dont contact or employ her.
+60 16 359 8443

(Belated)Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to jun15 MTBs! I joined this forum sometime ago and forgot about it. I think being preg makes me very blur and foegetful now. My edd 26/27 Jun. :) #1. Feeling more stressed den excited actually. Can someone help to add me in the FB group? [email protected] TIA. :)

Was browsing randomly thrg the thread and saw some of u talking about maternity wear.. I started wearing already. Feel so much more comfortable and dun have to worry the bump being 'too tight' inside. Hehe.
Hi! Dun be stress! Need to relax and enjoy the pregnancy journey yah :) haha I'm getting more and more blur too even my hubby also said that xD

please dont employ a confinement lady by the name of AH CHOO. She is absolutely horrible. first day arrive she pass us the receipts of her taxi ride from custom woodlands to my place. She is from MELAKA. Anyway thats fine.

She told me she only given 21 days pass to be in Singapore.! so i ask her how? She ask us to apply work permit which would be another $200+. on top of S$2800.

She is not a big fan of Breastfeeding too. When i started breastfeeding with difficulty, it doesnt help her being there encouraging to bottled feed!

Please dont contact or employ her.
+60 16 359 8443

Hi LM,

Guess you must be furious about this CL. Chill ya..... thanks for sharing the info with us.

Lol my baby was also same position. I asked the doctor how come face down? He said it is just the orientation of the ultrasound probe...

I tot why the baby facing down. I tot She/He was sleepingg! Then I was wondering the waterbag inside us and the baby position...baby Means seems squeezed inside. Lol

Hello @lovelymoments

Try gmarket. SimplyHer(local) and maminuri (Korea) purchased twice already. Quality is good. I purchased a couple of shorts and pants from these 2.. check out reviews before buying. In case same seller name. :) best thing is.. it's cheaper den outside! The Working pants I bought was 20+... I saw the exact same pc retailing at $59.90 at jurong point! :/

Last edited:
Hello @lovelymoments

Try gmarket. SimplyHer(local) and maminuri (Korea) purchased twice already. Quality is good. I purchased a couple of shorts and pants from these 2.. check out reviews before buying. In case same seller name. :) best thing is.. it's cheaper den outside! The Working pants I bought was 20+... I saw the exact same pc retailing at $59.90 at jurong point! :/
Thanks mybossbump. I shall check it out. I keep wearing the same pants to work, feel so auntie. Maternity pants are atill the most comfortable now.

For maternity wear, anyone knows is there is any good online store in sg? I couldnt find much in asos..those I like dont have my size.

I bot from jumpeatcry and mabeldress. The pants from jumpeatcry the material is good.. I bot 2 of the "erica office pants" and 2 of the "alyssa leggings". Very comfortable and nice cut. I bot a dress there but the material i find a bit too thin. For tops & dresses, mabeldress quality is better and they have time offer sales.. very cheap. U can see if suitable for u :)

Back