(2014) ivf mummies support group

Yesterday went to Changi City Point and wanted to shave my girl's hair completely at Baby Spa and also wanted to let her try the pool. But DH refused to let our girl do it. Said the neck still not strong enough. In the end no shaving of hair and no pool session for our girl.

I don't know what's wrong with my CL. I have been breastfeeding my girl even at night since I took over. My CL used to feed her 3 times in the night. Then she kept asking me if I fed her 3 times. I said no because my girl only cried once at night. So when she cried, I would breastfeed her. Then CL said how come I didn't give her FM. I asked why must give her FM when I can breastfeed her. CL said BM is good only for baby's immunisation but FM will make baby strong. She said if don't give FM, baby 长不大. Then I almost wanted to quarrel with her that if FM is so good, why does everyone say BM is the best? So only babies who drink FM will grow up, those who drink BM ONLY will not grow up? Nonsense right?

Whenever I am breastfeeding my girl, she will always ask if she's drinking my BM. If she isn't, why do I hear the sucking sound? I know my supply is not a lot but I'm getting my girl to suckle more to increase my supply. I google and almost every source says baby's suckling is the best to stimulate and increase supply.

I still fail to dress my girl properly and I broke down just now. When I was pumping, I just looked expressionless at my girl and she was crying. Then DH asked me if there was anything bothering me. I just kept quiet.

Yesterday went to Changi City Point and wanted to shave my girl's hair completely at Baby Spa and also wanted to let her try the pool. But DH refused to let our girl do it. Said the neck still not strong enough. In the end no shaving of hair and no pool session for our girl.

I don't know what's wrong with my CL. I have been breastfeeding my girl even at night since I took over. My CL used to feed her 3 times in the night. Then she kept asking me if I fed her 3 times. I said no because my girl only cried once at night. So when she cried, I would breastfeed her. Then CL said how come I didn't give her FM. I asked why must give her FM when I can breastfeed her. CL said BM is good only for baby's immunisation but FM will make baby strong. She said if don't give FM, baby 长不大. Then I almost wanted to quarrel with her that if FM is so good, why does everyone say BM is the best? So only babies who drink FM will grow up, those who drink BM ONLY will not grow up? Nonsense right?

Whenever I am breastfeeding my girl, she will always ask if she's drinking my BM. If she isn't, why do I hear the sucking sound? I know my supply is not a lot but I'm getting my girl to suckle more to increase my supply. I google and almost every source says baby's suckling is the best to stimulate and increase supply.

I still fail to dress my girl properly and I broke down just now. When I was pumping, I just looked expressionless at my girl and she was crying. Then DH asked me if there was anything bothering me. I just kept quiet.

I think ur cl really dun understand the goods of bm. Take it easy ba, maybe ur gal used to ur cl dressing her. That's why is not so good to hire a cl for too long if not once the bb get used to the pattern difficult to change to ur pattern.
A lot of mummy after 1 mth all bring the bb go spa becoz swimming can strengthen the neck n the whole body. Next time u want to bring ur bb go she will probably be crying away Liao le. Some more they use the float at the neck. U shld ask ur hub go take a look a lot of bb their neck also not stable they also bring them go.

Faithfully, don't feel depressed. Everything needs practice so you just need a few more practices and I believe you will do well in dressing your girl. Just take things slowly. For me after 6 weeks then I learn how to Bath my girl haha. Even more depressed but I don't feel that way at least I am trying day by day to improve. Practice makes perfect so don't worry. Slowly. . Nothing is impossible..
Oh ya what snow mentioned about baby spa is true. The float support the neck so baby after one month can go spa. My Spa I got the free full body massage as I took up the 10 sessions. Then yesterday after the massage my baby sleeps very well. Maybe 2nd time so ok with it. First time last week she did cry a bit. The swimming really give confidence to my baby. No worries. The first time trial is $45 so just go for the trial to see if baby likes it. As for shaving of hair maybe not encourage after one month, perhaps wait until the usual 4 months where most ppl will shave their baby hair at that month.
As for me I will not be shaving my baby hair due to my own preference. Haha.
Buddy, how are you today?

Hello I am back. I will shave bb hair only 4mths later cause now my girls head still very soft I scare accidentally cut them. I haven't got time try bb spa cause this few days so cold I scare they fall sick wait my mum blame me. U all know lah old folks always think the opposite to us.

