2WW - for those TTC-ing

chloe, i only did once 2 yrs back and my menses nvr gone bk to normal :(
I even seen TCM Dr CQM taking her medicine but still very light flow. Now, i went to the toilet and saw red blood liao but still light as it doesnt stain the panty liner at all.
Spoken to the Staff nurse, she did comfort me and ask me to monitor. Meanwhile i try to do a pregnancy test to make sure im not pregnant before taking letzorele. (which i think im not la)
wondersss, i am also in my flow and taking letrozole . my iui will be in March, going for counseling soon. meanwhile i have stopped temping, since i am taking letrozole, i just bd e days dr tan asked me to + i will continue to bd even aft e days he asked me too. he gave me e pills up to march when i do iui.

chloe, i only did once 2 yrs back and my menses nvr gone bk to normal :(
I even seen TCM Dr CQM taking her medicine but still very light flow. Now, i went to the toilet and saw red blood liao but still light as it doesnt stain the panty liner at all.
Spoken to the Staff nurse, she did comfort me and ask me to monitor. Meanwhile i try to do a pregnancy test to make sure im not pregnant before taking letzorele. (which i think im not la)
So before ivf ur flow was regular?? So strange... I didn't know ivf will screw it up.

dr tan also asked me to forget all the test kits. lol . i am not buying anymore but i still have many hundreds of test kits in stock. every time i bought 100pcs 100pcs cos of my long irregular cycles, but after taking letrozole and aft ovulating, my menses are pretty much in control, not as long as 50 days 70 days 90 days.... so pray pray everything went on smoothly... and my menses don delay. althou i cried and felt v disappointed every time i see red, but i felt relieved that it has not been delayed for toooo long... a few days of delay is ok for me.. and i also try not to bother abt e symptoms too much cos every period may be diff symptoms. just like what ppl said every pregnancy is different.

So before ivf ur flow was regular?? So strange... I didn't know ivf will screw it up.
chloe, before my ivf my menses also irregular but still can see red flow.. but now is spot n spot and the flow is v light.. almost the first day.. the redness is gone..:oops::oops: CQM say IVF is harmful for our bodies cos too much injections..

dr tan also asked me to forget all the test kits. lol . i am not buying anymore but i still have many hundreds of test kits in stock. every time i bought 100pcs 100pcs cos of my long irregular cycles, but after taking letrozole and aft ovulating, my menses are pretty much in control, not as long as 50 days 70 days 90 days.... so pray pray everything went on smoothly... and my menses don delay. althou i cried and felt v disappointed every time i see red, but i felt relieved that it has not been delayed for toooo long... a few days of delay is ok for me.. and i also try not to bother abt e symptoms too much cos every period may be diff symptoms. just like what ppl said every pregnancy is different.
Emily, well done! At least u are moving 1 step at a time... remember the last time you still dont dare to do this dont dare to do that... jiayou ok... maybe u will get your rainbow bb faster before IUI.. :D:D

chloe, before my ivf my menses also irregular but still can see red flow.. but now is spot n spot and the flow is v light.. almost the first day.. the redness is gone..:oops::oops: CQM say IVF is harmful for our bodies cos too much injections..

Emily, well done! At least u are moving 1 step at a time... remember the last time you still dont dare to do this dont dare to do that... jiayou ok... maybe u will get your rainbow bb faster before IUI.. :D:D
hopefully... there were times that i can't move on... bought some inspiration books to read...

Hi all mummies and mummies to be:)
I am also trying for my #2 after my #1, 5 yrs ago:(

Being a PCOS patient , it made me more difficult to concieve:'( went kkh and is at my 3 cycle of clomid. Don't think i am pregnant but have been feeling nausea and giddy and unwell since last week.. I am now 17 days past my period. Seen a gp, she mention something like it is possible that I am pregnant but bcos the foetus is not implanted there would not be any symptoms so she didn't take pregnancy test for me.

Gg to have blood test on nxt tue to test for my ovaluation level...hope the blood test can tell me whether I am ovaluating ( or pregnant )...

Baby dust to all !!

Hi ladies, just checked in for tww count down. On dpo 11 today. Tomorrow might test if temp remains high. Have been having weird pain and cramp on one side. Pms symptoms very mild this time round.

Emily, although i hardly visit here but we are ard the same time. Ttc for a year plus le. Letzs cont to jy till we graduate!

Hi ladies, just checked in for tww count down. On dpo 11 today. Tomorrow might test if temp remains high. Have been having weird pain and cramp on one side. Pms symptoms very mild this time round.

Emily, although i hardly visit here but we are ard the same time. Ttc for a year plus le. Letzs cont to jy till we graduate!
Good luck! Sounds positive!

Hi all mummies and mummies to be:)
I am also trying for my #2 after my #1, 5 yrs ago:(

Being a PCOS patient , it made me more difficult to concieve:'( went kkh and is at my 3 cycle of clomid. Don't think i am pregnant but have been feeling nausea and giddy and unwell since last week.. I am now 17 days past my period. Seen a gp, she mention something like it is possible that I am pregnant but bcos the foetus is not implanted there would not be any symptoms so she didn't take pregnancy test for me.

