Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner to housekeep my place on fortnightly basis. I am staying at Admiralty. Please PM me if you have any recommendations. TIA. ☺

I am looking for a part time cleaner to clean my place once a week. I stay in Punggol. Please pm me if you have any one to recommend. Thank you!

Hi all,

I'm looking for a cleaning service for Post Renovation on this weekend @ Yishun.
Any recommendation?

Thanks!

HI any recommenation for part time cleaner at m cantonment area? Either weekdays after 7 pm or weekend. Once per week. Pls pm me

Hi all,

Any good part time helper to intro? I am staying in Jurong West area. I only need the helper on the following:

1. Wash toilets
  2. Mop floor
  3. Wipe windows
  4. General dusting of furnitures
Must not be afraid of dog ( my dog bark a bit but definitely do not bite).
Thanks !

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner to housekeep my place on fortnightly basis. I am staying at Admiralty. Please PM me if you have any recommendations. TIA. ☺

Me too staying in admiralty... need a part time weekly cleaner on weekends. 3 to 4 hours

Hi, I need a local cleaning auntie for weekend once a week. Im staying in Blk 600+ woodlands avenue 4 HDB.

Services needed:-
Basic cleaning of furnitures
Washing of 1 alternate toilet
Vacuum and Mop Floors
Window cleaning
Ad-Hoc

Please contact me 91695738.

Thank you.

My cleaning auntie has been with me for a year and a half. She is very honest and responsible. Currently she has a slot to fill in as the family has engaged a maid. She is looking for weekly cleaning service required for Tampines, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, North south line...

She charges me $15 per hour. You can drop me an email for her contact if interested. Thanks.

Can you please send me her contact if she's still available.
Thanks.

I stay at 85 TELOK BLANGAH HEIGHTS. Anyone living around me using part time maid, care to introduce to me?

Has to be reliable and trustable, and cleans well. I believe that's what everyone is basically looking for.

Please let me know the rates.

As of now, I only need her to clean my house to prepare for CNY, 4 room flat, only me and my hubby, rarely have time to clean the shelves, surfaces and windows. Some times we clean areas that we regularly use, that's about it. As both are working.

So I need someone to clean the shelves, cabinets, surfaces, windows, 2 small toilets. And if have time, the floors. It's an ad hoc request that a regular, for now. If she's good I may consider using her fortnightly.

Hi, you can try my part time cleaner as well, her attitude is quite good, her contact is 84093128, she speaks mandarin.
hi shu hua's costumers, shu hua has just lost her handphone, she may not come to your home these few days(around 06Jan) since all data is inside her phone. will post her new phone number as soon as she get the new phone.

_her new phone number is 94335718(11Jan2015)

Last edited:
What's her name? Chinese speaking, is She local or foreigner? If foreigner, permitted to work in sgp?

Are you able to advise the market rates foe these requests.

Also, will She come to telOK blangah area? Most of them choose locations near their houses, which I totally understand.

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner for Saturdays on fortnightly basis. I am staying in Yishun. Please PM or msg me at 98763517 if you have any recommendations or if you are providing services. Thanks.

Hi all,

I am looking for a part time cleaner.
once per weekday.

I am staying in hougang area. H/p 98592120 (mr Ong)

Anyone good to intro?

Thanks in advance.

My helper is from Myanmar. V hardworking and cleans v well. She will ask for a cloth to wipe away water after mopping to avoid crack tiles. She cleans the kitchen too. Fridge, cupboard, stove etc. I engaged her nearly 2 mths. I paid her 4hrs 60 bucks cuz she stay west while I stay north east :)
Hi Joyce, can I have her contact please. Thanks.

Hi I'm looking for a part time helper to help with some basic chores like ironing, vacuuming, mopping, washing toilets n cleaning windows. I live in the east (siglap) and prefer the cleaner to come once or twice a week (one weekday and one weekend). Pls pm me if you have any good recommendations!

Hi,
Im looking for part time cleaner to be cleaning my place at Boon Lay.

Prefer the cleaner to come once or twice a month on weekdays(Noon or evening are fine) for cleaning.

Pls pm me if you have any contact to share.

Thank you.:)

Any good part time cleaner to recommend? (Mandarin speaking)
I am staying near to Jurong East Swimming Complex.
Every Saturday from 10am to 2pm(4 hours)

I am providing home cleaning.
Job scope:
vacuuming, mopping, washing utensils, cleaning kitchen, ironing of clothes, dusting of the room and cleaning of toilets.

Please msg or call me at 97669126 (Shirley)

Thank you!

Hi Shirley,

I am staying at Jurong East. What is your rate? Please PM me.

Thank you.

Hi all,
I'm looking for a part time maid who can come once a week. No need to do ironing. I just need help with washing the toilet, stove, cupboard , windows. Just general cleaning.
My location is at kallang.

Good morning.

Looking for helper urgently on weekly basis 4 hours to do cleaning on Saturday morning. Location-Pasir Ris,

Please recommend.

I stay in jurong west I need a part time maid to help up my mum two time per month and I can only afford to pay $10-15 per hour four hour per time do let me know a good part time maid and can speak chinese so my mother can understand please pm me thanks

My cleaning auntie has been with me for a year and a half. She is very honest and responsible. Currently she has a slot to fill in as the family has engaged a maid. She is looking for weekly cleaning service required for Tampines, Yishun, Sembawang, Woodlands, North south line...

She charges me $15 per hour. You can drop me an email for her contact if interested. Thanks.
Can you pm me her number? tq

I live in Tampines area. Is she still available? I'm interested. Please pm me thanks!

Urgently looking for a part time maid on monthly basis. Prefer to come on Friday or Saturday morning, 4 hrs each visit. Location at sengkang, 5min walking distance from buangkok mrt.

Job scope:
- Cleaning of windows & grilles
- wipe all kitchen cabinets & appliances
- cleaning of two toilets
- dust & mop floors
- ad-hoc task as needed

Pls pm me if u hv any good one to recommend

Hi im looking for a part time maid between tanjong pagar & Chinatown area. Must be honest , any recommendation ?

Back