Bud So the mam pacifier U get can fit bb well? She like it? I started shopping already I don't care if I can further slim down I just buy 1st. Must feel the xmas mood. The spa trial is U go on spot can trial price or must buy voucher online 1st? I thought I read before on their website trial must buy voucher and only valid mon to fri only.

Faithfullyours don't be upset. Dressing a baby is not easy. Just like diaper change. Sometimes we too gently with them will backfire. I see sometimes those rougher one in fact bb like it more.

One more qns. How often Ur babies drink and how many ml. I think I am over feeding my bb. My mum Every 2 hr Will feed them especially they wake and cry and presume they hungry after changing their diaper etc. Will bb reject if still full?

Hello I am back. I will shave bb hair only 4mths later cause now my girls head still very soft I scare accidentally cut them. I haven't got time try bb spa cause this few days so cold I scare they fall sick wait my mum blame me. U all know lah old folks always think the opposite to us.

Bud So the mam pacifier U get can fit bb well? She like it? I started shopping already I don't care if I can further slim down I just buy 1st. Must feel the xmas mood. The spa trial is U go on spot can trial price or must buy voucher online 1st? I thought I read before on their website trial must buy voucher and only valid mon to fri only.

Faithfullyours don't be upset. Dressing a baby is not easy. Just like diaper change. Sometimes we too gently with them will backfire. I see sometimes those rougher one in fact bb like it more.

One more qns. How often Ur babies drink and how many ml. I think I am over feeding my bb. My mum Every 2 hr Will feed them especially they wake and cry and presume they hungry after changing their diaper etc. Will bb reject if still full?

Some bb is drink every 2 hr while some is every 3 hr mine is every 3-4 hr now when he's 2 mth old he's drinking every 3 HR 120ml now is 150ml every 3-4 hr

Faithfullyours it's just a cl an outsider U just insist your way. That's your daughter not even her grandchild.

I got a problem my babies like every 2hr drink 100ml. My mum Everytime bb cry if see clock is 2hr she feed then when she feeding I realise the baby sometimes will drink then halfway cry and don't want drink. Isit because too full not hungry at all? Then mum will try to squeeze bottle back into her mouth. Then sometimes she drink back but sometimes keep crying.

Snow, I don't want to hire my CL that long. It's my mum who wants it. She's worried that I cannot manage so I just agree lor.

U shld tell ur mum that u need to learn n pick up skills almost every mummy hire 1 mth only some dun even hire n they still can manage. So trust ur instinct I believe once u become a mum u can pick up all the skills in 1 mth. U hire 2 mths then aren't u even more stress whereby ur cl keep asking u to feed FM which u has a good bm. So dun add on stress to urself

ya.. it's cl.. u can tell her your way... if it's ur mum or mil then very difficult. hav 2explain y bm is better..

iwahb-u wan try ask ur mum 2let ur gers be calm b4 start feedin... bottle drip fast, é gers may b overfed..

Faithfullyours it's just a cl an outsider U just insist your way. That's your daughter not even her grandchild.

I got a problem my babies like every 2hr drink 100ml. My mum Everytime bb cry if see clock is 2hr she feed then when she feeding I realise the baby sometimes will drink then halfway cry and don't want drink. Isit because too full not hungry at all? Then mum will try to squeeze bottle back into her mouth. Then sometimes she drink back but sometimes keep crying.

Think ur ger is full that's why dun want drink. Old ppl always got the concept that when bb cry means hungry. U can try every 2 n half hr than feed ur bb. If ur bb keep crying n dun want drink milk she could be full n not hungry at all.

Buddy, omg I should start to shop thing for myself too for the Xmas mood. Coz now are days shopping like mainly for baby haha. Yesterday I bought one crossbody bag for my work. Btw my baby only drinks 90 to 120ml now. Usually 90ml now are days as until ending like 30ml she will stopped drinking. I make 60ml also left 30ml. No matter I make more milk or less she just love to left over 30ml. Wasting my milk money. She just knows is coming to end and stop drinking, so picky like me. I drink water also will left some water in the cup. Is she taking the mummy's gene. Haha. My baby milk intake is like 3 to 4 hours. Oh if they reject meaning they don't want the milk already. I think 2 hours she will stopped at halfway as mine if feed 2 hours also will be like this as still full from previous feeding.
For the pacifier, I am still soaking in Salt water as got plastic smell. Maybe later then I let her try.
Today is tang yuan day. . Yum yum..

