(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Another set of gifts...

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/mobile/singapore/babies-born-in-2015-to/1550384.html?cid=FBSG

posb-gift-bag.jpg

And need to find space to store. So many mittens liao!!!

Finally wake up
3.4kg .. She was in nicu since birth but now all ok and pd say can get of nicu

Like #1 Gynae got problem pulling her out and she was abit blue and her arm wasn't moving much maybe due to ga so pd worry so put her in nicu for oxygen threat and She is w hungry bb and she drunk 25 ml of fm when I am stil drowsy

Heng had c sect today coz she really no space in my tummy and her arms are in odd position

Finally wake up

Like #1 Gynae got problem pulling her out and she was abit blue and her arm wasn't moving much maybe due to ga so pd worry so put her in nicu for oxygen threat and She is w hungry bb and she drunk 25 ml of fm when I am stil drowsy

Heng had c sect today coz she really no space in my tummy and her arms are in odd position

Gong xi gong xi!!

Finally wake up

Glad that both princess and you are fine!
Rest well Esther:)

Finally wake up

Congrats.. have a good rest...

Finally wake up

Congratulations! 3.4kg wow. Heng u decide to c sect eary. Rest well

Finally wake up

Congrat.....have a gd rest ya...

Your princess must be chubby...3.4kg??

Last edited:
Finally wake up

Congrats !!! Good weight... heng today bring her out... glad she is ok

Finally wake up

Congrats babe! Glad you and baby are well. Have a good rest and enjoy your baby! Hehe :)

Finally wake up

Congrats congrats!! Speedy recovery to you :)

Finally wake up

Congratz and rest well!

Finally wake up

Have a good rest and u r w ur princess...have fun :)
Enjoy confinement while cl w u n take good care of urself :)

Finally wake up

Congratulations, @PTB7674 !!! Wah, both your #1 and #2 quite big (for petite woman); must be your hubby's big size genes. Have a good rest!

I be inducing on 5 Jan. Bb weight 2.7kg at 36w5d. Doc say abit big for me but should be OK. Hehe

Hi 5, I'm having my c sect on 5 Jan too! My feng shui master came back with either 2, 5 or 9 Jan, saw my gynae today, he says 5 Jan will be ideal at 37 +5, so fingers crossed, I can tahan for the next 1.5 wks. My c sect will be under GA as well, cos he says with epi, sometimes it can drive the blood pressure down, so since my bp is low to start with, plus i'm at risk of bleeding, its better that I do it under GA so that they have more control over my vital signs.

Finally wake up

Congrats!! Rest well!!

Finally wake up

Congrats and rest well!! :)

How come?
To avoid infection i think . My 1st one never take wound recover real fast ! 2nd one got eat and it took me more than 2 weeks to recover .. 3rd one never take also recover faster ... :)

Is it also true that can't take ginger if breastfeeding??
If bb no jaundice its Okie to take ginger , as they say ginger will rid wind ...

I did take ginger even my girl have slight jaundice .

Finally wake up

Woohoo !!! Congrats !!!!

3.4kg !! Good weight . How many weeks ar ?

Mummy rest well ya

Hi 5, I'm having my c sect on 5 Jan too! My feng shui master came back with either 2, 5 or 9 Jan, saw my gynae today, he says 5 Jan will be ideal at 37 +5, so fingers crossed, I can tahan for the next 1.5 wks. My c sect will be under GA as well, cos he says with epi, sometimes it can drive the blood pressure down, so since my bp is low to start with, plus i'm at risk of bleeding, its better that I do it under GA so that they have more control over my vital signs.
Yeah .. More and more popping ... So excited for you all ...

I'm sort of miss the kicking , boxing feeling in my tummy ... Oh ... :p

To avoid infection i think . My 1st one never take wound recover real fast ! 2nd one got eat and it took me more than 2 weeks to recover .. 3rd one never take also recover faster ... :)

If bb no jaundice its Okie to take ginger , as they say ginger will rid wind ...

I did take ginger even my girl have slight jaundice .

Woohoo !!! Congrats !!!!

3.4kg !! Good weight . How many weeks ar ?

Mummy rest well ya

Yeah .. More and more popping ... So excited for you all ...

I'm sort of miss the kicking , boxing feeling in my tummy ... Oh ... :p
37 wks 5 days

Eat chicken wil get infection meh

Feeling so uncomfy today :( baby has been kicking alot and it has been very painful. I'm 39 wks tmr. Think she has no space..I keep feeling her movements all over esp below..making me wanna pee all the time. Feel sore below also.. :(

Feeling so uncomfy today :( baby has been kicking alot and it has been very painful. I'm 39 wks tmr. Think she has no space..I keep feeling her movements all over esp below..making me wanna pee all the time. Feel sore below also.. :(

Im 35 weeks tml.. Gt e same feeling as u.. Below feeling sore and bb have been moving e whole day.. :(

Thanks everyone for the well wishes
I haben see bb Lolz

Cos she just got out nicu and in warmer now
congrats! Have a gd rest!!!
same edd! Tmr 39 weeks too! Pelvic area pain when walking and will cramp...think also no space for my boy also

congrats! Have a gd rest!!!

same edd! Tmr 39 weeks too! Pelvic area pain when walking and will cramp...think also no space for my boy also
Trying to walk less now..think anytime she will be out..Usually the cramps last a while then go away.. can't really time also cos they are not consistent.

Im 35 weeks tml.. Gt e same feeling as u.. Below feeling sore and bb have been moving e whole day.. :(
Not sure why will be sore there.. horrible feeling. I also have lots of rectal pressure. Keep feeling like need to pass motion but constipated feeling..

Hello mummies & mummies-to-be, I bought too many packets of Stage 1 & 2 Enfalac milk powder, therefore would like to sell away some. Anyone interested?

I'm one day behind your edd. :)
Just finish my last day of work today. We hoping for bb to come out in 2015 too. Give me a few more days of freedom...hehe
Good..u still work till today! I stopped working for abt a mth alr..hehe. And alr can't take it.. :/

Back