(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Maybe ur threshold of pain is high thus u can't feel.... so better be careful

Since now lessen liao it may means u overwork today n cause the BH... continue to rest n monitor
Haha I was having bad cramps yesterday but turn out it was just stomachache. Felt better after going to the toilet. My threshold quite low eh. Ya probably it's just BH.
U rest well too!

Another lesson learnt

Please bring your Breast pump
When milk come in and engorged it is really painful

I have to send my hb back to take now sob

TMc can rent sterilizer . Pump too but need to buy the spare parts bo Hua

Haha I was having bad cramps yesterday but turn out it was just stomachache. Felt better after going to the toilet. My threshold quite low eh. Ya probably it's just BH.
U rest well too!

Oh dear hope u feel better soon. i read that if the pain/tightening goes away after u change position, then most prob its BH. Real contractions do not go away no matter what u do, and the intensity will only increase.

Another lesson learnt

Thanks, i was just abt to ask this qn of whether i need to bring the pump, cos my hospital bag (luggage) is bursting already. Hope u r recovering well from your c sect and your princess is doing well! :)

Another lesson learnt

Uh thanks! I was thinking whether to bring. Cause I thought the hosp will provide haha

Oh dear hope u feel better soon. i read that if the pain/tightening goes away after u change position, then most prob its BH. Real contractions do not go away no matter what u do, and the intensity will only increase.

Thanks, i was just abt to ask this qn of whether i need to bring the pump, cos my hospital bag (luggage) is bursting already. Hope u r recovering well from your c sect and your princess is doing well! :)
Thanks dear. I think probably it's just bh. Hahaa I want a jan baby

Yes better to bring unless u wan to send your hubby home to collect
My princess blood group as mine crash and this morning jaundice very high doing phototherapy and result for 2nd test just now only improve abit so got to continue with the phototherapy

The nurse at nuh say Cox I first time mum, prop wun have milk, so don't need bring pump. :p

@winnielove, ur bb head very low le rite? Might be really anytime. We reach 37wk le. Hehe
If the contractions is getting more n more regular, better call ur doc hot line. !

The nurse at nuh say Cox I first time mum, prop wun have milk, so don't need bring pump. :p

@winnielove, ur bb head very low le rite? Might be really anytime. We reach 37wk le. Hehe
If the contractions is getting more n more regular, better call ur doc hot line. !
Hahah! Ya first time mum prob not so fast.

Yes finally 37weeks. I am asking him to stay in there for a couple more days lol! I haven wash his bedsheet cause keep raining

My princess blood group as mine crash and this morning jaundice very high doing phototherapy and result for 2nd test just now only improve abit so got to continue with the phototherapy
How do we sterilise pump at home ah? As in after boiling the parts, put in container then hosp can just use like that? Or need to go hosp sterilise again?

Hope ur princess recovers from jaundice asap!!

It was quite regular just now. But seems to have lessen. But I thought only tightening with pain then need to go hosp?
Think as long as u feel tightening at regular intervals it may be a pre labour sign. My gynae said to admit once it's 5 minutes apart.

Ya menses pain cramp... but my edd 1st Feb. . But risk of preterm labour...

I tend to sleep on my right as it's more comfy. N these few days I am more tired than usual so slept more.

Then I have this pain from my gums to head to shoulder ... once i sit up or walk around the pain will be gone but if I lie down again the pain will come back. It's so painful that my tears auto drop....

We can't eat panadol now right ?? I hope it's not high blood pressure ... hope juz heaty only....

Any remedies ???I drank a lot water n liang teh liao
Think normal panadol shd be ok but I try to avoid unless really necessary. Heaty probably can take coconut water?

Think normal panadol shd be ok but I try to avoid unless really necessary. Heaty probably can take coconut water?
Took liao... barley chrysanthemum tea coconut water....

Sometimes it pain until I wan give up straight go hospital ask them let me give birth ... but only 35 weeks
.. Bo bian have to bit the bullet n hang on... didn't had a good sleep for days already

I am avoiding panadol... use ice pack to relief some pain :(

Affect my mood alot due to not enough sleep.... very grouchy.. haizz hope I won't have a cranky baby

Another lesson learnt

My friend said Mt A will be able to rent breast pump. Nurses will stetilize for u. Even if u bring your own, nurses will not sterilize your personal pump. So ppl going Mt A got to take note.

Another lesson learnt

already warned you liao...u still nvr bring :/

Hope your princess get better soon!

How do we sterilise pump at home ah? As in after boiling the parts, put in container then hosp can just use like that? Or need to go hosp sterilise again?

i think good enough... after sterilise you can also use zip lock bag... if you nvr open the box/bag should be pretty air tight...

Must bring pump ah? My no 1, milk only came in on day 5, will it be faster for no 2? Think I going to bring luggage haha, dump everything in, go hm also easier...a bit kua zhang but better than having a lot of barang barang..just load one luggage into the boot to go hm!

Must bring pump ah? My no 1, milk only came in on day 5, will it be faster for no 2? Think I going to bring luggage haha, dump everything in, go hm also easier...a bit kua zhang but better than having a lot of barang barang..just load one luggage into the boot to go hm!
I also packed my stuff in a small luggage..hehe

Sometimes it pain until I wan give up straight go hospital ask them let me give birth ... but only 35 weeks
.. Bo bian have to bit the bullet n hang on... didn't had a good sleep for days already

Affect my mood alot due to not enough sleep.... very grouchy.. haizz hope I won't have a cranky baby
Jiayou babe! Hang in there!! You are reaching the finishing line :) it will all be worth it for baby!