Gg to have blood test on nxt tue to test for my ovaluation level...hope the blood test can tell me whether I am ovaluating ( or pregnant )...

Baby dust to all !!
17 days late for period would show positive test on hpt if ur preg liao... why don't u just test?

Ttc makes me feel like I'm taking a monthly test with only 1 question. Result is only pass or fail. No such things as A, B, C, D etc. Then while waiting for the report card, the feeling is mixture of excitement, nervous, worried etc etc. Haha.. Praying hard for a pass... :)

Ttc is a test indeed but the real big challenge comes when one becomes a parent. It's so not easy to be one, especially with the pace and peer pressure existence in Singapore. Sometimes (I guess just to make myself feel better with no bfp), I think it's not such a "non ideal" situation to not have a child. However, I also truly believe that all women are strong to rise to any occasion. Just my thoughts.

17 days late for period would show positive test on hpt if ur preg liao... why don't u just test?

Oops,chloe, i mean I am 17 days after my period...The gp I seen ytd said if pregnant foetus is not implanted yet so won't be able to detect. Was on clomid for ovaluation so need to do blood test to test for level of ovaluation on tue,30 Dec, to see if I have truly ovaluated. If level is high chances of concieving is higher.

Maybe it's my feeling,I don't think I concieve this time:(

Ttc is a test indeed but the real big challenge comes when one becomes a parent. It's so not easy to be one, especially with the pace and peer pressure existence in Singapore. Sometimes (I guess just to make myself feel better with no bfp), I think it's not such a "non ideal" situation to not have a child. However, I also truly believe that all women are strong to rise to any occasion. Just my thoughts.
I do agreed that it is even tougher to be a parent. Some times i think maybe in my current state of mind, i am not fated to be one becoz i dont i have the quality to be one or to like kids enough to desire it.

Good luck! Sounds positive!
Did a test today and the result is BFN. :(. the whole night i couldnt sleep well becoz of the nagging cramp on one side. but the cramp has gone now... Dunno what to expect. i just have to wait for AF on 31st. what a way to end the year. :confused:

I do agreed that it is even tougher to be a parent. Some times i think maybe in my current state of mind, i am not fated to be one becoz i dont i have the quality to be one or to like kids enough to desire it.

Did a test today and the result is BFN. :(. the whole night i couldnt sleep well becoz of the nagging cramp on one side. but the cramp has gone now... Dunno what to expect. i just have to wait for AF on 31st. what a way to end the year. :confused:
My af is also due on 31st... seems u are testing too early if it's so... try test again on 30th

As a parent of one, i can tell u that life is not easy whether u have kids or not. They are different challenges in different seasons of your life. Every season there is something to rejoice and also other things that test u. Important thing is never take forgranted what u are already blessed with in ur current state, be it a good hb, or good health, a good job, or kids.

My af is also due on 31st... seems u are testing too early if it's so... try test again on 30th
We are cycle buddies then! We can count down to it together. How is ur symptoms so far? Today tummy feels weird, like mild cramp but some times feel like urge to go ladies.

We are cycle buddies then! We can count down to it together. How is ur symptoms so far? Today tummy feels weird, like mild cramp but some times feel like urge to go ladies.
I fail so many times I have zero expectations liao. Today got my usual pre af headache. And this cycle I didn't manage to bd much in the most crucial days. Heh. But it's ok la we Jiayou tgt... even if fail think of it as a fresh start to 2015!

I fail so many times I have zero expectations liao. Today got my usual pre af headache. And this cycle I didn't manage to bd much in the most crucial days. Heh. But it's ok la we Jiayou tgt... even if fail think of it as a fresh start to 2015!
Mi too ! And my cycle give different pattern all the time. Pattern more than badminton! I suspect this time i have low metabolism problem. My temp fell to 35.8 pre-o and now only 36.1.

help.. i have been charting my bbt and it showed temp drop on day 19. also had spotting like brown discharge. did the BD as shown. however today (day 23) i had dark red blood. just about 2-3 spots for whole of today. i really dont know if this is ovulation or implantation. doesnt seem like both cuz my temps are so low and my usual cycle is at 38 days. extremely mild cramps with slight pressure yest, no sore boobs or anything else. please give my your advice, much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_4466.JPG
    IMG_4466.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 180
Hi lemontart, i am not too sure. But from online sources low bbt is a sign of low metabolism. My temp sudden drop drastically. Pcos and low metabolism has some relation too.

Hi lemontart, i am not too sure. But from online sources low bbt is a sign of low metabolism. My temp sudden drop drastically. Pcos and low metabolism has some relation too.
Hi meaerceci

I have pcos and my bbt is low.. haiz.....
maybe coz of pcos my metabolic rate is low too :(

Honestly, i don't know, have not done any test. My cycle is always regular. I used to have problem with my mense flow but it has been back to normal few month ago. Just that last cycle was anovulation. Just once so far too, since i started ttc. I don't think i have PCOS, but i think i am starting to have low metabolism. I just hope it wont lead me to PCOS.