Last edited:
Oh I didn soak pacifier in salt water I just wash and sterilise lol. Ya I think 2 hr is too much. My mum just want to feed them full and hopefully they sleep. I don't know how to tell her to stop cause say too much she will angry. Wait she angry she just say U take care yrself :( haiz

Forever21 having sale hehe can go see. Mango also. Suddenly I like lost touch of the world too. Some shopping centres new shops new things I also lost track already.

Oh I didn soak pacifier in salt water I just wash and sterilise lol. Ya I think 2 hr is too much. My mum just want to feed them full and hopefully they sleep. I don't know how to tell her to stop cause say too much she will angry. Wait she angry she just say U take care yrself :( haiz

Forever21 having sale hehe can go see. Mango also. Suddenly I like lost touch of the world too. Some shopping centres new shops new things I also lost track already.

U shld tell ur mum as the bb start to grow they won't slp much le coz they are aware of the surrounding n they tend to be more active so dun keep on forcing milk on them later they puke all out not good for tummy also

My cl finally left.. Yeah! When I dress bb, he will also cry but now slowly he no longer cry except if I take too long. During cl time, my bb drink 120ml every hour. Cl keep feeding him n I think my bb will just drink even full. My mum came to see me n saw bb stomach very hard n scold me. She said cl over feed bb. I feel so guilty.. Now we introduce pacifier, he take milk every 2 hr only. Last time my bb cried, cl will also assume bb hungry, now we bought yaolan, if he keep crying after feeding, we put him in ysolan n he will stop crying n sleep...

Hi kitkats, so glad to hear from you again... Haha my yaolan also use it this way as my mum is taking care and she will be very tried if keep on carrying. My baby sleeps in the bed too. Just that when cry cry then throw in yaolan and after that bring her back to bed to sleep.
Buddy, the pacifier avent brand I am ok with the smell. However the mam brand got strong plastic smell so I soak in salt water and now soak in Chinese tea. Hmm.. Maybe the avent I never really go and smell when newly bought haha, just whack and give baby.. When I went vivo for the past 2 days, I saw so many shops like forever21 having sale. Don't know is it topshop or warehouse I saw 50%. Omg.. Then I went aldo with 30% storewide never buy any shoe as I wanted to get heels which I usually wear for work. But almost 1 year never wear heels I scare I don't know how to walk with heels. Maybe I shall try my old heels first when I go back to work before buying more shoes. The most no discount :( ..
Kitkats, you can try to do massage for your baby stomach. Hmm.. But must know how to massage. I learn from Mdm Emma when she came to do massage for my baby. My pd said massage helps in her hard tummy.
Sister Snow, wanted to check with you did your son take 2 jabs as in 5in1 plus pcv and plus rotavirus oral on the same day?

Last edited:
any idea the Belly Bandit Original and bamboo what is the difference? I think I need to get one already to be slim slim haha.. Now like fat bom bom see already also sian.

Hi kitkats, so glad to hear from you again... Haha my yaolan I also use it this way as my mum is taking care and she will be very tried if keeps on carrying. My baby sleeps in bed too. Just that when cry cry then throw in yaolan and after that bring her up to bed to sleep.
Buddy, the pacifier avent brand I am ok with the smell. However the mam brand got one strong plastic smell so I soak in salt water and now soak in Chinese tea. Hmm.. Maybe our avent I never really go and smell when newly bought haha.. When I went vivo for the past 2 days, I saw so many shops like forever21 having sale. Don't know is it topshop or warehouse I saw 50%. Omg.. Then I went aldo I never buy shoe also as I wanted to get heels which I usually wear for work. But almost 1 year never wear heels I scare I don't know how to walk. Maybe I try my old heels first when I go back to work before buying more shoes. The most discount :( ..
Kitkats, you can try to do massage for your baby stomach. Hmm.. But must know how to massage. I learn from Mdm Emma when she came to do massage for my baby. My pd said massage helps in her hard tummy.
Sister Snow, wanted to check with you did your son take 2 jabs as in 5in1 plus pcv and plus rotavirus oral on the same day?

Yup he take all 3 in the same day 1 on left thigh another 1 on right thigh n the oral so be prepare ur bb will be super cranky

Actually since 4 days ago when my CL fell sick, I took over everything already. I told my CL that I want to learn as much as I can while she's still here. So now I'm on job training while she supervises me. I told her it's better this way for all of us. All of us need this transition period. Once she leaves, it's only DH, baby and me. DH has to work so it's just me and baby. Therefore, I need to be competent and confident enough to manage baby before CL leaves.

