Terminating maid with minimal costs

Hello!

My indo maid has been with me for four months. She has loan up till April next year. She already told me she wants go back indo once she pays off the loan. Since I knw she is short term, I already told agent keep a look out for trf maid. Now my current maid ORD mood. More lazy n irresponsible than before. Caught her talking at pavilion with two Indian men.

I knw I need pay lodging n levy up to a month if I sent her back agent. Reli hate to spend $ on these crap. Can I cancel her work permit then buy air ticket send her off? Any suggestions wat is the best way? Contract says I need give a month notice to terminate her. These maids are really waste of time and $ when they are not serious to come Sg to work.

Thanks

U shd just rtn her back to agent and let agent go deal with her.......and get the agent to get the replacement ASAP. i have similar situation before. Please let her go before she starts to give stranger your house details and etc.

Just an advice :)

Thanks! Yes, I'm also very worried she will try something funny. We have children, our hm etc etc. I don't what she has to lose. She told want earn $ to buy house, give her parents a better n will work properly. Crap.. :mad::(

Back