Gynae wt clinic in the East & can deliver at Mt.A

bodyinmotion

Dear All, I am MTB and this is my 1st child due March 2015. I am clueless about how to go about choosing a gynae. Currently I am seeing a Gynae in Raffles Hospital just cos. The fees are too exorbitant for one visit. I however have gone for 4 visits. Now that I am almost 6 months pregnant, I foresee more frequent visits and with a fee of almost $300 per visit I think my blood pressure will go up :p Can anyone recommend a gynae who has clinic in the East (Bedok, Tampines, even Katong) but can deliver at Mt. A? Thanks loads!

Dr Loke Kah Leong
Obstetriciann and Gynaecologist
Singapore women's clinic
CONTACT DETAILS:
Blk 821 Tampines Street 81
#01-216 Singapore 520821
Tel: 6786 3188
Fax: 6786 3983
Email:[email protected]

He can delivery at parkway east,Thomson or Mount Alvnia

My both preg see him. I gave birth this years feb 2014. I found the price is reasonable. He is not those tell u everything which u have to ask what u want to know and he will answer u.

Good luck mommy and smooth delivery..

If u wan u can try Dr Adrain Woodworth. I just give birth 1 month ago.
His clinic is at sengkang mrt.
His package is cheap. but u have to tahan he do thing is very fast fast chop chop.
He can deliver at Mount A or TMC.

Dear All, I am MTB and this is my 1st child due March 2015. I am clueless about how to go about choosing a gynae. Currently I am seeing a Gynae in Raffles Hospital just cos. The fees are too exorbitant for one visit. I however have gone for 4 visits. Now that I am almost 6 months pregnant, I foresee more frequent visits and with a fee of almost $300 per visit I think my blood pressure will go up :p Can anyone recommend a gynae who has clinic in the East (Bedok, Tampines, even Katong) but can deliver at Mt. A? Thanks loads!

You did not take up the package from 12 weeks onwards?

Dr Loke Kah Leong
Singapore women's clinic
CONTACT DETAILS:
#01-216 Singapore 520821

My both preg see him. I gave birth this years feb 2014. I found the price is reasonable. He is not those tell u everything which u have to ask what u want to know and he will answer u.

Hi @ qemson,

Happy new year:)

I m interested to know more about Dr Loke Kah Leong which you mentioned.
May i know does he see patient in Tampines clinic on Sat? Any extra charge?
And does he has any gynae package? on which pregnancy wk we can sign on package and how much?

Thanks.

Dr Loke Kah Leong
Singapore women's clinic
CONTACT DETAILS:
#01-216 Singapore 520821

btw wonder do you have his picture? (wanna see if he has friendly look;p)

i'm not seeing dr loke. i'm also trying to look for an obgyn in the east so that i don't need to travel all the way to kkh. :)
Halo so which gynae u r seeing now?
I need mummies to recommend me a passionate type of female gynae who can deliver at mt A..anyone can recommend to me?thanks heaps.

Halo so which gynae u r seeing now?
I need mummies to recommend me a passionate type of female gynae who can deliver at mt A..anyone can recommend to me?thanks heaps.

Hi @RnRnr, sorry for the late reply, I don't visit forums frequently.
I haven't decided on one but I'm considering between Dr SL Goh and Dr Esther Ng.. both deliver at Mount A but couldn't find much recent information/reviews about them..

Hi @RnRnr, sorry for the late reply, I don't visit forums frequently.
I haven't decided on one but I'm considering between Dr SL Goh and Dr Esther Ng.. both deliver at Mount A but couldn't find much recent information/reviews about them..
Yes i was seeing dr esther ng previously but due to she is gg to be away during my EDD so i gotto look for another gynae.
U can see esther if u want she is ok and friendly.

Back