I don't want to turn things ugly. After all, I think my CL is quite a nice lady. Just that sometimes the comments that she makes are not very correct and unintentionally hurtful.

Anyway, any idea how to dress baby faster and comfortably? My girl totally hates to be naked, except when she's bathing in the water.

Actually since 4 days ago when my CL fell sick, I took over everything already. I told my CL that I want to learn as much as I can while she's still here. So now I'm on job training while she supervises me. I told her it's better this way for all of us. All of us need this transition period. Once she leaves, it's only DH, baby and me. DH has to work so it's just me and baby. Therefore, I need to be competent and confident enough to manage baby before CL leaves.

I don't want to turn things ugly. After all, I think my CL is quite a nice lady. Just that sometimes the comments that she makes are not very correct and unintentionally hurtful.

Anyway, any idea how to dress baby faster and comfortably? My girl totally hates to be naked, except when she's bathing in the water.

If u want faster way will be give ur gal wear those button clothes instead of romper. Button clothes u just need to go in the hand n slot in the other side then button up. We prefer this type of button clothes coz will not go through the head n at least the bb will not feel uncomfortable. But depends on u also see which type of clothes u prefer.

U can after shower than wrap ur gal up with towel than faster slot the clothes in n see if she still cry anot

I also let my girls wear the button in front type clothes. I don't like romper especially when come to changing diaper so troublesome especially those long pants type sleep wear.

kitkats congrats on cl free lol. enjoy your moments with your prince.

I realise my girls fingernails grow very quickly then when I didn wear mittens for them they keep scratching their face and left scar so scare wont heal. and if I don't wear mittens I realise their hands very cold. so end up I wear back for them. don't know must wear till when. my girls also don't like to wear hat when go out. how ar? cause its advisable to let them wear hat cause the skull still soft.

bud u every week will bring your girl go water spa ar? I haven't try. wait dh got time then bring.

I also let my girls wear the button in front type clothes. I don't like romper especially when come to changing diaper so troublesome especially those long pants type sleep wear.

kitkats congrats on cl free lol. enjoy your moments with your prince.

I realise my girls fingernails grow very quickly then when I didn wear mittens for them they keep scratching their face and left scar so scare wont heal. and if I don't wear mittens I realise their hands very cold. so end up I wear back for them. don't know must wear till when. my girls also don't like to wear hat when go out. how ar? cause its advisable to let them wear hat cause the skull still soft.

bud u every week will bring your girl go water spa ar? I haven't try. wait dh got time then bring.

U can try to pre-order the zuli nail trimmer after cut the nails u can trim the nails than not so sharp.
U can no need let ur gals wear the beanie de as long as u are careful handling them shld be ok, as I think the beanie or hat makes them very hot.
I nv let my boy wear at all his head is too big can't fit n he's scare of hot he can cry until whole head full of sweat.
U can stop wearing the mitten at 3rd mth the most coz they need to have their motor development

Buddy, I have already tried to take out the mittens already. Only let her wear sock as end year very cold. When you want to release mittens make sure that is also the day you cut their nails. Of course it is still sharp but they will learn what is scratch and pain. My one even pull her hair and mouth then cry cry so I explain to her that is not right and human nature so they will know next time don't dare to do it. So must really try otherwise even many months then release also got to go through this learning stage. Just give it a goal.
As for spa, yeah I try to bring more often if I can. Her neck really strengthen already and also her confidence level improves a lot.
Snow where to get the zuli nail trimmer?

Buddy, I have already tried to take out the mittens already. Only let her wear sock as end year very cold. When you want to release mittens make sure that is also the day you cut their nails. Of course it is still sharp but they will learn what is scratch and pain. My one even pull her hair and mouth then cry cry so I explain to her that is not right and human nature so they will know next time don't dare to do it. So must really try otherwise even many months then release also got to go through this learning stage. Just give it a goal.
As for spa, yeah I try to bring more often if I can. Her neck really strengthen already and also her confidence level improves a lot.
Snow where to get the zuli nail trimmer?

Bb market fair

http://www.mummysmarket.com.sg/deal/zoli-buzz-b-nail-trimmer-original-6-months-warranty

Btw check u all huh did u sterilise any of ur milk bottle n it gets cloudy?
My Nuk Bottle after sterilise get cloudy leh even for 1 time use or few mths use wondering shld I change milk bottle

I think cloudy is ok snow. My bottles so far still ok. I use Dr Browns brush to wash the bottles I love it. I find this type wash like cleaner. Previously got the Avent one but I prefer one with sponge attached.
ImageUploadedByForum1419326617.767639.jpg

Bud the zoli nail clipper can get in qo10 too. Previously I come across in qo10 then wana get but don't know if it's good so on hold 1st. Later maybe I go order. Snow U using it? Good?