Hmm. How about Honey water? Coconut works for me though. Hope you recover soon

Having all sorts of weird pains on and off today plus baby super active all afternoon making me feel so uncomfortable n sore below :(

I can imagine! Baby is running out of space inside us. Every single kick sends me to the toilet to pee. So uncomfortable right! And I am always afraid my water bag might break or something. Are you hoping to deliver soon? Heehee.. I am!! Though I'm scared. :D

Haha...know what u mean by what a waste..cos no matter how much u use, we will still be billed the full amount..trying to catch a nap but baby making me very uncomfortable, like pushing my rib cage...sitting down to try to sleep..lying down doesn't help.

Yes!! Hahaha.. Epidural doesn't come cheap too.

Baby is getting too big for the belly. I don't remember the last time I slept well. But more sleepless nights(with no chance to nap) to come after birth...

Ya menses pain cramp... but my edd 1st Feb. . But risk of preterm labour...

I tend to sleep on my right as it's more comfy. N these few days I am more tired than usual so slept more.

Then I have this pain from my gums to head to shoulder ... once i sit up or walk around the pain will be gone but if I lie down again the pain will come back. It's so painful that my tears auto drop....

We can't eat panadol now right ?? I hope it's not high blood pressure ... hope juz heaty only....

Any remedies ???I drank a lot water n liang teh liao

I see. Then you gotta take extra care. Lie down to rest as much as possible. February is still weeks away.

Could it be hormonal changes? We get all sorts of unexplained discomfort. Highlight to your gynae during the next visit. We can take paracetamol if the pain is really unbearable.

Maybe it's not heaty. Don't take too much liang. I realised I am sensitive towards coconuts. It's too liang for me and I ended up with bloated stomach and night cough. Recovered recently but dare not touch coconut again.

Hi mummies,

Im new here on this thread. Im a FTM...will turn 36weeks this coming wednesday. Juz recently baby has been super active n moving extremely alot (my tummy become super stretched & odd shaped) especially at night..when im supposed to sleep. Bahh! Dis always keeps me up at night. Its quite normal right? Cos sometimes feels like he is gonna burst out of this tummy. Lols.

Hi mummies,

Im new here on this thread. Im a FTM...will turn 36weeks this coming wednesday. Juz recently baby has been super active n moving extremely alot (my tummy become super stretched & odd shaped) especially at night..when im supposed to sleep. Bahh! Dis always keeps me up at night. Its quite normal right? Cos sometimes feels like he is gonna burst out of this tummy. Lols.

Hi, it's normal. Mine is super active at.night and with the limited space.. I felt like alien is gonna burst out from my stomach anytime.. hahhha
My doc say active very good!

Morning mummies... I am having problem sleeping. Baby been moving a lot especially during my sleeping hours, can't sleep well throughout the night and still need to go to work :( not sure if baby moving throughout the whole night is normal?

Morning mummies... I am having problem sleeping. Baby been moving a lot especially during my sleeping hours, can't sleep well throughout the night and still need to go to work :( not sure if baby moving throughout the whole night is normal?

High 5. Same here. I sleep so late and feel so unrested the next morning wen have to go work. I guess like what sunflower07 said..active means good. Hahah at least its a good sign.

Mine sleeps in the day...but at night ah..wahhh.

I realise I feel more of her moving when I am sitting up or laying on my back. If I lay sideways, don't really feel that much of movement and I can sleep. The intensity is not as big as laying on my back.

I realise I feel more of her moving when I am sitting up or laying on my back. If I lay sideways, don't really feel that much of movement and I can sleep. The intensity is not as big as laying on my back.
for me, I can feel her protesting violently quite often when I "squash" her by lying on my right...

this is what I do sometimes on purpose when she is super lazy the whole day... need to check her movements!!

my tooth/ shoulder / head pain was so painful last night that i cried very long and pop a pandol extra but end up still pain...

end up most of the night i am sitting upright to ease the pain... lie down = pain again....

stupid pain refuse to go away, makes me a panda now ...

and weather so nice to sleep in now !

for me, I can feel her protesting violently quite often when I "squash" her by lying on my right...

this is what I do sometimes on purpose when she is super lazy the whole day... need to check her movements!!

Haha, u notti.. disturb her... haha
i think when i lay on my left, she got more space to move, ended up i can't really feel her.
If i lay on my back, i can really feel her moving and its super painful coz she poke her hands and her feet out.. i actually feel her thigh bone the other day coz she was pushing it to near to my tummy.

Haha, u notti.. disturb her... haha
i think when i lay on my left, she got more space to move, ended up i can't really feel her.
If i lay on my back, i can really feel her moving and its super painful coz she poke her hands and her feet out.. i actually feel her thigh bone the other day coz she was pushing it to near to my tummy.
Haha and if u manage to see ur belly u can see that it looks very funny right? So cute one lor...

my tooth/ shoulder / head pain was so painful last night that i cried very long and pop a pandol extra but end up still pain...

end up most of the night i am sitting upright to ease the pain... lie down = pain again....

o dear.... poor thing... my colleague had the gum pain too when she was pregnant.

I had this pain going down from my right butt cheek to my thigh every night.. gotta ask my hub to massage for me..

Hey u may wish to get ur tooth checked. The pain may be due to a decayed tooth?

Haha and if u manage to see ur belly u can see that it looks very funny right? So cute one lor...

Yap, its slanted to the sides and odd shapes. I am always looking at my tummy coz i lay incline on my back with a lot of pillow behind then i always pull up my t-shirt and bare my tummy. Ytd the fan was blowing at me and my hub ask me eh ur tummy not cold ah. hahaa

Back