Honestly, i don't know, have not done any test. My cycle is always regular. I used to have problem with my mense flow but it has been back to normal few month ago. Just that last cycle was anovulation. Just once so far too, since i started ttc. I don't think i have PCOS, but i think i am starting to have low metabolism. I just hope it wont lead me to PCOS.
Have u ttc for a year? Don't think u have pcos based on ur regular cycles but u can do tests to rule out other factors

Can i take tcm medicine and folic acid together? Should my hubby take folic acid? Just trying to think of ways to increase our chance....

Hi maerceci,
Dont worry. I have had a cycle of anovulation before and I also had cycles where my BBT dipped to 35.sth but I was not diagnosed with pcos. For a peace of mind, I suggest to go for a check up with a gynae. After I done the checks, i feel so relived. Hope that helps.

Can i take tcm medicine and folic acid together? Should my hubby take folic acid? Just trying to think of ways to increase our chance....

Think some ladies recommend a few hours apart between tcm med n western med if worried about clashing.
For hubby, can consider taking Mega Men frm GNC. There is folic acid inside and also some other ingredients beneficial for men.

joyousbb, how low is ur bbt?
Hi maerceci, my bbt is like this low.
couldn't be so low right? The thermometer is new....not those ear scan type..normal electronic type

Attachments

• 2014-12-28 20.39.37.png
    2014-12-28 20.39.37.png
    58 KB · Views: 201
  • 2014-12-28 20.38.58.png
    2014-12-28 20.38.58.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 198
Hi maerceci,
Dont worry. I have had a cycle of anovulation before and I also had cycles where my BBT dipped to 35.sth but I was not diagnosed with pcos. For a peace of mind, I suggest to go for a check up with a gynae. After I done the checks, i feel so relived. Hope that helps.
Thanks for sharing. :)

Your bbt readings do look not norm. However maybe your thermometer is sord sord one? Why not get another and try out a few days? If really the same, would you like to consider seeing TCM, if you are not seeing one?

Couple of years ago, before TCM, my pre O temps could be 35.x. After TCM, it went up to 36.2 +/- and it stays this way though I've stopped TCM. Maybe also due to some lifestyle change.

I remember sinseh told me generally a "colder" body is harder to conceive, in TCM term. But I hope it's really just your bad QC thermometer.

If you are taking the temp correctly, i think is best to consult a doctor on ur bbt. I read that low metabolism affects fertility. We have to normalize our temp somehow.

Thanks, Redvel and Maerceci. :)

@redvel, I read about low temp affecting fertility. Don't know why after taking clomid my body became worst... It is suppose to help me in ovulating but ended up my temp so low

I also read previous postings somewhere about BBT thermometer... any idea where can I get it? is it better?

Happy start of the week and ending year 2014... :)

Your bbt readings do look not norm. However maybe your thermometer is sord sord one? Why not get another and try out a few days? If really the same, would you like to consider seeing TCM, if you are not seeing one?

Couple of years ago, before TCM, my pre O temps could be 35.x. After TCM, it went up to 36.2 +/- and it stays this way though I've stopped TCM. Maybe also due to some lifestyle change.

I remember sinseh told me generally a "colder" body is harder to conceive, in TCM term. But I hope it's really just your bad QC thermometer.
Redvel, I did tiao my body with TMC before I got married and gave birth to my #1....after that stop...

I went tCM because then I always have giddy spells and shoulder and neck always suan and aching... the phyisican gave me medicine that got cordyceps and very expensive the med, but I helps to get rid of my problems.. until now I don't have neck and shoulder aching, but giddiness started since my 3rd cycle of clomid.. the gp say side effects of clomid wouldn't last so long after I menstruate

my temperature ranges from 36.1 to 36.8
i'm using omron thermometer, got it from watson or guardian..

1023_DOECOTEMPB.jpg
pixie ng, I am using exactly the same thermometer! so coincidental....I got it from unity..same brand..got 2 types..one is cheaper and takes longer time to finish taking temp, the other is few dollar more exp and takes temp faster....

pixie ng, I am using exactly the same thermometer! so coincidental....I got it from unity
haha.. i think this brand digital is cheapest...
by the way, you can gey gey go to the clinic and ask the nurse measure your temperature...
then you can know what ur thermometer gt spolit or not

because different brand, somehow the calibration is different...
few months back i forgot to bring my thermometer with me when i went for vacation, i just grab any thermometer from the pharmacy.. end up my temperature ranges from 36.9 to 37.5!!

Ya lo, crazy.. I suspect the thermometer is spolit!
I got mine from guardian. It says it's for bbt. I know there are many brands in the market but that one works fine and not expensive. I think I saw another one at 30ish bucks. Huh.

How old is your little angel? *love*.

Have u try temping during mid day? Isit as low? Mine at least went to 36.4
i thought bbt only accurate if you take it first thing in the morning? like you still in your bed when you just woke up?

coz when you start moving, the temperature will start rising...

i thought bbt only accurate if you take it first thing in the morning? like you still in your bed when you just woke up?

coz when you start moving, the temperature will start rising...
Yes, that is right. I only try to experiment ard to see if my temp is that low all day

Back