I think I won't change my milk bottles till they up their milk intake till their bottles can't hold.

I think cloudy is ok snow. My bottles so far still ok. I use Dr Browns brush to wash the bottles I love it. I find this type wash like cleaner. Previously got the Avent one but I prefer one with sponge attached. View attachment 452826

Bud the zoli nail clipper can get in qo10 too. Previously I come across in qo10 then wana get but don't know if it's good so on hold 1st. Later maybe I go order. Snow U using it? Good?

I think I won't change my milk bottles till they up their milk intake till their bottles can't hold.

There are fake zoli nail trimmer n real zoli nail trimmer. If gmarket is less than $39 I think shld be fake.
My jul group mummies are using it they say good so I going to pre-order in the jan bb market fair I also pre-order the blender n nuk wet wipes

Joy i m using the nuk wipes. I like using it as its thick n bigger so can use on both sides. I ordered 1 carton at oct baby mkt. Ordered another 2 cartons in jan baby world fair ;)

snow I just went in qo10 confirm its fake zoli lol. mmmm wonder if the fake one will do the same like real. I don't feel like going jan to collect the nail trimmer (scare crowd)

I stock up a lot pigeon wipes haven't try nuk, maybe I shall get one and try but isit expensive?

snow I just went in qo10 confirm its fake zoli lol. mmmm wonder if the fake one will do the same like real. I don't feel like going jan to collect the nail trimmer (scare crowd)

I stock up a lot pigeon wipes haven't try nuk, maybe I shall get one and try but isit expensive?

For bb use is better to get the real zoli. There's a pre-order deal u can always pre-order it than go there collect than leave lor.
Eh u can buy 1 pack to try out first kiddy palace got sell I got 1 carton in April fair $59.90 for 21 packs.

Oh maybe I should try nuk wipes too. Mine is tollyjoy brand wipes.
Buddy, that time you were saying which brand of milk powder you are using? I see enfra got so many types Like gentlecare, HA etc etc what are the differences? My nan HA like baby poo quite watery now.

bud initially I get Enfamil gentlecare for my girls (purple label) very ex lol. cause I don't know if their stomach sensitive anot so I more kiasu just get the gentlecare first. they drink ok but I find the powder hard to dissolve so I go try out the normal Enfamil stage 1 (packaging yellow tin) the basic one. the powder easier to dissolve. both they drink ok so I shall stick to the basic yellow tin packaging. maybe u want to try the basic one 1st before you get gentlecare cause gentlecare per tin roughly $10 more.

bbhc at least bb can calm down after pacifier right? lets see it as a blessing at least bb want to take pacifier. if she don't want we more headache.

snow 1 pkt of nuk wet wipes is how many pieces. I using pigeon is 80 pieces per pkt. I always get from kiddy palace 6 pkts for $19.95

bud initially I get Enfamil gentlecare for my girls (purple label) very ex lol. cause I don't know if their stomach sensitive anot so I more kiasu just get the gentlecare first. they drink ok but I find the powder hard to dissolve so I go try out the normal Enfamil stage 1 (packaging yellow tin) the basic one. the powder easier to dissolve. both they drink ok so I shall stick to the basic yellow tin packaging. maybe u want to try the basic one 1st before you get gentlecare cause gentlecare per tin roughly $10 more.

bbhc at least bb can calm down after pacifier right? lets see it as a blessing at least bb want to take pacifier. if she don't want we more headache.

snow 1 pkt of nuk wet wipes is how many pieces. I using pigeon is 80 pieces per pkt. I always get from kiddy palace 6 pkts for $19.95

Nuk also same as pigeon 80pcs but I think if buy in bulk like abit cheaper leh I Duno how much nuk sell as individual pack outside but if buy in carton inside 21 packs for $59.90 so per pack is like $2.85? I also not sure haha

The pigeon I bought Is 82 pcs leh how come urs is 80pcs de

Last edited:
Oh 82 Ar lol I guess so cause I also got use huggies before maybe mix up. Ya ok I shall go order nuk since it's cheaper. It won't dry up right? Cause I don't like some even before U use up finish the ending Abit dry up already.

Oh 82 Ar lol I guess so cause I also got use huggies before maybe mix up. Ya ok I shall go order nuk since it's cheaper. It won't dry up right? Cause I don't like some even before U use up finish the ending Abit dry up already.

Nope dun think will dry up as long as u close properly

Merry Christmas everyone. Today stay at home dinner with delivery.
Buddy, your girls the poo texture how is it like?

Can anyone tell me what is the diff for all these milk? My baby difficult to poo which one shall buy?

Attachments

• 1419422145284.jpg
    1419422145284.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 153
  • 1419422158592.jpg
    1419422158592.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 162
  • 1419422172336.jpg
    1419422172336.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 148
  • 1419422183956.jpg
    1419422183956.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 134
Bud both my babies poo is yellowish. In fact I would say watery and now is one day once and it's alot. Very smelly too. If u want try enfamil I suggest u get the gentlecare one 1st that one still contains cow milk just that its gentler compare to the normal yellow tin. Your bb not allergy or lactose intolerance I think U can don't need get the lactose free one unless pd say she cannot take lactose.

I use that during 1st month gentlecare got no problem with it except costly and I find the powder Abit more difficult to dissolve in water during mixing. Then I try the normal enfamil yellow tin think my girls also no problem drinking that so I stick to that its so much cheaper.

Can anyone tell me what is the diff for all these milk? My baby difficult to poo which one shall buy?
We go Malaysia and buy. It's 30% cheaper! Plus ringgit is depreciating so the exchange rate is very good now. We realise the manufacturers are the same for milk powder sold in Singapore and Malaysia. Don't know why milk powder in Singapore costs so much.

Mine is everything ok just now 5 days then poo one. Pd change the powder to nan ha then at least poo daily now. But the powder is cheapest leh then now everyone taking enfa or similac don't know is it better ingredients so kids will be smarter?

dun worry bud I believe all brands is ok. its the marketing that attract mummy to buy that brand. anyway now u use nan your girl can poo daily is good. my younger twin like lost weight don't know is the weighing machine spoil or what. difference of 1kg leh. my younger twin been shitting quite frequent. at least 2x daily. cannot be shit till lose weight. and she has not been sleeping a lot. noon time also don't want sleep. my parents say lack of sleep wont grow. now worried.

yes heard msia so much cheaper but I don't travel there too bad so stick to purchase in sg.

dun worry bud I believe all brands is ok. its the marketing that attract mummy to buy that brand. anyway now u use nan your girl can poo daily is good. my younger twin like lost weight don't know is the weighing machine spoil or what. difference of 1kg leh. my younger twin been shitting quite frequent. at least 2x daily. cannot be shit till lose weight. and she has not been sleeping a lot. noon time also don't want sleep. my parents say lack of sleep wont grow. now worried.

yes heard msia so much cheaper but I don't travel there too bad so stick to purchase in sg.

Is it diarrhoea?

Buddy my baby also lost weight like this as she does not like the HA milk which is not as sweet. So she is drinking lesser. Then I try nan the normal one and she is drinking. Sigh.. Don't know should I change to the normal one. My baby switch to many milk powder. From dumex to s26 to nan ha and now nan normal.

Not diahorrea snow. But I thought now they don't usually poo so often. Anyway will monitor cause I really feel i carry her now like less heavy especially After I see her weight on the recent weighing machine. I hope the weighing scale is spoil but elder twin weigh is so much heavier :(

Bud if the normal one she drink just stick to it why still want change? I think it's ok if her poo and nose is well

My bb used to poo 8 times. Now about 4-5 times and there's always one with super big poo at night.

My bb used to poo 8 times. Now about 4-5 times and there's always one with super big poo at night.
My girl used to poo 1 to 2 times daily when she's on half BM half FM. 1 week ago till now she's on total BM. She doesn't poo that often anymore. Her last poo was on 23 Dec and it was a super big and messy one. Even stained her clothes. We asked doctor and she said it's fine because my girl is taking in all the good nutrients from the BM that she has nothing to poo out.

Does your baby have umbilical hernia? My girl has it. Umbilical hernia refers to her umbilical cord protruding out due to weak spot in her abdominal wall and when she cries, screams or strains, it will protrude out. We just brought her to KKH to see doctor. Doctor said when she pushes back her cord, it can be pushed back and my girl isn't in pain. Usually it will resolve by itself within a year. If it doesn't, then needs surgery to repair it.

Back